Dumbass cops manage to kill even their own K9 on top of a niggerbull

youtube.com/watch?v=w2aYQvI8D5Q

Attached: tfdnzcjge8221.jpg (1100x733, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityoforoville.org/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/217/104
ward43.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Cost-per-Police-Officer_vF.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=aNOEvlWbS8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck cops
Fuck niggers
Fuck statist.

RIP in peace doggos.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

RIP K9

Attached: 75a.jpg (657x527, 35K)

lmao
defend this bootlickers

An idea OP
Since you are critical of the Police.
Here is your opportunity to put on body armor, and go on patrol. You will have an opportunity to show the Police a better way to do their job. Don't just sit behind your keyboard bitching. Take action now. Join the force to make it better.

cityoforoville.org/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/217/104

>the american flag on top of the K9

Attached: 1488445650713.png (499x328, 299K)

Dog did its job.

This has to be bait. The majority of police are never in shootings.

Was the k9 out of its car on purpose or did the handler leave its door open? The dozen riflemen kinda superceded the dogs role

>Dumbass cops manage to kill even their own K9 on top of a niggerbull
I don't know why you called it like this. The dogs entire purpose is to take shots like this, either from the guy he is subduing or if he has a gun, officers returning fire. Thats why the dog is there. That dog is a working dog. A tool.

Ignorance is not a good look, OP.

>That dog is a working dog. A tool.
Doggos are 20x more valuable than the deranged fucktard that is the modern American cop

K9's are used to take down suspects that are uncooperative, to be the first point of contact if he has a gun or a knife so he does not zip an officer. The dog was released before the gun was out, and most likely the suspect pulled the gun in response to the dog.

Your angsty cop block shit aside, value wise it is not at all.

The dog is legally a cop, sooooo.....

K9's are officers. Those cops just killed a fellow cop.

Found the badgenigger

While this may be true, I feel like that sort of way of handling it isn't cost effective at all. Don't K9 officers tend to get attached to the dog and form a bond with them? Doesn't it take lots of money to train these dogs to do what they do? Doesn't it take lots of money just to buy the dogs?

Indeed they did, but (if the suspect lived), the murder would be on him due to his actions causing the cops to return fire.

It is legally no different if it was a dog tackling him or a human.

>, I feel like that sort of way of handling it isn't cost effective at all.
Who is more expensive to the department training and cost wise? A human or a dog?

> Don't K9 officers tend to get attached to the dog and form a bond with them?
They are not supposed to, but it does happen. Thats like getting attached to something you put in extreme danger every time it is used. It can happen, but its not smart and highly discouraged.

>Doesn't it take lots of money to train these dogs to do what they do? Doesn't it take lots of money just to buy the dogs?
Far cheaper than an officer.

If two human officers come upon an armed suspect and one goes to tackle him and the other shoots both the suspect and his partner in the back, it's still the officers fault.

Well, given the fact you need to train humans to train the dog and then pay them to do so, I feel like the dog is more expensive.

>They're not supposed to
Unfortunately, a dog is a living thing, it's very easy to form a bond with another living thing. Especially something like a dog.

>Far cheaper than an officer
Maybe? But if dogs constantly cycle out like that, the cost adds up.

Nope. Officer was defending his life against the suspect. Not only was his intent to not shoot the other officer, that shooting was justified. Its not even manslaughter or negligent homicide.

Both of which DO apply to the suspect.

>Well, given the fact you need to train humans to train the dog
One human can train many dogs.
> I feel like the dog is more expensive.
Than a human officer? You can FEEL whatever you want, its false. The dog does not need life and health insurance, does not need a badge, gun, vest, his own car, training to employ everything, etc.

>Dogs constantly cycle out
5-7 years working lifespan, no where near the cost of above.

You have to remember if it was not a dog, an officer would have been the one making first contact.

Fact is an officer pulled the trigger and his rounds went into the body of another officer. There's no debating this. You can play in your mental jungle gym all you want, you cannot change the laws of physics.

this happened right where I live after the camp fire. poor doggos but the suspect was a turbo cunt. I'm just glad based sheriff hasn't caught flak for saying the only real loss that day was the two dogs.

I actually know most of the people in the video, except the k9 controlling officer and one other dude. all good people, shitty situation overall.

RIP Doggo, fuck pigs though.

Indeed, but the officer would have never done it if the suspect did not pull a gun putting his life at risk. If you think that clear sequence of events is a "jungle gym", I fear for your cognitive abilities.

hold up, the car, gun, vest, and badge would still be fine. Just because the officer dies doesn't mean you have to buy a new car. Only thing that gets wasted is the training. In fact, if he dies on the scene, there isn't even any health insurance payments. The dog is way more expensive to replace. They cost ~$75k just to buy and train.

>all good people,

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

>Only thing that gets wasted is the training
Life insurance, pension, no return on investment, etc.

>They cost ~$75k just to buy and train.
wut.

All I said was officers killed their own, and you went on a tangent about liability.

Attached: 789123123.png (601x508, 111K)

While i don't believe for a second that a police dog takes 75k to buy and train (it takes 20k to start a k9 unit from scratch), it does not matter. Because police officers total cost average at 150k A YEAR.

ward43.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Cost-per-Police-Officer_vF.pdf

>gallop away from cover and point your gun directly at the sky
tactical as fuck

>All I said was officers killed their own, and you went on a tangent about liability.
False, you stated here about fault. I did agree with your base statement, yet did not agree with a possible implication. You verified in the aforementioned post that it was indeed your implication.

>three different people giving orders at the same time

This is why cops are a joke. Rip doggo.

Yes. Genuine fault. Not the bullshit legal definition that says "well he was doing his dooty in the eyes of the courts and god, so it wasn't his fault when he pulled the trigger with his sights aimed on his partner, what a sad day indeed, court adjourned"

>Yes. Genuine fault
Yes, it is the suspects fault. If he didn't pull the gun, the officer would have never shot the other one inadvertently.

This one is strong with the tisms

Attached: 506291.png (500x339, 23K)

Calling me autistic because im right is not a good look, user.

Arguing the facts of reality is madness.

Tell that to literally every prosecutor ever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule

but they are. I personally know them, unironically one of them is a shooting buddy.

>doggos
fag

>Only police officers should own guns because they are trained professionals'
Not trained enough to cease fire when their own dog jumps on top of a perp. Like how dumb can you be to keep spraying when your dog is right there?

Honestly this

Again, not talking about legal definitions.
>Officer A's bullets were found in Officer B's corpse.

>lol lets get shot because the dog is in the way.
Retard.

>how dumb can you be to keep spraying when your dog is right there?
Smart enough to be a sheriff's deputy in America.

fuck man, cops will never be able to win in confiscation if anyone fights back.

what the fuck? who let the dog go? fire that incompetent k9 handler, there was multiple cops with weapons hot ready to dance all over that perp, put the dog away ffs. idiot.

see

The dog was let go before he pulled the gun, retard. In fact, the nigger most likely pulled the gun BECAUSE of the dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNOEvlWbS8U

Attached: 1532983341274.gif (400x204, 44K)

>a cop shoots his own partner, therefore the suspect pulled the trigger on the cop's gun
Imagine being this retarded.
>Calling me autistic because im right
Doubling down. Wew lad.

Attached: 1553226417921.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Maybe I have low expectations from seeing this videos, but I'm downright amazing the didn't just light the guy up in the first minute or two.

Indeed, the suspects actions caused the officer to defend his life, inadvertently killing another. Ergo, the suspect caused the others death.

user, first you called me autistic, now you call me retarded. I don't expect much from you, but i do expect you to be consistent.

This will prevent you from getting into these predicaments.

Not the user you're arguing with
While obviously in the situation you describe, the actions of the cop resulted in the death of his partner, the legal responsibility for the death will be on the criminal.

buT THat DOeS NOt MaTTer

>buT THat DOeS NOt MaTTer
to you? or to the law?

You cannot have a good working relationship without an emotional attachment. You just can't ever value the dog over a human, which is the entire point. It's like body armor that's alive and you love, but one day it might catch a bullet for you and be rendered useless.

>lol lets get shot because the dog is in the way.
Dude, did you even watch the video? The dude was already halfway to the fucking ground with at least 10+ rounds fired into him before the dog even got to him. There was absolutely no reason for them to still be spraying and praying, especially if they have any peripheral vision to see the dog coming.

He didn't. I did, because you totally ignored the relevancy of the fact that one officer shot another, and introduced the point that he would be absolved of guilt, legally.

>Halfway to the ground
>DUDE THERE WAS .3 SECONDS WHEN THE GUY WAS FALLING AND THE DOG WAS JUST REACHING HIM LOL DUMB COPS
lel

Why do niggers always think they are lightning mcgraw or some shit and decide to draw when there are 5 rifles pointed at them?

wtf is a k9 ?

>i ignored
I agreed with it.
>relevancy
I disagreed with.

Comon user, not hard.

I'm not arguing this point any more, by the time the dog was in the suspect's target box, the suspect was already on the ground(clearly shown in the video even with the fuckton of blurring). You obviously have never had training in disciplined target shooting, and are absolutely talking out of your ass. Oh yeah, and you're confirmed a footlocker for trying to excuse their poor shooting.

*bootlicker, but honestly footlocker works just as well

Have a nice day.

CELTIC DOGGER OF PEACE

Of course you are not arguing your illegitimate point, because it is wrong. The target was clearly still up when the dog was approaching, the dog then got hit with crossfire. You have never been downrange if you think you stop shooting just because it looks like the guy is kinda falling.

Sorry kiddo, you are wrong, but im sure your experience with shooting paper targets is totally relevant here.

American police officers are realy the worst in the world. The video speaks for itself, a bunch of obese retarded cops just shoot a hundred bullets and kill two dogs for no reasons.

I hope that those who defend that kind of behaviour will one day have to face a surgeon with that lack of seriousness and skills.

I don't think about your officers at all.

I was reaaaally hoping that the oroville dam would fail, back in 2017... it would have given cali an enema that was sorely needed.

RIP puppers.

At this point in the video, the dog is at least 3 feet away from the suspect. And I counted 5 shots so far at this point, which most likely connected with the suspect. And you can even see if you slow down around this point in the video, his pistol was already falling out of his hands even when the dog was ~7 feet away from him. These police have absolutely no awareness, absolutely inexcusable. Spraying and praying gets people killed(in this case a dog), and if you knew anything about the classes I'm talking about, you would know they don't use paper targets. Again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: DogShooting.png (1019x853, 708K)

>dude there was .3 seconds at which the guy was clearly incapacitated, therefore follow up shots were not needed. All you need to do is go frame by frame and see clearly there was 10 frames where the officers should have held fire. Thank you for accepting my analysis.
Why dont you follow your own advice and stop arguing the point. For example, a German Shep can cross 7 feet in less than a 10th of a second at a sprint.

But, im sure your experience in shooting paper at the range is totally relevant here. Go be a fag elsewhere.

imagine trying to deconstruct the video and completely missing the part where the guy doesn't even have a gun in his hand.

how fucking dumb are you? lmao

>You think it's EASY extorting the public, waging Big Pharma's war on drugs, and bullying people to overcome your childhood insecurities? Maybe YOU should try doing it.

Bootlickers gtfo

>DUDE IF YOU SAY ANYTHING IN DEFENSE OF ANY POLICE YOU ARE A BOOTLICKER!

Is highschool nice nowadays?

nice bait faggot.
>hurrdurr u gota walk a mile

The only correct way of being a LEO is to let citizens to defend themselves and stop harassing everyone

Attached: IMG_20190326_140101_693.jpg (923x519, 62K)

huhuh ib funy cu 1 is a black

If this is true then why am I responsible for any bystanders I may accidentally hit while defending myself from an attacker? It wasn't my intent to hit them so I can't be held accountable.

Does everyone in this thread not know the suspect feigned having a gun?

He wanted to die.

Also, the first two shots from the officer on the rights rifle ended the suspect, then he unloads 7 into the dog after a brief pause.

>imagine trying to deconstruct the video and completely missing the part where the guy doesn't even have a gun in his hand.
Well the video quality is shitty, but that just reinforces my point even more lol, if you can tell that it wasn't a gun through a shitty video, then the officers standing less than 20 feet from him should have been able to tell after the first couple of shots that he didn't have a gun.
And I have done enough fast paced drills to know how many shots I have on target in a short splits, and know when I can stop firing. And how bout you post some proof that you even own a gun, hell even just show us a gun you took from your dad's closet. Anyone who has ever even had the smallest amount of time shooting semi-automatics know simple muzzle discipline and when to stop shooting. Even if your argument was true, the bullets wouldn't even go through the dog and hit the perp(maybe if it was M855 or a similar thin body armor penetrating round, but that's still a big maybe) . Once the dog is on top of the perp, there is absolutely no reason to keep firing, all you're going to do is light the dog up, and the perp might only get hit with a frag or too.

go away teenager

>implying the goal was to hit the perp though the dog
>implying 5.56 wont zip right though a dog, even JHP.
God fag, just stop typing at once, you are embarrassing yourself.

>durr gguyyyss Be noice! poleace ofisirs risk ther lyfes every day 4 u!
Fuck off you bootlicking faggot

Attached: 14C21E9F-7E40-4510-9BCD-492AEC1BEB17.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Any defense of 5 cops unloading like 30 rounds into a suspect, and not having the discipline to stop shooting when the dog is on top of him is blatant bootlickery.
>Pic related

Attached: 600px-KOHDNorinco.jpg (600x338, 48K)

>given the fact you need to train humans to train the dog
You can say the same about police. The difference is, dogs are easier to train than pigs.

>purposefully keep your hand hidden away from sight of the officers
>pretend like you're holding a gun
>suddenly swing your arm in the general direction of the officers as if you're holding a gun

so let me get this straight, they're supposed to freeze time and make sure he doesn't have a gun? do you forget that real life isn't like your youtube video where you can pause and count the frames?

dickless faggot

>dude just stop firing if the subject is up, NBD
>bruh think of the doggy, its not a tool its a REAL BEAN!
You are a faggot of the highest order.

From a long time coyote and deer hunter, I can definitely tell you that a hollow point would not "zip right through a dog".

it's funny because it's true
it's an absurdly illustrated representation
and the fact that it's a truthful representation of reality is itself absurd, and therefore funny

>they're supposed to freeze time and make sure he doesn't have a gun?
Uh, duh. As you can tell from freezing the video, its clear at from 450-452 that it is a knife. Thus, all cops should die. Thank you for your time.

You'd have a very difficult time explaining this to confrontational, brainlet LEO's who are mired in an us vs them mentality. They live in constant fear and justify their actions with "what could very well happen AT ANY SECOND!"
They don't even wait for a threat to manifest, they just kill whoever doesn't have a badge and doesn't comply, and in this case they even fucked that up.