Psa gf3, why is it so controversial in /akg/...

Psa gf3, why is it so controversial in /akg/? It’s been through a lot of torture tests including the 10k round test that PSA ran and that Rob Ski is still currently running of 5k rounds and people here still seem to shit on it for no reason because “American made”

Is there another reason or are ak users here slowly slipping into the same elitist trap /arg/ slipping into?

Attached: 2481A515-0BA7-4411-9610-1893C79224A2.jpg (320x320, 72K)

Why would you trust a 10k round test done by the manufacturer or a 5k round test done by a shill?

If you bought one then enjoy it and shoot it until it doesn’t work anymore. Expect to get shat on if you post pictures of it and tell people what it is. That’s the way this site works.

If you are thinking about buying one just buy a WASR or a SAR.

Attached: 911B1B68-F5CE-4D0A-967E-87232E37C0E6.jpg (1920x1920, 698K)

don't particularly fancy canted irons

>bitches about shit /akg/ says
>regurgitates shit /akg/ says

I’d take canted irons that are on a CHF barrel over straight irons on some American made AK barrel. Inspect that shit before you buy it.

if they're both chrome-lined, once you've worn out the liner, the barrel is junk either way.

>Why would you trust a 10k round test done by the manufacturer
When HK or FN do their own tests its considered golden standard, when other companies do it, its considered shady. I could give a flying shit less

>5k rounds done by a shill
>was the guy who single handedly changed opinion of the wasr 10 with zero endorsement
>Shat on IO when their shit failed as expected
>even shat on Dickless Defense when their overhyped gun didnt run

explain how based pollack is a shill

Attached: brown32.png (319x455, 114K)

CHF CL barrel fags are the worst. neck yourself faggot. but before you do learn about nitriding and why it is marginally more accurate than muh longer barrel life chf cl

>5k test done by a shill
my god how is Jow Forums so fucking retarded

rob ski is like the exact polar opposite of a shill

Isn’t a marginal decrease in accuracy (which, let’s be honest, isn’t noticeable unless doing precision distance shooting) an acceptable trade off for longer barrel life?

>t. Buttmad fag who shot out his barrel after a few thousand rounds

Attached: zmwestskelie.gif (215x194, 457K)

Rob Ski legit tries to destroy his guns in tests. How is that shilling?

Ooh buddy is that buyer's remorse kicking in?

Attached: F O R G E D.jpg (2960x1440, 1007K)

I wonder why these guns are seen as shitty?

Attached: PSAK.jpg (640x1138, 37K)

>don't particularly fancy canted irons

PSA will do that with their AR kits. What makes you think their AKs will be any better?

I havent seen any data saying chrome lining has longer barrel life than nitriding, and it has better accuracy. Its weakness when compared to chrome is in handling heat. So like for an RPK, you would still want a chrome lined barrel.

>Inspect it before you buy it
>Fix it yourself
Neither is hard and it's a really fucking stupid reason to keep yourself from buying an objectively superior product.

>WASR 10
>objectively superior

I swear you fucks love arguing over which onions flavor is the best, just buck up the extra couple hundo and buy a 4 digit price gun that wont make you regret your life choices.

>One is built from ComBloc-spec parts in an Eastern European military arsenal on ComBloc tooling
>One is built from multiple proprietary parts completely in the US with no regard for the original specs or production processes
Lying to yourself about which of these is better is a little bit sad my friend...

Attached: 1453061846918.jpg (680x966, 102K)

Aks suck faggots

>which is better the rat or the cockroach the rate ate?

just buy something worth actually having you faggot

>just buy something worth actually having you faggot
So a WASR.