How did your last gun show go Jow Forums?

How did your last gun show go Jow Forums?

>Get there
>line of people cant get in because some fudd is trying to buy stuff from people before they get in the building blocking the doors
>norinco sks no bolt no magazine $500
>a steal says the tag
>mint c96 with some nice engraving or maybe gold leaf didnt get a good look at it because gaggle of fudds are trying to buy it
>$2500
>used maveric 88 $300
>ar, ar, ar, ar, ar, ar
>table full of guns nothing for sale no touching allowed guy doesnt want to answer any questions
>moving on
>some guy selling home made axes and knives
>neat but they were already rusting
>$2000 1911, $2000 1911, $2000 1911
>get stuck in the isle again
>finally made it to the jame
>fudd trying to talk other fudd down $10 on a $1500 m1 garand
>did I mention the 40+ $1500 garands?
>nicely priced case knives too bad I wasnt in the market for one
>no jerky
>no surplus
>$500 Bulgarian makarov with no finish
>only 12 glocks in the entire show. Felt eerie
>bubba'd sks with tacticool rail, 4 different colors for what wood was left, sights had been removed $450
>22lr ak with a severe cant $1500
>some guy carrying 5 deer rifles keeps asking everyone to buy one
>no one wants one
>Winchester Model 1897 $350 not sure I'll get it when I come back around
>its gone now
>literal junk being sold by a gypsie
>some guy with a ar with a comically large muzzle break and a huge drone
>didnt even bother

It was a good way to burn an hour anyway.

Attached: gun show.jpg (600x330, 254K)

>big regional gun show
>525 dealer tables
ooh these are usually good
>get to door
>entry fee is half advertised rate
uh, what?
>some conglomerate of flea market peddlers bought 200 of the tables to sell chinesium pocket knives and costume jewelry
>only 110 tables even listed as being gun related
>half the remainder the vendors are no-shows
>venue manager is PISSED

It went pretty well. I made just shy of $5000. Vendor next to me didn't show so I got a free table. I bought six guns and sold six, kept two that I bought there. I need to repack for next weekend's show.

Openly memed on a beta wearing a Kekistani t-shirt. He still bought ammo from me.

Picked up an AR, all the swagpul furniture with a BCM upper for like 650, not even mad

Fucking hell that sounds horrendous user. Granted mine wasn’t much better.
>go to same show I’ve gone to the last few months
>it’s the exact same shit I see every single fucking time
>$1000 bubba’d M1 Carbines
>$2000 Garands
>$4000 Frankenstein Lugers
>finally see something new
>oh fuck it’s a Webley MkV
>ask fudd if I can take a look at it
>cylinder’s been shaved
>more pitting than my face in high school
>lockup looser than Kamala Harris’s ballot box
>“only $950” says fudd proudly
>$600 sporterized carcano the only other thing on his table
>turn 360 and walk away
I got my usual bag of roasted candied pecans so it wasn’t a complete loss. Also saw an entire display of gun related MLP stickers which was amusing, but overall the show just gets more depressing every time I go, which sucks because it’s the only regularly occurring one within a five hour radius.
Lmao, sounds like a blessed day

>10 dollar entry
>enter and it's small as fuck but it's too late
>tables upon tables of sub compact pistols
>tables upon tables of expensive AR's
>one guy in the back with things that interested by but only a few pieces of milsurp, tried to check prices but the tin shed it was in was a total deadzone and there was no re entry.
>Tables of hideous UCP gear and peppersray
>lone table in the back of the empty half of the shed selling hotdogs.

In hindsight there was an SVT for going rate those days and a nice auto 5 but that was it, was super gay and a waste of 10 dollars.

A lot of M1 Garands, but all over $1200 even though they were in worse condition than Rack Grade ones from CMP.
Kar98k rifles out the ass, none for less than $1k and some for several thousand.
Russian SKS for $700+, labeled "all matching" but stock had X's over previous number and multiple metal parts were electro penciled to force match.
Chinese guy sold me some accessories for a 10/22 for super cheap.
Got 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 from some cutie for cheap
No one willing to lower their prices and charging tax+$20 fee for background check.
A whole room of people larping, a lot of people dressed up as SS/Heer dicking around, had a radio playing marching songs.
It was fun because I went with family, but the price gouging was really frustrating.

>be me
>22 year old new pistol owner of police trade in Glock 22 that I purchased at a previous gun show for $300 bucks
>got a 9mm lone wolf threaded barrel for it
>take it with me to large gun show in my metro area, along with old timer surrogate grandfather of mine
>walk in to gun show looking to trade for a Makarov because autistic for Slavic guns
>start walking around
>not a single fucking Makarov in sight
>SKS for $500 bucks
>Mosins for $400
>Glocks fucking everywhere
>Boomer memes everywhere
>Chink optics I could get on wish for $30 bucks with $300 dollar price tags
>old man says "let's head to the old guys in the back and see what they've got"
>Get to the very back of the gun show
>Bunch of beat up milsurp guns
>Durr rifles, typical fudd stuff
>Eyeball something on a table
>High-power.jpg
>$300 bucks
>Pick it up
>Really beautiful finish on it
>Without even thinking, offer the old dude my Glock 22 set
>Dude doesn't even flinch immediately takes Glock case and inspects it
>Throws in mags, holster and cleaning kit for it
>Best impulse trade I've ever done at a show

If you look hard enough guys you might find something worth your while.

Attached: IMG_20190216_151626_013.jpg (3000x3000, 2.37M)

>saved up some extra cash
>decide to go to gunshow with brother
>family in town and nephews want to come along
>they are 10 and 12 and think we are awesome
>Go to gunshow, almost instant find an sks for $350
>know i wont find a better deal, get it
>walk around for a couple of hours
>get several offer to buy my sks
>decline
>get complimented of my nephews trigger discipline
>brother buys an M9
>good day

>A lot of M1 Garands, but all over $1200 even though they were in worse condition than Rack Grade ones from CMP.
really amazes me to see the shit people will pull when they are fully aware of the CMP's existence and the fact that you can have a bare minimum m1 for $700 or less.
I took my Service grade one to a show once just to take her for a walk- before it was done I had a dozen guys ask me for a price- including a Mexican guy who insisted on giving me $500.

>Pay $11 to wander around the same inventory my local dealer has but like 10% more expensive
> see local dealer at a booth with all his prices marked up 11%
The jerky is crap too compared to local meat market stuff... I will never go back unless they let me in for free.

That's not a Hi-Power. It's an FEG S&W Clone that looks vaguely like a BHP. Grips are different and Hi-Powers don't have slide mounted safeties. Good guns, regardless. Keep your eyes open for an FEG Hi-Power clone if you don't wanna spend the big bucks, or save a little and get the Regent.

I know it's not a true High Power, but it has the look and feel of one, and the FEG9s that I have seen have all been shot to shit. The previous owner took care of mine, and I really enjoy the look and feel of it and the safety is very similar to a Makarov actually.

Attached: IMG_20190216_151143252_HDR.jpg (3000x1825, 1.34M)

Its like the BHP went to Europe and banged an eastern European girl and left the kid to grow up in the commie blocks.

Fucking based

Turning 360 makes you turn right back at him.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL THIS TO PEOPLE?

That's the meme, dude... lurk more

>drive three hours to get to gun show
>only car in the parking lot that's not a truck
>pay $6
>only about 50 vendors
>overpriced .22lr rifles in the front
>obligatory high society old ladies selling quilts
>some autist selling shitty engraved leather holsters that not even Liberace would be caught dying of AIDS wearing
>guy with a WW2 flak range sight in it's box with a big sign saying "NO THIS IS NOT A BAZOOKA" wtf??
>soooooo many knives
>every other table is a house-frau trying to sell me wax incense to improve my chi
>typical well put together ammo stand, but only common calibers and everything's at least $1 more than what you would pay at WalMart
>how do these people stay in business?
>one guy is obviously a convicted felon, has everything but guns at his table, only thing close to a gun is an RG starter pistol
>no European guns except for an $800 SKS
>no Japanese guns
>am I at a gun show or a fuckin UAW meeting??
>finally meet a really chill old dude, has an interesting table with a lot of miscellaneous ammo and accessories, decently priced
>he even has 7.7 Jap!
>my negro
>I buy only from and have a nice talk about some of the curios at his table
>make one last round before leaving
>see a booth with no price tags on the guns
>ask the guy how much he wants for his Ruger MkIII
>"$325!! It's killed a heck of a lot uh squirrels!!"
>fuck off, hick
>leave and go eat some good Vietnamese food

Yep, total waste of time. Speaking to the old guy was nice but all of his shit I could have bought online with some searching and impulse buying.

Lesson learned: never travel to a gun show in a fly-over city.

Attached: 1528681982567.jpg (600x532, 42K)

>gun show
>no jerky

Attached: 1552637009871.png (929x499, 450K)

The BHP is European.

>go to gun show with best bud
>50% of tables are AR accessories
>20% of tables are ARs
>spot a BEAUTIFUL colt M1917 in superb condition
>"HURR DURR I'LL WALK AROUND FOR 30 MINUTES EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS EXACT WEAPON IN HALF AS GOOD CONDITION"
>30 minutes pass
>"old man where was the M1917 you had here?"
>"oh I just sold it"
>FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>ruins my Saturday and I'm lousy company for the rest of the day
>return Sunday
>buy pic related, which wasn't there the day before

Attached: IMG_9878.jpg (3264x2448, 2.51M)

Fucken nerd.

The highlights?
>pic related
>mosin hex 91/30 for $300, didn't buy it
>A couple interesting Yugo reworks and captures rifles for $300
>kinda just neat side charging side buffer AR pistols for $400
>20cpr 8mm surplus, bought 4 boxes for the clips. Won't shoot the ammo
That was it. Met some nice guys from the army and shot a nice Belgian 30-06 mauser and a sniper mosin.

Attached: 20190224_143633_crop_945x756.jpg (945x756, 667K)

Sorry no one carries the SHIT guns you like... 7.7 jap? lol gtfo.

>one of the best actions of WW2
>shit
Noguns git

bait

>be me, go with high school buddy
>wade through the sea of Stevens shotguns and $450 Mosins that look worse than the ones pulled from Pripyat Marshes
>buddy somehow finds a decent upper from one of the few booths not peddling Fudd goods
>find nothing, go over to German militaria booth
>decent shit, run by actual German guy
>German guy busy, sends Americanski dude to help me
>can tell dude is 40 but 15 mentally
>trying to get me to buy SD and Gestapo shit
>"they did some terrible stuff man those are the ones I want"
>gets edelweiss patch and pin instead
>"good choice you know these were made by slave labor in Dachau"
>will not shut the fuck up about war crimes
>get Latvian sleeve patch
>"nice bro you know they used to beat pregnant women to death in public, there's videos online"
>promptly fuck off
>German guy rings me up

Any of you boys just go to Oaks?

From I though it was the best Oaks show in a long time.

>Not too crowded
>A ton of milsurp gats
>Some pretty uncommon milsurp gats
>Not too many people selling stupid horseshit
>Most horseshit vendors in containment areas on edges of show by the walls
>Found 50-70 Ammo
>Talked to a nice old WWII vet vendor at length about the Whitney Wolverine
>Get harassed by man trying to polish my boots, as is tradition
>See customary table of 10,000 WWII guns with no price tags
>Smoothies are too much there now.

>gaggle of fudds
Pack of broom stick arm millennials looking at a rhino pistol. Several of them actually have their hand down their pants with their thumb in their rectum.
Their other hand is on their I-phone checking kikebook relentlessly.
Several new age bois had to leave as all the guns made them sick.
Two of them have identical plate carriers and are sipping latte's while they ignore the guns and buy ratty, stinking old camo pants with cum stains on the front.

I'm a vendor at Oaks. Had four tables in Hall A

Hey, some gentlemen like the ballistics of .303 British without the nasty clips, rim jams, and pointless detachable magazines that aren't actually used that way.

What were you selling?

the last good gun show I went to was in Savannah back in 2002. One vendor had 3 tables covered in police buy back 4006s. I was to dumb back then but I'm pretty sure there were lots of other good shit there. now the only gun shows (just two of them) are nothing but the same shit, miles of Glock, ARs, chink AR shit, knives, and ONE guy with a buch of milsurp rifles that he wants $2k for and you aint allowed to touch. Not even a table of some dude selling Nazi pins.medals etc

Boypucci and clay traps

Was most of that from the ammo or gun sales?

>sold an AR I built with left over parts
>bought a S&W mod 60 pro series and a mod 66-2 4in
>tried to work a deal with a guy who had two bubba’d M1 carbines, a Rock Ola & IBM.
>both guns had mixed parts but were unmolested other than tacticiool stocks+handguards
>passed on a NIB Wilson Combat 92G for $950 because of the carbine deal I was trying to work
>called the guy selling CMP Garands for %200, M48s as K98s, and RCs a hack like usual
>walking out to car to leave show, smell weed
>three dindus
>one is carrying a hipoint carbine, w/extendo, finger on the trigger

The overpriced Garands is the thing that really rustles my jimmies. There’s a guy in my area who’s selling CMP Garands, as they came in the box, with the CMP paperwork, for at least 50-100% more than what they cost. The sad part is that he actually manages to make sales. I had a table at a previous show and he must have sold at least six.

The bubba’d carbines get me in the feels though. I’ve owned 25+ of them at this point, currently have four. Two of them I had gotten at shows as the barrels were great and were correct to the receiver, and rebuilt with correct parts. I feel like that gun and its cartridge don’t get enough love. It’s actually a great HD weapon, I have one setup for the wife as such, but wouldn’t hesitate to use it for myself either.

Ammo, gun parts, some surplus and mostly antique guns.

Grand majority from ammo

Based tourettes poster

Was this by chance in the Hickory NC area, because there was a guy with a really nice HI-power at that one. He was way in the back too with a bunch of milsurp and fudd guns.

Last show I went to
>Mostly milsurp guns
>Almost all are upper end, higher priced pieces
>Not bad pieces but still above most people's impulse buy threshold
>See a nice looking 1893 Mauser
>Receiver date of 1896
>Bore is not too bad
>Price of $300
>Talk seller down to $250
>Walk out with Span-Am aged Spanish Mauser in original caliber
This is the forks of the Delaware show in Allentown PA. The problem with it is that most of the dealers are also big collectors and not willing to sell things for anything but what they are worth. A side issue is the number of dealers who are more there to show off their collections but are doing nothing but raising the price.

Have you ever had people try to buy individual rounds/less than a full box? I sold a bunch of ammo for two older guys that sold off a bunch of their guns. I bought probably half of the stuff myself, the stuff I didn’t was either oddball or fudd/durr rifle stuff. Between the two days I had at least 10 people try to buy 5 rounds, one guy wanted to buy three rounds of the four different 30-30 loads. The one person I could understand was a kid who trying to get a collection of different rounds.

>small local show
>not terribly packed
>checking out sone holsters one guy has
>started making small chat
>eventually got on the topic of reloading
>guy mentions he holds reloading classes at a local shop every two weeks or so depending on how full his class is
>show interest in his class and ask for a card
>happaned to be holding the last urban carry G2 holster he had at that moment
>he offers to knock off $20 on it
>why not
>bought it to see if it lives up to the memes
>it turned out better than what the memes lead me to beleive

>go to big ass gun show with korean waifu in utah
>give her 800 dollars to spend + few hundred dollars more just in case
>she checks out colt 1911s and colt revolvers
>pass on the milsurp because they were all shit
>she almost bought an egyptian hakim
>almost bought a model 17
>stopped by custom holster booth because she wanted to buy me a custom leather holster for my deagle but passed because was shit quality
>go to table with younger couple same aged as us
>talk about starting a business with waifu
>give us tips
>she decides she wants to buy from them because they gave us a lot of help and contact info
>she eyes the canik tp9sfx with a vortex
>waifu and husbando decide they like us and sell it to my waifu for 625 out the door
MURICA

Attached: 1550384146575.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Real weeb fantasy here

Attached: 1552451437867.png (321x321, 12K)

I set up there also. Being in my 30's I'm still looked at as one of the new kids even though I've been a dealer for 16 years and collecting for over 20. I out sell the old fucks because I put realistic prices on my items.

Never had that before. Just the stereotypical "If I buy more than one can I get a deal?"

>The BHP is European
I think your mixing up John Moses Browning with being browned.

Picked up a Heritage Rough Rider for $150 otd last gun show and some Yugo AK mags for $18 a piece. Not too bad I guess.

Had a group of basketball americans ask to buy 10rds out of a 50rd box of .380, said they “neededuh check da fitmen of dem rounds” and what amounted to that they’d be back for the rest of the box or more if they liked them. The part that made me NOPE even more was the fact that we were at the county fair grounds, with no ranges, etc. near-by.

Everyone look at this NEWFAG! Welcome to the Chan, asshole.

>I out sell the old fucks because I put realistic prices on my items.
If you are who I think you are (Yankee?), It is not only that you are putting realistic prices, you probably are not bringing something that is worth several thousand to sell. I am a buyer and I can tell you most sales at a gun show are impulse purchases. It is hard to justify buying a $2500 1895 Lee navy on impulse but a $400 Mauser is easy.
And I keep hearing the complaint that no one is buying. Of course no one is going to buy when the cheapest thing you have is a $1200 trapdoor Springfield.

Went with my uncle, bought my fiance's dad a cc pistol and won the raffle for an ar-7 that i later traded for a maverick 88. Pretty good times

Pretty shit, was actually a militaria show because I collect bayonets and was looking for some.
>I show up and it's half as many tables with most of them just selling random shit, badges or medals and air rifles as well as obligatory chink knifes, swords etc
>Got to fondle a No7 bayonet but other than that nothing interesting, they wanted 2x as much as the actual value of the bayonet.

I've got nothing against badges and medals but I don't want it to be ONLY badges and medals.

I’ve only ever been to one in Bryan TX, got a Makarov the first time ($325) and a yugo SKS the second time for ($450). Not the two hundred dollar prices of the glory years but o well

Last one I went to was alright. Almost no AK stuff but ar stuff out of the ass. I'm okay with that since I got what I wanted.

>7$ entry fee
>750$ sks
>Long ass table of Glocks
>Gear queer body armor table
>1200$ .44 double actions
>Everyone and their grandma was trying to sell .22 single action revolvers for 300+$
>Table of guys trying to get me to join nra
>Some woman will a big ass table selling fucking rocks

Why are their dealers at gun shows selling non weapon related shit?

Last 2: $5 to get in. Very few tables. Damn near everything overpriced. Old, dirty boxes of ammo 130% more than at the local gun store. Well used Mossberg 500s and Win 12 shottys 2-3x the price you can pick one up at a pawnshop.

>Be me looking for a Colt 1903 mag. See a table full of mags. Ask the guy if he has a 1903. He pulls out a bent 1903 mag with the spring and follower dangling out the top. "$125." Me: "No thanks. I can get a working aftermarket one new about $32." Dude: "But this is original Colt."

Im curer of my desire to go yo gun shows.

I'm a yankee if you count that I'm from PA. Last Forks show I had things on my table anywhere from $2 to $2500. Many of the old men are going to die with their products because they won't accept market trends.

>10 dollars to get in.
>Looking around.
>Find some .38 S&W.
>32.99 stickers on each box
>Boomer behind the desk sees me looking at it.
>Oh yeah I must've had those forever, no one is looking for that type of ammo.
>Ask him if he'd be willing to work on the price.
>Yeah, sure.
>Mention I can buy them for 18-20 a box online.
>yeah no one sells them for that cheap! if you can show me that ill give you that price
>Show him current production PPU for 18.99 a pop.
>He gets upset, says he can't do that.
>Offer 75$ for three boxes.
>no the lowest I can do is 30 a piece on them.
>they're VINTAGE BOXES, issued to the police force like this.
>Exact same green and yellow boxes that they're still sold in.
>Turn around 360 degrees and walk away.

Fucking Fudds. There was a guy at Crossroads of the West who used to have like 8 tables out of old WW1/WW2 guns that where for display only and what little bit he did have displayed was insanely overpriced.

Attached: 1548216283367.jpg (400x323, 42K)

>rim jams
stop using non spec ammo

Attached: 1503584998776.png (666x500, 353K)

here is pic with the gun and her doggo

>t. Zoomer

opps forgot the image

Attached: IMG_20190206_160445_01.jpg (714x952, 95K)

The Chink knives infest everywhere where people are allowed to purchase space to sell things. The Flea Markets and Gun Shows in my area are I N F E S T E D with peddlers of pure chinesium knives with fucking CS:GO looking fucking patterns and art on them to sell to edgy teenagers. Such is life.

Sadly I own tons of them too before I understood better.

I would have owned them as a teenager were it not for me being a poorfag. The allure of the chinesium draws teenagers like a moth to a flame. A shitty, scrap steel, hydrodipped flame.

Every time I see one of those stamped out mall ninja swords I laugh at the thought that I ever considered buying one.

All Jow Forumsommandos probably went through a cringy weapon phase at some point. For me it was fetishizing Balisongs and a Call of Duty induced Tacticool spree.

I got in to the last one for free by volunteering.

>nuggets for $400
>cut up arisakas for $600
>sks for $600
>regular gun store inventory at actual msrp
>one guy with a sign that says "if you show enthusiasm, the price goes up accordingly"
>"don't touch the merchandise" tags on tables of guns
>ammo higher priced than gun stores
>a guy selling a NIB hi point for $250
>interarms ppk for $1000
>m1a match for $3000
>"BUY BODY ARMOR BEFORE HILLARY BANS IT"
>too many "Hillary for Prison" shirts
>basketball americans buying guns that obviously shouldn't be
>not a single surplus pistol
>no jerky
>some random roofing company from out of state trying to get customers
I hate gun shows.

Oh, I forgot the highlight of the show. A kid wearing a fortnite shirt screaming at his mom to buy him a katana.

My last one went fine. I sold my Marlin model 81DL and bought a 10/22.

>"if you show enthusiasm, the price goes up accordingly"
Boomers need to be put into camps. Now.

Attached: 1356403563667.jpg (251x241, 6K)

>walk in show after paying 12 bucks
>smell of grease, cheese, marlboro reds, stinky dreadlocks and weed rape my nostrils
>black child runs full speed and slams into my leg
>tyjerious dayquellin johnson says "ayo bruh watch yo leg"
>constantly bumping into morbidly obese hicks and niggers who smell like 2 week old coconut oil in the hot sun
>600 dollar Mosins and "vintage" garbage marked up 5x of what they should be
>approach stand that has 4pc bulgy muzzle brake
>looked super rusted and pitted, definitely worth 60 dollars absolute tops on a good day
>fudd was charging 140 claiming it was used by a russian officer in a war or some retarded shit
>you can buy a brand new one for 80
>heard a random nog yell out "Ayo bruh lemme check out dat hipoint"
>not even kidding either
>found milsurp yugo ak mags for 6 bucks a pop
>a little rust but at that price it was a steal
>6.5/10 grill filling out paperwork on a cz says "save some for me" in a flirty cringy way
>I asked what kind of ak she has
>"oh I have an sk"
>I would assume she was meaning "sks"
>I buy all of the mags they had and leave

Gun shows are more for people watching than anything else.

Better than I was expecting
I got a 1969 brown erdl jacket and two cold weather rations together for $50, and found some "exotic" shells for my maverick 88

Speaking of Weeb shit.

At Oaks there was some white chick working one of the tables in Hall A wearing a kimono. She tired to buy my just purchased 1895 Mannlicher off me, so though a weeb, she at least has kino taste in rifles.

Anybody else seen here on the Northeast/PA gun-show circuit?

Just sad.
>chinese gear
>chinese parts
>$600 sks's
bought 1000 .223 once fired cases and 500 hornady 55gr FMJ bullets and noped the fuck outta there

He had the same stuff from the last time I went, which was about a year and a half ago. His tactic is working, I guess.

That was my table. She was selling leather holsters and is a friend of mine. Since I was given an extra table I let her put some items down.

Picked up a few boxes of ammo.
No real deals on funs.
Jerky and knick knacks for everyone.

I miss gunshows of past back in the late '80s /early 90s.

small joint, some boomer tried to sell me katana. some nazi stuff in display cases. bought a lightly used 870 for 300 currency units. left

>basketball americans buying guns that obviously shouldn't be
We need to close the gunshow loophole

Attached: 1506565162241.jpg (670x959, 118K)

FL by any chance?

>giving your SS number to some boomer

I'm a leaf whose always been intrigued by us gun shows. Would I hypothetically just be able to buy gats with cash from other show goers?
Also which are the best gun shows to go to if I've never been to any? Just curious for if I'm ever in the area during one.

Private sales are legal in most states at gun shows and outside of gun shows. It is private property you are selling between consenting adults.

>Would I hypothetically just be able to buy gats with cash from other show goers
correct.
>what are the best gun shows
it just depends. generally, guns shows arent great but if you want to find that amazing deal, you just have to go early and often.

what wrong with this picture? the fact that the niggers are dressed like niggers?

I assume it's the dude that's kneeling.

>guy in back had a flak jacket for $60 in m81 woodland
>my fat ass couldn’t get it to wrap by an inch or 2. It was a medium
>meme guns
>fondled a Russian SVD with a night vision Russian scope
>mfw my redneck friend said it was 250 when it was actually 2500 which made a lot more sense. I walked around the show at least 30 minutes just to confirm that
>guy in back sells neat coins and has good stories, bought a Roman widow’s mite off him from 100AD
>helped friend pay for a 245 dollar mossberg 500 in 12 ga. Near pristine desu
>got to fondle dream gun, Winchester 1897 pump with heat shield and bayonet
>learn new stuff from looking at other vendors
>found a based black man who was working part of table, he was a tanker too
>patches
I still enjoy gun shows despite the flaws. The deals there aren’t guns, unless you’re lucky. Good deals in milsurp mags exist there. However I go to lurk and see my favorite vendors while I finger fuck anything I like. It’s a good time.
t.zoomer bloomer

the guy is kneeling in "protest" while everyone is standing.
i have no problem with it honestly, thats what makes america great, individual ideas and freedom of speech.

ah, classic

dumbass

What the fuck did I just read?

Thanks guys. Enjoy your freedoms!

>Winchester Model 1897 $350 not sure I'll get it when I come back around
>its gone now
fuck, dude
how do you not instantly swoop that up

The good parts of gun shows

I'm not sure what it is in general about gun shows but the vast majority of the time it really is just overpriced guns some nobodies are trying to flip. Its impossible to haggle with them since every now and then they manage to sell to some ignorant person so they hold on their pricing. Where I live theres 2 gun shows in the whole year and besides the cool LGS and about 6 other regular vendors the rest is just straight up fucking garbage. The part the pisses me off more is that I forget this every year and get my hopes up to go to it again.

Indy 1500 was shit as usual. I'll be back next time.

eat shit, fag fucker

Found the buttblasted bootlicker.
Your friend died because of the war machine, not for freedom. He died a painful death because of jewish bankers selfish decisions.