To what extend should one invest in EW?

To what extend should one invest in EW?

Attached: drs_sitrep_phoenixmanpack_600x600.jpg (600x600, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openworksengineering.com/skywall-100/100/
infostream.biz/mt90x-military-cell-phone-jammer.html
smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/electronic-warfare-fourth-generation-practitioner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could buy some cheap shit online from China, maybe even some slightly high-end stuff. But the big thing is if you live in the states it’s illegal to use any signal jammers.

Signal jammers, blinding lasors, and unlicensed digital encrypted comms are rights under 2A.

Only fudds will deny this.

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD. I fear it is one of the very few options against the coming Android Horde. There needs to be an EW General.
WHERES THE MAKER AUTISTS, GET IN HERE

Attached: fuckbots.png (1024x480, 214K)

WHY is this only for law enforcement? SHALL NOT
openworksengineering.com/skywall-100/100/

This one has selectable frequency bands... there is no reason we cant make these as well

Attached: droneshield.jpg (3840x2160, 511K)

get one of these and fuck with drones.

Attached: 1537580498706.jpg (2250x1500, 1.61M)

So... how's his chemo going?

Tinnitus went away! But keep getting nosebleeds now

I know someone who allegedly created such a device. It didn't look retarded like this. She recovered the drone and enough of the circuits were fried to render it permanently inoperable.

If you're interested in ANY kind of ewar, you need to learn HAM radio, and then talk to the 'bad' people in HAM radio.

Good info ty. Also didn't know it fried the drone permanently, just thought it interrupted the controllers signal to force it into limp mode.

WHAT NOSE?

Attached: Terrifying-Archaeological-Discovery-Screaming-Skeletons-Of-Russian-Soldiers-featured.jpg (962x640, 49K)

For what purpose?

To reduce the enemies abilities to coordinate attacks and maneuvers. You know, basic EW stuff.

So larping, then?

Just put a fake antenna on your backpack if you want to be the "comms guy" during your next treck through your local park. If you're actually serious then I recommend you grow up and use your hard earned allowance on something practical.

The coming android horde, numbnuts. Or, were you just going to trust in the government to know what's best?

>So larping, then?
idk I'm not OP lol

>he thinks he can counter the android horde with his Chinesium jammers and l33t hacker skillz

Attached: 1529546171725.jpg (600x350, 51K)

I don't know about the commercial equipment. She had a... tremendous power source. It was also a shitty drone.

Good to know who's side you're on.

Why are encrypted comms illegal for the moat part? Is it really just because of espionage

boomer nonsense about free and open communication or whatever. it's like a technical version of old lady gossip, everyone is listening to everyone and god help you if dave in kentucky can't listen to your random discussion with john in south carolina. considering they all just sit around and try to get callsigns from people in other countries all day they really shouldn't have 100% control of the entire fucking amateur radio spectrum but hey what can you do.

Oh yeah the laws making all that shit illegal are retarded, that I agree with. Good luck convincing people that electronic warfare equipment falls under the category of “arms.”

I think you both are right. Keeping the radio waves open is fine but that shouldn’t stop people from owning equipment that blocks are disables wireless communication. Keeping such capabilities in a monopoly is wrong and un-American, which is why boomers made them illegal.

Waste of money for individuals. The crack head breaking in or the mugger on the street doesn't have an IOT knife.

Armies, on the other hand, should heavily invest.

No reason not to have this knowledge should it become very relevant.

Wasnt Jow Forums all up in arms last year about the south african farm murders with digeridus running around with cell jammers? I specifically remember complaints about how thats not civilian shit.

There were a few pictures of them with the jammer backpack units on while they killed the people in the house.

*Extent
Fucking illiterate Jow Forumsommandos.

While for the most part they are correct in that it's not an item common criminals use, it's not exactly hard to acquire one.
First off for the most part Chinese vendors aren't exactly picky about who they sell to, secondly I don't have a hard time imagining that in a country like S.A. a few went missing from a police station.
Here's a link if you want to buy one.
infostream.biz/mt90x-military-cell-phone-jammer.html

What did she use as a powersource?
Like a junked out radar?

On this topic, found this a pretty interesting read:
>smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/electronic-warfare-fourth-generation-practitioner
There's really no reason for a Jow Forumsommando to not be learning about HAM - radios are crucial to combat communications and the way radio chatter sounds is Jow Forums af.