What's the best DA/SA carry gun?

Attached: cz.png (1117x745, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GesfHY8-eh0?t=00m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your pic

/thread

P-09

It might be more helpful to ask which DA/SA guns no one would ever want.

>FNX9

The P-07 (and all CZs with the omega trigger) have pretty shitty double actions and their single action isn't anything to get excited about either. The guns have great ergonomics and are very reliable though, i'll give them that.

The PX4 and P07 are probably the two best polymer DA/SA guns out there. CZ’s from my limited knowledge have meh triggers out of the box but they can be cleaned up. I own two PX4 Compact Carries and the recoil is almost non existent and the double action trigger is ridiculously smooth, I’m debating whether or not to put a red dot on it.

There are also the Sig P226, Beretta 92, Sig SP2022, various metal CZ’s like the P01 that are also great options. HK’s can be had in V3 DA/SA as well.

>holy Browning’s masterpiece but compact and polymer with great ergonamics and full size capacity
You posted it user

PX4 compact carry.

>compact carry.
>compact
No. Nothing in compact is ok

Attached: 1552973075976.jpg (360x219, 29K)

I've wanted to get a PX4 compact carry for a while now, but I can never fucking find one for a decent price online or anywhere at all in an actual store.

sometimes people like to be discrete

HK USP9 TACTICAL

Attached: 20160813_175733.jpg (370x208, 31K)

Those people are called KEKS.

What holster?

>What's the best DA/SA carry gun?
>carry gun
CZ or Beretta, as has been said. The SIG SP2022 is also a very good gun for the money, probably the least problematic of SIG's entire lineup due to some massive overseas government contracts keeping its QC up to snuff. It is a bit bulky comparatively though. Then again, if you ever want to shoot something than 9mm the SP2022 will probably be a better choice than the CZs or PX4.

The compact PX4 is actually not that compact.
Faggot.

HK P30sk LEM

Attached: 026.jpg (4128x2322, 1.26M)

OR

Attached: 20190216_143138.jpg (2160x2160, 2.02M)

Doesn't the P07 take P09 mags too?

Why would you choose to have to conceal a longer grip?

I'll suggest the P99 because they're comfy, have pretty good triggers (in SA anyway) and I'm a fucking hipster.

Attached: P99X-ray.png (660x449, 258K)

>G19: 5" tall
>Beretta px4 compact: 5" tall
>sig p320 compact: 5.3" tall
It's definitely a compact handgun, if anything it's on the smaller side of compact. Under 5" is usually considered a subcompact.

someone redpill me on why you would ever choose to carry a DA/SA over a striker fired pistol

Not blowing your dick off is one part.
The longer DA pull is not as likely to ND in an appendix carry position.

They're objectively more forgiving of being mishandled, and therefore safer. This isn't really debatable. They also, believe it or not, have the potential to have far nicer triggers than a Glock.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GesfHY8-eh0?t=00m39s
kek

If you don't carry it in a full kydex good quality holster maybe, but if you don't do that then you're an idiot anyway
Safety is only a concern if you're an idiot, but i'll admit that the single action on hammer fired guns tends to be better than striker fired triggers, but the 1st round is the one that matters most and the vast majority of double action triggers aren't going to compete with a striker fired trigger at all

Have you shot one?
Their double actions half-cock when you de-cock. It beats the hell out of my p30sk and most other automatic handguns I've shot/owned.
Recoil is unlike anything else I've shot.
The main thing I don't like about the standard p-07 is that they don't have night sights. The other thing is the position of the slide release, but it's not horrible if you have big enough hands.
I bought the "tactical" version with threaded barrel, suppressor sights that have tritium dots. I'll probably buy a regular barrel later to make it more comfortable to carry.

>Safety is only a concern if you're an idiot
No one is infallible. All it takes is one fuck up.

Sphinx bro.

Attached: sdp.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Meanwhile, if you look at any of these shooting videos, it's literally just people magdumping at one another. If you don't want glock leg and want to carry a DA/SA, that's great, but like anything you need to train and be familiar with it. Idiots will do idiot things regardless, i.e. throw in 3.5 lb ghost disconnects on their carry glock.

Is it hard always trying to be more hipster than czoys?