How to disarm someone who is pointing a handgun at you at close range? Hands only

How to disarm someone who is pointing a handgun at you at close range? Hands only

Attached: 84857B01-B605-4802-9F7B-2E50311925C5.png (300x168, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtLdP7E15zc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'd be pretty to take off a guys arms with just your hands user.

Your question opens up to many scenarios, which one will work completely fine in one, but not in another. Learn how to make a proper threat, you stupid faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtLdP7E15zc

I managed to convince a buddy in the lane next to me that he was still on safe even after just taking it off safe. How hard could it be to do the same to some one holding me at gunpoint? Giving me the extra second to tell the fuck that I have the power of god and anime on my side.

Honestly seems sort of stupid. If he has it up to your head you should probably cooperate unless he's going to kill you anyway. Guarantee he can pull the trigger faster than you can make your move.

I've always wondered, if you could get your hand on top of the pistol and push the slide back, wouldn't that be enough to prevent the gun from discharging? I'm pretty sure the hammer can't connect if the slide is back and once you have a grip on the gun you can start punching with the other hand

Slap them hard across the face, challenge them if their mama knows what they're doing with their life. Assailant becomes so despondent and ashamed of their actions they turn the gun on themselves.

>grab barrel with dominate hand
>move gun towards non-dominate side
>spin towards non-dominate side(your back to his belly
>use arm and back muscles to force gun forward, outstretching his arm as much as possible
>grab gun with both hands as soon as possible to get more strength and leverage
>you should be able to rip the gun out of his hand easily

>your safety is on

>nigga I got a Glock

That is by far the most stupid thing you could try to do in that situation

If it's a hammer fired gun, and you could get your hand to the slide before he pulls the trigger, you would be better off blocking the hammer with your finger

If you're a gambling man. You can tell him "traps are gay"
He either kills him self or kills you out of a fit of rage

Slowly reach for my wallet and grab my dummy grenade with a pin in one hand and me clasping the grenade with the other
>your move

Slide is a bigger target, it'd be easier to grab the slide than try to fingerfuck the gap between the hammer and the slide. Besides, if you could rack the slide completely you could cause a jam if your hand is over the ejection port

>How to disarm someone who is pointing a handgun
Ask them which one they prefer Jelly or Syrup

Attached: tosssaladman.jpg (184x184, 12K)

grab his dick and jerk him off until he cums to death

Your assuming someone is pointing a gun at you and haven't already shot you?

All the classes that teach or demo this nonsense on day one

180 and leave

Tell them to shoot and while they’re stunned by the response you rape them

/thread

With a handgun

>push gun to side
>move head to other side
>grab the gun or their wrist with one hand while immediately punching them, in the face with the other hand
>continue punching them in the face until they forget they are struggling for a gun
>disarm them.

start singing big iron

My sifu went over this in my silum gong fu/ gun kata class last night. Basically what you want to do is >ensure that your feet are both at 45 degree angles and shoulder width apart
>breathe in for 5 seconds
>on the exhale move into horse stance
>put youtlr hands together in a praying stance to create a closed chi circuit
>begin tracing circles with your knees do about 3 circles
>next trace 3 circles with your hips
>finally trace three circles with your chest YOUR HANDS ARE STILL IN THE PRAYER STANCE FOR THIS, THIS WILL GET YOU KILLED ON THE STREETS IF YOU FORGET THIS STEP
>now you have generated about 1500 joules of chi at this point. So be very careful
>finally, all you need to do is touch the guy, anywhere will work, and watch your chi send him flying.
The more circles you make, the more chi you will generate, so this technique is very dangerous. It's actually banned in MMA because of how dangerous it is, so be careful.

>only works as a woman under 5'7"