Serial Killer at a Camp, How to SURVIVE?

So you're at a camp with some super hot women, we're talking near supermodel status with you being pretty much the only guy.

Things are going well, and you even have acquired a qt. gf from among the thots when all of a sudden shit hits the fan.

1. The power at the camp is out

2. There is absolutely zero cell phone service, and your phone/communication devices have been rendered otherwise useless.

3. Your guns are in a storage shed on the other side of the camp not currently on you.

4. The only vehicle on the campsite is a bus and the two front tires have been removed from it.

5. 3 of the girls from this campsite are already dead, and you've found them bloodily eviscerated.

6. You've seen on the news, tales of a notorious serial killer with a massively high body count who for some reason hasn't been caught. You're pretty sure it's the same person.

How would you survive the night with all of this working against you?
How could you save your gf and all the other girls?

Attached: white-3-1.jpg (600x600, 44K)

strip naked and run around jerking off to stay hard, saying Come out come out where ever you arrrrrrreee

>How could you save your gf and all the other girls?
lmao who fucking cares?

>There is absolutely zero cell phone service,
Have you ever been /out/ before, bigger? Further you get, better service you get.

>close all shades and points where he can look in
>have thots as bait
>get naked and hide in a pile of old clothing and shit
>if and when he breaks in, Shia Lebouf the motherfucker
>proceed to eat him to gain his powers
>become a thot wrecking mad man

Rape the serial killer because im an even worse serial killer

>in b4 edge

>run to storage shed on other side of camp
>get gun
>point gun at temple
>think about the gun death statistics
>put gun down
>slit wrists

>>in b4 edge
I was thinking more of the lines of you being a giant faggot

how far is the nearest civilization, how long until someone checks on the camp (food delivery, routine maintenance, etc.), are there makeshift weapons (hand axe for woodcutting, heavy toolbox, fire extinguisher, etc.) present?

if we outnumber the killer, and the killer isnt supernatural, then its possible to hold out with the camps food and outlast the killer, assuming he cant live off the land, until someone investigates the obvious silence and lack of tweets from the camp

Clearly the fucker has an established pattern of only killing women. So walk over to collect the gats, then start walking home. Any of the women that choose to stay is dead weight anyway. If they choose to follow, knock off Jason Voorhees will easily be taken care of by my TI-84 problem solver.

Good, I'll can rape you at summer camp nigger.

This right here. I've never seen anyone in a horror movie die doing that

All expendable

Pic related

Attached: IEBCYSBXKND.jpg (1075x1127, 410K)

>go for the gun, killer probably doesn't know it's there
>tell the girls to go in one direction and be as noisy as possible, won't be hard for them
>go in the opposite direction
>continue to be alive

>Go alone to the storage shed.
>Find out it's locked.
>Killer was waiting in the shadows the entire time and murders you.

Rookie mistake.

Attached: jason-mask.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

>Convince the women to have a lesbian orgy to lure out the killer.
>Jump him when he shows up
>Choke him the fuck out
>Crush his skull
>Jizz on his brain
>String him to a tree and use his as target practice.

You can rape me? Faggot, I've trained my ass to the point that I can snap your dick off with out any effort. You think your ass goes water tight when you trusted a fart, just to be horribly wrong about it? My ass is like that, even at the most relaxed state. I did nothing but lure you in to my trap. As you're cock enters my ass, I will tighten all my muscles, gripping you into submission. I will grip and work my muscle to slowly drain every ounce of you. The spider has become the prey, nigger.

>stay in shadows
>use women as bait
>wait for killer to take bait
>ambush killer
>tie him up at gunpoint
Proceed to rape

Joke's on him. I'm a Skinwalker.

>it's locked
not a problem

Attached: 2019-03-25 23.59.28.jpg (3006x5344, 2.77M)

>start a smoke fire with evergreen stuff and forset swarf around a cabin
>hightail it with new czech qt gf to treestand to OP with durr gun
>dump 30-06 into suspicious looking spots
>20 rd box runs empty
>Your guns are in a storage shed on the other side of the camp not currently on you
>Your guns are.. not currently on you
>maybe not all of them, but fuck you and michael if you think i'm not gonna slice pie with a .32 across camp to my chest rig, AK, and Vepr12

So avg time to pick a lock for you? OP stated the killer was right there in the shadows. As your autism kicks in, you're doing all you can to pick the lock, faggot OP killer, comes up and kills you.

Also shit lock you posted, literally amateur tier.

Different user here.

Standard 5 pin locks take about 15-30 seconds if I hit each pin, no security pins of course. Otherwise 5-15 seconds if I rake it.

>implying any camp would invest in high end locks
>also implying the camp that has frequent murders has ever upgraded it's locks

Stab him with broken plastic knife and show him real moster ... continue with eating people alive to atract more trophy

>not tying bitches to all your limbs for ablative Thot armor

>Not screaming incoherently about how you're Voltron and announcing your fighting moves

I just wana bloody mess and some souvenir ... also Thot armor is good idea but its not good for some fokin maniac cuz its imobilizating and you wana be fast

>How could you save your gf and all the other girls?
I wouldn't. The serial killer would spare me because he would be impressed by my copulating with his victims dead beautiful bodies. He would be mesmerised as beads of sweat drip down my being as I thrust powerfully into the lifeless harem that I had laid out on the ground. In fact, he would probably request that I become his partner in his further exploits.

Attached: 1553222334138.png (743x344, 214K)

I use schlages for my own pinnings
the one I posted was
spool serrated t-pin serrated mushroom

Jeez you don’t have to be such a tight ass about it.

>travel to the gun shed with every living person in a group
>only take paths with wide-open areas
>arm everyone with flashlights, arm myself and the token gym thot with the sturdiest melee weapon available
>if killer picks a fight, everybody with a light flashes him while we smack the shit out of him
>get guns, arm the thot with the most hours of prior range time with my LCP, arm myself with my AR and Raging Bull
>get chicks to sit in a circle in the open while I watch them out the window with my DMR build
>ruin him with 6.8 SPC if he goes after the girls, ruin him with .454 Magnum Dick if he comes near the shed
>replace tires on the bus in the morning

6/10 scenario

First step, void thots, they will draw attention.
Next, set a cabin or two on fire, will be a great distraction.
Next, get to my gun which should be a big ass 80's gun, hopefully with a big ass 80's laser sight.
Kill slasher.
Leave.
Cops show up, he's gone, prep for sequel.

Attached: Dan Wesson Supermag.jpg (900x600, 342K)

>Your guns are in a storage shed on the other side of the camp not currently on you.
Jokes on you I just lied to the administrative staff that I didn't have any personal firearms and kept mine in my backpack. Eat hollow points serial killer boi.

Yes but what if he jumps down from a roof or tree and kills you?

>hurr what if [contrived situation where you have no hope of defending yourself and get instakilled]

fuck off

>what if he jumps down from a roof
don't stand next to the few structures at a summer camp sturdy enough to hold a grown man's weight or just fucking look up
>or tree
I've yet to meet a big stereotypical movie serial killer like dude who could climb trees, it's always been the skinny muscly guys who were good at it and even then they weren't quiet enough to sneak up on someone from it

Walk with the remaining girls down the road
>serial killer will either be behind us or in front of us
>if behind, then run away and he’ll be too busy with the slowest girl
>if in front, Zerg rush him because it’s now many people on one and then bail if the fight starts going downhill and leave the roasties

>use women as bait as I sneak around to find some sort of weapon
>have him lured into a cabin
>by this point I’ve found something I could use. Probably a kitchen knife, scissors, or some other common tool around a camp
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone walk the dinosaur

Kek

Literally every camp I've ever been to has had a three foot length of chain for absolutely no reason, I'm sure you get where this is going

Does your chain hang low?

holy shit based and underrated

So there are hot dead girls around and I'm supposed to be doing else besides stick their rigamortis hard nipples up my urethra?

If the killer shows up ill tell them where the guns are hidden, that will keep the cops busy while I spend some quality time playing in the dirt with my new fuck trucks.

Be the serial killer.... Duuuh...

Supermodels are some of the weirdest and unhealthiest looking people on the planet. They are neither super nor models at that point

You should be killed by the slasher for allowing someone lock your guns up in a shed on the other side of the camp.

>Supermans are some of the weirdest and unhealthiest looking people on the planet. They are neither super nor mans at that point

makes u think

Kek

take his mask off. he wouldn't die but it would be extremely painful, even if he's a big guy.

based and dino-pilled

Attached: dinochet.png (840x636, 23K)

I play it cool, purposely wandering to a spot that would be great for a jumpscare. Then I loosen my natural change-purse and let my little 25acp backup that I've been prison carrying slide out. When he jumps out I shoot him in the face with a very stinky gun. Then I go home and give new gf the 3 inch nightcrawler, ignoring her questions along the way about why I wont touch her with my right hand.

Attached: me.png (472x341, 267K)

>Implying I'm not the killer.

Attached: 15 - Lucifer.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>how to survive
Don't has sex, should not be a issue for incels.