/wfg/ Writefag General: Suddenly Slavs edition

This thread is for writing Jow Forums related stuff and the recommendation of books that are Jow Forums related

>It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

>But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

>Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

last bread

Attached: 1519130696578.jpg (2000x1333, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ThX1GTgx
pastebin.com/VatAgCgW
pastebin.com/eM3Av7Wf
youtube.com/watch?v=lrXE13tIgSc
youtube.com/watch?v=HWrZMI9va40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for best girl

Attached: 1552888340654.jpg (1388x2000, 685K)

I'll second that.

Attached: american technical.jpg (1024x767, 209K)

Attached: another israeli upgrade.jpg (1224x782, 307K)

Another thread, and still nothing to post

Attached: 8A2482DD-7362-4A78-BAC4-BEE8870C960F.jpg (761x563, 56K)

Granddad’s 81
>it’s 6:47 Pm at home. user was watching the untouchables, and was at the stairway shoot out scene when he got a call.
>”your grandfather (father’s side) passed away today.” Said a Barritone voice upon the phone.
>Grandad was a inspiration, and although he went senile in the end years. He helped the industry of coal mining in the United States significantly, though was held back by bureaucrats with them supporting mercury mining back in the 1980s
> he also received all the weapons great grandad owned, and he was around during The roaring 20’s, but had passed away in the 60s.
>you received after the funeral his pride and joy, a model 81 Woodsmaster.
>When you get home, you proceed to dissasemble the old warhorse of a rifle.
Part 1 done.

You'd better not blueball me, user. I love old rifles.

To the Euro who replied to me.

That's a great idea. I could release the damn thing in issues, and then go from there. I start with a down payment of about 20 issues. I post them on the site AND THEN, charge for the actual, physical issues.

What if I did that?

Whys and american technical got a DDSHK and PKM?

It is 2023. The President Ocasio-Cortez has passed the new green deal. Hidden within the pages is a stipulation that bans all guns. The national guard has been called in, going house to house, confiscating guns. Despite the fudd's protests, few shots are fired. You've flexed your autism and fortified your house with sandbags and piss bottles. You can hear them coming for you.

There is a heavy, gloved knock on the door. "This is lance corperal Smith, United States Army, acting on the orders of three star General Jones! Come out with your hands up, and leave your guns inside! This can be nice and easy, or we will have to come in and take your guns by force".

You panic. You thought you were prepared for this, but with the army knocking, you begin to rethink. Can you make it out? Maybe it would be easy to give your up your guns. But no, you must live and die by the Jow Forums creed: "when shit hits the fan, you better be the fan".

You slap your Jow Forums patch on, hop being your sand bag wall, and crack a moutain dew. You take a chug and look over to your old dog, Rex. He's a good dog, a cattle dog, your great grandpa. Owned him. He loved the farm and hated city life, but he loves you more. He's been a good dog. A single tear falls as you give him the order: "go get 'em, ol buddy."

Rex jumps the wall and round out the back door. His explosive vest weighs him down, but he's is a strong ol pup.

"user! You have ten seconds to come out or we will go in with force. Okay? No?!" You hear guns cocking. "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! On-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH OOOWWWWWW AAAHHHH S-STOP! STOP!" You hear gunshots as rex dismembers the soldiers, and screaming. Finally, it stops. You grab your milsurp clacker, and cry another year as you click it. An explosion goes off on your porch, and all is silent.

After a moment, "This is Sergeant Harris, us army! You killed our men! We are coming in!"

You shout back, "you killed my dog!"

The door flys open, and in pour marines, decked out in gear.

because Dushka > Ma Deuce and Pokemon > M1919/M60/M240

Is anyone interested in reading a completely unrelated to the work? A friend of mine wrote a thing for my character a couple years back when I was on the Dead Frontier community. I've been with the group since late-2010 and I only have them to thank for how far the project's gone so far.

Without further ado.

pastebin.com/ThX1GTgx

2/2

They raise their weapons, and gasp.

You take aim with your gatling gun. You have strapped 6 ar's together and added bump stocks, in a rotating AR gatling rig. Before they can yell, you start cranking. They disintegrate in a hail of bullets, guts and intestines decorating your front wall and into the street. A second wave comes in and you do the same.

You grab your Tok and hop over the barrier. One soldier lays there dying, one hand outstretched. You walk up and chuckle. He says "p-please, tell my mom... semper.... fi...."

"
You look him in where his eye used to be. "Subscribe to pewdiepie".

BANG!

Your ears are ringing, and you retreat back to the fort you have made.

By now soldiers are running back in, shooting like mad villians. Your gatling gun is out of ammo, so you resort to throwing grenades.

A 16 inch double sided dildo lands at a soldier's feet. He picks it up, and turns to his comrades. "Guys! He's throwing dildos!"

Only then does he realize the fuze.

"Oh fu-"

He is decimated, and a pink mist fills the air.

Only one soldier stands in your way now. A general who came to oversee the action.

You grab your SKS, but realize you forgot to load it. You ready the bayonet, and take one last look at the picture of rex. "This one is for you buddy".

You hop over the wall, and charge with a scream. The general readies his pistol, but not before he is run through. As you trying to pull your baoyonet out, he lifts the gun, and you are staring down tbe barrel.

"Hollow points?"
"Nothing but the best."

I second the motion.
As for this, if I remember my Google journey correctly, it's some American trying to larp the middle-east aesthetic. So he put Russian guns on it, because those are common.

Rogal Dorn would be proud. Rex died well.

Attached: rogal.jpg (601x500, 164K)

I've been thinking about writing a story, and I've finally decided to start writing. Which would be easier to write, a story involving just a few character maybe 3-5 main ones and a few extras, or one with a bit more expanded cast but more focus on plot instead of character development?

Solid dialect writing, which may not be for everyone, but something I can appreciate when it's done well, like this case. Tell Pete good job for me, would you?

The only reason you pick a either an M2 or a Dushka over the other is ammo availability. You're not carrying either, and they don't really differ that much in operation.

The 'yota is clearly set up to fight somewhere where slav weaponry is more common than Nato ones.

Wilco.

Very epic

while .50" BMG has higher maximum pressure & the typical rounds have higher velocity, 12.7x108mm has greater case volume and typical loads use a heavier bullet, resulting in higher energy.

I’m a newfeg when it comes to writing.

Next stupid idea of the night.

Scott Pilgrim styled story mixed with Jow Forums autism.

>Main character is a depressed screenwriter
>finds a girl and has to fight their seven evil ex's
>"Man, this is fucking stupid" and decides to just shoot them all

That's literally it. Scott Pilgrim with guns.

Each antagonist has this whole speech planned out, with the last one wisening up and at least *trying* to shoot back.

Why hello there...brother.

I'd read it.

what animu?

not bad

It sounds all around anti-climactic and would be good for like four chapters.

Don update, finally about caught it up with Parks's story as best it can be.
The Things We Protect:
pastebin.com/VatAgCgW

I'll post what I got for Parks's arc, left you guys in the dark long enough on it.

pastebin.com/eM3Av7Wf

What I could whip up for part 2, give me some time and I might be able to make part 3.
Part 2: hello.
>you finished the disassembly. Your actions were suddenly interrupted when a woman kicks you in the jaw. >It proceeds with her saying in a slight accent
“What happened to ya sonny, one long day and ya decided to strip me! I ain’t some cheap prostitu- wait…John E Cleese?! Is that really you?!?
>you then see and feel a stream of brunette hair that covers your face for a second, then feel a 5’2 woman embracing you, with a somewhat endowed in terms of curves.
“How long has it been? And why’d ya leave me? I don’t care I lovelovelovelovelove!”
>you, realizing with your slight weeb twinges, chose to let her down softly… for now. Later you can talk to her and rectify the situation.
“I’m sorry about that...I believe you got the wrong member of the family...also can you please get dressed.”
O-oh…
Part 2 end

1/3
In the dead of night, 4 PMC Hueys fly just over the ground towards a Angolan airfield ready to kick off the Third Congolese war by pulling off a radar station raid and a aircraft capture.

“60 seconds to target. You good back there Mike?” Said the pilot looking back to the team waiting.
“We’re good to go! Just bring us in!” Yelled the team leader over the sound of the chopper blades cutting through the hot night air.
Mike stood up “Alright guys,” he said looking to the few other men in the helicopter. “NODS and Lasers on, we’re roping down, me first, the rest of you after, got it?”
“I got the charges for the radar dish.” Said a man in the back.
“Crawford, bring those charges and stay right on my ass, I’ll tell you where to put them.” Said Mike.
“30 seconds to target” Pilot Stephens said while getting ready to hover over the target.

Two minutes later the three teams were on the ground. The ex russians were in charge of commandeering the SU-27s in the hanger, the rest were gonna go door knocking and lighting the fireworks.

“Do not be of worry tovarisch” said Anton over the radio back to HQ
“Look, I know you’re ex VDV and all, but don’t expect these guys to just lay down, it isn’t gonna be like your dad back in the early days of Afghanistan.” Said Ryan, the mission commander
“We are gonna be all alright boss, do not even worry” Anton said while taking his team over to the hangers.

The russians brought their VSS snipers with them for the occasion. After taking out the guards they quickly moved in, taking the four Belorussian pilots and getting them into the SUs as quick as possible.
“We have 15 minutes comrades!” yelled Anton over the noise of them starting up.
“Helicopters will be coming back around very soon!”

2/3
Over on the opposite side of the field Mike could just hear the planes pulling out onto the runway, he needed to make this quick.
“Alright boys, stack up here” He said while going to the door of the barracks. He could hear a soccer game going on which helped the noise at least a little, it wouldn’t help much once the fighters were on the runway. Mike looked at James on the other side of the door and motioned to him
“3… 2… 1… Go”

Mike kicked in the door and immediately cleared left, with James following going right and the two behind them checking front. Corners were cleared and all of them looked towards the middle. Mike brought his AR to his cheek and blinded a soldier before delivering two quick shots onto the man, dropping him before he could even stand up. James shot one very surprised officer once in the head and stopped to survey the rest of the room. For a few seconds the only thing you could hear was the empty shells rolling on the floor and the bodies slumping over in their chairs with the echo of the gunshots bouncing off the walls.
“1st barrack clear.” Said Mike over the radio while dropping a chemlight outside the door to mark it. After stopping for a second they moved on to the next barrack. The sound was kept minimal by loading subsonic rounds and suppressing the weapons, it also helped the shooting was done inside a different building. The two teams repeated this with two more barracks and then went onto the radar station.

3/3
“Team three, report, how’s the perimeter? We noticed yet?” asked Ryan back from HQ
“Negative boss, Not a soul nearby, as expected.” Said Erich from just inside the fence.
“Alright good.”

Ryan looked back to the mission board to look at the operation steps one more time. They were at phase three, destroying of the radar station so the Rwandan military could do a airborne drop over the capital without being noticed till too late. Technically the Rwandan government told him to “destroy” the planes, not commandeer them, but who could pass up the opportunity to become the only PMC with a dedicated air force in Africa?

“Crawford, you’re coming with me to the dish so we can plant the charges, James, you take over and clear out the station.” ordered Mike while cutting the fence to the dish.
“Will do” Said James while running to the door of the building.

5 minutes later the charges were planted and James’ team was exiting the station.
“This is team 1, we are ready for exfil from team 4.”
“This is team 2, birds are almost in air, we will be done shortly”
“Team 3, we can fall off the perimeter whenever you need”
“This is Stephens, choppers on site in 2 minutes, out.”
Mike loaded up onto the choppers with Erich’s permiteter team following close behind. The four fighters got into the air and sped back to Rwandan airspace ready to land at their makeshift airfield. The russians packed into their helicopter and lifted off with the rest of the group. The charges exploded and took out the radar dish when they all got away. With the best fighters in the air force gone, and the only radar station in the eastern part of the country gone, Angola was in the dark, and things would really start to kick off soon.

Ryan stepped out of the tent looking west towards the mission.
“Guess we’re done with simple oil field security, things are gonna get a hell of a lot more interesting now.”

If the emperor had a text to speech device

This really deserves a (you) good shit

It's a mobile game called Girls Frontline and it's not an animu yet. The raifu in pics related is the T-Doll for Springfield 1903 ( scientifically proven to be the best raifu).

Attached: 2075569222709500.gif (688x949, 615K)

Bump.

write more

sorry but what is NODS?

Nighttime Optical Devices.

Niggas on Destroyers.

sure, but it doesn't exactly matter. They are pretty much similar in energy. Sure there are little differences, but it doesn't exactly matter much. You use the one you can feed, not the one that have few percent more muzzle energy

You niggers ain't fucking with me? I was planning on writing something else but I really like this premise and thought it could be pretty good. Not sure about my writing skills though.

foxo bump

Attached: 1405164.jpg (1200x1833, 238K)

im not lying, yours is very neat.

Attached: 1481071976752.jpg (850x1259, 585K)

Wow, when I read that shootout from Parks perspective, I'd assumed that Don & Co. had been the ones attacking the truck. As it turns out, there's a third party. The plot has most definitely thickened.

And it seems so in Parks' arc too. Diaz goes crazy, how bizarre.

Nice.

>how to start a war in two easy steps

I suspect this is exactly what people worry about when they bitch about PMCs. Good work here.

>Not having a buttpouch on the SKS with three loaded strippers ready to go

That's where you goofed, kiddo. Rex died for nothing because you didn't spend the extra thirty dollars to be prepared.

bump

Attached: 1472823363141.jpg (1000x1343, 105K)

Night time
Observation
Device
s
The S isn't part of the Acronym, it's just to make the D plural. But basically it's NVG but an acronym instead of an initialism.

Attached: 1525311695186.jpg (3024x2650, 1.54M)

Hey guys. Writing in the ending for Us Lucky Few, I think this is an acceptable way for the Parks end of the story to end.

Attached: 620-1.png (1248x2103, 1.71M)

Just finished writing the ending to Parks's arc.

I'll post it when the time is right.

that is a really sweet looking kit user

I agree.

(((bizarre)))

>Matthews

Attached: IMG_6150.jpg (703x1024, 101K)

I can neither confirm nor deny at this time.

Attached: anti-gubmint trap card.png (370x547, 336K)

Fuck you You fucking faggots. Your god damn fucking circle jerks have literally and unironically made using desu/arch fucking impossible. I hope you all get raped by a pack of fucking spiggers.

Attached: 1470027026350.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

I don't get it.

Attached: tumblr_mcggdxRQ6l1qerui0o1_1280.png (855x640, 743K)

Attached: 1481402302553.png (947x2220, 1.21M)

Where’s the bipod?

Why hello! Nice to see you can’t commit to being either a fudd or being a mall ninja.

>atmosphere I was writing my first two acts around
youtube.com/watch?v=lrXE13tIgSc

>atmosphere of the chapters i'm currently writing
youtube.com/watch?v=HWrZMI9va40

It's been a long ride, boys. I just hope there's been enough nefarious stuff in the background that the change in tone doesn't feel like tonal whiplash

Attached: 1552581645523.jpg (1241x853, 126K)

Attached: 1481403724608.jpg (738x640, 109K)

bump

Attached: 1495060137922.png (640x360, 357K)

folded. Also not my kit, just most similar to it at the current date.
DAMN do those guys at GQ know how to put together a good looking kit.

Bump.

bump

Attached: 1515696210306.jpg (1280x824, 241K)

Attached: 1481413484033.png (662x601, 182K)

Attached: 1481424566412.jpg (1680x4370, 2.01M)

Is that a street sweeper?

No its patrick

Attached: 1481452431763.png (180x196, 17K)

Attached: 1481584445031.png (902x1217, 183K)

Attached: C2B49C74-9EA8-48D8-8B53-60F4EE3B8FEF.jpg (1400x1168, 173K)

Attached: 1481758162478.png (349x395, 261K)

Attached: 1463346353876.jpg (657x583, 108K)

Anyone interested in a sketch of what I kinda pictured Jackie looking like?

Part 3: lunch break
>after she gets dressed (with some assistance in terms of her armament form) she then turns around, fully clothed.
>next thing you know, you’re looking at what can only be described as a timeless beauty, with her body of that of a Greek goddess, and although that fact is somewhat hidden behind the body language of a woman who is seemingly on the verge of breaking into tears from her abandonment in a safe. However she was in remarkably good condition for it all things considered.
>In your moment of mental pondering, you found she’s already staring at the fridge confused
“Hey user, where’s the ice? Been lookin around and can’t find it.”
> you explain to the woman out of time what a fridge is. She responds with this colorful line.
“Bullshit.”
Part 3 end

Attached: 1481852841972.png (2560x1113, 281K)

(1/2)

Attached: jackiemiller.jpg (615x869, 344K)

(2/2)

also with the last pic

>that trigger discipline

Oh well, I asked for an artist to do it for free, I got what I asked for. People are cool.

Attached: jackie.jpg (209x320, 13K)

Attached: 1538782046495.jpg (2480x3508, 489K)

springfield just too a cute.

I wish I had the discipline to fix my life and to write for you guys.

Attached: 27fd369.jpg (1511x2766, 447K)

MK23 also too a cute. Would happy.

I personally feel like less characters with more life to them is better than having a bunch of characters who are boring and forgettable.

>Kemono mimi Earth -chan

Attached: tenor (2).gif (332x332, 1.53M)

It’s ok Natsuo-kun

Attached: 266eb29cdf4b2c8207a9cfcf19b1ff17.png (450x600, 155K)

bump

Attached: Vesna_slavu.jpg (500x898, 201K)

bamp

Attached: 1544135382263.jpg (1024x683, 154K)

>all these bumps
Maybe we should make this a monthly thing instead

It was a good, gradual shift in tone. Loving your work.

Sure.

She looks like she can kick some serious ass. Do I recall correctly that she's made a career out of law enforcement?

>feed pineapple pizza
What kind of sick fuck would do such a thing? Fruit on pizza is a sin, and tropical fruit on a pizza is a fucking cardinal sin.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (441x288, 152K)

I-i like pineapple pizza though...

Attached: 1544068136679.jpg (600x967, 214K)

mein neger