Are there any relatively economical SxS shotguns? Something with a little class. I'm willing to spend around $2k

Are there any relatively economical SxS shotguns? Something with a little class. I'm willing to spend around $2k.

Attached: beretta.jpg (1050x700, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

galleryofguns.com/
cz-usa.com/product-category/shotguns/side-by-side/
youtu.be/ztH8jtOJE9Q
youtu.be/bvHhxKhVVLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>SxS
>classy
I'm sorry user, no such thing exists

You monster!!!

SxS are for peasants

And what do you prefer?

for shotguns? Over/Under
combination guns and double rifles are nice as well

lot of plebs in this thread

Well I disagree.

Attached: eggplant.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

that's okay, I already have my gun, and you don't

SxS is clearly the choice for the country gentleman

That's not fair, user. I'm trying to become hazguns over here and you're not helping.

Stoeger double defense. Roughly $500 or less depending on where youre looking. Comes in ou and sxs

>Stoeger double defense

I really like my Stoeger Coach. For some reason a side by side with synthetic furniture and rails just doesn't work for me.

I've seen it. I'm intrigued. Is there anything a bit...nicer? I mean I'm willing to spend around $2k for quality.

That's a weirdly awkward place to be. You are about 2/3rds the way to just getting a Beretta Silverhawk, and could pick up a used one. They are gorgeous, durable weapons that land somewhere between 'art' and 'gun'.

You could also just go to, with about $600, get to the top of the line Stoeger offers. These aren't as good but they are good and generally won't let you down, and you've got $1400 to buy clay pigeons and steel shot for skeet.

This. As much as I would prefer U/O, SxS is what Chef Paul Bocuse used to shoot with.

>economical
Stoeger coach guns? If you will consider an O/U look into a Browning Citori.

I've looked into Dickinson. They seem to be my best option since I'd prefer a shotgun that's factory new.

Aren't over/unders quite expensive? IMO that negates the point of a shotgun.

Having more accuracy in a game hunting gun neger defeats the purpose.

C&R fag here...

Are you talking hammer doubles or hammerless?

Off the top of my head...

Stevens 311

Winchester 21 (considered the best double they ever made)

Husqvarna family of doubles prior to Model 600

J.P. Sauer doubles

Now hammers do inject a degree of class into the equation. And to think I was about to leave Jow Forums and go back to /hm/. That's something to think about.

just get a coach gun or a mare's leg you fucking plebian.

>Are there any relatively economical SxS shotguns? Something with a little class. I'm willing to spend around $2k.

For 2k, you should find plenty of options, check this site:
galleryofguns.com/
They'll even give you a list of dealers in your area who'll make the transfer.

>Bocuse shot a SxS
That's some /k shit raht thar. Bocuse was a god.

I think there could be a market for american made SxS if they could be made cheaply. Isn't the main expense in making a SxS aligning the barrels so they both hit the same point? What if the barrels weren't aligned and just parallel to each other? It would obviously be useless for shooting at longer ranges but does this idea have potential for a cheap blaster? I just really want a SxS that's not stoeger huemonkey shit

>Relatively economical
>2k
Nigga what do you think that means. Does a gun that isn't "economical" cost 5k to you?

>american made SxS if they could be made cheaply
pick one, motherfucker

Economical relative to what it is. I know quality double barrels aren't cheap.

Chiappa Triple Threat?

Attached: B1151F6F-B34B-47B5-A24B-243C162ED893.jpg (900x500, 88K)

I bought a used Spartan SPR210 (actually an IZH-43) for like 220 bux at my LGS. I've put over 1000 rounds of birdshot and 125 or so rounds of buckshot through it. Only problem is that the ejectors don't like certain brands of ammo.

You could get a taylor they're both class and mildly economical.

Not to the old money fudds that buy Holland & Hollands

cz-usa.com/product-category/shotguns/side-by-side/

CZ has a bunch of side by sides. I want one with a double trigger, like the bob white or hammer classic. I believe they are made in Turkey though

>Does a gun that isn't "economical" cost 5k to you?

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but yes exactly. And like the other guy said, it's relative. $2k is cheap in the world of double shotguns, where you can EASILY spend 10's or even 100's of thousands.

Are you willing to go used, OP? I like the AyA Matador AyA is Spanish, and they make some high end guns costing $10k plus. The Matador, however, was their first model made for the US market. It was priced low to get their foot in the door, and IMHO is great value for money. You should be able to get a really nice used one for well under your budget.

thank you C&R fren

>>hammers
dig up a used Rossi Overland. Great value for money if you want a hammer gun.

>>winchester 21
Yeah, those are nice but I doubt OP is gonna get that on a $2k budget unless it's a rustbucket beater.

Remington model 1894.

Attached: IMG_3515_resize.jpg (1200x900, 407K)

How NPC of you.

That hammer class certainly has some unquantifiable sexual appeal.

Hows this for economical nigger.

$85 cause cracked wood and no background check because it was my birthday.

God bless Ohio.

Attached: WIN_20190326_175445.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Attached: WIN_20190326_175546.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>Triple Threat
Its an over under and a side by side. And has one more barrel than either, undeniably the best choice.
Also, not OP, but I actually really want a triple threat.

All you “gun experts” are fucking comical.
Parker. Beginning and end to the discussion.
LC Smith’s are over priced.
Colt made a couple
Everyone made one back in the day. They were the only “double barrel” before an over/under was even a thing. Have you faggots ever even seen a James purdey double rifle? Holland & Holland? Rigby?? Supreme class.
Long story long-
Parker.
You’ll never lose money on a Parker, you’ll never make money on an LC Smith.
Take that shit to the bank morherfucker.

Poorfags should not be allowed to buy SxS

nobody with class wants to buy a SxS

Untrue

Attached: 1546475046479.png (770x775, 304K)

Just buy a Stoger like me. People will think you're rich with your $400 O/U.

i got a baikal bounty hunter ii 20 ga for $200

This. The first time I shouldered a Parker was the first time I understood why some shotguns are so expensive. Ah, the one that got away...

The real question is can I get a double barrel for under $450

Dickinson looks delicious.
youtu.be/ztH8jtOJE9Q
youtu.be/bvHhxKhVVLw

It’s funny— people on here act like like I don’t and I haven’t traveled to Maine to amosekag or Ill for rock island. To bid in person. And buy and sell. Parker. Just start and stop there. Anyone that says otherwise (in your price point) is wrong. Rarely do I make such statements but I will here given the parameters. PARKER. not fox not crescent not LC smith not Stoeger not who fucking iver Johnson everelse. You can’t buy a 21 for 2.5k so don’t. You’ll lose. Italians- you’ll lose cause who the fuck knows all of them. Hammer guns- you’ll lose cause they don’t shoot modern Ammo. Best bet is a small bore Parker but not likely for 2.5k so get a 12. No 10 or 16. It’s not an investment but don’t buy a pile of shit that you’ll lose your ass on and listen to a “fud” for a fucking change you fucking memeworshiping faggot.