Law passes that all conventional self defense weapons are no longer allowed to be carried. This includes guns, knives...

Law passes that all conventional self defense weapons are no longer allowed to be carried. This includes guns, knives, tazers, batons, pepper spray, and just many more. What does Jow Forums carry?

Attached: 1551746031818.png (480x457, 279K)

A gun.

with 'not a gun' written on it, because this is clearly a ban based on names....

This. I live in Texas and they would tell the feds to fuck right off with that bullshit law.

My dick

Enthusiastic non-compliance with the law. In Minecraft, of course.

a gun
and a leaf made of not sage

Attached: 1540065616967.png (750x893, 575K)

Assuming I wish to abide by this tyrannical law, we could go with a fist-pack, or, better yet, a good, sturdy walking stick, preferably with a weighted end.

That's already the reality here in Yurop.

>What does Jow Forums carry in such an event?

Guns, knives, tazers, batons, pepper spray, and just many more.

Attached: 1552703460227.jpg (1600x1190, 894K)

>government bans sticks and knives to where these legitimate tools are now weapons
fug dis is da UK happy no fub time XDDDDDDD

Cowabunga it is

Attached: 1550463079926.jpg (2448x3264, 1.96M)

>Texas
>lmfao.
A Purple State on the way to Blue.
Yeah you can carry a 12" knife or sword yet there is no Constitutional Carry due to all the Old Boomer Whites on both sides being afraid of Mexican and Blacks with guns. Austin is the new San Fran, Houston and Dallas also including small surrounding towns are still harboring Katrina refugees,everywhere South of Houston might as well be part of Mexico. Texas is shit.

Attached: texas.jpg (1080x966, 304K)

a gun

>muh turn Texas blue.

Fuck off, spic. With voter ID laws we'll never go back. We've been getting better and better each year when it comes to gun laws. All that's left is constitutional carry.

Arizona and New Mexico said the same thing my dude

Fpbp

arizona has constitutional carry though

Spandau

these hands

Uranium rod

>spic
Lol sorry man I'm Whiter than Luttrell. You're just pissed cause you know I'm correct. You didn't refute anything I said and went straight to name calling.

Attached: Marcus Luttrell texan.jpg (352x383, 99K)

>half decent beaches
>corpus christi
I didn't know the sea could look green until I lived there for 3 years. Also watch out for that red tide.

The big fuck off padlock that came with my 10/22.
>I can fit three fingers through the bar and use it as makeshift blugeon and knuckle duster

Let's see how long it can last.