Ever had a neglent discharge? Tell me your stories and confess your other gun related sins!

Ever had a neglent discharge? Tell me your stories and confess your other gun related sins!

Attached: FEB86A2A-6C75-47FF-8A61-17ED0829B00C.jpg (640x426, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/40975149/#q40975665
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, if your going to start a thread. Start it right and post your own story. Either way, ill begin. Sig p320c model. I pulled back the slide to eject a round and the gun discharged without a trigger pull. This was after sigs recall. Sent it off to sig and they gave me the run around and no explanation. Sold it and never looked back.

I want Alita to step on my peepee.

>be me tired from long day
>2 in the morn and dog going apeshit
>i hear a fucker on my back deck dicking about
>grab shotty and load up the tube
>go outside and rack it with one hand
>hear fucker run off
>go back in side and go to kitchen
>forgot i loaded the shotty and "dry fire" it
>blow hole in cabinet
>proceed to feel like a moron for the week
mfw i realize i just destroyed a good portion of my fine china.

Attached: 1518477394403.jpg (466x490, 20K)

This movie was mediocre

I was doing drawing drills in the mirror at my college dorm and I was using dummy rounds but I accidentally loaded a live round in an autistic blindness and put a hole in my wall. My roommates just asked if everything was ok and as calmly as I could I just told them “yeah dude I just dropped my books off the dresser!”
I’ve never shit bricks harder then that moment because they were all lib cucks who would have legit reported me if they knew I had a gun in my dorm. Next day I plugged the hole with silicone and hid my gun and ammo in a vent just encase my room got searched. I’ve been shot at before and I still have never shit bricks harder then that in my life.

Your entire life is mediocre, cunt.

Attached: 1552426896733.jpg (640x632, 92K)

Live action adaptation of an anime/manga.. when has that ever turned out decent?

Alita was a bad movie.

No

I've had one or two but I was pointed down range towards the target just not actually ready to shoot

>>forgot i loaded the shotty and "dry fire"
It was already loaded, and then you chambered it, so you forgot you did both? Or you thought you went out with an empty firearm?

Gay weeaboo

True

This is an accidental discharge. The gun malfunctioned causing it to fire.
Had that happen with an old "target" .22lr that someone did a trigger job on. Closed the bolt and the gun fired down range.

The rest are negligent discharges.

The Sig Surprise Fire System® is a feature not a bug

i was in a daze, i can attest people do dumb shit when there tired.

I somehow left a round chambered in an O-pap after I went shooting, have never done this before but somehow it happened this time. Went back into my safe months later and pulled the gun out, sat down on the couch to reapply some oil and pulled the trigger for some reason. Round went off and straight into my fireplace brick. Thankfully it only put a half inch hole in the brick, didn't even crack it or cause any other noticeable damage so after my ears quit ringing I mixed up a little mortar and covered the hole.
Now I check any gun I pick up immediately after I grab it, even if I had just checked it and sat it down 10 minutes ago.

The ending pissed me off so god damn much. And this is why
>she knows about the defense rings
>she knows the tubes carry stuff on the inside
>she has a sword that can cut through basically everything
>it can cut through the tube as shown when she stabbed it
She could’ve fucking cut a hole in the tube and conviced Hugo to jump in. But noooo she didn’t.

I didnt like the big guy that kept running away it pissed me off it was like dora and swiper

> be femanon
>bf bought a Saiga
>saiga is legit cool af but heavy for lil ol me
>bf is fucking with it in the kitchen
>be me chilling out in my room which is directly under the kitchen
>all of a sudden I hear a massive boom and my room is filled with splinters and drywall dust
>shittingmypants.exe
>not going to lie I peed myself
just up so fast and started freaking out
>screaming like a banshee because the hole was a foot away from hitting me
>bf acts like it wasn’t that big of a deal and gets mad at me for being in my room all day
> bf soon becomes ex BF because I’m not going to deal with that level of retardation
> finally calm down and thing about the situation
> Realize I almost died
>mfw

Attached: 69EA3F41-6B43-473E-8634-FCF201DE01C7.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>hehe I’m le girl
Fuck off cunt nobody cares

Yeah I was tired as fuck after a 14 hour shift and pulled the trigger on a loaded gun to make sure the safety worked, instantly felt disgusting as soon as I pulled it and realized but yeah the safety worked

Who ever said I was a girl?

It was at the range when I was just like 15, talked to my youth instructor and my finger accidentally touched the gun's trigger when I picked it up. It only was a.22 and it went straight downrange so no biggie.

>be femanon
bull fucking shit, trans is still male.

>>be femanon
And greentexting like an annoying cunt

I wish he didn't miss

maybe bf wanted to kill the range trap

Based

Attached: 1502913943183.gif (226x224, 182K)

Oh... whoops lol my bad

How the fuck do you accidentally load live rounds lmao. I keep my ammo in the box and my snaps in their original clear container. I dont even understand how this happens

Ew im not trans

Grabbing a hot barrel, felt like a fucking idiot!!!

Attached: 1518652689667.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

I'm guessing he unloaded his gun in front of the mirror, loaded his snap caps into le glock, pulled the slide back too far while cocking the striker ejecting a round, placed the round in front of the mirror close to his live rounds, repeated until he had no more snap caps, went to reload the dummy rounds but added his carry ammo, kaboom

I wish you had died

I just want paying attention and my range ammo looks and feels like my dummies the only difference is the end of the casing is orange and I wasn’t paying attention But I swear to god I’ll never be that stupid again

Well now as per the rules the burden of proof lays upon your tits or GTFOing

I used to keep all my ammo loose in the same drawer so yeah that’s pretty much exactly how it happened

Yup, CZ-75. Was my carry gun, I usually cleared it whenever I got home, so I pulled it out of the holster, aimed down at the bed, and for some fucking reason instead of releasing the mag, then racking the slide like I had done thousands of times, I just racked the slide with the mag in it, then went to drop the hammer and it fired. At least it was pointing in a safe direction, but I have never been more shocked/scared in my life. My roommates were cool about it, even though they had every right to be fucking furious. I think it effected me in a bad way, cause I still distrust myself around handguns.

Forgot I had stored my mossberg 500 with shells in the tube. Picked it up a year later. Racked it to clear the chamber. Pointed it at the wall and pulled the trigger.
BOOM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 31D03224-89B3-44FE-BCD4-F2B7D3046C37.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

was picking up my S&W Model 28, finger slipped into trigger gaurd, gun went off, i called the police on myself because i was in an apartment and i might have just shot someone, gun confiscated, court in april

Please dont be me

>marlin model 60 that I dropped and broke the plastic trigger guard on
>inna woods with my buds
>stopped to tie my shoes
>rifle resting on my leg
>it slips off my leg and the trigger catches on my pants
>fires and misses friends foot by half an inch

Attached: Su6Nqyb.jpg (264x314, 10K)

K

Attached: 67232628-C20E-43D3-B0A0-2230C1EB0D7B.jpg (2576x1932, 880K)

6/10

I took a friend to a range for his first time, spent an hour and a half beforehand going over the pistol we were gonna use. Most of the time was good, no flagging, pretty safe. At one point he racks the slide, aims downrange and accidentally hits the mag release. He reaches down to pick it up with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER and fires a round right between his feet."I thought it was empty with no mag, user", he said. Scary day. Range never saw it happen.

You literally cucked yourself

Reported for Thottery

Attached: my cousin.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>No timestamp.
Fuck off back to your discord faggot.

Aw, did I miss some tits? Someone repost them

I wish I had giant anime tiddies uwu

Yeah, I fucked up, at least I only have a misdemeanor and one gun lost

I would but I’ll get reported again :/

It’s ok I saved them and I’ll cum on them later

Who cares show me anyway. They're the only valuable thing about women

I had a roommate who slamfired a shotgun into our TV and the lease said no guns and I hand a lot of guns too and holy shit I packed up all my guns as fast as physically possible and dumped them all at my brothers house landlord decided not to press charges against my buddy but evicted him and made him pay for the repairs

I can’t say I’m not surprised lololol

Why should I?

>mole

So I can see if the picture posted was worth jerking off to or not.

She’s got a trim belly and pink nipples with average size aerolas. Between a B and Cup breasts with a large brown mole on the inside of the left breast.
Probably cute irl.

Yeah they've got all that but what about A FUCKING TIMESTAMP YOU TRANNY.

I love my tiddie mole lolol even though it’s probably cancer lolol

Flip side, but w/sister...
>be 12ish
>got dad's shotty
>in bathroom posing in mirror w/ said shotty
>rack it
>badASS
>some more posey
>finga on da trigga wen da nigga ryz
BOOM
through the mirror, wall, kitchen cabinet above sink, kitchen ceiling, into sister's room

Got my ass handed to me; well deserved. Sis has never been the same, but respects the shit out of life's fragility now
>you're welcom...
WAHHHH! BIG SCARY BOOOOM

Attached: 1543544159693.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

Bruh...

It’s absolutely horrifying!

stop role playing as a dumb whore and just post the picture of the dumb whore's value-orbs

When you peed was it like a full bladder? Like you had to sit there for a little while as it emptied, or you could stop mid stream?

I don’t respond to demands

Yep. Shot my own TV with a .32 revolver. Now it's a running joke in my circle of friends. I brought them to my place to go shooting once and they brought an old broken TV that we executed by firing squad.

I never clean my range toys, only my carry piece

It wasn’t a full bladder but it was a good amount I honestly didn’t notice it at first

Those poor babies

kys /tv/fag weeaboos, you ruined Jow Forums with your niggotry.

>be me at fudd range
>only place can shoot steel core
>test firing uncle's sks
>first shot BapBapBapBapBap
>fudd RSO calls police about unregistered machine gun
>mfw

Fuck that firing pin channel

Attached: 1536972749053.jpg (569x426, 60K)

what did the police end up doing?

I accidentally loaded in a 300 blackout in my 5.56 AR and completely destroyed my rifle

I must know

I understand it was an ad, But I lost a lot of respect for sig for giving me the run around. I wasn't even trying to blame them. I was just looking for a possible reason, on how it could of happened? No trigger job either, gun was all stock.
My sides user please.

Court for what charges user and how did the police react?

So you're saying the Fudd thought there was a machine gun, and rather than running you off he actively tries to get you apprehended and sent to prison for years and years, lose all your rights for life, etc?

Does that seem right to anyone?

Only to fudds. Common sense gun control and all

learn 2 archive you stupid retard desuarchive.org/k/thread/40975149/#q40975665
What about when asked politely? Open bob and vagene and I you sexy with 1 foot panis long time.

Fudds gonna Fudd

You live in the ghetto?

Since you asked nicely

Sounds EXACTLY like something a fucking fudd would do.

>that man hand
huge yikes

Yeah wow how big is your cock, femanon yuge hands?

I think it's a milf hand from wrangling babies

>Just got first SKS
>Take it to the range
>Shoot a few dozen rounds
>Range goes cold mid-mag
>Pop open mag to empty it before going downrange
>Come back from changing target, range goes hot
>Pick up SKS with one hand
>Momentary lapse of trigger discipline, touch trigger
>SKS goes off (pointed downrange)
>mfw I forgot to eject the chambered round when the range went cold

Pretty much the best way to learn about the real danger of negligent discharges. I learned that day all those years ago.

Attached: oh fuck.gif (474x198, 1.3M)

>effeminate boys take hormones, wear girl clothes, and put on makeup just to get attention and whore themselves out as much as they can
These people need to be actually killed.

Attached: 1553498798110.png (293x242, 91K)

I feel like they must have toned down the rediculous anime eyes for the final release. They're still hideous but in the early intros they looked like watermelons

You guys are mean

Attached: CDABB305-9B68-4434-B5B7-83BF5CE895C6.png (1136x640, 954K)

They've happened a few times

>At friends apartment at college. Just bought my first pistol from a gun show (I was 18)
>Drinking with friends
>Show them my new Jericho
>Try to manually decock
>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.

Second time
>At range
>Showing friend pistol
>Think gun is unloaded
>Point at ground show him how to wrack and pull the trigger.
>Forgot loaded mag in
>Shoot between his feet

Third time
>At parents house.
>Just bought a sig from a guy
>Get home
>Try swapping slides with another sig I had
>Forgot the other sig slide was chambered.
>Pull trigger
>Shoot parents wall

Fourth time
>At my new house
>Playing with a friend's 5.56 AK
>Release bolt
Slam fires round into ground

Fith time
>Showing a friend how to use it
>No idea how but a round got chambered
>Show him how the trigger works,
>Pull trigger
>Shoots round into floor in the same place as before

Sixth time
>Thought maybe the house was haunted
>Grab a sig
>Physically clear it, (racked the slide 3 times) with no magazine in
> pull trigger at the same hole
>Round goes off

Turns out the sig's extractor got stuck somehow something got I to the spring

Seventh time
>Friend brings over a used Glock wants me to look over it
>I grab it and pull the trigger without clearing it
>Didn't even realize the thing was loaded.

Eighth time
>Friend brings over his transferable Mac 10
>I had no idea how open bolt guns worked.
>He's showing it off to me
>I put a loaded mag it and decided to try and release the bolt (I thought it shot from a closed bolt)
>Pulled the trigger for some reason
>Shot 3 rounds into my wall

Overall you shouldn't feel too bad about NDs. It's part of owning guns, and you should get used to them.

Attached: IMG20180307_092614.jpg (1192x1210, 861K)

That RSO is a righteous twat, I would have asked if I could shoot a few rounds if I was RSO.

Holy shit user, how do you live? One nd after the other.

Attached: 1472796536581.gif (379x440, 140K)