Well, Jow Forums? Justify yourselves

Well, Jow Forums? Justify yourselves

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-160638.jpg (1080x1920, 250K)

Gun control won’t stop anyone from being killed

Op is a faggot.

Shall not be infringed

Let's just make murder illegal

Most children today are mutts and spics
Fuck em

Can you be murdered a little less? Well, kiddo, being that teen suicide is higher than teen murder for the first time in recorded history, i would ask you to focus on the real problem and to stop killing yourselves so much.

>he fell for the race meme

>can we get murdered a little less please
Hey dont be so racist

Attached: 3855D7E1-EDC6-4BDF-B1A1-FCFC1848E19A.jpg (650x932, 187K)

>implying my "hobby" is playing around and not practice for a life-or-death situation

Attached: 1553025940359.jpg (520x519, 76K)

Kek I like this response
Adults: can you kys a little less?
Teens: but what about my attention? What about looking edgy and deep as a hobby?

>Justify yourselves
No. You don't have to justify rights.

WTF, yes you do you mentally lazy faggot. Jesus fuck, you are asking for the boot.

Kate's right. Well over 80 million innocent babies have been murdered by abortionists since Roe vs Wade

Sorry, little Billy, if the leftists can have their pedo children rapers, we can have our guns.

Then justify your right to have that opinion.

kids:
>I dont want to be a slave servant to an elite class when I grow up, can I please have guns
liberals:
>RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBE ANTISEMITE MURDERER

Without weapons I can not act in the name of my god. Killing men is the most honorable sin so I will commit to it and perhaps I may be blessed with eternal conflict.

Attached: 1532574878772.png (742x742, 326K)

Because all men are created equal, thus my right to an opinion is as valid as any others.

All men are created equal, thus my right to defend myself and uphold this equality is as valid as any other.

Absolutely. Ergo, you just justified your right.

justify your right to life then, you have until I get to your house to make a convincing argument

Attached: 1323148976628.jpg (296x322, 21K)

>American children: Hey can we be murdered a little less please?
>Democrats: What the fuck? What about my vagina? What about me, a person innocently playing with my human reproductive organs as a hobby? I am the real victim here. Kids these days are so entitled...

Simply due to the above. All men are created equal, therefore one man does not have an intrinsic right above another to arbitrarily end the others life.

No you don't, dipshit. Human rights are not earned, you're born with them. That's the definition of 'human rights'.

Attached: F571F116-6E20-4BD7-A494-96103F488F60.jpg (500x628, 58K)

Ergo, you just justified your right.

>all men are created equal
>enlightenment-trash tier talking point made as, and only as, a rebuttal to the divine right of kings
>eberybuddy is egual XDDDDD t.participation trophy millenial

Still not convinced. Getting on the interstate now, warm up that butthole.

Attached: 1304961877715.gif (500x225, 498K)

>Brainlets who have missed the point entirely.
He is right, you are asking to get tread on. Rights not understood are rights that are easy to lose. Just going "I GOT RIGHTS BECAUSE MUH RIGHTS" is not sufficient.

>eberybuddy is egual XDDDDD t.participation trophy millenial
Basic misunderstanding. Not everyone turns out equal, but everyone is created equal from a moral and legal point of view simply because one cannot truly judge individuals until the individual proves his worth or unworth.

%AGE these slide threads

Haven't seen a straw man this lively since that one ran off to Oz.

>he fell for the equality meme

Attached: hqdefault__7_.jpg (480x360, 17K)

spring break here already?

If we have "rights", it's because we were endowed with them by our Creator
>g-get o-out christcuck!
Fine, but in the absence of the supernatural there is no such thing as rights.

"Ah yes, [life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness]... Life? What 'right' to life has a man who is drowning in the Pacific? The ocean will not hearken to his cries. What 'right' to life has a man who must die to save his children? If he chooses to save his own life, does he do so as a matter of 'right'? If two men are starving and cannibalism is the only alternative to death, which man's right is 'unalienable'? And is it 'right'? As to liberty, the heroes who signed the great document pledged themselves to buy liberty with their lives. Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost. The third 'right'?—the 'pursuit of happiness'? It is indeed unalienable but it is not a right; it is simply a universal condition which tyrants cannot take away nor patriots restore. Cast me into a dungeon, burn me at the stake, crown me king of kings, I can 'pursue happiness' as long as my brain lives—but neither gods nor saints, wise men nor subtle drugs, can ensure that I will catch it." - Robert A Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TLDR I have the right to self defense because I'll fucking kill you if you try to take it away from me.

Care to find fault with the statement?

If you're old enough to be demanding I justify my rights on an 18+ Micronesian chess enthusiast roundtable, you're old enough to be judged worthy or unworthy and you ain't impressed me so far. If you have any painkillers you should take them now so it hurts less when I get there.

Outlaw abortion, bring medical malpractice deaths down to 0, then we’ll talk about the couple thousand that die a year

>because we were endowed with them by our Creator
Sure, if you want to believe that.
>Fine, but in the absence of the supernatural there is no such thing as rights.
False, there is moral logic most of the arguments of natural rights. Barring some more subjective ones like liberty and pursuit of happiness (which does vary from person to person), life is pretty cut and dry.

Heinlein fundamentally misunderstands it, or is hand waveing his "life" to get to his more valid pursuit of happiness/liberty points. His first assessment is false on its face, as you cannot ascribe moral philosophies to non sentient forces. The second is slightly more salient, but also fallacious as the logical and moral thing for the two men starving problem is for both to wait until one dies naturally. The argument of "one should kill the other to guarantee survival" is logically immoral because it can be ascribed to any day, starving or not. Food can come by at any time and we cannot see the future.

>Kids get murdered at a record lows

Wtf Republicans, give up your rights

Are the people in the military and police created more equal?

Attached: da634186088bc184d7bdb19194e7f25488379e6d0fce592cee3b2d026bca9e4e-pol.png (550x543, 53K)

I did not demand anything, i called you a fool for employing circular logic and implied that the same logic can be used to strip you of your rights. Saying "i have rights because i have rights" is not good enough to keep those rights, and such logic en mass will lead to the removal of those rights due to the people at large not knowing WHY they are indeed rights. Your mental laziness is going counter to your intended goal.

>you ain't impressed me so far.
How so?

Ban niggers, not guns.

Nope. Intrinsically they all start, are born, equally.

Freedom has its prices. But yeah, these people think they should be turning to the government to fix their problems as if it is some omniscient boogeyman that can do anything. But yet, they absolutely deny an existence of a God because that's a fantasy.

You might be arguing with sovereign citizen types. Anyone who says "I DONT NEEDA KNOW WHY ANYTHIN!" might not be worth your time.

>Can we be murdered less please?

What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch? I have over 300 confirmed kills..

>tumblr
Don't bother comrade, they're too far gone

I do what I want

fuck off op
also
>mods

Politics are confusing these days. I considered myself a liberal back during the 2000s. However, it feels like the dividing line has moved and I don't know what I am anymore. I don't relate at all to the rainbow-haired landwhales and SJWs with their thick rimmed glasses and blatant authoritarianism. I fucking hate it that I have to choose between guns and the other issues I support. Best I can do is look for the most moderate candidates, but moderation isn't necessarily correct. In this context I think it is, but it's not a rule of thumb.

Meh, make your own way and don't stick to labels. I'm a social libertarian but fiscally right.

how do you know people are equal at birth?

Confirmed retards

more like:
Children:
>"Hey can we be murdered a little less please?"
Pro-gun people:
>"Maybe we should take a look at how the system has obviously failed. You have multiple levels of authority, including school faculty and local police that are failing to do their jobs, allowing people to slip through the safety net and buy their guns legally, when they otherwise shouldn't be able to. We also want to point out that situations where mass shootings take place, the good people are all disarmed because of gun-free zones. Why is it we are expecting people to be defenseless victims? Why are people who commit no crimes expected to pay the price for systemic failure and the actions of a criminal, mentally ill minority?"
Liberals:
>"WOOOW YOU LITTLE DICKED WHITE SUPREMACIST MURDER ENABLERS, HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE UP ALL YOUR RIGHTS DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN??!?"

That's not how rights work dumb fuck. It's a right, not a privilege.

Any argument that boils down to "think of the children" can be discarded because it is solely an emotional argument. Funny, I remember hearing this line the most from conservatives back in the day. How the times have changed.

Because there is no way to prove base inequality at birth for large populations.

>It's a right, not a privilege.
Ok, why is it a right and not a privilege?