Good site for russian gear

Apart of grey-shop and armada-shop.

I'm looking for an old-gen smersh (partizan) but they only have the new version from SSO.

Btw what should I buy for a realistic 2005-2012 MVD SOBR loadout ? Is a SS leto krot suit realistic ? What type of bodyarmor ? What about lazutchik chest rig ?

Attached: 770d7aa6dca35f09b39b4ae71f75e3a0.jpg (801x1200, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dgbakery.site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try ebay. i noticed a lot of eastern european shops sell on ebay also, and mostly it's even cheaper than in the actual shops. i've seen some neat partizan smocks around.

Demych at dgbakery sells used russian SOF shit. Used to be a facebook store for many years but he finally made the jump for a seperate domain.

dgbakery.site/

I don’t know if his store is actually in the russian federation, so plates and carriers might get seized by russian export customs.

Checked his site out, he has a "how-to" page and pic related is it. So they contact you after you choose which shit you want to buy? And then you pay? Or does "You will be contacted as soon as possible" mean giving you tracking info?

And at the foot of the site:
>We are the bakery but we don't sell bread. See? Already surprised. You will be even more surprised when you will check our equipment for sale!

I'm sure the site is fine, for the most part, maybe lost in translation but this looks so sketchy for no reaosn.

Attached: Untitled.png (985x838, 120K)

The store is legit, but it's a 'grey-market' site in all aspects user, that's simply how milsurp business without the presence of ebay or normie surp stores has been since the dawn of time.

Never ordered anything from Demych myself, but I know some airshitters who bought carriers and uniforms from them. I do recommend to place individual orders for each item though, lessens the risk of you losing the entire batch. Don't be surprised some defender 2 you order comes labeled as a 'tourist vest' with customs.

Attached: c38143dc0382b1fe0e8d43f53251cbfe.png (505x598, 359K)

Is Grey Shop legit? Particularly Ars Arma? They have an imitation Crye JPC for like half the price, and I got a feeling it's chinesium garbage.

Grey-Shop is legit, got a crapton of EMR-flavored shit some weeks ago after waiting about 25 days using the slowest shipping method.

The face of the mailman when he hands a package wrapped in tape with russian city names printed on it is always a good kek.

Attached: foto_no_exif (1).jpg (3024x4032, 1.92M)

A can attest, a mate of mine bought a russian OMON jacket from there and arrived in just short a month. Ever since I wanted to get a 6B45 from them.

All of Grey's ballistic vests are repros. Considering the repro fabric of EMR is about 1945% more inconsistent than the OTK-stamped equipment (which already has major fabric inconsistencies), you'd be better off finding a store which sells authentic 6B23/45 or 46 vests preferably with the authentic plates too, as they all tend to use a very weird cut compared to western plates.

You'd have difficulty getting plates from russia in the first place though. They're unobtanium and russian export customs either steal them or report them as contraband.

Yea that's what I heard, that's why I haven't bought it for now. Tho I've yet to see a store that sells authentic 6B45's that aren't tagged with ridiculous prices. I guess the best I can do is buy an IOTV or german Splitterschutzweste and paint it in digi flora.

First of all I don't suggest painting on a digital pattern by hand, you'll get a wonky result at best.

Secondly I'd recommend not buying any piece of equipment meant to emulate ballistic equipment. You'll eventually regret getting a repro. and you'll just confuse nogunz normies.

Stick to the LBV equipment on grey's site only, for actual ballistic shit use 'other sites' like russianarmyshop, Varusteleka, depotmilitary, Demych' gear bakery or frontowiec in some cases. From anecdotes I can say that the store owner for Grey's shop simply does not want to sell anything that provides protection. Even though the modern russian plates are heavy af, you might still want it to be as authentic as possible.

t. own a 6B47, the first repro one i bought broke after falling on the floor at waist height. I just prefer the authenticity of a real item instead of some airshit repro.

What about Gorka suits and other shit? Is it all repro'd Chinesium?

Noted, thanks.

Attached: CornIsKing.png (949x909, 1.95M)

Ebay: probably, sellers are so sketchy with the shit they sell.

Grey: Unless stated it doesn't have a known manufacturer like pic related, it's authentic and built to spec.

Demych: Dude is known for only selling individual pieces that have been used by an operator, if you want to use the uniform to extract the scent from the gorka to make eau d'operator, you can.

Russian Army Shop: real deal

Varusteleka: they don't have them in stock a lot of the time, but they only sell tactic-9 brand, one of the contractors for russian SF.

soviet-power: never bought any uniforms from them, can't tell

depot: dude specializes in armor, not uniforms generally, works similar to demych when it comes buying his wears.

In general you'll get what you paid for.

Just know you *are* getting what you paid for with a lot of product categories regardless, but that's coming from someone who does't cheap out when buying this shit.

Attached: b05370565fd8f4de6baf8b213f91ffd2.png (248x475, 86K)

Why would someone spend to much time and money to get his hands on slavshit gear? That's pretty impressive, but why?

Why not? Some people just like the aesthetic and when it isn't rip-off chink shit it's usually quite good.

>it's usually quite good.
Really? I thought that russians never bothered that much about the quality of their equipment, so most of their gear is trash.

You see, it's not about how trash it is, it's about in what way it is trash.
Russian shit > chink shit

I guess they do, mostly because russians have a boner for affordable stuff. If you compare most of the soviet/russian gear with NATO's stuff, the latter would the more quality one, because the Ruskies aren't as economically fit they try to cheap out abit. Doesn't mean the shit that they do have isn't good or even functional. But then again it's probably no wonder that the Russian SSO look like slaviezed Delta Force, when they don't cheap out it comes out looking like NATOs stuff. Tho I really dig the SSO aesthetic.

Attached: Jnz6rkH.jpg (960x689, 153K)

I use rus-mil.com, they seem to have legit stuff. I tried ordering from grey-shop and both my paypal and credit cards all threw a fit over it and I gave up. Blessing in disguise IMO.
I was so impressed with my insulated winter gorka that I also ordered a gorka 5 in the same olive color as pic related which I'll be using for farm work since it has pads in the knees/elbows and weather tents to be very hit and miss in the spring/fall when I'm usually working. I has a removable fleece lining which is nice.
I also ordered a gorka 3 in the more typical khaki color. That's more for the collection than anything since it was half the price and I want to combine shipping. I also plan to get their ultimate winter gorka before next year, where the pants are more-less a complete coverall set on their own. There's some other differences too in the jacket. But that's the most expensive one on the site at ~$140 iirc. My winter gorka is probably #2.
Because it's actually really nice? And IMO at least it's very aesthetically pleasing. But you better have a measuring tape so you can size yourself.
My winter insulated gorka is absolutely awesome. Pic related. The material is pretty nice, not the scratchy tent material my US issued jackets were made of when I was in the military. It feels more like a legit cozy winter coat with felt-like texture on the outside and cozy fleece on the inside. It has zippers in the armpit areas that let you vent a lot of extra heat from your core. Same with the gorka 5.

Let me know if you want close-up pics of anything on the suit, have it here at work. I've been using the gorka jacket every day since getting it. I love how it looks.

Attached: IMG_6178-blurred.jpg (3024x4032, 3M)

Then you're a retard.
Issued kit is often garbage, but Gorkas and most stuff that's bought by collectors and gear queers (Smersh rigs, SURPAT kit, Vityaz vest) is made by private companies that strive to do the best kit they can come up with. If they make bad kit, they go bankrupt since noone buys their shit, so if the company exists for more than a year, it means their production is good.
As someone who collects kit from several countries, I can say that modern Russian UMTBS load bearing kit is as good as most Western equivalents, and that uniforms from private contractors are actually pretty damn good; hell, the French GIGN and some other European special forces have bought Russian made uniforms (from 5.45 Design IIRC) recently.
Issued kit until the VKBO uniform is garbage (apart from the 6sh series of vests, these are great) but they aren't shittier than constantly ripping MCCUU uniforms, that I've tried as well.
Then, there's a difference in design in older (pre-2012, more or less) kit due to doctrinal differences, and the choice between "classic" slav kit and Western stuff boils down to user preference.

Attached: 111239554_w640_h640_dscn4489.jpg (1280x824, 386K)

kinda feel bad for you for owning a 54r vepr. you live in a cucked state or what?

I have a psl and mosin for 54r, that vepr is in 6.5 grendel. Maybe the shadows made it look like 54r a bit?
No major limits on what can be bought in MN.

Attached: IMG_6174-blurred.jpg (3024x4032, 3.2M)

>Let me know if you want close-up pics
Why not, post some gorka photos if you can.

Russian army shop is shit.
I ordered a gorka in November and didn't hear anything for months. Finally contacted him in january and he came up with some excuse of SPOSN was backed up on orders and he didn't know when they would be filling the orders from his website.

Gave him a month and then demanded a refund. He was good on communication through facebook, but still its fucking shitty to not tell people that ordered stuff 2 months ago that they were having problems getting the orders filled. Just use greyshop in the future.

Explains the winter gorka then, did it come in handy with the cold weather this winter? I've been thinking about buying a cold weather gorka to replace some normalfag outdoor winter clothing that I want to get rid off. Although temperatures don't go below -10c where I live in the winter.

I know it's shit, I got my 6B47 there and waited 7 months for that thing to finally get it. Order also arrived with gloves missing and they also came up with excuses and I never heard anything about a refund after that.

My experience with grey shop was much better compared to russianarmyshop, I won't argue that.

based and slavshitpilled

I'll try snap a few here.
It came in handy bigtime this winter. It's so warm and downright comfortable. And the center pockets near the jacket zipper are perfect for my phone.
I already had the pleasure of shoveling snow around my business for hours in it and didn't overheat me at all despite working really hard and only taking a few short breaks to get my strength back. It has zippers in the armpit areas that let you vent a lot of extra heat from your core. (pic related is a close-up pic of that)
If you really zip up all the way and pull some strings to tighten the hood like in , then it's also been really effective at keeping my face comfortable in blowing wind. You just sacrifice your peripheral vision.

Attached: IMG_6198.jpg (1512x2016, 781K)

Based, Guess I'll take a look at rus-mil for a bit then. Thanks for the advice user.

Here's a pic where you can see the inside armpit vent from the previous pic, and that pocket up there is fairly big.
Then you can see the string adjustment points to tighten up the bottom & mid sections of the jacket.

And one other thing I like about rus-mil.com is that they have so many pictures for a lot of their gorkas so you really know what you are getting into.

Attached: IMG_6199.jpg (1512x2016, 639K)

Seems a lot of actual russian army stuff (the shit in EMR) is out of stock though. shame a lot of that shit is quite cheap.

And here's the bottom of the pants, You wear the fleece part sticking out like a sock inside your boot with the strap under your foot, and then the green outer shell covers your boot up and keeps snow out.
But the whole inside has a nice layer of fleece like that from top to bottom. It's just sewn into the shell about 6inches in to make a border. I'll show a pic of that layer next from the top. It actually takes a bit to wiggle my legs/pants into these because of all that loose fleece in there. It's not like cheap snowpants you can just throw on in 2 seconds flat.
The seemed to have most of the stuff I'm interested in anyway.

Attached: IMG_6200.jpg (1512x2016, 739K)

Attached: IMG_6201.jpg (2016x1512, 676K)

I'll end with this one of it hanging unless there's a specific request.

Attached: IMG_6124.jpg (1512x2016, 565K)

>Russian shit is almost as expensive as regular guccigear
I blame the airsofters

Based, think I'll buy this model soontm, although I have virtually no practical uses for it. Seems to have plenty of quality features you'll find on winter shit that costs 250 USD or more when buying western equivalents.

t. eurofag that doesn't have a hunting license.

Forgot to ask. Are there any difficulties with using LBV/chest rigs on these? or do you prefer putting the mags in the gorka pockets?

Something weird happened when I wanted to buy some gloves from grey-shop where the money was charged but my order wasn't registered. I didn't receive any answers to my emails so I did a charge back on my credit card in the end. My first order went ok though. He wrote the value as $20 on a 10kg package.

and the poles, and the ukrops buying up stock and reselling it to separatists.

It's really nice, definitely reminds me of a lot more expensive stuff I've come across.
I haven't actually put any of my chest rigs on over it though, but I'm sure I'd have to loosen the straps on it a little bit.

Here's the $140 one I want to get. It's their absolute warmest model.

Attached: IMG_6067.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

Huh. I thought demych was just on Facebook. Is this a new site?

No clue if realistic but krot is just over suit that offers only camouflage.

Slava slavy is reliable, you can find him on jew book. Bought a 6B23 from him

Attached: 20190308_160640.jpg (1449x1771, 1.38M)

with plates?

Ukraine

Yes and they deliver quit fast (within a week).

Shipping costs aren't no joke either.

anyone have any handy sizing charts?

You just have to get a tape and measure your chest, waist, and height in CM. Once you have those 3 measurements, it's easy to use the charts provided.
You just have to do that, then plug it into the charts.
For instance I'm 183cm height, 100cm chest, and 88cm waist. So I'm 46-48/182-188 on one chart(pic related), and a 48-V on the next one your order. They represent the same size, but I guess things aren't 100% universal on their tags.

Attached: disposable screenshot.jpg (919x715, 81K)

Just kevlar, waiting for him to get plates later on

awesome

Attached: 1393605340164.jpg (1000x666, 373K)

And here's the other chart I mentioned. I use the same 3 points of measure, but the size chart from BARS must be different.
So I chose V since I'm 183cm, then used "48" from the bottom because it represents 98-102cm chest, and I'm 100. And my waist is 88 which also falls under "48".

Attached: disposable screenshot.jpg (1457x1167, 151K)

There's this dude named ZutatheFox who sells Russian gear to airsofters on reddit. He has good reviews and his items are legit based on what the customers posted.

Have an actual store? Otherwise sounds like a lot of effort.