What was the point of losing all these boys in Afghanistan?

What was the point of losing all these boys in Afghanistan?
What did we win?

Attached: Korengal 2014 1080p BluRay x264 AAC - Ozlem.mp4_snapshot_00.21.57_[2019.03.25_20.58.10].jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

destabilizing Russia with cheap opium

>Updated tactics on modern combat
>Infected another region with freedoms
>+1000 Jew rep

Ready for the edge?

Fewer stupid boys.

Dead Muslims

sold hella copies of call of duty modern warfare

>>destabilizing America with cheap opium

Brother, we didn't get much. The blood these young men and women shed were simply spilled for nothing.

We needed revenge for 9/11. How cucked would we be if we did nothing?

They died doing what they loved, so it wasn't for nothing.

I personally got good feels, money, and a kill ratio out of it.

That was accomplished some 14 years ago.
No reason to stay for so long.

Attached: laternigga.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I wonder how many american towns have economies that are based on manufacturing military hardware?
If we chopped demand by ending the war, would it just result in more towns suffering unemployment?

>destabilizing Russia with cheap opium
We are currently in the middle of an opioid epidemic that got the green light from the FDA.
>but thats just in the rural areas silly
It is seven times worse in urban areas. Gangs are getting in on the action because it is so fucking easy to rip scripts and get the stuff. Its fucked beyond belief.

Attached: 1517273572187.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>losing all those boys

Like 10k American soldiers died in the whole nearly 20 year GWOT. that's such a bullshit small number of people it's absolutely ridiculous.

I bet if you took a sample size of 18-28 year old dudes who never served in the same time frame, more of them died at home than in Afghanistan or Iraq.

It's safer to be in Kandahar than in South Central or the West side of Chicago.

All these cry baby bleeding heart fags that act like we're getting slaughtered out there are the problem. 10k US troops could die in a day in 1944.

Attached: 1553129709883.jpg (422x599, 42K)

Yee yee

>What did we win?
A shitload of experienced Army officers and lifer NCOs. Big Pharma got guaranteed cheap poppy plants to make their prescription painkillers. Did you think it's a coincidence we're in an opioid crisis?

The point is they died for fucking nothing, not the sheer number

What did they die for in Vietnam? What did they die for in Grenada?? In Cuba? Even in WW1? Shut up man, there's been so very few real crusades or virtue we've ever fought, literally all of them are just preserving the national interest. Only sometimes does that match up to being a morally good thing.

And that's not a "blood for oil" or "die for Israel" meme either.

We fight because those we've collectively voted into power collectively decided that collectively we should die to further the stakes of the collective.

YOUUUUU don't fight for anything.
YOU don't die for anything.
WE fight WE die because WE'RE told to. In the end the nation somehow benefits.
if you get something personal out of it, good for you. But your personal opinion of the value of the conflict is quite literally not the point.

>implying WWII was a war of virtue and not just Zionists sending us off to kill the only counter-Semite in Europe

If we wanted 'revenge' for 9/11 we should have bombed the royal family in saudi arabia. On a more practical note if we wanted to fight al qaeda we should have invaded pakistan. It's almost like pakistan has all the training camps and it was where we found osama hiding out, really make you think.

True shit. Everyone volunteers for the military. No draft. We want to go and we're down with it. War is a transformative experience for the individual. I know lots of guys that joined just to see combat, myself included. Just to experience it. There was no apple pie and bald eagle horseshit. Hell I had a drill sergeant at Ft Benning who told us straight up that patriotism was a stupid reason to make war. His reason, and many of our reasons, is that it feels amazing to get shot at and not get hit. To kill somebody who wants to kill you. Fuck off with the whiny bullshit. Combat is the ultimate nut-check.

Attached: menduty.jpg (1000x715, 148K)

Come on now I'm not trying to muddy the waters here.

I'm saying if we go to war it's never mainly about a moral decision or anything.

WW2 is actually a good example. They didn't sit around the round table and say "WE'VE GOT TO SAVE THE JEWS" or even "THINK OF POLAND" or any of that shit. We went because German expansion was going to end up being bad nationally. They would have competed with us in a way we wouldn't have found favorable. And Britain only finally started fighting the war when they saw Germany was gonna be a problem that wouldn't just be contained on the continent. Before then they were all good with Hitler stomping the poles and everyone else. Even though the "right" thing to do would have been to honor their treaties and preserve peace and all that nonsense

It's an adventure. You go to test yourself. Really I think there's a good portion of the monkey brain that just leaves to smash another man's head flat and the military is one of the only acceptable avenues to chase that dragon.

But they don't declare wars to be good. They declare wars to jockey for position with other nations.

"die for israel" doesn't even make sense with Afghanistan, at all.

>Afghanistan a total shithole as it is
>3,000km from Israel
>Controlled by Saudis/UAE/Pakistani's
>Hostile to Iran

Israel didn't care about a-stan at all.

I mean it doesn't make much sense with Iraq either but at least you could argue that Saddam was still close to Israel and butthurt about them.

Every war since and including WW1 were wars the US did not have to fight.

Both the republicans and the democrats are owned by those who lose money when America is not at war and who need America to fight wars for another (((ethno-state))).

Bring them home, put them on the border. If people in other countries can't or won't fight their freedom then they deserve the hell they live in.

I'm of the opinion that it's really curious that America happens to sit on nearly every resource required for modern life. We could just close the doors and windows and have a shut in economy. The transition would be rough but I think a decade on our own would be beneficial

Attached: 600px-TB-KiplingQuoteA.jpg (600x333, 32K)

absolutely fucking nothing and flooding the world with displaced Muslims

>Attack on USS Cole, embassy bombings, 9/11, and other events
>It's clear there's a growing problem
>Put pressure on nations that encourage/allow Islamic extremists
>Bring the fight to them so they are forced to fight back, hide, and constantly relocate
>Capture/kill their leaders and fighters, destroy their bases and camps
>The objective isn't to wipe out an ideology, but to confine it
>If these groups are busy having to fight in their parts of the world then it's harder for them to build up and plan attacks elsewhere (instead they have to rely on lone wolfs)
>Several nations end up in warfare and having to face the prospects of rebuilding, it will take time, but with support and education they can start to manage something less fundamentalist or less totalitarian
>...Europe openly let hundreds of thousands of people from those countries into theirs, without any checks
>Now a bunch of people who could have stayed, rebuilt, and improved their nations instead seek the easier path of just moving to somewhere else
>They are followed by thousands of those who made their nations the hell holes they are and that seek to spread their terror
>Fuck

Attached: 1475752324876.png (326x323, 157K)

You mean the US?

We should have nuked israel then

>Attack on USS Cole

Something i've been wondering lately, why is this always considered a 'terrorist' attack when it only targed and killed active duty military.

By definition 'terrorism' has to intentionally target civilians.

Tbh when the bullets are flying it’s just about keeping your buddies alive

Otherwise? Yes it was a pointless waste of American lives and we did EXACTLY what Osama wanted us to do back when 9/11 happened

Oh my god, you fucking conspiritard niggers, most of the opiods in the US come from either the golden triangle or south America, not the golden crescent.

>Revenge for 9/11

Would have been nuking Saudi Arabia into oblivion then

A valid point. I think some call it one because Al Qaeda was behind it and they are a terrorist group, they do not fight under a national flag or wear uniforms. While the attack on the USS Cole was more a guerilla action, because it did target a military force, it was also to send a political message.

Pretty much. Bin Laden was a very smart man when it came to understanding what his group's actions would result in.

Fought there, watched them build $30,000,000 ops centers that were never used. The point was probably operating on multiple levels, but one was definiteley corporate welfare. Cheney and friends owned stock in military industrial holdings, and had a direct financial incentive to go to war.

im not sure but it somehow benefits the deep state at the expense of our citizens and our nation

Amen brother. Everyone acts like warfighters have this complex ideological drive. In reality its just as simple as you found yourself there and really want to get home with all of your body parts. There doesnt need to be a reason to fight, the fight IS the reason.

What about the updated tactics we earned?

The ones that depleted our ability to wage conventional warfare apnd that havent even won us any tangible victories or moved us any closer to an actual end in the war on terror?

The US can still wage a conventional war, but it's become clear that even once that portion of the conflict is over then there still may be insurgencies. That is what the US has had to learn how to fight against and deter.

The shareholders probably had a chuckle or a lavish lunch or two to celebrate. Face it, we/they all got massively cucked by the propaganda and went happily off to get ream and get reamed for the owners.

Attached: 1426391885713.gif (232x137, 895K)

>fentanyl is the same as heroin
Fucking genius

Attached: fregg.jpg (230x185, 12K)

>What was the point of losing all these boys in Afghanistan?
We invaded to punish them for 911, and hunt for Bin Laden. Although we found Bin Laden in Pakistan, for some fucking stupid reason we didn't pull out. The Afghanis have been fighting each other and anyone else that shows up since before recorded history, and will continue to do so for as long as there's at least two of them left. It's their culture, that's what they do, and all of the money and bleeding heart bullshit that any country tries to dump there will never change that situation. The military-industrial complex gets to sell hardware and pushes the politicians they bribe to maintain a force there, but there is absolutely nothing of benefit or value there except for the crooks.

Opium and another national central bank for the Rothschilds.

I wanted to talk to former military anons about this

I have a question for you OP. How many large scale Al Qaeda attacks have there been on US soil since the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001?

Finally some honesty. The problem with that is that killing other humans for nothing other than fun is murder, and that taking money from your countrymen to have a good time is theft, to say nothing of future consequences.

No wonder the founding fathers had a problem with standing armies.

He's asking what the national interest is. Whomst'v'ed't benefits, outside some broken windows fallacy shit?

More dead soldiers for the NWO.

>t. useful idiot

Mineral mines and CIA heroin money

7 or 8

>If these groups are busy having to fight in their parts of the world then it's harder for them to build up and plan attacks elsewhere (instead they have to rely on lone wolfs)
This would be true if not for the bit where Europe and the US leave our borders wide open and let millions of them in.

Attached: gwtbw - war.jpg (595x842, 112K)

Did you even finish the post?

But the biggest market for Afghan opium is Western Europe.

gratz, caused the social destruction of your own allies populations.

Nope, still true regardless. And overthrowing gaddafi was purposeful to do just that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-021737.jpg (1775x481, 268K)

Not sure if bait, but still a reason to post this little reminder.

Attached: Lucky Larry and the 911 towers.jpg (609x754, 106K)

Attached: 1553580430602.jpg (1536x1536, 261K)

>jewish stormtroopers

Attached: 7CBE4EE6-1F55-46B0-ACBF-4A05E210E1B8.jpg (260x194, 6K)

this

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x305, 33K)

I see your racism/spam ban has wore off leftypol

We are currently creating a western ally in the region with which will aid in our global dominance across the world. he sacrificed to further our power projection and to further western ideals across the world in this ever going war of ideology.

Attached: fred thompson.jpg (580x352, 27K)

keep crying bitch nigger

Attached: 1547756347351.jpg (720x478, 77K)

I bet you're the toughest guy in your school

SPBP. Except for the whole infecting with freedom part. It's like we keep giving them Cisco sample size freedom and tell them it's real. When we pull out the Taliban is going to start their own political party, and the sad thing is they're not going to,need to kill and terrorize to win, but they're still going to do it.

israel got both sides of iran surrounded with US military bases
thats it.

Attached: 5e110427f57a849976372618fb1af0f31beca4bc2198893fa513dcd9cb2fa9ba.png (234x258, 79K)

but we never invaded saudi arabia or israel
we just did what they wanted instead

we secured opium production for the (((sackler))) family !

all according to the (((plan)))

Attached: (((replacement))).png (1191x1042, 184K)

please tell me this is bait

this.

Thats the thing user we aren't going to pull out. We now have a permanent presence there

JIDF has infested Jow Forums
Anyone that says we went for Bin Laden revenge unironically is a shill.

Yeah the rise of Germany was so scary we sided with the USSR totally valid geopolitical calculation

we won when we killed osama we lost when we made democracy in afghanistan our goal

to be fair, we literally created a treaty organization that means that US troops could be asked to die for places like Bulgaria, Turkey, or (North) Macedonia.

What conspiracy theorists don't mention about this is that the total cost of the towers was significantly in excess of this — the insurance value was way below what it should have been. Most of the legal wrangling after the fact was also due to the insurance contracts being incomplete. The total cost of the attack would be in the region of $7 billion or more, leaving a considerable loss once the relatively measly insurance payout was claimed. With too low an insurance value and less-than-solid contracts, literally none of the insurance-based activities seem to point to the actions of people who knew exactly what was going to happen in advance. If it was an insurance scam, it was the worst ever

>US dying for 30 NATO countries, most Arab countries, multiple african countries, Japan/SK, Oceania, much of Latin America = fine
>US dying for Israel = TOO FAR
?

The UN is notoriously anti-israel how is this a jewish plan?

You served jews, like in all the other wars.

Attached: d75008d543cc93466eb9074afc579cab5b71d404.jpg (1000x823, 256K)

IMAGINE

Attached: imagine (2).jpg (1024x614, 88K)

fuck off degenerate tranny

Attached: gaynazi10.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

They've been at it for years already (pic related)

Attached: 1307027883429.jpg (826x1108, 149K)

Why don't you incels go fuckoff to another safespace then? Surely there are some places where you can waddle free and REEEE about the jews giving you diabetes in peace?

(((Someone's))) triggered

Attached: 1291146756313.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

>By definition 'terrorism' has to intentionally target civilians.

That's not true. Terrorism is a political strategy that absolutely can include targeting military personnel.

obsessed incel

>posting historical photographs indicating nazi's were trannys make me jewish
how?

Attached: gay nazis4.jpg (636x382, 47K)

Huh, it's almost as if they had been watching Britain do it for a couple hundred years and watched the results.

>sees proof that jews are indeed subverting Jow Forums
>angrily rambles about incels and other incoherencies

Attached: 1356726811172.png (517x468, 138K)

do you NPCs have any response that doesn't involve screaming that jews made you impotent?

why do incels get so mad when you name them?

Attached: name the incel.png (547x350, 281K)

Wait, tell me more about those "gay nazis", are they real in your mind, like in pic related?

Attached: 1322874294547.jpg (713x398, 44K)