Jow Forums vidya

Pic related has got me hyped

Post other Jow Forums games

Attached: generation_zero_machine_firing.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

criticalhit.net/entertainment/generation-zero-review/
wccftech.com/review/generation-zero-review/
store.steampowered.com/app/704270/Generation_Zero/#app_reviews_hash
metacritic.com/game/pc/generation-zero
myabandonware.com/game/jane-s-combat-simulations-usaf-united-states-air-force-dce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still don't know what the fuck this game is supposed to be about.

pretty much its the 80s but robots go psycho on us and you gotta find what caused it

Basically sweden now but replace Muslims with robots, but you're allowed to fight back

You can absolutely tell the devs on TheHunter couldn't wait to swap out the wildlife in their sim for armed robots. They highlight the robots path cycles based on day/night as a feature.

This is all going to come down to how they handle gun play and robot lethality. As much as I would love a brutally punishing game where you MUST execute hit-and-run to succeed, I don't think it would work in the context of today's multiplayer players. I'm guessing you and the robots will both be bullet sponges to allow for sloppier execution without pissing off the client base.

Damn shame. Having to take down walking death machines with nothing but hunting rifles, WW2 surplus machine pistols, and traps in the early game would have been amazing when you pulled it off.

Based.
Also game is shit.

>Also game is shit.
Did you buy it right at release, or did you get an early copy?

Animations look like some straight Bethesda trash
Gonna be a pass from me dawg

RIP

Attached: image.jpg (191x53, 4K)

There was a beta last year, and I just refunded my retail copy.

Might be worth picking up cheap after a year or so of updates (if the devs even bother supporting it) but I really wouldn't recommend spending a cent on it in it's current form.

Obligatory mention of Rising Storm 2

Attached: vietnamwarslang-copy.jpg (621x349, 38K)

Play Fallout Tactics

I've been fucking with it for a while. still good. wish they would implement some sort of jamming mechanic in the game

Explain why

I legit couldn't be fucked, i've wasted enough of my time on the game as it is, but knock yourself out.

criticalhit.net/entertainment/generation-zero-review/
4/10
wccftech.com/review/generation-zero-review/
5/10
store.steampowered.com/app/704270/Generation_Zero/#app_reviews_hash
metacritic.com/game/pc/generation-zero

Probably because it was a piece of shit and the trailers hype it up to something it isnt? Retard

Sounds like you have no experience with it then

So they have to nerf the AK even more than they already have?

Romero pay attention

Attached: 1503509641886.png (394x360, 144K)

>someone is retarded for asking for their experience rather than just saying it's shit
I think it is you who is retarded, and a faggot apparently

Attached: 20180707213232_1.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. It's like a Hunter 3rd party mod where they swapped out the red deer for robots with guns and didn't address player movement or how the map is too fucking big and empty for this type of game.

>n..no! Youre a retard! A..and.. and a faggot!
Games always come out today in a half assed, broken state. Doesnt take an entire explanation to explain that

Next hunt update is going to have a cartridge lemat, not really accurate but a percussion pistol wouldn't fit in.

Attached: 54525902_503360690195880_2615712701912973312_n (1).jpg (960x540, 82K)

>be vc
>little bird making low passes over our positions, spotting us for infantry
>spray him down with my MAT-49
>hit the pilot in the spine
>little bird slams into a huey, killing the pilot and passengers
>mfw

Attached: 1550264306348.gif (320x240, 603K)

>>n..no! Youre a retard! A..and.. and a faggot!
This is basically what you posted. If the guy has actually played it like he claims he can explain it in his own words, which is what i was asking for. Retarded nigger faggot

>this is basically what you posted
Except its not nigger

btw look at that hinge, its going to be top-breaking aswell

Yes it is, retarded double nigger faggot. You called me a retard for asking his opinion other than just saying it's shit. lmao @ your life

Is War of Rights any fun?

Attached: 71737179_p0.png (1756x2479, 2.62M)

Eh, weebshit aside, its immersive but boring, if youre a civil war buff you'll love it, but if youre an average dude who is just interested in it, its kinda boring and tedious, movement is clunky as hell, shooting is slow and so is the game play, but they update it every other week so its got dedicated devs, its also clunky to run.

Attached: FECD6AFE-868C-43FE-A2C8-2389F77F97BF.jpg (530x297, 30K)

Anyone played Foxhole?
While guns and other stuff may be pretty generic and not really interesting to discuss on Jow Forums.
But the whole aspect of logisitcs is definitely something new in games.

Check out the antistasi mod for Arma III. I believe it's only PvE but it has guerilla tactics and hit and run ambushes that you need to succeed early game.

I've been enjoying Escape From Tarkov. It's got it's issues but the autistic levels of gun customization of guns has got me hooked.

Attached: 6cmGvfZ_d.jpg (640x360, 11K)

I always have a good time when I hop on. The community is pretty small so most people know eachother, which makes for some cool situations. If you are in a game with ComradLenin you're guaranteed to have a good time.

I played a bit of foxhole. It's a solid game that makes you feel like an insignificant troop in someone else's real time strategy game. The only problem is that organization is a little bit lacking, at least the last rime I played. It's kind of like herding cats. If they implimented a system like Squad has, it would be a great game.

it's not, really
Arma has had it for years
wargame has it
I wanted to think of more so this list seemed longer but I kinda lost interest

Obligatory S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. I also read Roadside Picnic recently, and it was a blast, absolutely fantastic albeit tragic.

>supporting literal scammer subhuman vatniks
yeah no thanks

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

I double plus unlegally aquired a copy of Metro Exodus off the bay and I'm about halfway through Last Light after finishing 2033(Redux a shit and you're a gay nigger if you play it). I forgot how much I loved the atmosphere of both these games.
Also, Anomaly 1.5 soon fellow STALKERs. Let's just hope the fetal alcohol syndrome having slavshits compile the whole thing into a torrent.

So basically the Boston Dynamics expansion pack for Atomic Heart, only its set in Massachusetts?

Yeah it's pretty good

>he's too poor to have been playing that game as it makes steady and transparent progress
Since you're so poor you're nogunz, so why are you posting?

Daily reminder that Midwest BoS did nothing wrong and that the old BoS deserves to burn

>ywn operate with your mutie friends and inteligent deathclaws

Attached: images (18).jpg (450x337, 32K)

Easy

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

>little bird in Vietnam
Ya nah

>not even in development
Lmao

OH-6 loach, same thing

You can download most of the old Jane's games, F-15, F-18, USAF, Fleet Command, 688i for free from:

myabandonware.com/game/jane-s-combat-simulations-usaf-united-states-air-force-dce

as well as a shit ton of other old games

Attached: jjjj.jpg (800x600, 90K)

>paying $120 for pay2win edition
>still getting fucked by devs with shit optimization and horrible ai
>monthly wipes on all your progress because fuck you if you are an adult with a life and don't grind our shitty game for weeks at a time
Nah dog, it's a pass for me, tried it and it's just not ready yet. If they made it single player without hackers and shit netcode and without retarded spray and pray mechanics then I'd like it

>not playing "your progress is determined by how early you log in to a server and camp with friends" the game
wew

set in Sweden or Norway

Reminder that this game is plagiarising the artist Simon Stalenhag
They worked together on a separate project, he knows personally some of the devs personally, and the director follows him on twitter
Not only is the premise exactly the same (80s Sweden countryside mixed with high-tech robots and kids), but the game's aesthetic is near identical to the ones from Stalenhag's work

Attached: 1548512816728 (1).png (637x468, 62K)

Gen Z looked really promising but i've heard it's actually a really mundane survival game.

also

>Monthly wipes
I fucking wish

>tfw no trans-Mississippi theater
I just wanna shoot confederates at Bayou Fourche like Great^3 Grandpa did, is that so much to ask devs?

>if you criticize games please go to /v/, Jow Forums is a safe space for me

Steel Division 2 beta hits tomorrow morning, will give thoughts after a few games. Warning: I am not a good RTS player (either in skill or at identifying good parts of an RTS) so take with salt. I am just a historian with too much free time.

Have you niggers seen the trailer for '83?

Nah. What's it about

I have lost so much faith in Eugen since the end of ALB. They seem to fuck up everything they touch and have absolutely horrid communication with the community.

Steel Division 1 is dead beyond dead, dead even for Eugen games. Red Dragon has more players still.

Tell us how the beta test is but I doubt I am going to get burned by Eugen again.

Obligatory Squad post.
Russia, US, UK armies complete with armor, and its early access so supposedly they're going add choppers. ISIS, Irregular Russians with techie trucks and SS Partizan camo. The ability to build bases and coordinate using realistic tactics.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 186K)

Man, that's shitty.

Division 2 is alright, I guess.

Attached: How-to-Apply-Change-Weapon-Skins-in-Division-2.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

World in Conflict
F

Attached: WiC_Callsign_Bannon.png (140x140, 43K)

>Decreasing Critical Hit Chance
>Ever

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

ive been playing some Stalker: Amomaly for CoP
bretty gud arsenal keeps me satisfied

anomaly*
but one thing that is annoying is how that mod does the bullet reloading
"ammo parts"(from disassembling damaged or old ammo)+ damaged or old ammo= new ammo
why not just copy the system from fallout nv

Man, I love that guy's work. Seems like a huge dick move on their part, especially with that prior work.