Morale Check

How you holding up Jow Forumsommandos?

Attached: FB_IMG_1539220331842.jpg (640x520, 28K)

Pretty shit, but i'll get through it. hopefully. How are you?

Well enough. Probably gonna get denied from the air force for my heel tendons being so tight I stand flat on my heels for too long, but that's part of life.

I literally lied on the floor and felt like Garbage.
10/10 would buy rug to improve quality of floor lying garbage.

I'm extremely happy and excited about the way things are going in my life. Everything is great, Jow Forumsomrades.

Attached: image.jpg (374x452, 162K)

Been having suicidal thoughts a lot more frequently then usual but I think I'll be alright. I always think about doing it when I'm down but then remember it'd hurt my parents so I pussy out.

Other then that? I'm ok.

Lost my job last week after being blamed for something I didn't do and my fiance walked out on me tonight saying she didn't love me anymore.

Got denied another loan because I dont have good enough credit. With a cedit score of 700, as some one who is damn near 30 and never been in debt.

Im just trying to buy a fucking car.

>took a class at uni 2 years ago
>dropped it because I was failing
>took class again this semester
>failing once again, but can't drop it so I am going to take an F
>my GPA will suffer a coat hanger abortion with this F

I kinda seriously want to die and its all my goddamn fault

>my fiance walked out on me tonight saying she didn't love me anymore.
GAY
Don't worry op, I love u. Wanna fuk?

Staved off an anxiety attack earlier, that was good. Otherwise good.

Still bummed I don't have as many monies as I'd like for funz. But then again no one here ever could have enough for all the funz.

It's been a good day.

Pretty good. I'm also being honored this school year as an 'outstanding student' and I got accepted to a decent private school.
Little do they know my grades are a product of anger, hatred and spite.

Attached: 1540433404843.gif (287x344, 72K)

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one here who is miserable

A year ago I was thinking about killing myself everyday. Now my divorce is over and I go out shooting nearly every week now

How many credit cards do you have?

Not great.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (800x792, 74K)

Glad to hear that it has gotten better.

Just two. It makes no sense to me.

Not too bad my dude, could be better but it could be way worse. Unis tough af and im not allowed to work at the moment because of a bunch of bs red tape at my job, and I wish I had more funs but things have improved for me this year for me after loosing a toxic relationship so Im just happy to keep a positive mindset and continue on.

Attached: 1548277063979.jpg (463x513, 51K)

Never declared bankruptcy or had a debt charged off?

I feel like im falling behind in life compared to my friends and peers. Not so much career wise but personally, im terrified of ending up alone and unloved but also have massive commitment issues.
I think i want to get a heli liscense and fly for the army or something. AF is ok but i dont think id be competitive enough for a flying slot.
What car are you trying to buy? 700 isnt a bad score really, you should be able to get a reasonable loan with that.

my mom died of cancer 2 years ago now my dad just got diagnosed a month ago, the treatment is fucking him up. i have no life because im stuck caretaking again and ive been disowned by most friends and family for my political views. my relationship with my girlfriend is suffering because im depressed from all this shit for a couple years now it got worse. work has been on a steady decline and the country is going to shit.

Other than that, not bad!

Yeah he's punching above his weight if he can't get a loan with that score.

just matched with a girl on tinder, and it turns out we went to highschool together, and she admitted she's always had a crush on me. We're meeting up tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty good, desu.

Submitted manuscripts for final thesis, defense still not scheduled after 4 months, something about my academic stuff "is under review" after lots of digging. I hate university administrative layered bullshit. Lost one of my two jobs, the second one has delayed pay for two months now. Had to sell two guns and some audio equipment just to pay the bills and eat this past six weeks. Most of my friends have stable jobs and families now, but I fell for the STEM long term education meme and getting poorer by the day.

Depressed for the past 15 years, meds dont work and I have heard everything therapists have to say so many times I can predict them before they speak. I'm at a point where suicide bombing a mosque would be the only way my life could have some meaning.

Im thinking theres something hes ignoring or not telling us about.

Is anyone cosigning, hows their credit? Any major debts? I.e. student loans, mortgage, a boat ect. How much are you putting down? Are you securing financing yourself or going through a dealer?

Nope. All card payments are managable. Living a minimalist lifestyle, so I only rack up $300/month at most. Not including rent for the apartment and various insurances. I barely make $30k/year. Not sire what Im doing to be denied multiple times.

Nothing fancy at all. Looking at a base model 2019 Ford Ranger.

Life’s been pretty shit lately, don’t talk to friends lately and haven’t been on an actual date in a year or so. Considered ending it all yesterday but couldn’t pull the trigger because one of my last best friends wants to hang out this weekend.

I miss those feels. Eat her out for me, bro.

How much are you trying to put down and how are you trying to get financing?
Off fords site a base model 19 ranger is like 24k. If you dont have anything down youre trying to finance like 80% of your yearly income. Most banks wouldnt be cool with you taking on that much

It's bad man. Some faggot blew up a Mosque in my home town so I have to surrender a bunch of my funs =(

Mostly too busy to worry. Making more money than I need and wishing for more free time, but there's not much market for part time software devs. (Except on those scam freelance sites.) Kind of sad that another winter slipped by and I didn't use my hunting license.

I got my first gf at age 19, and I wish I had just gotten another gun instead. All the things we do together has eaten my spare cash.
I'm halfway thinking of ending this because I'm so, so tired
pic semi related, it's her favorite gun of mine (mine too)

Attached: Snapchat-1940950201.jpg (1244x2560, 479K)

Filled with a burning hate the likes of which put the Tsar Bomba to shame for anyone who supports gun control, especially that Bloomberg Tucker. Otherwise doing pretty good.

Busy. School full time intern part time. I feel like I'm spinning my tires and not going any where. Still have 24 credits and just want to be done so I can move on in life. Zero social life, no gf no gf prospects because so busy with work and school.

Lesson for you Jow Forumsommandos without gfs--you'll never be content.

*fucker.

I'm too afraid of KYS act.

This image makes me feel all sorts of comfy.

Attached: Beautiful just....jpg (528x299, 24K)

Napstablook?

If I dip into rainy day funds with everything else, $5k tops. And it will be harder starting mext month to save up money as rent is going up by another $150. Putting my tiny 2 bed 1 bath at almost $1300/month.

Going off of all this, I know I need to move. They just built up a sernior apartment complex a block down the road not long ago. Which raised property value. On top of the complex Im at fixing up the property. Further justifying them to raise rent. I do own a Mercury Grand Marquis that doesnt run, that would cost me upwards of $6k to get it running again. The complex doesnt want me to make most of those repairs, and I dont have a place where I can fix it. Break line needs replaced, gas tank leaks, air suspension is shot, speedometer only reads zero, transmission is slipping, and thats just what I can recall off the top of my head.

With each passing day, the innawoods lifestyle meme is sounding more and more appealing.

I know it sucks man but maybe you should try looking for a used ranger or other midsize. The old ones were made until 2012 and depending on where you are can be found for like 16k roughly.
If you want to go older ive always though the nissan pickups are slept on, same with mazda. Id avoid toyota because >toyota
I cant really figure out why theyre denying you if you have proof of income and are willing to put 20% down.

Personally i wouldnt bother trying to fix up the car, it sounds like even if you get it running its just a matter of time before something else happens.

that's a negative and a plus
cancels each other out

>t. An actual golden retriever
Good boy.

Pretty good actually. I went out inna woods with some friends I haven't seen for a while for my bday and mentally feel the best I have in a long time.

My back is so knotted up I can't take deep breaths
Not particularly fun.

Don’t buy a new car dude, it’s a massive waste especially if it’s a loan. Look into Dave Ramsey

Dave Ramsey is for people so dumb they literally can't be trusted with money
lower than plebians
fucking proletarii

Not too good.
I'm surrounded by leftist authoritarian bootlicking noguns and I don't know how to stop the slow death of my freedom.

Attached: 58852252.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Ive been here less and less
cant handle the oppressive censorship of the Jow Forumsi/k/es on this board
I understand why they are here but they really have ruined this board with their complete saturation of all threads searching for keywords to flag posts and delete them with

other than that pretty good. people under the age of 25 are fucking blowing my mind with how red pilled they are and openness about it
I thought they were gonna be awful but zoomers are pretty woke about why things are the way they are

Attached: ba8369a3875df7e0c51ecb75189bc4868e4fe2ff50a77691906c675983ea8e31.jpg (680x668, 67K)

Can you elaborate?

the censorship is getting awful on Jow Forums. i dont know how they let the mods get hijacked by JIDF there really needs to be a purge.

you mean 4(((channel)))
because they wanted the board that was dangerous to see less traffic
its ridiculous here now. I cant stand it.

8chn's Jow Forums is pretty good, if a little slow

Attached: Playing_by_the_fire.jpg (1748x1239, 1.31M)

I don't know actually. I'm a wagecuck and I'm really hoping to get some kind of financial independence (no bills, no more student loan bs, a cottage in the forest, etc). But it's like trying to grab a bunch of gems out of a pot full of melted iron.

I'm kind of a bit directionless at this point in time, but it's more about being stumped on what course of action to take to reach my financial goal. And it doesn't help that I always crave the same stuff that everyone else has (/akg/, patches and stuff), but I know it will put me more in the hole. Kind of like somebody putting a cake in front of you, but saying that it's for someone else.

On the bright side, I learned that the easiest language to get fluency in (for a burger) is French. I mean, Dutch is easier but there's not a whole lot of resources for it, compared to more conventional stuff. And yes, I really want to learn another language (one that isn't stupid)

Attached: tfw.jpg (548x600, 50K)

I need lumbar support more than emotional support.

Pretty good actually. Went to Arkansas with a group of friends from my college for spring break. 3 girls, 3 dudes and a cabin with a river near it. Got drunk everyday and fished/hiked. Best of all one of the 3 girls was my crush and I finally got up the courage to make a move the first night and we finally fucked. She stayed in my room cuddling me every night too. We have been hooking up since we got back as well. I think I'm going to make it guys

im no longer depressed
i control my feeling
i dont let them control me anymore

Attached: determination.jpg (1024x640, 146K)

Doing very well, been out with the mentor of my new CDL trucking after being a loser neet for years. I got over 5k dollars for my trucking school back In last year and got it all done around January. Been hired and working for all of February, getting to see the country finally.

Pic related is where I delivered today to a huge unnaground food storage location.

Keep going frens, it will work.

Attached: 20190325_225143.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

I failed calculus twice and schlonged my GPA, left with a 2.7. For 98% of the employment opportunities I pursued, nobody asked. In the one case that it actually had an impact on something, it didn't even affect whether or not I got the job, but rather starting pay.

I need to be exercising all day every day getting ready for basic in 4-6 months but i'm insanely addicted to the internet.
Not good bros, not feelin very good

I might check it out someday
but the jews have selected that place for (((shutdown))) so maybe I'll visit before it gets killed off

grades are grades user, at least you didn't cheat to get them
also pls stop posting my wife

Congrats man, lucky bastard. I still have dreams about mine

I personally don't have a lot of confidence with the mental health field. That's why I became my own counselor years ago.

I've been fired twice because of stuff like that. Kind of sucks, but I knew that if it wasn't me, it would have been someone else with the shitty deal.

Also, I'm going to guess that your fiance just has a short attention span and wasn't showing her true self to you. Pic related

Attached: 374539c4a0b7b353164e29d6f707f5be.jpg (731x627, 118K)

Their pol is infinitely better than 4pol, grab what you can before the oldfags there move again

Attached: jarvis.png (745x762, 338K)

>mfw I have an 8 AM demo for work because I work with only east coasters
>gee user why isn't all your shit ready we all had 3 hours to prepare!

Attached: 1542238483021.jpg (500x333, 27K)

Lost my shot tier hemp grow job yesterday and only worked for two weeks I don’t want to go back to retail send help

I failed so many classes at uni. My gpa is pure dog shit and I failed out a few times on top of that. Just remember, it can always get worse

I preferred being a loser neet over a wage slave, but no turning back now

Meh average, just being an empty husk of a human. Haven't found a real purpose in life yet. Still searching for it though.

Attached: 1553381705304.jpg (551x543, 77K)

>t. guy that just bought a new car

I'm talentless, work at a dead end job as a cashier, have no direction in life and my girlfriend left me last friday. It all keeps getting worse so I just keep lifting.

mildly ok
got a place to go shooting at again
just need to get my truck fixed and I might be on an upswing for once

Attached: 1550642475112.png (919x833, 1.1M)

I do actually miss sitting around just playing games all day without a purpose. Was nice while it lasted.

Putting together a blackpowder Philidelphia Derringer, but I suck at woodworking and chipped the internals of the stock, which were milled pretty thin. Do I leave it that way, or cut out a bit more to widen the hole where the trigger meets the mechanism that uncocks the hammer?

I think you'll find French is pretty "stupid." I lived in Morocco for a bit and once you hear French butchered like that it loses its appeal. That combined with the different dialects from french Canadian, to Parisian french, and colonial french like Haitian or Moroccan, kind of makes it a mess of a language. Like Spanish once you realize you can't communicate with 90 percent of Latin and south America even with a fucking degree.

my best friend keeps bailing on hanging out then talking to me about good deals for weed like he wants me to buy in, like wtf you have two kids and you're making minimum wage find a better hobby

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-15990893.png (500x522, 137K)

Why does Brendan Frazier look so content in his frumpy despair? He looks like he just took the largest bong rip after a bad breakup, constantly.

He doesn't have to pay alimony anymore

Pretty sure that's the opiates after destroying his body doing stunts

I just woke up to go to MEPS before I ship off to fort Benning for infantry training today. Feels good but also I’m gonna miss my dog and my fiancée. Hopefully she doesn’t get JODIE’d while I’m gone.

i want to cum inside and impregnate my twin sister
She keeps sleeping in my bed and it's giving me horrible blue balls

>fianćcee
>she
Huh?

Well, recently it's been not nice. Think somebody might've stole my shit and there's always so much drama going on at home and work.

But I've been using that "fuck off pls" as motivation to start taking a couple mile hikes every day or so. Feels bretty good.

Happy birthday to me! 25 yo and an absolute failure

happy birthday bro, you're alive and that's something

Happy birthday user. I turned 27 today as well. You're gonna make it, stay strong!