pastebin.com/4X2gsVwS

>Medical
pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD

Previous:

Attached: 150770514611042528.jpg (1080x1080, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Respirator-Protection-Industrial-Chemical-Handling/dp/B07L389SRR/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=gas mask&qid=1553559299&s=gateway&sr=8-3
amazon.com/Women-Black-Harness-Elastic-Fetish/dp/B07968QRYP/ref=asc_df_B07968QRYP/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=292715947385&hvpos=1o4&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17313583306287988117&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=200511&hvtargid=pla-570410350770&psc=1
qm-supply.com/product/individual-first-aid-kit-ifak/
qm-supply.com/product/angle-head-flashlights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still looking for Einsatz, reply with burner for an invite.

Attached: 150770514611042512.jpg (750x721, 96K)

Reminder: no matter how many guns or how much gear you buy, you will never fill that void.

Attached: IMG-20190322-WA0009s.jpg (1338x1600, 984K)

Boy getting our discord banned sure sucks good thing I will meet my hot petite blonde wife in the coming weeks and be successful in turning my Trad fantasy into reality

Attached: fdcd80d3f5ab6af51c08797af29f3954.png (217x68, 40K)

I like the look of this gas mask.
amazon.com/Respirator-Protection-Industrial-Chemical-Handling/dp/B07L389SRR/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=gas mask&qid=1553559299&s=gateway&sr=8-3
Will it work? If not is there one that looks similar that will work?

My void feels pretty filled.

Attached: 65s4dg6s48dg6w8g4w68eg4.jpg (1536x1424, 850K)

no but i can use them to create yours

I’m a redneck. Budweiser fills all voids.

thoughts on the Crye low profile chest rig?
I like the idea of wearing it under clothing but it looks like it'll fall apart on me

Attached: BLCLC102000-D.png (450x442, 52K)

How much does that rifle weigh?

This would work better if you want to do under clothing

amazon.com/Women-Black-Harness-Elastic-Fetish/dp/B07968QRYP/ref=asc_df_B07968QRYP/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=292715947385&hvpos=1o4&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17313583306287988117&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=200511&hvtargid=pla-570410350770&psc=1

/gq/ what is a good place to buy Polish milsurp because I have been hard pressed to find a place that sells any. I would shill out way to much money for that shit but nobody seem to import it.

Attached: 18948fa50d36ae2b551905af8696f9a1.jpg (458x528, 59K)

lmao

Spiritus Bank Robber

you don't know me and we're never going to have another passing interaction again for the remainder of our mortal lives, but I wanted to let you know that you have the nicest AR build I've seen in a while. Ciao'.

:^)

Yeungling is king

Attached: 0322191624s.jpg (3000x4000, 3.71M)

A lot. Afraid to put it on my weak ass amazon basics ingredient scale. Guessing 12+ pounds with a loaded 25rd easy. Going to get even heavier when I replace the optic with a 34mm and put a 20" 6.5 creedmoor barrel in it.

Attached: 68er5d4hg6e84h6e8th4e68h4t.jpg (1512x1784, 1.06M)

Signed the 4473 on it today. Thanks though, be good famm.

Attached: 65sd4g6w8r4g5w68rg4ew6rg84eg.jpg (1478x1554, 885K)

Don't feel bad about heavy AR-10s. It's a fucking battle rifle. It's better to have a heavy AR-10 than an AR-15 that's too heavy. My AR-10 build, according to my scale, is 13lbs 2oz unloaded. Take off the bipod, and that will shave off 14-15 oz. I could also take off another 1lb if I changed the barrel out with a Faxon fluted barrel that I've been eyeing for a while now. What are the advantages of fluted barrels besides weighing less?

Attached: Chelsea_1.jpg (3159x3024, 2.61M)

Einsatz speaking, invite for what?

Attached: IMG_20190325_200652.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

That is the baseline civilian Jew gas mask. They do the job but are not too comfy and will decompose faster than a higher quality unit.
meh/10

I'm looking to build my first chest rig/ plate carrier

What are some good basic brands I should look at?

None. In theory slightly better cooling than a smooth profile of the same weight cuz surface area, but it'd be negligible.

for the new discord.

Crye makes a good plate carrier, the JPC. Other possibilities are Velocity's APC or a Perroz LPSPC, especially if you're a burger and can utilize the USD> Canadian funbucks discount. For chest rigs, a spiritus mk4 or a Haley D3CR or a velocity gen IV.

el punto del diamante

Sportsmansguide sometimes gets Polish stuff - that's sometimes, so do not count on it. When they get it, it is usually a good deal.

Is takbeard in it?

>What are the advantages of fluted barrels besides weighing less?
Theoretically better cooling by a thin margin. The potential downside is that some fluted barrels react to heat by warping, affecting your POI. Good ones do not do this. Do not buy a cheap fluted barrel.

AWS

Allah Akbar

Just got a new job as security. Looking to get a new belt and eventually a pistol holster to go with it. Any belt recommendations? Preferably black. Ronin looks nice but is crazy expensive.

Attached: s311809797414925210_p80_i11_w640.jpg (1099x640, 111K)

Grey Ghost UGF is kind of OK for a poorfag belt. Botach has them on sale for $60.

Are there any placards that work well with a Strandhogg?
Is there any reason to not get a strandhogg? I tried a friend's over the weekend and I love the quick don/doff tubes.

Get the Ronin. They're great, and they were the first ones to do a belt like that.

Forgot to mention that I'll be wearing this belt with my work uniform so it has to fit with pants belt loops. Don't know if ronin would be over doing it and looking for something a bit cheaper

Eagle Industries makes a decent version and usually you would wear one of these over loops attached to an underbelt. Make sure you understand what you are buying and what you will use it to do before you spend your money and wait weeks for production.

The UGF belt has a liner that threads into your belt loops. It is totally compatible with most pants.

thats a pretty neat sunset gat. Whats the name?

AWS sells identical belts that are cheaper.

Also looking for a belt. Is Jow Forums familiar with Blue Alpha gear? I'm looking between Cobra EDC belt or Blackhawk Rigger's Belt W/ Cobra Buckle.

Attached: 41CQ11BK.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Oof

Is there something wrong with this armor? The price is literally too good to be true.

Attached: wat.png (1210x595, 633K)

R8

Attached: yote.jpg (540x720, 291K)

still missing some ingredients.
use pic related as a guide to fill in the blanks

Attached: aloha.jpg (1024x610, 84K)

It's not certified for anything, it's also IIIA.

YangGang / 10

Attached: 1553584433999.jpg (1326x2048, 268K)

I own one. The cummerbund portion is stiff material I doubt you can break it accidentally. Sorry if you're fat tho.

Attached: 1553256062324.jpg (960x800, 309K)

proving once again you're a total retard that hit his head too often. tyr made it first.

Go away

I have a Ronin TF, love it, rugged, stays in place, etc. But Tyr is also great. I know there's another brand thats essentially like Ronin but cheaper, cant remember tho.

What I'd look for is:
>Seperate inner and outter belt
>metal cobra buckle

I used to have the old Crye belt, with the plastic buckle, wasnt a fan.

Attached: subscribe to Haley Strategic.jpg (3136x958, 2.02M)

ronin is pricey, but another vote for their quality. extremely well made gear.

Would the fluted barrels from Faxon be good? I am really tempted to get an 18" fluted barrel from them. It would be almost exactly 1lb lighter than the standard barrel I have from Ballistic Advantage. However, if the Faxon's are less rigid and more prone to warping from heat then forget it. I'll deal with the heavier barrel that I have now.

Attached: Chelsea_2.jpg (3314x3024, 3.43M)

Helikon on amazon

Kinda want, but

>$200
>Only available from obscure european tacticool/airshit stores

All those pockets tho

Attached: leo-kohler-ksk-smock-a-tacs-fg.png (1000x800, 498K)

Has pit zips too

Comes in multimeme if you're into that. Both standard and tropic.

Attached: leo-khler-combat-jacket-ksk-smock-oliv-04-2031.jpg (1050x1299, 219K)

It is a flat chunk of ballistic fiberglass. That might be sort of OK for a back panel if it meets its claims. It would be shit for a front panel. Also, like user said, check for the ratings and whether or not they are even certified.

>Would the fluted barrels from Faxon be good?
I do not know. There is a reason that fluted barrels did not stomp the marketplace. If they had no issues then I would put them on all of my guns. It's a crapshoot.
>I'll deal with the heavier barrel that I have now.
This is my advice. Until you get solid advice on this topic from someone you trust, I would just stay the course. If you cannot resist the temptation then make sure you test it.
>cold bore shot
>a few warmup shots
>magdump
>verification
Even this will not give you a true picture because it might drift way off of course during the magdump and then recenter if more heat is applied. If you want authorities on the topic then I recommend:
>G. David Tubb
>Barrett Tillman
and local favorite:
>Derrick Martin

CEASE

Attached: 22827656-6B7C-44E6-9B71-8B51F95E1046.gif (500x676, 660K)

Velocity Systems PC and Mayflower/Velocity chestrig placard, correct?

Attached: American Psycho_Very Nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

What radio is that?

So realistically am I good with my chest rig, like I just don't see how a plate carrier is going to help me personally, if shit happens I'm just going innawood to my cabin, and have supplies stocked there, sell me on why I would need a plate carrier, also for LBE is a simple ALICE rig decent, I have had for years and it hasn't let me down.

Plate Carriers are 99% for LARP, but that's okay. Not needing a PC isn't in itself a reason not to get one. Some people just like them and want to have cool shit.

If you've already built everything else up, why not?

Not mine but it's a Cobray double barrel 45lc/410. Has a nice bite of a recoil and a cool simple design.

Attached: IMG-20190322-WA0018.jpg (1336x752, 232K)

You got it. Velsys LW PC, Mayflower Pusher chest rig.

Attached: 6d5af4g65df4g6d5f4g.jpg (2823x1787, 1.84M)

Tca 152

If you're looking for a reason the you obviously have some desire to buy one.

Does a skirt give any tactical advantages over pants?

[email protected]
tyranoid, oldfag that got got plz gibs inv

i know everyone likes to put all their shit on one setup, but in my experience its been way more comfortable to wear a chest rig separately over a plate carrier - what tricks am i missing?

They were victorious in two World Wars, so I'm gonna say they're at least on-par.

Attached: 1502598102582.jpg (419x640, 89K)

Can't shit your pants if you're wearing a skirt.

For conscripts, would US milsurp IFAK's work just as good as any of the ones from SKD?
Thanks /gq/.

>for conscripts

Attached: thinking(23).jpg (196x174, 9K)

Ride the horse that brought you. Only add what you need. If you see no need then add nothing.

Yes. The Army issued version with a retained sled is the best full size IFAK set up. Minimalist or micro IFAKs are best used as a secondary.

An actual kilt is pretty utilitarian.

I plan to camp with some friends one day. I plan to buy 15 IFAK's and plan to buy accordingly.
So this would work?
qm-supply.com/product/individual-first-aid-kit-ifak/

Yes, assuming that you have your training and equipment (note the order) squared away. Please, for the love of God and your cardiac membrane, don't go doing shit unless you have actual training. One muffed chest decompression and you just killed your buddy. Stick to tourniquets and chest seals until you get some serious knowledge.

>I plan to camp with some friends
>conscripts

>So this would work?
Not him, but yes. The standard issue IFAKs are actually breddi gud. That is the older, smaller version which I find preferable to the newer version, which I find to be too bulky. If you despise UCP, then KIM that it dyes well with Rit Dyemore. You might grab one or two Quiklitters, also - plus everything the other user says about training.

Attached: sister.fucker.irl.jpg (1241x1128, 87K)

It's contradictory and confusing but it be what it do.
Thank you. I was gonna buy a bunch of HSGI's but I wanted to know if the milsurp was a good buy.
I also bought milsurp flashlights. They're not too bright but they're durable and that is what I'm looking for.

Looking to buy a LBT 6094A, the quick release version.
A medium will fit triple curved medium (9.5x12.5) sapi plates right?
Looking on forums it says they were designed for single curved 10x12 plates or was that just misinformed bullshit.

I need to buy a new plate carrier soon

Attached: image2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

you're probably better off saving that money for a gym membership m8

Get a sling that won't make you hate your life and ditch the tracer module on your airgat.

You are right on that i need to get more Jow Forums but i'm really lazy at the moment

Not a tracer module but close.

Ventilation in heat, I suppose

curve matters little and they were designed with SAPI sizes in mind.

yikes

Just make sure all the components are there when you get them in.

>I also bought milsurp flashlights.
Which ones?

Depending on age, he might be best served by unsealing and resealing everything so he can do an inspection. Some of the surplus stuff will likely be toast.

qm-supply.com/product/angle-head-flashlights/

Alright. It is time for the talk. Something being "milspec" or "official issue" is not the same as it being good. Often it means quite the opposite.

So are these lights bad? I only ordered a few. I was going forward with buying more but I'll save for something better.

Terrible. You would be better off with some one dollar LED lights from walmart. I've never seen someone use one outside of basic. Most guys in my unit carry a general one or two cell light like a stylus pro or something and a headlamp with a red lens function.

Do they have a tenancy to fail?

REMINDER: Garagantuanon is the only one who has actually operated operationally from a Helicopter,

And he complained the whole time

Attached: mogged.png (332x370, 341K)