Pic happens to you

>Pic happens to you
How do you respond?

Attached: 1548385266668.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/23/8829159/bruno-inacio-nunes-master-dies-robbery-rio-de-janeiro-grappling-news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pull out my wallet but fumble it when handing it over. Draw and put 2 9mm through his skull when he bends to grab it.

Have fun in jail.

Sorry user, nigger tells you to pick it up and hand it to him.

I'm sorry you live in commiefornia where you have to suckle nigger cock

Tell his owner that his nigger is misbehaving.

Or not. Stand your ground.

Hand it to him and put 2 through his back when he takes off

Fire a few more rounds into a wall behind him and call 911 saying some dudes dressed in blue drove by on him, presumably for his red beanie.

Take off.

Grab slide with left hand and push it up and left. Step on his most forward foot at the same time and push him to the ground with my right hand. Follow him to the ground while holding his problem solved and take the top mount. Smother his chest, work the gun out of his hand with both of my hands now. Now I have the gun. I can drop the mag, rack the slide, and choke him out. Call cops and hope they just shoot him later.

Start singing spirituals and clapping my hands.

The round in the chamber should still be able to be fired even if the slide is held. I wouldn't rush to grab his gun, it'd give him plenty of time to react.

I'd give him my cash. Yeah, getting mugged is no fun, but I'd rather walk away with no phone and no cash than risk a shoot out. You win 100% of fights you avoid.

This could work if you're extremely trained to the point of second nature but only because his finger is off the trigger.

You basically have 50/50 when it comes to negros. Alpha niggers will shoot you regardless of you handing him your wallet or not, beta ones will take it and dart off.

I'm aware that it will still fire. But if he gets a round off, it wont cycle a second round. That's why I grab the slide.

Ironically I have practiced this a lot and I'm a year and a half into jiu jitsu. It's still highly risky but I think I'd still try it over pulling my piece because most arent expecting a bull rush like that.

Rack my shotgun and say "Town's back the way you came. Better hurry along, it's almost sundown" in my thickest Virginian backwoods accent.

marvel at use of trigger control, draw and fire anyway. if I die then I go to Valhalla trying to kill a nigger. if I kill the nigger and win then I get to make an OC post on Jow Forumsdgu.

Give him my money then shoot him in the back while he leaves.

I'm protected by these digits.

>give wallet
>wait for him to run off
>blast his ass

check'd

Absolutely based and redpilled user lmfao

/thread

Whatre you gonna do shoot me? Please do it.

Get down and draw from my ankle holster

>MS Paint
>Invert colors
>Flip upside down

There you go.

Attached: Quistis Trepe Pear.png (4000x3800, 2.07M)

>Have fun in jail.

I won't go to jail. I have never been arrested, have a legit CCW, served 6 years in the US Military.
Dead nig has a rap sheet 14 pages long. Lifetime of petty crime, numerous felony convictions. Not arrests, convictions.

Yeah, I would skate. Probably get a citizen award for exterminating diseased vermin.

This

>nah nigga you best back the fuck up fo you get smacked the fuck up.

dat muh fugga be thick now, tho.

"Dayum bro that's a nice gun what model is that?"

If you give something to a thief, he is no longer a thief. Yeah, I would fight him. Chances are he is high on weed or more likely, crack and a 7 year old could whip his ass.

Squidward, have you been eating krabby patties?

Would probably not face criminal charges, but would more than likely be sued by tyrones family. “He a gud boi and didin du nuffin rong”

Would all go to jail

Dumb fucking anwers. Probably people that would get pistol whipped for the first time and saddly be confused about it

These people would get shot. Then robbed

Would probably be fine, and seem to have good street smarts and common sense.

Did you make this thread to be a faggot?

>push him to the ground with my right hand
Wow imagine being so delusional you actually think you would be able to simply ground a 200+ lb nigger with only your right hand lmao what a fucking joke quit watching movies and go outside faggot

>bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/23/8829159/bruno-inacio-nunes-master-dies-robbery-rio-de-janeiro-grappling-news

The mix of retardation and autism is pretty strong here

Compliment him on his trigger discipline.