Would israelis be exterminated by the arabs if the Americans didnt provide them with any weapons or money?

Would israelis be exterminated by the arabs if the Americans didnt provide them with any weapons or money?

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in the 1st war yes, after that no

Samson option

what if all the nuclear capable nations nuke israel back in retaliation and exterminate every single jew in the world?

No.Arabs are extremely incompetent and would be creamed in any possible scenario.

Read this if you want to learn why. dev.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
In the first war the israelis didn't have american military support.

palpatinepeace.webm

I always thought this to be a retarded doctrine.
if isreal gets destroyed, diaspora jews would be fine and could reestablish isreal in the future.

if they pulled some Samson hijinks, they dont have the throw weight to completely destroy any of the nuke countries. The resulting backlash would result in the real final solution

For fuck's sake, we had this question a million times in half a million threads. No, Arabs will not be able to defeat Israel because:
1. They already tried it in 48, 67 and most of 73, while Israel didn't only had no support from the US, but while it was under an embargo by the US, UK and France.
How they managed to fail? Simple: Israelis are at least somewhat competent, while Arabs are allergic to competence.
2. Israel, as evidenced by simple, publicly available statistics, is capable of self-sustaining in terms of economy, food, tech, arms and ammunition. The money the US invests in Israel, while a noticeable factor in the Israel's military budget planing, is ultimately nothing crucial that the IDF can't do without.

It's not a "real" doctrine. It's an idea, conceived by a "think tank", which was composed mainly of 4 American journalists. Here's the entire thought process that led to it:
>Based on public evidence, we can assume that Israel has nukes
>If Israel has nukes, they must have a plan for when and how to use them
>It only makes sense that Israel's plan is similar to the ones of its peers
>Other country's plan, we assume, is mostly "nuke us and we nuke you", "if the country is about to be destroyed and no other option left, nuke enemy" and "if homeland is destroyed, use "second strike" against enemy"
>Guys, looks like we cracked Israel's nuclear strategy!
>Let's also give it special name, cause it's cool
>It's Israel, so it has to be something biblical
>Samson's story seem to fit: killed himself to defeat the enemy's army
>Johnson, you're a genius

Nobody disputes this because it's ultimately just makes sense. In fact, enough of it for a 10yo to figure it out by himself. "Samson Option" is basically a buzzword used to attract attention from autists and Jow Forumstards, which, over the years, built a mountain of theories about it (because Israel), to what is, by logical assumption, is a standard nuclear strategy.

Attached: AP_18072560858883.jpg (2048x1365, 863K)

Worst thing happens they nuke their enemies in the general neighborhood, which makes them even more enemies on the international stage.

Best case scenario, they unveil and acknowledge their nukes and manage to actually reach some kind of stalemate with all the neighbors they've pissed off, and they manage to enter some kind of regional Cold War.

There's Jews outside Israel, but it's mostly the ones in Israel that are bloodthirsty warhawks who play a really dirty intelligence game with the western world and the Middle East.

I'm not saying to have another Holocaust, but I will say that if the nation of Israel fell, that would probably put out a lot of fires in Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas.

Some people say that the Samson Option would be them retaliating against the entire world for not sticking up for them enough, but their arsenal and reach wouldn't be even close to be able to achieve that at all, more likely, the Samson Option is them nuking their arab neighbors (which would be quite genocidal of them).

Also this.

>Israelis are at least somewhat competent, while Arabs are allergic to competence.
Kinda. Saudi Arabia must be doing something right though, because they have a lot of money.

I don't think arabs are still so incompetent as they were in the past, they must have learned some lessons from their failures and of all american military action on the area, even more Iran

>Kinda. Saudi Arabia must be doing something right though, because they have a lot of money.

They got lucky with black gold under their asses. Without that they would just be your average muslim shithole.

The Samson Option is a theory in which Israel retaliates against the aggressor nation, not "everyone else". That last part is simply being thrown around by idiots on this board/site.

You'ed think that, but than you see them dealing with ISIS in Iraq and Egypt, and realize that it's not really the case.
They got new equipment, and they get better training (regardless of effectiveness), but the Israelis also improved, and in a non-proportional manner; if once they suffered from technological disadvantage, now they're in the top 10, some would argue top 5, most technologically advanced countries, if once they were a ragtag militia-turned-military, now their military has matured and even reached the point of adopting a hybrid conscript-professional model.

>Saudi Arabia must be doing something right though, because they have a lot of money.
Wrong, Saudi Arabia has a lot of oil. Oil which they utilized smartly, even foresaw the it's eventual decline and used gathered resources to develop alternative income, but that's because incompetence doesn't necessarily indicate stupidity (and the Arabs, at least the leadership, are certainly not stupid).

Attached: 50230575_2383878831687271_6039347424089079808_n.jpg (960x946, 101K)

t.scholmoberg

Fuck, am I so obvious? I'm slipping, man... What's even the point now? This shit nullifies my entire point.
Ah, fuck you all to hell. Going to kill myself, brb.

Attached: 20643352_1889642514690215_2657465383388495788_o.jpg (1836x1462, 347K)

So why is the US giving infinite dollars to Israel than?

israel didn't have american support until 1973 my dude, that's the middle of the 3rd war after the tide was turned.
FYI arab countries were were heavily supplied by USSR during that one and obviously in previous ones.

i'm an ex soviet israeli jew.

question you wanna ask is why are there 45 muslim countries with various much bloodier conflicts and no one gives a fuck, but 1 slither of a jewish country isn't allowed to exist.
Wish there was this much fuss about pakistan-india /china-tibet-taiwan conflicts/disputes.
fact world doesn't give a fuck means they are biased cos they dislike israel as much as they dislike america (a.k.a little and big Satan).
no one gives a fuck about any of the countries in africa that are waging horrible shit and have death counts.
You can dislike israel, i get it, but it's the only country that many others actively work to get rid of, it's the only country there are active calls for people to dismantle/destroy its existence. i know i'm biased cos i'm an israeli jew, but this stinks. keep comparing us to nazis but no one saught to destroy nazi germany / japan for all the shit it pulled in WW2.

Attached: 750_6288.jpg (1973x2955, 2.21M)

>Would israelis be exterminated by the arabs if the Americans didnt provide them with any weapons or money?
probably not, don't forget that the Arab nations aren't even unified enough to fight ISIS

3.5 billion a year in miltiary aid.
gives 1.5 billion to egypt in military
gives 4.5 to afgahnistan in mixed miltiary and gov assitance.
cos it's foreign police and US has interest in the rea + israel trades exclusive technoloy with america, many of hte systems you have in your vehicles and weapons came from israel.

America isn't stupid, it doesn't just give away money without getting something out of it, and it's a dealth that both countries enjoy.

The arabs have already tried this my man. Arabs sheer incompetency loses out to the jewish will to survive because they know if they lose one war there entire country is gone and its deeper than that. Even if the shitskins some how got it together they would get hit with the big nuke.

Attached: golany-28.jpg (749x559, 118K)

You realize Germany and Japan were literally destroyed at the end of the war, right? Never mind the fact that many Germans in the Eastern territories, like my family, permanently lost their homes. I'm not interested in this "discussion" that comes up every time something with Jews gets mentioned on Jow Forums, it actually pisses me off seeing as how it destroys any legitimate discussion in a thread but don't even think about acting as if your people are the only ones to have lost something dear to them.

Japan and germany were rebuilt and had tons of money invested in them and no one raped and pillaged them like they did to others. no mass executions.
were all countries perfect? no, but germany was the worst, followed by japan and USSR.
i'm sorry, am i supposed to care much about your family cos of the shit Germany pulled? yeah your family might have suffered but nazi germany created much more suffering, hard to feel bad for it dude.
my point is that after it was defeated it was quickly rebuild unlike any other countries and turned into an ally.
Israel on the other hand is not sought to be reformed by its enemies but they want the jews to leave the country and the coutnry to cease to exist, you never had that sort of shit for any other country/people. no one sought to annihilate the german people in WW2.
Again i don't give a fuck about germany families because the rest of the families germany attacked i care for me. esp after it annihilated systematically 50% of my people (jews). While my birth country the USSR was evil and did plenty of bad shit in WW2, it did have a point on the fact that germans invaded it and killed many millions of their men so much so that there was an imbalance of men-women in the country. no one blames germans today or ties them to nazi germany of 70 years ago, but don't try to garner pitty for avg german family, most people supported hitler and he was popular, german population wasn't just an innocent population in this entire story.

I never said i act as if the jews are the only ppl that lost something, didn't even mention the holocaust up until now in which germany killed half of my people's population, no ethnicity has ever had such a rate exterminated in a war. yeah, no sorry.

Include Turkey and Iran and Israel have no way to defend themselves, most on the picture have already losed to them and continue just as useless as back them, some as saudis, won't fight them, now put these two and there's no way for them to survive, Turkey learned all from NATO and it was always a power to reckon historically, Iran is a ingognita though

Come on dude, I also have have family lost on the south front and in the evacuation, but this isn't the time, the place or the manner.

>im not saying gas the kikes race war now but if we did ....

Ok user, ok.

>Japan and germany were rebuilt and had tons of money invested in them and no one raped and pillaged them like they did to others. no mass executions.
I do not know what world you live in but over here, in reality, that's a load of bullshit. Why did you even bring this sentimental stuff up? You wrote a big paragraph about how you're allegedly prosecuted and now you're flat out denying things that are generally accepted. It does not matter to me who you care or don't care for, it's a matter of logical argumentation. You're not that important, the world does not revolve around you yet you act as if it did.
There are a great many people which have lost their homes, including the muslims that have once lived in Israel. By that I'm not making a point of allegiance, for this topic on its own is of little interest to me, but I'm trying to tell you that you can't exactly be surprised that there are people out there that do not want you to live on what they consider to be their home. A sentiment that can be seen throughout history and Jewish people and Israel is in no way special.

ON 28 MAY 1947, United States Rear Admiral R. H. Hillenkoetter, the director of Central Intelligence, addressed a secret memorandum to the secretary of defense titled “Clandestine Air Transport Operations.” In early April, military authorities in Europe had become concerned that several planes owned by small U.S. charter airlines were engaged in flying arms and munitions to Palestine. Hillenkoetter cited evidence that Service Airways, Inc., a U.S. civil cargo airline, was utilizing military-surplus C-46 transport planes to carry arms from Czechoslovakia to Palestine. He was especially alarmed by reports that the American civilian crews flying the planes were illegally wearing U.S. Army Air Corps uniforms. Hillenkoetter complained that officials in Italy and Switzerland had apparently been misled, believing that the arms-smuggling flights were part of a sanctioned U.S. operation. He also cited the activities of Ocean Trade Airways, Inc., a charter freight carrier headquartered at Laurinburg-Maxton, North Carolina. Ocean Trade Airways was reportedly owned by Ralph Cox of New York and had a contractual agreement to carry freight for American Airlines; Ocean Trade’s flight crews wore American Airlines uniforms with the AA logo insignia removed. One of Ocean Trade’s airplanes, a four-engine C-54Skymaster transport, was engaged in regular flights between Prague and Bayt Daras, Palestine.

Ocean Trade Airways planes, mostly DC-3s and C-46s,had been spotted on Czechoslovak military airfields, where Czechoslovak security forces stood guard during loading and layovers. Hillenkoetter believed that these aerial gun running operations were sponsored by the government of Czechoslovakia, and, by implication, the Soviet Union. Hillenkoetter also noted that minor officials in the Italian government were assisting Zionist arms-smuggling flights: “Left-wing Italians are actively collaborating with the Jewish movement and following the party line laid down by the USSR in sponsoring partition of Palestine.”[1] In fact, the illicit activities of Service Airways and Ocean Trade Airways that had aroused Admiral Hillenkoetter’s suspicions were but the tip of an iceberg, part of a vast secret project undertaken by the Zionist movement to circumvent U.S. arms export laws.

The Sonneborn Groug

Well before the end of World War II, the Zionist movement had formally decided to establish a Jewish state in Palestine (the so-called Biltmore Program of 1942). With Palestinian Arabs comprising over two-thirds of the country’s population, any move to implement the decision was certain to be resisted. By the end of the war there was no longer any question that an armed conflict with the Arabs would break out immediately upon Britain’s withdrawal from Palestine. The Haganah, the military arm of the Jewish Agency (the highest political body of the Jewish people, both in Palestine and worldwide[2]) hadbeen building up its forces and arming for the expected fight for some time,but it had been hampered by the British, who restricted its access to arms. To circumvent the British blockade, the Haganah turned to Soviet and American sources for weaponry. The demobilization that followed World War II afforded the Zionists enormous opportunities to procure weapons in the United States. American factories had produced massive amounts of weaponry during the war. Hundreds of thousands of tons of surplus military equipment, from mess kits to tanks, airplanes, machine guns, artillery, and even warships, were now being offered for sale as scrap by the War Assets Administration (WAA).

Regulations requiredthat all the weapons be rendered inoperable, but in many cases the soldiers awaiting discharge who performed the neutralization did a far from thorough job; the damage done to disable weapons was often only superficial. Moreover,as the material was only “junk,” anyone could buy it legally. However, on 14 December 1947—just weeks after the UN passed the partition resolution that in effect touched off the military confrontation in Palestine—President Truman invoked the Neutrality Act, imposing a unilateral embargo on weapons to both
sides in the Zionist-Arab conflict. From then on, exporting American arms to Palestine was illegal.[3] By that time, however, a highly sophisticated arms-smuggling scheme was already in place and was taking full advantage of the opportunities offered by demobilization. The FBI, CIA, Customs Service, and other U.S. authorities uncovered parts of the operation while it was in progress, as evidenced by Hillenkoetter’s memorandum. Nonetheless, it is by no means certain that the details of the centrally orchestrated
plot would have ever fully emerged had the participants themselves not later revealed bits and pieces of the operation. Much of it remains shrouded in secrecy. The closest to a comprehensive account existing today is investigative journalist Leonard Slater’s book The Pledge, written as a heroic tribute to the participants and published in 1970.

According to Slater, who interviewed many of those involved, the conspiracy began with a meeting on 1 July 1945 in the New York penthouse apartment of Rudolf Sonneborn, scion of a wealthy American Jewish family that had made its fortune in the oil and chemical business. Besides Sonneborn, those present at the meeting were Henry Montor, director of United Jewish Appeal, the fundraising arm of the Jewish Agency in the United States; David Ben-Gurion, chairman of the Executive of the Jewish Agency and essentially the head of the Yishuv;[5] and seventeen prominent American Jews whom Slater did not name. Slater did, however, state cryptically: One was a rabbi; five were lawyers. The others were businessmen. One owned a chain of drug stores; one was in jewelry; another in the shoe business.[6] He went on to reveal that the men were one each from Los Angeles, California; Birmingham, Alabama; Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio; Minneapolis, Minnesota; St. Louis, Missouri; Newark, New Jersey; and New Haven, Connecticut.

The rest were from New York. All were prominent members of the Jewish community; all were wealthy. In his autobiography For Jerusalem: A Life, Teddy Kollek, who worked as an operative for the Haganah mission in New York and who later became the popular long-time mayor of Jerusalem, never specifically identified the Sonneborn group as such but told essentially the same story, putting the number of men at the center of the Haganah effort in the United States at “about forty Americans utterly devoted to the Jewish cause.”[7]Kollek, who was a relatively low-level Haganah field operative at the time, may not have had detailed knowledge of the high-level circle around Sonneborn, or he may have sought to preserve the secret of its members’ identities when writing his memoirs. Sonneborn and his associates eventually adopted the legal cover of a charity, the Sonneborn Institute, dedicated to the relief of European Jews. In fact, the group became the fundraisers, facilitators, and behind-the-scenes masterminds of the Haganah’s illegal armaments procurement effort in the United States, operating separately from the Jewish Agency and thereby shielding it from direct involvement in unlawful activities.

Samson's Option is theoretically something that would take place if Israel was without a doubt going to lose a war of national survival. There wouldn't be much left for anyone to nuke at that point.

Camp David Accords, which also gives military aid to Egypt (not as much, but sizable all the same). It isn't infinite dollars, we are simply complying to the conditions of the treaty.

And look what that has brought, Egypt and Israel are for all intent and purpose allies with each other. Israel's hold on Gaza, is just as much about Egypts role as well applying pressure.

When daesh started becoming a problem in the Sinai, Israel shortened the buffer between the two nations to give Egypt the means to fight foes in their own backyard. Just as Egypt has long been doing for Israel.

We've given aid to some fucked up nations, but following the Camp David Accords has achieved more peace than aid to others (Pakistan and Lebanon for starters). Now Israel has been informally acknowledge by over half a dozen Arab nations, and that results in a less chaotic Middle East than it already is. It all began with the Camp David Accords.

Attached: Israeli female guard patrols the Nagrev, Uzi at the ready. 1956..jpg (400x600, 51K)

>Israeli
>Jew
Why is Israel the only country __________
Israel is the only country that is literally unironically and overtly owned by Jews.
Jews are problematic for many people for good reason.
There is no honest way that you can compare Israel to "any other nation" in terms of its right to exist and people's problems with it and then speak about Jews. You answer your own question.
An ethno-state that was created from a land where the ethnicity that is now dominant was (in recent history) a minority that peacefully coexisted with the majority and then stirred shit from the moment of its fucking inception

Name one benefit of Israel's existence for the goyim.

yeah so.

Haganah terrorists shipped over from Europe to Palestine were working on arms shipments.

Israel was a backdoor operation.

Jews in their own country are a much smaller problem than Jews in other nations.

1948 was nothing but a standard issue decolonialization goatfuck (i.e. nigs killing nogs and Europeans selling them guns) that became salient in world 70 years on in politics because JEWS=NEWS

If all the Jews shipped off to Israel, I think it's pretty well within the Jewish character that they would still exert a powerfully baleful influence in world finance &c. but less so culturally...perhaps if they all fucked off in 1948 Hollywood and porn wouldn't be what they are today, among many other things

>in the 1st war yes,
USA didn't support them in the first war. Foreign support for Israel goes
>UK floats idea, Russia offers some support ---> Russia bails because their MENA allies are too important and because future Israel looks like it's gonna align with the West --> UK gets mad at their own creation over nuclear stuff and regular diplomatic/geopolitical stuff --> UK abandons Israel, France! steps in, selling them arms and helping build the basis of Israel's nuke program --> French elected State learns what the unelected State is up to, shuts it down because of the nukes --> France is gone now, Israel forms partnership with Saffrica which is in a similar geopolitical situation and also wants nukes --> fast forward to 1973 --> Israel has nukes now, has been flirting with US arms deals for a while --> Golda Meir has a senior moment and threatens the US that they will use nukes on their regional enemies if they don't secure a big arms transfer --> Kissinger manipulates Nixon like he always did, makes him accept the deal, makes him believe it was his idea --> USA is now Israel's army

No.
They'd just buy from someone else.

Considering that the arabs got blown the fuck out in every historical engagement against the israeli I doubt the arabs would win even without US helping the israelis.
Worth noting that the israelis do modify their hardware accordingly to their needs while the arabs don't really do that.

Maybe, but Israel has nothing but a defense-based strategy, with absolutely no invasion capabilities whatsoever, which means that this Iran/Turkey combo will have fuck-all to do in this scenario. Basically, they have no practical way of approaching it.
Iran? Will have to either loose 2/3 of it's force moving through half the MidEst to get to Israel, as neither their missiles or airplanes are capable of attacking it due to distance), or loose 2/3 of it force making a naval detour around the peninsula.
Turks could try and go through the bottleneck that is Lebanon or through Syria where just now (in relation to contemporary news) the US recognized Israeli annexation of the Golan as a strategic defensive point. Turkey has a far superior navy, while the Israeli one isn't designed for sustained naval combat, so they could resort to shelling Israeli shore cities,but nothing more as they have no real way of disturbing Israeli air dominance over its own home-turf.
Sorry, but I can't see any practical strategy here except zerg-rushing in hope of the Israelis running out of ammunition or magically making the three countries border each other on 2 fronts.

Holy shit, and I was afraid that my posts are too long. I can't read all of that at 2am, I have to wake up in 4 hours. What's the tl;dr?

I that winning clears you of terrorism.

What must it be like to be a decent Jew? Every time I read or learn about them in any general context or watch conspicuously Jewish people behave or read the writings of almost any conspicuously Jewish journalist/lawyer/author I loathe them more but my doctor is Jewish and he's been my doctor going on 20 years and count him a friend.

>Read "Jewish History, Jewish History" by Israel Shakak

I'm sorry? My reply to your post is shorter than every single post you made in this thread.

Attached: 1427409979377.jpg (375x360, 12K)

You're the East German guy? Marked by mistake, was meant for And if you're 40987046, than this a whole Wikipedia page.

Attached: 36587313_2092216627518779_2526958705979686912_n.jpg (900x841, 124K)

I am going to make a few assumptions
>Arab nations have declared full holy war
>Arab nations don't care about casualties
>Arab nations don't care about international image
>Israel also doesn't care about international image
>No direct and immediate foreign aid

I see Israel eventually loosing but not after doing collosal damage to whoever goes in first, second and maybe third. I think it is more a game of eventual numbers.
I also see the average Israeli soldier as much better than the average Arab soldier. Arabs also have this nasty habit of hoarding knowledge so that they can not be replaced easily, so any second wave recruits will without a doubt be worse than first wave.

How I see it going down
>Some diplomatic incident occurs
>Some Arab country declares war over it
>Some new hotshot in the Arab world, some who are calling the next profit, declares this a holy war
>Enough people follow that all of the Arab counties declare war
>like previous wars, instead of Zerg rushing each country takes its turn
>This lets Israel react and stop the first few countries, inflicting heavy casualties
>Each Arab country does the exact same thing
>While Israel is getting good at countering this it cost soldiers
>On top of a lack of soldiers, Israel is running low on oil
>As Arab countries run out of weapons, they sell oil to a desperate for fuel Europe or a willing to make any deal China
>Eventually an Israeli line breaks
>Arab forces fail to take advantage of the break
>Another attack
>This time the line breaks again but it is taken advantage of
>Some primarily Jewish city is now sacked
>Israel made
>Israel afraid
>Israel makes several Arab cities go away
>Oops
>The NBC cat is out of the bag
>Stocks of supposably destroyed bio and chemical weapons appear in Arab countries
>The rest of the world needs to get involved now
>A hard line is put down by the almost the entire world outside of the conflict
>"End this now or we will end it"

yes shear numbers would do the trick if the arabs struck them with enough men then yes they should win

No

No. Arabs were more reliant on Soviet aid in the Cold War period than the Israeli's were on the US. Israel didn't even get much aid until the 1970s

Attached: 325123611111.jpg (758x530, 27K)

Arabs had Soviets flying their missions for them and still got btfo.

So no

Attached: Rimon.png (316x264, 11K)

Most jews are normal if intelligent people you just become obsessed with them if you're bitter and spend too much time on the internet.

I'm doing $100K (in debt) in grad school to become a librarian, one of the worst paying grad degrees there are.

My sister is a nurse in grad-school to become a nurse practitioner (though I think money is a motivation).

I'm from four generations of a Jewish family serving our home country the United States, across four American conflicts. All volunteers.

Using hundreds (maybe thousands) of persons to represent an entire demographic in the tens of millions (same logic applied to Muslims at a much larger scale) is simply lazy reasoning.

The world isn't chaos by design, it is chaos because humanity as a whole is chaotic in nature. If your only exposure to Jews is the circle-jerk echo-chamber that is Jow Forums, you are going to be jaded in ignorance while thinking you have it all figured out.

Attached: IMG_0025.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Some groups are more chaotic than others. Judge individuals as individuals, judge groups as groups.

For example, while your family might have a history of loyalty, Jews as a total group serve with disproportionate rarity.

>>i'm an ex soviet israeli jew.
KYS

Lenin had jew blood
Marx had jew blood
Stalin had jew blood
YOU think the jew is an intelligent, normal person?

I can name tons of crazy whites. Non-point.

Except that Stalin was Georgian.

A lot of the Jewish diaspora would not miss Israel and wouldn't be interested in remaking it if it got wiped off the face of the earth. The idea that Israel interests=Jewish interests doesn't play out if you actually look at what the non-Israeli Jews do in relation to Israel.

A thing stated by one guy who isn't even an authority on the subject or even in a position to discuss doctrine.
It's like the USSR's Dead Hand. A spooky rumor passed around with no actual evidence to support its existence.

Or or or It's because 2/3's of congress attend the AIPAC conference, all the major presidential canidates do as well and if you dare even utter the name of the israel lobby you get called anti semite hitler 2.0, look at the ilhan omar thing recently.

Btw we now give israel 3.8 billion per year, its given as a loan that is then cancelled so we don't have any oversight over it like every other country. Israel also has 10 billion in loan guarantees under very favorable terms.

>Stalin had jew blood
No he didn't

AIPAC isn't even in the top 30 lobbyist groups by contribution. AIPAC is a boogeyman for incels/muslims much like how the NRA is a boogeyman for leftists

Gay ass statist in this thread revealing how the based Jews were running guns and making them in Palestine illegally lol