GF wants to get a compact gun for her purse

GF wants to get a compact gun for her purse.
I've got her narrowed down to the Beretta PX4 Storm and the CZ P-07 as she's more comfortable with hammer-fired. They're effectively the same price at our LGS and she likes the feel of both, and we've shot both at the range.
wat do Jow Forums?

Attached: Berettapx4.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Purse carry a shit.

This. Carrying anywhere off your body isn’t a good idea.

Attached: Bersa_Thunder_380_nickel.jpg (300x209, 20K)

that looks like a knockoff Walther PPK

Sortof is.
The Thunder Plus model holds something like 15+1 rounds of .380 ACP, which is nothing to sneeze at, especially with modern cartridges.

Attached: Underwood 380.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>wat do Jow Forums?

Tell her to carry on person.

purse carry is mistake

P-07 all the way. Also, agree on purse carry being stupid. Get her a decent holster and training.

Having a gun is a right, carrying a gun is responsibility.

Invest in training and holsters. Purse carry is not an option.

How big is this goddamn purse?

Have her carry a subcompact on her person. Waifu uses an LC9s and we have been quite happy with it. Plenty of other great subcompact options out there tho, but maybe at higher price points.

thanks for all the help guys, P-07 in the purse it is!

Skip all of the suspense. Get her whatever gun, put it in her purse, and then just steal her purse and shoot her with it so you get that out of the way. Better you than the inevitable nigger.

I'm mostly just surprised your girlfriend shoots da/sa competently.

good luck dressing around a holster s a woman.

They have those girdle holster thingys, don't they?

Precisely why a woman's place is next to a strong protective male.

mine seems to have no problem with it

You can easily do it if you don't dress like a slut. My ex who stands at 5'3", at 110lbs was able to CC a sig p250 in one of those belly band holsters

>You can easily do it if you don't dress like a slut

so basically nothing that is slim fitting then

which slide can she rack easier?
Which trigger can she shoot in double action better?
Which one has better sight picture for her?
Which grip fits better for her?

Is she all doing those things properly? Proper grip, proper trigger finger placement and pull?

Does she have the basic fundamentals down?

they're really cheap but the same price as other smaller 380's that have QC.

>implying she is a novice simply because shes female

w o w

my wife carries a full size with a
inside waistband holster with no problem.

She just gets a long or loose fitting blouse. or a big shirt with shorts no problem.

It depends on their tits. She had some good size titties, that really helps with hiding the grip. They also make those bra holsters too, but I heard they rub you raw after a while.

>Not implying she's a novice simply because she's female

That mistake has and will continue to get good men killed.

>implying that I am saying she is a novice just because she is a female even though my wife is a former ROK marines paratrooper and actually knows how to operate and shoot better than me and I have no problem admitting that.

I: >

Those questions I asked are all important regardless of gender because safety always comes first when it comes to firearm asshole.

>Implying everyone is a novice because you don't know anything about them

Slap a pair of tits on it and all common sense and reasoning goes straight to emotions for you, doesn't it big boy?

its not illogical to assume someone on Jow Forums thinks less of women than men

My wife says by you saying those things only actually creates the stereotype even more. She was raised on a cattle farm and firearms were always a part of her life. She didn't even know that what you said was a thing until she stayed in California for a bit.

>its not illogical to assume
See me after class.

Wouldn't that mean that you are just discriminating then which actually falls into similar category as sexism?

shitposting aside is the px4 any good? its such an adoarble looking gun

I had a px4 full size and it was pretty good reliable and accurate but uncomfortable for concealed carry.
However make sure that she has the basic proper fundamentals down to make that decision or else bad habits can happen and they can be hard to break.

For example does the trigger and grip feel better for her because her grip is more towards the left of her palm?

The back of the gun should always be in line straight with the middle of the arm for a proper grip. If it is more towards the left you can reach the trigger better but it is not proper grip for faster follow up shots. You will CONSTANTLY have to adjust your grip if it is not proper.

>Buy men's pants in your size
Problem solved.

Let her pick. It'd be her gun anyway.

>is the px4 any good
Yes. You really cant do much better around the $500 price point. If you/she likes the way it shoots/feels, stick with it, that's far more valuable than any marginal difference between competing firearms

They're not that bad.
You could go for an LCP, too.

Attached: Ruger LCP.jpg (1154x1154, 85K)