What's for dinner?

USDA Prime ribeye cap steak. Seared in a dutch oven and poached in shallot butter. With pan roasted asparagus. HK Mk23 dessert.

You?

Attached: Wutz fur dinner.jpg (2016x1512, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

themeateater.com/hunt/general/indian-spiced-osso-buco-by-our-friend-danielle-prewett-of-wild-whole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP OP

Great last meal for sure.

A lil' something for the road.

Attached: A lil sumthing for the throat.jpg (2016x1322, 578K)

Bullshit
But put your gun for sale online anyways

Is this a food with guns or a suicide thread?

Attached: 1495811081276.jpg (600x600, 44K)

At least let the meal digest and grab a nap before.

>post fat sausage fingers
>or post rippling bicep
But I'm sure you're a red faced heart failure.

Fresh, Never Frozen™ beef, seared and salted to perfection by a sub-minimum-wage booger-picker, topped with wilted milky white lettuce and two slices of American """"""cheese"""""". Jug-boiled bandaid chili made with unsold stale patties and last night's slurry. Malaria water Jarritos made from only the finest Mexican tamarind. .40 Short & Weak and memes on the side.

Attached: hearty meal.jpg (1000x1500, 605K)

Venison Osso bucco from the buck I shot in November. I used the wild+whole indian recipe.

Attached: UkunrA3YjFf2Eq_cxCAFJS1rzEuWrtFrmluvkbvA60c.jpg (640x853, 71K)

Ok, I see that perhaps the Mk23 dessert comment can be...misconstrued.
This is a gun n' grub thread, not a suicide thread.

working class/10
Very nice. You need more meat tho.

Oh I made plenty. Two shanks worth.

Attached: IMG_4654.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Vietnamese chilli lemongrass chicken. Chicken thighs seared to a golden brown then stir fried with minced lemon grass, fish sauce, garlic, thai chillis, onions, and pre-steamed brocoli on a bed of brown rice.

I put in some coconut milk at the end to offset the spice, but I overdid it. Should have used 6 oz at most. Still okay, but the spice and salt from the fish sauce didn't pop like I wanted.

Antelope steak, what would have been a T bone if I were better with a bone saw. Grilled. On a grill. Seasoned with salt and cracked pepper. Steamed broccoli for a side. Dessert will be a bit of cheap-but-good port, and maybe a Cadbury egg if I can't resist.

I go Baconator. Chili is great though. I like to dip fries and nugs in it.

does the color come from pepper or tomato?

Tendies n' Nuggers 4 LYFE

Both but primarily tomato.
themeateater.com/hunt/general/indian-spiced-osso-buco-by-our-friend-danielle-prewett-of-wild-whole

In all likelihood, reheated pizza. Such is the life of a broke college student.

I love Jow Forums
You got some richfags like and Then you got the working poor like and

u white?

How is someone rich because they shot wild game and cooked it? All in for my deer in November- between my hunting license, gas, ammo (for the hunt and to sight in my rifle), butcher paper, and saran wrap I spent ~$40.

I got enough meat to eat well for literally months. When I divide the $40 by the pounds of meat I spent about 85 cents per pound.

Attached: IMG_4311.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

you got dat nice marble counter top, and the fact that you put in the effort to cook means cooking is more like a hobby for you.

Camarones a la diabla on white rice with a Corona.
Don't have a pic since I just finished.

>$20 meal
>richfag
lol

Mostly sadness, but not the corn. That's a vegetable.

Attached: mylife.jpg (3083x1991, 605K)

Well, I'm certainly not rich but I'd like to imagine everyone can appreciate the wonderful goodness of the Baconator.

Attached: HK P7.jpg (4282x2985, 1.26M)

Granite is not that expensive when you consider it will last for literally your entire life, whereas formica and other laminates start falling apart at like 15 years and will need replaced. Really though concrete is the new move. Regardless, cooking is easy, and doesn't take long. The osso bucco took about half an hour last night to prep, and cooked all day today while I was at work. I got home, cut my cilantro and onion for my topping and boiled some white rice (all done with about 15 minutes of effort).

If I had to guess to get it on my plate took about 45 minutes of effort. Its far healthier and cheaper than anything I could buy at mcdonalds.

Pic related venison steak and asparagus took about half an hour between the cutting board and frying pans. Plate cost at about $4. Even when I buy proteins, pork chops are literally AMAZING with the exact same prep as a beef steak and cost next to nothing.

Have your butcher cut you 1.5" thick bone in pork chops pan sear with salt and cracked pepper, once a crust is caramelized drop the temp low and add onions, garlic, a little butter and olive oil and cook until medium. I would argue properly done they are as good as beef steaks, but cost about $3.50 per pound. I will never understand why pork is so cheap.

Attached: IMG_5106.jpg (3024x4032, 1.89M)

I prefer the spicy chicken

truly living on the edge of not living.

I don't know anyone who cooks with finesse who isn't at least well off.

>work til 7
>come home to fridge full of condiments
>switch to the SHTF stash
>maybe .380 will do the trick

Attached: 20190325_192959.jpg (4032x2268, 3.21M)

>ruining a steak for couture cuisine
the fact that you didnt cook it over an open flame means you are totally and completely the biggest assnozzle that will post all week.
>stop liking what i dont like
fuck you. a cut of meat like that demands flame. dont be just a man, be THE man.

Which is proof of what? That peasants are lazy? We already knew that....

>the fact that you didnt cook it over an open flame means you are totally and completely the biggest assnozzle that will post all week.
>he fell for the meme. What's it like eating a dry ass steak without a pan sauce or proper sear?

Attached: IMG_1574 - Copy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.98M)

>That peasants are lazy?

Attached: peasant.jpg (668x623, 122K)

man...if THAT triggered you this hard, wait until I whip out the Polyscience Sous Vide Professional.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Whats the matter yuroshit, dont know how to use a GRILL like a MAN?
>he cooks his steaks in an oven
AAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
LITERALLY LMAOING AT UR LYFE!

All these posts and NOBODY COMMENTED ON THE FUCKING COSTCO XO COGNAC.
LOOK AT IT!

Do you even know what "homecooking" is? Homemade food is almost always cheaper. Cooking is easy and cheap, you literally have no excuse besides apathy or ignorance.

The number of guys I know that can't cook for shit is astounding, and yinz should be ashamed. There is nothing girly about knowing how to make a good boule.

Attached: IMG_4489.jpg (3024x4032, 1.79M)

b-b-but I'm murikan tho....
And a dutch oven isn't really an oven...

lmao save the grill for burgers and brats.

Attached: IMG_0573.jpg (3024x4032, 1.45M)

i ate a late lunch, no dinner. my fatass needs to skip some meals

admirable

Lol Im just shitposting, enjoy your tasty suppers.

it's cheaper to cook you dumb nigger.

Grilled salmon encrusted with lemon pepper, grilled asparagus with butter, and sauteed mushrooms and garlic

Kimchi, chicken ceasar, and a kale smoothie

Not for me bitch. Whole foods and D’Artagan aint cheap

my dad loves osso bucco and indian food gonna have to try this

Fuckng millenial/10

Fine and when I cook my prime beef or exotic meats its more expensive than a texas roadhouse steak. It's still cheaper than a proper Mortons or Del Friscos steak.

You cannot find my a meal at a restaurant that is cheaper than a comparable homemade meal.

Too late now, OP. No one likes a quiter. You've made it this far might as well eat the gun.

OP, I could talk about steak cuisine and handgun selection all day but I'm afraid work must intrude, and my associate Theo has some questions for you, sort of fill in the blanks questions...

You have dyslexia or something?

It's not Nobelmen, swerve,
It's Nobelmen we serve.

>Mortons
You clearly don’t like steak.

Oh I cook a better steak than they do, true enough, but their risotto is great.

Attached: IMG_3462.jpg (3024x4032, 1.96M)

based and redpilled

I've made steaks in a toaster oven.

Yup just at the edge technically a millennial got me.

Understandable. I’ve had success with lamb chops and my toaster oven. The smoke generated by the dripping coming into contact with the heating elements is really magical.

Use lower heat, it's fine to have meat that rare but the outside is a bit too cooked while the inside is just right.

your gay dad's cock

Chicken and spinach. I'm on a diet.

Nope. Pittsburgh blue is the best way to cook a bone in strip or porterhouse. If we were talking about a ribeye you may have a point.

70/30 deer/pork burgers with grilled bell pepper, portabella mushrooms and habanero peppers

Oh I assumed you replied to the elk chop.
No as for loins and tenderloins you don't need it black, but that isn't. It's just covered in au jus.

Attached: IMG_5104.jpg (3024x4032, 2.13M)

Absolutely
S A L I V A T I N G

holy shit that steel reserve, that's some hardship.

>Wendy’s chili
That’s that gud shit my nigger

My bad then

Lol

You a /ck/ crossposter?

Me and my Makarov are having a snackarov.

Brats with roasted green chilies.

Attached: 20190325_180512-1080x1080.jpg (1080x1080, 220K)

No, I generally just use my food pics to troll people in discord that don't cook.

Attached: IMG_4243.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

it's the same price as the wine, but i don't want nobody at the wal mart thinkin' i'm a fagot

Yeah, but it's okay, bro. My hair stylist is Vietnamese.

I drink the cheap wine. I don't give a fuck what people I don't talk to think. As soon as I leave the store they are out of my life and stuck at a shitty walmart.

Real slavs only eat potato and vodka is liquid potato.

Goddamn, had us worried there for a moment. Can't have a MK23 owner kill himself with one.

that's a good point, but if they tell the people at the costco or the kmart my lifes over

>hi point
>steely
>tv dinner
a man thats either young, divorced or all of the above

>I will never understand why pork is so cheap.
farm subsidies bro

>a dutch oven isn't really an oven...
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lol

>farm subsidies bro
Which affect beef too. A properly prepared pork chop rivals an excellent steak.

>A properly prepared pork chop rivals an excellent steak.

Attached: F316C04A-A1DF-44F1-9786-4904BFA3192D.jpg (800x600, 198K)

whats your beef with pork bro?

It's true. Sorry you don't know how to cook. Pork is arguably the most versatile protein, and if you live in the US you can prepare it rare if you want.

Attached: IMG_2530.jpg (3024x4032, 2.5M)

He may be bignosed.

Attached: IMG_2752.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Is this some sort of analogue to the Hennessy niggers? Have all these people experienced Costco brand liqueurs?

Attached: lol.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Attached: IMG_3624.jpg (3024x4032, 2.18M)

>ketchup on a brat
>not mustard and sourkraut
>ketchup on anything other than hashbrowns and meatloaf

Attached: 1540147608965.jpg (521x600, 30K)

>bananas and pan fried mushroom caps
What the fuck dude this is a gun board not granola eaters anonymous, fuck off back to democratic violent leftist underground you antifa thug.

Attached: IMG_0629.jpg (3024x4032, 1.6M)

>>bananas and pan fried mushroom caps
jesus chirst you blind schizo

Attached: fuckin lold.gif (480x204, 3.41M)

pork is the eternal most versatile meat I'll stop dumping when you concede.

Attached: IMG_0528.jpg (3024x4032, 1.69M)

OHH FUCKIN HELL YEAHHHHH THEY ARE

GET 2 LARGE CHILI, NUGGERS AND A BAKED TATER...MOUTH RAPE...

>GOAT for BBQ
>Excellent for roasts
>Excellent for old english and irish dishes like cheshire pie
>Excellent for picnic food like city chicken
>Excellent for gook food
>Excellent as chops

Literally god meat.

Attached: IMG_0470.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Look at that pork chop and tell me it doesn't look incredible for a total plate cost of $6.

Attached: IMG_0603.jpg (3024x4032, 1.49M)

Attached: IMG_0141.jpg (3024x4032, 1.87M)

Pork is pig poop. Pigs don't poop they just store it and that's why they get bigger over time.