Scenario Time

Suppose you're sitting on your computer, browsing Jow Forums. Suddenly and with no warning, this TÜRK BVLL breaks down your door with zero effort. You know you have only 10 seconds to prepare yourself before he reaches you.

How do you defend yourself Jow Forums?

Attached: ouhdfyg.png (308x456, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFH_UzpOens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably just beat the shit out of him then torture him in my basement for weeks, allowing him to survive by drinking urine and eating nothing but rancid dog turds.

My AR is in my bedroom. I could get to it and get a round in the chamber inside of 5 seconds (bedroom is off living room). That nigger would have no chance. Castle law in my state, too. Can't be charged and immune from civil lawsuits. Ha ha ha !!!!

Let peaches have a go at him

Attached: cougar-pic.jpg (804x605, 207K)

I have a 590 loaded with bean bags. He’s gonna get saved for later

I move to solve the problem.

Attached: 20190324_044903.jpg (2530x3152, 1.37M)

>10 seconds
Is this tutorial mode?

I get on my knees and suck his BBC dry.

>still no proof he can actually pass it

Roflmaooooo

Grab my pull up bar, remove the weights on one side and beat his fucking skull in with the other. Anything else is faggot shit.

>call him a nigger
>his 1st instinct after that will be to pull out his phone to tweet about it
>laugh at how little followers he has
>he gets sad and leaves
>i win

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x550, 25K)

I just say
"hello, this is the cities job and parenthood office".
smile, while it runs away screaming in fear.

Attached: 1552976779303.jpg (2500x1800, 817K)

I rip his throat out with my teeth

get up, grab rifle hanging from the bedpost, shoot the nigger

You don't have to be too creative to imagine what easy solution is implied. Or did you want a timestamped photo with serial number clearly visible?

Attached: steven-seagal-sniper-trailer3.jpg (700x393, 29K)

Shoot him a bunch and then wrap a CAT around his chest so its kosher in court.

Attached: 51672199_1298834526924085_2170801828608868352_n.png (960x599, 41K)

I have a gun within 10ft always. But my hands are pretty good and my grappling is even better. So I'd probably just fuck him up and leave him hog tied on my lawn.
If he has no boxing or kickboxing training he's fucked.

Take the .40 hollowpoints from my iwb and centermass him. Use the remaining 7 seconds to shitpost about it here

Shotgun is right here. What a mess he’s going to make :(

I do not need weapons to kill that. Its just some faggot male model. I'm eye gouging that bitch and biting his ears and nose off. Lets see how its modelling career goes after that, Plus its apparently Turkish so requires a ten to one advantage to fight a European successfully.
youtube.com/watch?v=AFH_UzpOens