Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
youtu.be/XxrOr2rC6BU?t=301
youtube.com/watch?v=DXLMb3YpeyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AK Buyer's Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

In with AK is better than AR forever and always

Attached: 3 rifles.jpg (3428x2571, 3.93M)

Here here
>or is it hear hear?

Hear here

>exiled from /arg/ and now performatively hates ARs
We don't like you either, furfag. As far as I'm concerned, you're MAYBE a tier above wuggy.

I hated ARs long before I left /arg/, coping brainlet

Attached: Two AK.jpg (3264x2181, 3.96M)

trip on catfucker

Anyone have experience with a Draco and Papm92? I like AKs but ak rifles are banned by name here and I don't want a VZ.

Attached: blue hair catgirl.png (427x482, 136K)

Based, that FAL is pretty sexy tho.

Unrelated, why did the RPK have different handguards? Seems like an unnecessary complication

What's a good deal on an OPAP these days? I'm looking for one in original configuration without a shot out barrel. Also, is Zastava going to make new OPAPs or am I stuck looking for older ones?

Thicker receiver, different gas tube due to different rear sight

To fit the different front trunnion and to be more heat resistant.

So is the GF3 getting put in the buyers guide or are we going to continually turn in /arg/ with elitism and count it out simply because its made in burgerland?

Love my Draco, cant wait to move and SBR it. I have absolutely zero complaints about it aside from my gas tube lever being fairly stiff
If M92s are your thing might as well snag one now. I'd prefer one over an AKS74U because it has more space in the handguard (krinks are super tiny imo) and I prefer 7.62 over 5.45. But that's just me

YOU ARE A RETARDED NIGGER GO AWAY

Attached: gf3.1.png (1644x1080, 2.24M)

It was a burr, retard.

Had no clue about the gas tube/rear sight, thanks dudester
>is a gun with a chipped trunnion at 2k rounds gonna be put on the buyers guide
No

2 at my range combined round count of 5k and no issues.

Dont care what rob ski or /akg/ says they're worth the buy plus you wont get the canted special with WASR

My Jow Forums folder is 3.7GB and I dont even have to open it to know I dont have a reaction that could accurately encapsulate this post

Can we have just one thread where it doesn’t turn into a shit flinging drama filled mess?

Old /akg/ used to actually be comfy.

Attached: image.jpg (720x610, 136K)

>my anecdote out ways video evidence and reason
this is the new face of autism

Attached: 1p4r30.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>5K round count COMBINED
>anything notable
Haha what

His follow up video he literally says it was probably a burr. and everything was still looking good.

Functionally they're really similar.
Dracos are basically cut-down AKMs (same rear sight, same receiver, dust cover etc, use the same furniture).
M92s are basically scaled-up AKS-74Us. They have many "Krink" features like L-shaped flip-up rear sight and hinged dust cover.
Dracos have a 12" chrome-lined barrel
M92s have a 10.5" non-chromed barrel
Dracos have a parkerized finish
M92s are blued
Dracos are still being imported
M92s aren't being brought in currently. Zastava dropped Century and is in the process of getting a US subsidiary off the ground to bring them in.

IMO a Draco is more solid overall but you really can't go wrong with either.

OH also Century has started marketing their domestically-produced C39 and RAS47 garbage pistols as "US Dracos." Don't fucking fall for it. Real Dracos are made in Romania and say so on the receiver.

Attached: 20190323_152816.jpg (4032x1960, 2.22M)

yeah well now tripfags have taken over and elitism is here, first its the GF3 soon people will be bitching about how the wasr10 isnt approved either, then it'll be pretty much anything under $1000 that will get shit on.... just like /arg/

>outweighs = out ways
I'm with you but come on man you cant do some shit like that then turn around and call others retarded in the same sentence lol

this is peak sex kalash style

Attached: 37d3bac8ae75b4c95e3255affef6fb77.jpg (810x607, 223K)

>my sample size of two is outweighed by a sample size of one because I dont have a youtube channel with thousands of views

ok retard

The old /akg/ died a long time ago

>it was a machining burr that randomly formed between first and second inspection
Bob Sled has just as much damage control and any AK autist, what's your point bruh

youtu.be/XxrOr2rC6BU?t=301

>What's a good deal on an OPAP these days? I'm looking for one in original configuration without a shot out barrel.
I see them going for $800-$1000 pretty regularly.

>Also, is Zastava going to make new OPAPs or am I stuck looking for older ones?
Not from what I've seen. The OPAP was Zastava's equivalent of the WASR10/63: Built on demilled or overrun surplus parts to supplement commercial production of new parts and use up old parts. Later OPAPs were shipping with the same furniture and sights as NPAPs as they ran out of surplus parts.

Attached: GF3.2.png (1896x1079, 2.02M)

>trusting a guy who is paid to shill AKs

Attached: 1536459166385.png (275x255, 157K)

They're still using this rear trunnion and AKOUs started chipping apart at 2krds.

Attached: PSAK.jpg (640x1138, 37K)

"Anonymous
03/09/19(Sat)01:29:01 No.40812299
I fucking hate Dakota Stomm. Met him IRL and the dude has a problem with lieing by omission. Ask him what he was doing with it when he noticed it was broken.

I have an old kit AK with a surplus dust cover that came to me pre cracked and it hasn't broken after over 1k rounds, I'm very doubtful his dust cover just all the sudden cracked."

I'll post here incase you missed the last thread. Since we have met ftf, I assume youre local to east TN. Or possibly we met at knob creek. Not sure. I'm curious to see who this is. Like I said, wont hold it against ya one bit. Shoot me a pm on FB/akfiles/text/etc

Jesus christ it will never cease to amaze me how literally every single person to ever try and make a fake BFPU finish on their rifle has absolutely zero idea of how rifles actually get worn.
For example the RSB, or the top of the barrel below the gas tube, or inside the goddamn lightning cut. Like in what conceivable universe is a soldier handling those areas in such degree that the finish is worn clean off? It just doesnt make sense.

Dracos are great fun and work well

Attached: 52ABC329-47B6-4083-8FEE-EF748FD8401F.jpg (2980x4026, 3.07M)

Looks don't matter, he said it was fine.

He also said there were no damage to the inside of the receiver, and had to correct himself in post.

>Cracked and chipped trunnion
"Literally nothing guys" said the increasingly nervous man who spent his money on a GF3 and has stakes in this game

I don't understand why they don't just get a demilled parts kit. They come pre battle worn and you have the added authenticity of the gun actually was in battle.

Thanks for the heads up

You know the WASR wasnt approved by hardly anybody until the past number of years after they addressed the vast majority of QC, right?
Please tell me how your c39v2 should be in the buyers guide because your friends uncle supposedly has one with 5k rounds

WASRs have been good for nearly a decade.
People finally started admitting they were good when BobSled released a video in 2015 singing their praises with a rifle he already had thousands of rounds through.

ATTENTION: If your gun cant manage to get 10k rounds without any modification or cracks/chips its shit. This is what a trunnion is supposed to look like.

Attached: WASR10k.png (1897x1079, 1.62M)

I WANT A FUCKING FULL AUTO AK FUCK THESE GAY ASS LAWS!

>in battle
The vast majority of those Romanian kits were from national guard and police, that's always where Cugir has gotten their scrap from. This was even so with the original WASRs

Just buy one retard... unless you are a poor fag or a criminal.

I would say just make one but unfortunately it's not as easy as an AR
Still
Just make one

At least it has the look of being carried around everywhere by some 18yo peasant. I got a Bulgarian myself. I prefer to refinish and make it like new again though so idk.

>all this talk about round count
>tfw havent shot my AKs in probably 4-5 months
>tfw probably wont be able to go shooting for much, much longer

Attached: IMG_20190129_112934.jpg (718x960, 53K)

not revealing my identity faggot. nothing you can do can repair your reputation to me, fucking idiot.

don't lie ftf and then go on internet forums looking for help. you never know who lurks.

Attached: image0-6.jpg (960x627, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DXLMb3YpeyA

10/10 would giggle again

i already flagged his new IG account

Well this thread seems fun. All the arguing again.

Attached: 20190130_182000.jpg (2880x2160, 1.61M)

I want a Draco with an SBA3, a Hogue grip, and a Romeo5
How shit is my taste?

Attached: helper123.jpg (320x294, 16K)

arg/10 so pretty bad

Yeah, it's still (free) authentic wear no matter how you slice it
When I got my SAR it was raped with a brillo pad, and given I bought it from a boomer god only knows what were his intentions
Lol why? I feel like I somehow missed the meme despite browsing everyday

Everything except for the last AR is nice.

Im not here to "repair my reputation" lmao. I'm just curious to know what I told you to become a "lier by omission" as you say.

You can lurk all you want bud. Hiding behind an anonymous board

Literally the only way to give it authentic looking wear without using it is to drag it through coarse sand like a Haji

powerful smug catwoman

Attached: wew sheepdawg.jpg (519x692, 180K)

>$800-$1000
Shit, I was hoping it would be closer to $700. Is there any way to tell the difference between suplus furniture/sights to commercial production?

You should consider killing yourself.

Attached: 11950782_10155980357920517_277494129_n_10155980357920517.jpg (202x204, 9K)

Thanx homie
Lol it was one of my first builds, since then she's killed alot of stuff. I call her Ol Bess

What did he lie about?

What kind of FAL is that? Been thinking of getting one.

you do you

make your enemies

your lies will catch up with you if you ever taste success.

you're a fucking idiot and your AKs suck.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (540x671, 105K)

>I was hoping it would be closer to $700
Collector tax, homie. AKs tend to go up in value once you can't buy them new anymore. I saw an unconverted Saiga with a rusty front trunnion in an LGS for $950 the other day. I guarantee it's getting bought before long too.

Surplus furniture looks like this. Oil-finished, usually has a serial number on the stock, sometimes has a Serbian crest or other fun stuff.
Commercial stuff was finished with polyurethane and lacked the serial#/additional markings.
The sights are easier: OPAPs have cutouts for night sights and sometimes even have the flipup night sights installed. NPAPs don't.
Another good indicator of later OPAPs is the safety selector: if it has a BHO notch cut into it it's using at least some NPAP parts.

Attached: 100_4812.jpg (2832x2128, 2.25M)

It's an L1A1 parts kit on a Century reciever.

Can i get an ID on the AK used at the beginning of the baseball robbery in The Town. Appears to be a underfolder with the front sight block pushed up against the 45 degree gas block.

Attached: the town.png (606x618, 277K)

better angle

Attached: The town2.png (995x750, 758K)

IMFDB.org

>Hiding behind an anonymous board
HONK HONK

Attached: images (10).jpg (214x235, 11K)

armslist/AKfiles jew.

don't touch anything that fag-tard puts his hands on and don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

not worth doxxing myself over but pretty pissed off about him trying to take advantage of me while I was playing dumb ftf.

he needs to learn that just cause nobody calls him out on his lies, doesn't mean they don't notice.

Have you considered checking imfdb like a normal person?

If spreading lies is what makes you sleep better at night, then do your thing.

He will he added to the shitlist like Bakes and Wuggy. There the type to the AK-47 Facebook group about Jow Forums. Wouldn’t surprise me if they screen cap this.

It looks like a Warhammer miniature the way the fake wear is done

let them

Attached: 1473712338694.jpg (1692x1692, 210K)

Besides the vague AKMS is there a country of origin and what handguards are these

Attached: AKMSPistol.jpg (700x348, 137K)

>be me
>go to pick up WASR 10
>"here you go"
>umm dis is a VSKA
>"oh really"
>really
>"sorry"
>wtf

Attached: RIPRickles-1.jpg (640x360, 41K)

you nailed the stereotype.

stommfag is a tumor in the AK community

Attached: IMG_20190325_211211.jpg (1227x1920, 791K)

You're retarded.

adopt a trip Stomm

He’s right. Everything else is just try hard.

Thanks m8. I really would love an early OPAP with all the surplus furniture and sights, it's just that I can't even find them. It sucks that I was too young to buy guns during the days of cheap AKs.

During the bead blasting and painting the muzzle device detent plunger thing in the combo block in the 104 inspired got stuck in the fully shut position. Any tips to get it to pop back out?

Damn that is nice.

Attached: 20190325_173024.jpg (2779x1368, 2.28M)

Please tell me how I tried to take advantage of you? I assume this is someone I met at knob creek. I dont hardly deal with aks with the locals. Theyre all ar15 snobs

Use your brain

I'm poor, I could only afford a m92, and that's only because my friend only charged me $280.

I don't have access to an air compressor currently, otherwise I would put some air in the back. Hit it with some lube. Been smacking on it. At worst I just disassemble it I guess.

Attached: 20190325_173038.jpg (2890x1516, 2.62M)

I was disassembling my new wasr and pic related fell out. Anyone know what it is and where it belongs? Pretty new to ak platform.

Attached: 88927CB7-CD56-48AB-B2CA-C09EB5390D9C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

Are you kidding? It's lightyears easier than modifying an AR to full auto

Nice pink and tan AK looks like total shit saved!

Maybe an East German? Post better pictures plz