Post New Vegas gunfus (weapons from mods allowed)

post New Vegas gunfus (weapons from mods allowed)

Attached: galil.jpg (590x377, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U2-Mn-XE-4
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61289/
imfdb.org/wiki/File:Fallout3G3.jpg
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my favorites:
>scoped This Machine
>lever action shotgun
>.22 smg
>.357 revolver

Attached: repconn.webm (800x600, 2.93M)

completely fucking v and not k/10

>If Jow Forums owned a gunshop

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Feral ghouls were really autistic in these games

>Detect armed prey within attacking distance
>Just stand there REEEEing for like, four seconds before attacking

never had a single playthrough were i didn't kill that dealer and took his chems

Absolutely loved using the Survivalist’s rifle and Light Shining in the Darkness, I just wish 12.7mm had AP options.

only acceptable answer

Attached: 37047-1-1289393877.png (1024x768, 990K)

Are you me? Literally the best weapon combo in the game for someone who actually has competent aim and can make their shots count

unless you're hunting deathclaws all the time, this is overkill
ever tried scoped hunting rifle?

yeah, i tried a lot. i just love the overkill. and it's perfect for the divide.

Any love for That Gun?

Attached: ThatGun.jpg (1280x715, 405K)

Making 400 meter shots with the SR was a favorite past time for me and the broke ass irons were charming, but it’s also handy when spammed at close range in a pinch.

Any suggestions for fresh ways to play? I've done all the main endings and factions, and a bunch of mods, and every time I try to start a new game, I fall into the same old gameplay habits.

Also I cant bring myself to kill Mr House.

uninstall and replay after a couple of years

Medicine Stick, Paciencia

I'm looking for fun builds to try myself. I always end up going the murderhobo route.

Yeah, that's where I'm at right now. Im just now reinstalling since messing with some mods inm early 2017

do an energy weapon playthrough with Wattz 2000 laser rifle,plasma caster and plasma defender, and get the enclave to side with the Legion so you can get the Enclave power armor
also use the fallout 4 power armor mod
youtube.com/watch?v=7U2-Mn-XE-4
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61289/

To keep on topic I should probably post some guns

Ignore the shitty lighting, I really need to take a half decent family photo soon

Attached: 20190326_175842.jpg (2268x3453, 3.38M)

>wood

Why an FAL and not an HK33 with wood furniture?

Pure pacifist run, invest heavily into non-combat skills

oh I forgot to mention this is a Caesar's Legion playthrough

Because?

Fallout 2 > 3, that's why

imfdb.org/wiki/File:Fallout3G3.jpg ?????

Nobody played that besides you and 3 other people.

i played it, don't forget about me

>Any suggestions for fresh ways to play?
Shotgun playthrough
>Shotgun Surgeon
>And Stay Back
Make sure to bring Cass with you and buy all the 12 and 20 gauge you can find

Attached: Cass.jpg (1190x672, 127K)

Well then you and everyone else gets together your own Fallout gun collections, you don't have to include Fallout 2 guns. Works for me.

That seems interesting. Travelling light with nothing but a pistol and maybe one other weapon for defense (because endlessly running away from radroaches and other meaningless enemies would get real old), and using speech/barter seems promising.

I'm not man don't ask me

Attached: BrokenCooperativeHuemul-size_restricted.gif (331x250, 62K)

I mean no need to get salty, it’s just rest of your guns are from New Vegas, and I’ve never seen an FAL in a Fallout that wasn’t a mod.

Not really salty, just saying. Also the 32 pistol is from F3, not NV. Ngl though, those PTR Hk33 clones were looking really tempting. Sadly, there's no budget for it at the moment.

>.32
Forgot about that one in my post, but yeah mang I was just asking because I’ve heard a bunch of retards saying the R91 is an FAL when it clearly isn’t.

Nice guns though, especially jelly of your service rifle.

Fucking love pic related, gear up in Enclave power armour and just beat the shit out of anything in your path.

Other than that:
>44. Magnum
>Medicine stick
>Dinner Bell
>Riot shotgun
>45. Auto pistol with HD slide

And that's just in vanilla, once I get this playthrough done (playing as an angry electrician who hates the legion with such fury it would put Craig "Enslave my wife? I end your life" Boone to shame) I might update the list if another one of these threads ever comes along.

A mod that adds in some pretty aesthetics weapons though is this: nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37002

Shit's fucking grand, check it out.

Attached: SuperRAPE.png (1500x1000, 530K)

That shiny bcg looks nice