Gun culture that annoys you

ITT: gun culture/fudshit that annoys you.
I'll start
>Anything punisher related
>Any mention of "Valhalla"
>Spartan-like imagery on guns

Attached: 51DfeY4hbDL._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 29K)

Attached: 1551016572723m.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

>Shooting at the range
>Some guy with an AR covered in writing comes up next to me

Guys who think that super fast and tactical on the clock shooting is going to help them in combat.

>milsurpfags who are only hasguns because they bought when prices were incredibly low
>civnat lolberts
>muh tyranny fags that pay daddy gov to own a rifle with a short barrel
>12g zealots
>"get a 10/22!"

That's normal

There would be a massive hit to your enemy's moral if they knew they were getting dropped by unicorn guns.

Fanboyism for specific brands.

fuck tonnes of virtue signaling Stickers on the back of cars/trucks..the moldy labia the stupid shit that makes gun owners look like dumbasses.

A. It lets criminals know you have a gun possibly to steal in the car.
B. It lets cops know that you have a car and you are now an extra target for a pullover
C. It gives me an awareness of who to look out for EVEN more than I already do.
D. Putting adhesive on your vehicle....is a CRIME...esp if its NEW....reeeee

t. cant aim fast enough :(

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1000x563, 174K)

Guys who pretend to know about "real combat"
>inb4 combat vet
Go die for Israel, goy.

Gear Queers. Some people have a much smaller budget. GQ’s trash is another Jow Forumsomando’s treasure.

I’d unironically shoot this for banter if it didn’t seem like it was off of fortnite

combat hasn't changed in 80 years and speed shooting isn't part of it.

Woah dude who hurt you

Wearing any kind of milsurp in public. No. Camo pants do not make you look cool. Wear bluejeans like a normal human being.

As one former Green Beret who operated inna Panama told me "Cool comes from within".

Attached: file.jpg (498x664, 56K)

From reading his post I would say his ex wifre’s lawyer.

>It let's cops know you have a car
GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

Wait do we really not like Punisher anymore?

Unironically want this gun.

Frank Castle is cool
Punisher logos on guns and gear has ALWAYS been top cringe

This and people with irl csgo skins and knives.

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 9K)

People who talk about hi point being low quality like it's some new fact everyone fucking knows its a cheap piece of shit but they love to exaggerate it like it's always one shot away from blowing up

dude fails to appreciate that the "Speed/Time" factor is to induce stress, a vital component of dealing w/combat situations. Dude may prefer participation trophies.

This.
Unless you are used to stack or are stacking bodies, punishers logos are cringe as hell.

>wearing browning logo crap and not owning one single gun from them
>wearing camo, FuddTree™ or surplus
>anything grunt life
>meme coffee
>anyone who buys chinese optics
>muzzle brakes on .223 rifles
>everyone who posts on this board

Attached: 1551468601500.jpg (1024x895, 126K)

Breaks and comps or just breaks?
*pic related*

Attached: A2 birdcage.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Glocks being acceptable for anything outside Leo fags.
People carrying compact pistols daily.

Kys pls

I'll never understand these morons who plaster gun stickers all over their vehicles. I work at a pawn shop and there are several customers who own literally 2 guns yet they have 8 stickers on their beat up jalopy or minivan, seriously just fuck right off a cliff.

>B. It lets cops know that you have a car
First rule of driving, don't let the cops know you have a car. Basic stuff really.

>milsurpfags who are only hasguns because they bought when prices were incredibly low
Someone is salty

>wearing milsurp to be cool
not
>wearing milsurp for comfy and practicality
what are you? 12?

>not saying "TO VALHALLA" while shooting
Never gonna make it

Attached: ipoxiw6lio121.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

Bet that picture is from a Texas gun show.. used to work for an FFL on the weekend and I remember that dealer and his stupid fucking sign and vampire wife.

It's retarded but it's offset the dudebro punisher skull moldy labia people at the range at least

Anything that has the punisher skull on it always pisses me off. Jeeps, guns, plate carriers, you are a massive faggot for having it on your gear

Allahu Akhbar

Attached: 49f8abb258f3a11533a38413e88f6909.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

that's a flash suppressor and is the preferred muzzle device for anything that isn't a super hard kicking caliber. That, or suppressor mounts.

>nigger ass on a white chick
lmao I'll enjoy my women while you can enjoy your cows

the one in san antonio that the same poeple show up too every week and the one dude selling "dragons breath" right

>muh tyranny fags that pay daddy gov to own a rifle with a short barrel
Inexcusable in the era of the pistol brace™.

When people at gun shows just pick up a weapon and start sighting it in on things they're eye level with.

When those same people have their fingers in on the trigger.

Chainsaw grips.

When someone has a $1000+ CC pistol. Taking your pistol out to show everyone your hot conversation piece defeats the purpose of CC.

Wait, are Jeeps for fags, or just punisher shit ON jeeps?

>I like my unkillable shitbox

Attached: IMG_20190223_124841.jpg (3264x1836, 2.02M)

Attached: 55552068.jpg (980x653, 87K)

"Witness me" is unironicly less cringy. It just gets right to the point of the whole concept of the battlecry.

>being this angry about not getting any women
Ok user. Her ass isn't even big.

First of all, if you were a genuine Norse pagan you would know invoking the gods, especially the war gods like Tyr, Thor or even worse, Odin is a SUPER bad idea, especially for something like a leisure activity.

religion historically speaking envoking a straight up war god like Tyr, or worse Odin, without retardedly good reason or yourself being a strong enough worrier is basically the equivalent of that Russian guy who called an airstrike on himself

dont fuck with that shit

Attached: 1200px-The_Stranger_at_the_Door-e1521476482536.jpg (1200x677, 260K)

Just punisher shit on it.
Jeeps are amazing

Who cares army jackets are effy and comfy go fuck yourself

>speed shooting
>stress
You are a dead man walking, and you're too stupid to realize it.

People who literally think anything besides the latest cartridges are literal garbage and fudd trash

People who call you a fudd for having anything with wood on it

People who call you a retard for having a cheap gun to use as a cheap gun

People who dont understand not everyone wants to be impoverished by spending thousands on a gun

XJ a best
Bought this a little over a year ago for $1k. I've got 308xxx miles on the original engine and transmission.

Attached: Snapchat-986368281.jpg (1331x2559, 889K)

>2019
>still liking sticc
Get a load of this fag. A fat ass is a sign of fertility

The mag sells this one. It's dope, let it be,

It's a sign of diabetes and obesity after the first child is born

>milsurp
>comfort
If your regular clothes are a canvas onesie maybe I could see that.

>effy
Christ kid get a vocabulary

You're retarded. Look at that girl, she isn't some giant assed fat chick. But I guess pic related is what gets you going.

Attached: urfavorite.jpg (500x753, 35K)

Not sure where, most of the dealers travel around the state every weekend. We only did the Saxet show in San Antonio which was first weekend of each month. I know I've seen the Clips guy in DFW.

How else are you gonna simulate stress at a range? Have the range trap top you while you shoot?
I used to have a scattergat with polymer furniture that I hydro-dipped in a wood grain pattern to look classy. You would've loved it.
If I ever get an SCR lower, I'll definitely give it the same treatment.

Attached: WTP-371-Birdseye-Maple.jpg (800x800, 85K)

>A. Don't be a nigger and park on the roadside. Don't be a nigger and live in a nigger town where there are fucking vehicle break-ins. Park in parking lots. Shoot any criminals stupid enough to break into your car with your carry pistol when the alarm goes off.
>B. Cops tend to be pro-2A unless you live in a nigger schity (city).
>C. What does this even mean, faggot? You sound like a faggot.
>D. Brainlets think there is only one kind of adhesive. There are adhesives that leave virtually zero residue and it can be easily removed with a solvent and a cloth.

TL;DR You sound like a dumb faggot that lives in a niggercrat city.

Checked

Having a nice ass requires genetics and lots of squats. Keep showing off how retarded you are to everyone else. It’s really amusing

You are a fucking retarded virgin

>chick

>tonnes
eurofag confirmed

trying too hard to fit in

Properly commanding and controlling fireteams in a squad attack and being able to plink targets reliably and quickly out at 200-300 meters is far far far more important to combat effectiveness than
>”dude watch how fast I can shoot this non moving man size target 15 yards away”

Attached: 0A04AD98-31BB-4053-B010-71EF447DEF53.jpg (800x450, 64K)

>nigga doesn’t know what terrorwave or partisan core is

US gun culture unironically is too white
If the second amendment needs to survive at all people need to appeal to niggers and spics beyond selling them hi-points.

Punisher shit.
3%er shit.

Fuck these white trash faggots.

>appealing to the other races that don’t even care about American culture
>not just returning the population to 99% white
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Attached: 3534F395-0DFC-4C03-824E-C47285DC1403.png (312x495, 102K)

It's fun to dream but realistically, everything boils down to a demographics game. Either minorities moving in will just crowd out guns or people somehow find a way to get them to care.

>....is a CRIME...esp if its NEW....reeeee
Stop being an austistic faggot and type like a normal human being.

Spics don't need anything special, they just like owning guns. Blacks on the other hand fawn over Glocks

Basically any "Libtard destroyer" gun paraphernalia. Like this shit.

>muh beliefs

Shut the fuck up you're making it harder for non-idiots to look normal with firearms.

Attached: 19461.jpg (1536x2560, 711K)

>appeal to people who literally, on average, cannot comprehend abstract ideas like rights
Yeah, lots of room for success there, it's not like they prioritize gibs over everything.

omg, american civnat idiots.

This is true that minorities like guns. The issue is that guns aren't priorities for them. They like having their glocks and shotguns but in the end like said they'll prioritize gibs and getting families over the border over everything else.

Since no one pointed it out. It's based off a gun from Black ops 4

>operated in Panama
Lol wow I'm sure he really "saw some shit" in that 12 hour operation against a third world army whose entire reason d'être was intimidating peasants

>12g zealots

Wtf does that even mean

6.5 Creedmoor fags acting like it’s the only round that’s ever been accurate and that it deserves to be worshiped and praised and nothing has ever come close to comparing to it in the history of firearms.

My inner fudd might be showing but the lack of basic markmenship bothers me. Every time I go to the range, I see several people with ARs and targets that look like they were shooting a shot gun.
On a related note, I think there is an over reliance for a lot of people on optics in order to get reliable accuracy.

A lot of the moldy labia shit. It can be cute when you have it in your man cave/gun room but on the street or at the range, it really is only cringe worthy. Similar thing for the Spartan and punisher stuff.

This is more Jow Forums related, but patches are not really gun or weapons related.

The whole "of it can't be used in combat it must be trash mentality."

People still fudding up good surplus guns. I understand in the past, it was viable but now, you can get a better option for less money.

Attached: Uu8hzYt.jpg (540x960, 39K)

The waterboarding one is breddy gud.

Disagree. Why would you want anyone who ever sees your rifle to equate you + gun = torture? I mean good for gun buddies, but not if you ever had to use it.

Go get a 10/22

This

>Being pagan
>Not being Christpilled
filthy heretic

I guess I should have said: I think it's pretty funny, and as someone who owns a decent amount of land that I shoot on and has as much invested in guns/ammo as I do my house and truck combined, I wouldn't mind owning a lower just for shits and giggles.. even though I don't really leave my property with those kinds of firearms it wouldn't be something anyone other than my girlfriend or /ARG/ would ever see? Definitely wouldn't be a truck gun or home defense piece.

>arguing guns aren't meant for killing first and foremost
>continuously bitching about the NFA, bumpstocks, and other federal regulations
>continuously bitching about the NRA playing political games instead of autistically screeching like the GOA becauze MuH pRiCiNcIpLeS
>trying to take some sort of high-ground with give & take politics and espousing mUh ZeRo CoMpRiMiSe while sitting comfortably at home
>thinking mil-spec is terrible when it allowed for the vast proliferation of AR customization thanks to parts actually meeting a universal standard

More mil related but still Jow Forums
>not understanding the scale of economics the US military has to fucking deal with when ordering equipment, let alone a new service weapon
>arguing that infantry is cheap and disposable compared to fucking drone swarms
>shuns being a gear queer in favor of being a poorfag with equipment that can't fill the basic needs of a rifleman

Actually being able to discuss these topics with other Jow Forums anons has made me vehemently dislike the gun culture and community with associated mil faggots.

Attached: it is how that is but it be, comrade, but it is not.jpg (2200x1527, 978K)

"You don't get to like aesthetic guns because muh guns are tools" and the like

Once again Jow Forums proves its the easiest board to troll.

>anything by Spikes Tactical
>people who shill for ARs, especially if it's a PSA or M&P sport
>people who shill for M&P shield
>armslist retards who want a CCL for selling a rifle
>boomers who sell bakelite magazines for outrageous prices

ITT: gun culture/fudshit that annoys you.
>yeah man all these elites flooding the world with open borders and mass immigration and sending to wars in the middle east. elites just using the media they own to push globalism and destroy nationalism.
>yeah man. fucking jews. we need to do something about them before its too late.
>WOAH WOAH WOAH BUDDY. I dont tolerate hate speech. Im just talking about the globalist elites that control our banks and media and foreign policy and wrote the UN council on migration policy to flood the west with dark skinned people. not jews ok? you take that speech somewhere else.

honestly the sooner people over the age of 50 are all dead the better off we will be. the fucking silver jews are nothing but dead weight and the reason the world is like the way it is. because they rolled over for the jews and handed them the keys. fucking boomer faggots.

Attached: boomer diaries.png (1500x1116, 2.1M)

>Wearing any kind of milsurp in public.
I wear my old cammie trousers while riding my dirtbike..

Somebody is trying to justify their 20ga

Who do you think is bankrolling the NRA and every other second amendment advocacy group you fucking retard. Those old “fuds” have and done more than you ever will and they keep the us firearms rights intact for you nonworking fat millennial faggots.

I have a hard time with the jew problem. I cant decide if its because jew. Or its because all the higher ups just happen to be jewish.

>NRA

Attached: NRAaSHIT.jpg (720x556, 119K)