Any czech here ?

So you guys are basically the only country in the world alongside the USA to have shall-issue gun carry laws. Your country is very based regarding gun laws and you're one of the safest country in Europe.

I read a while ago that your parliament was about to introduce some kind of equivalent to the american second amendment in your constitution, but for some stupid reasons it failed but was set to be re-voted again. Any of you guys have infos on why it failed and if it's gonna / has been voted one more time ?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-26_19-57-10.png (794x449, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zbrojnice.com/2019/03/18/interview-mep-dita-charanzova-i-dont-understand-how-the-eu-commission-managed-to-avoid-responsibility-for-its-past-failure-to-deliver-legislation-on-deactivation-of-firearms/
armorycraft.com/wood-grips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
youtube.com/watch?v=zPXGm35deUE
gunlex.cz/zbrane-a-legislativa/legislativa/3327-zbranova-legislativa-novy-zakon-o-zbranich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CZ thread ?

Attached: 20170728_201524.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Bumping for interest

sure thing friend

Attached: 20180704_141118.jpg (1919x996, 168K)

have another

Attached: 20180504_122345.jpg (1863x1132, 332K)

EU firearms directive and CZ:
zbrojnice.com/2019/03/18/interview-mep-dita-charanzova-i-dont-understand-how-the-eu-commission-managed-to-avoid-responsibility-for-its-past-failure-to-deliver-legislation-on-deactivation-of-firearms/

Attached: IMG_2083.jpg (1690x1127, 292K)

Tell me about your country's laws? What are they like? What's restricted, what isn't?

Thank you, I'm gonna read that.
I'm French.
You can get bolt/pump/lever action firearms as soon as you register in a shooting club (which is easy to do) or get a hunting license.
To get semi-automatic rifles or handguns you need to be registered in a shooting club for at least 6 months (if it's your first time in one), then you need to do some paperwork have some patience and you'll be able to buy what you want.

Full autos are banned. The process to get semi-autos is quite boring and you need to be patient, but it clearly is possible. I have a friend in Paris who owns an AR15 and a Glock, I shot with him some months ago and it was great fun. A lot of french people are armed to the teeth.

What about you user ?

Attached: Drapeau de la France_0.png (344x257, 49K)

The safest countries in Europe do not allow filthy fucking muslims in

This

IIRC I have read that ´2nd A´ pass throug parlament but senat kill it

Fuck yes, the classic grips! CZ custom doesn't have them, how do I get

>TFW your VZ 70 came with black grips instead of brown
Also, CZECHED

Attached: grand admiral bateman.jpg (1280x1914, 182K)

Looks like they came with his classic short railed CZ 75. Just find one of those dude. Good luck.

Try Numrich

Those are aftermarket wood grips.
armorycraft.com/wood-grips

Usually has them in stock.

We can't carry weapons though, including knives, batons, pepperspray... or anything really.
Our self defense laws are equally fucked : we have a thing called proportional response that states you can only defend yourself with the same potency as you're being attacked with (if he's got a knoife, you're limited to a knoife and so on); though this doesn't really matter since in most cases anything other than running away or hiding in a corner of your house and calling the cops will get you sent to prison.

Not the only country. Apparently Estonia as well, other baltic republics maybe too. Slovakia is technically may issue but it gets issued with no fuss.

Why the constitutional amendment failed is nothing special, the usual combination of prejudices and cluelessness. Nothing new on this matter yet. For updates in english language check out thread on thehighroad forum called push for 2A in czech republic

Go back to Jow Forums

czech republic is pretty based about guns and gun laws. but here in slovakia, we got almost the same laws plus castle doctrine. cc permits are no problem, you can carry knives, pepper sprays, batons, basicaly anything you want as long as you are not retarded. no mosques, no blacks, nice girls.. :)

>Slovakia is technically may issue but it gets issued with no fuss
wrong, while license to own firearms is not that hard to get, license to carry is very hard to get unless you have connections, are vip, lawyer, banker etc., because you need to prove "valid reason" and what is or isnt valid reason depends entirely on the policeman in weapons and ammo section, we do have better self defense laws than czechs, but thats about it

and guns laws are going to change for worse soon because our government bent over for eu and actually went even further than eu wanted

The "2nd amendment"-like change would not have made anything different, at least not with how it was worded. Some even say it would make things worse for gun owners...
The whole problem is that all EU members must adopt EU laws... Somehow. As you can imagine, a country with 12-ish million inhabitants is easily outvouted by ex-Nazis and frog eaters in the EU parlament, the proposed constitution change is to theoretically resist this, as EU laws can't go against the constitution, it is always first.

CZ
Not restricted - Sharp things, mechanical energy storage weapons, airguns up to 16J muzzle energy.
Restricted - pretty much anything center fire except antiques, big airguns
You need a firem license for restricted stuff + a permit for some (pistols, sporter rifles and so on), permit is shall issue.
Banned - full auto, Silencers, laser sights, NVG or thermals bolted to the weapon, anything except FMJ ammo for rifled stuff, explosives, easy conceal weapons, short shottys or rifles.
Banned can be owned if you receive an exception, but it's may issue and from the regional police chief, so serious collectors or game wardens have a solid chance of getting one, normal folk not so much.

Concealed carry only with the highest firearm license (for protection), open carry is banned for civilians.
A Criminal record almost guaranteed noguns for you, same goes for being caught impared with a gun.

T. Ahmed.

oh hey there dutchbro.

If you're prepping for when SHTF, Our best option is black powder weapons or shotguns.
You can make the black powder yourself too, but if they find you in possesion of it you're fucked, that also includes self defense of course.

You can also buy an onklaargemaakt weapon like a shotgun and make or buy new barrels, most shotguns are smoothbore anyway, it's pretty much replacing metal pipes.
homemade ammunition for a shotgun is a more realistic and reliable option then manufacturing rifle or pistol ammo, musket balls are even easier.

If SHTF and you're in the randstad, shotguns are really gonna be your weapon of choice, threats will be less then 100m away pretty much everywhere. few streets are wider than 50m, a shotgun will be effective pretty much everywhere.

You can carry knives in the Netherlands...

Some, yes. All fun and good until the gangs go out of control, they all have guns. Never bring just a knife to a potential gun fight

I know that. I wish we had a 2A, but the other guy said you couldn't carry knives.

>Not the only country. Apparently Estonia as well
Oh yeah you're right, according to this wikipedia page : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
>Yes – shall issue (no bullet in chamber – except revolvers)
I would love if someone from Estonia could confirm that though.

>license to carry is very hard to get [...] because you need to prove "valid reason"
>and guns laws are going to change for worse soon because our government bent over for eu and actually went even further than eu wanted
Yeah, exactly the same shit in France. How are your gun laws gonna change ? Don't you have some opposition, pissed gun owners, lobbies etc ?

I'm the other guy, I'm French

>For updates in english language check out thread on thehighroad forum called push for 2A in czech republic
Thank you !>The whole problem is that all EU members must adopt EU laws...
Yeah I know I'm French. Fuck the EU.
>laser sights
Why are those banned ? That sounds stupid.
And what's gonna change in your gun laws because of the EU ? Any info on that ?

there are very few gun owners in Slovakia and most are from the camp of "owning gun is not a right but privilege" and because of that they were quiet until recently when they found out new gun laws will also fuck them, most noise was made by legis telum organisation, but many people dont trust them because their members were hostile to gun owners sympathetic with nationalist party, also belong to "privilege" camp

as for how the law with change it is not definitive yet, but from what I heard max 10 round mags for rifles and 20 for handguns is guaranteed, military semiautos banned, no grandfathering, renewing license every 2 (?) years complete with psychological report from doctor, bunch of more duties for gun owners and more rights for police to axe your license, it was said there will be exceptions for sport shooters, but may issue and there are voices that are telling ministry of interior is for completely abolishing owners license and only license left will be cc, which as I said is very hard to get, and on top of that add various bullshit that completely fucks reenactors and collectors in case they decided to overthrow eu with muskets or something

tldr bright future awaits us

funnily enough laser sights were unbanned few years ago in Slovakia, night vision ir stuff is banned, so they have no real use, with fmj rounds for handguns it is similar

Laser sights are not banned in czech republic since august 2017, but yeah, it was stupid. Probably someone watched too many james bond movies and decided that it would be too much for the lowly plebs.
Complete overhaul of czech gun law is in the works. If it all goes well, all important points should remain (shall issue, no restrictions on capacity etc), less paperwork due to electronization, and on top of that we should get silencers, nv scopes and jhp carry ammo

Fuck, that really sucks user. Thanks for the infos.
Very nice ! Hope everything will go well for czechbros. Don't give up your rights guys.

Vaše holky jsou tlustý mrdky a ty to víš (ne že naše nejsou)

The swiss are good too, as long as you are 18, no criminal record or drug use, the administration has to allow you the ownership of rifles and handguns.

Attached: swiss.jpg (700x520, 94K)

Yeah Switzerland has very good gun laws, I'm focusing on carry laws though.

Attached: switzerlandgunlaws.jpg (2424x5958, 1.05M)

Quand tu amine fusil? Sorry Im learning french right now.

no neviem, ja som spoko s holkami aj s nasimi zakonmy. kym ich teda kokotska vlada uolne nedojebe..

Combien d’annees avez-vous etudier pour? Parce que... c’est pas beacoup de français.

The EU directive has been implemented in a pretty harmless way (similar to Finland where the implementation essentially meant wiping their asses with any part of it they didn't like), rendering the amendment kinda irrelevant. They even managed to change the status of suppressors to shall-issue and that of lasers to unrestricted (both used to be formally may-issue but factually no-issue).

The amendment *would* have been nice, but it was a doomed and half-baked attempt, made to fish some extra votes before elections. Wasn't even really formulated in a way that would help against the EU directive anyway, so it would really be just an empty statement.

>you're one of the safest country in Europe
Seventh safest in the world, and very little of the violent crime we see is actually committed with legal guns. It's a good piece of info to shove down people's throats when they try to argue liberal gun laws go hand in hand with gun violence.

Anyway, what I particularly like is the fact we lack any knife or blunt weapon legislation whatsoever, unlike most of the EU. It simply doesn't exist. They're considered weapons de iure (for classifying assault etc.) but you can buy and carry whatever the fuck you like. Lo and behold, still no stabbing sprees à la London.

Thank you for the informations user, and you're right about Czech Republic being a good example against gun grabbers, so is Switzerland. I'm really jealous of you though, your country is super safe but you still have the right to carry "just in case kek" meanwhile we in Western Europe are getting BTFO with violence and we don't have the right to carry. You bastards.

So tell me, what actually changed/is going to change in a bad way in your gun laws because of the EU directive ? And are you optimistic for the future ?

>So tell me, what actually changed/is going to change in a bad way in your gun laws because of the EU directive ?
They're gonna revise the current firearm categorization to create a category for the "evil" stuff (semiautos converted from FA, open bolt semi conversions, SBRs, high capacity mags), but all of it will remain shall-issue. The only thing that will change is that now the form you fill out will say "exemption request" instead of "permit request."

Very nice. How is the gun culture in Czech Republic ? What's the average politician (and the majority in parliament, government) stand on gun rights ? And do you have some lobbies, NRA style ?

Think of our president whatever you want, but he has at the very least sense of humour

Attached: profimedia-035377398_171024-165159_dp.jpg (620x349, 25K)

So you don"t have to be a member of a gun club or attend shooting competitions?

zbranový kluci,

Up until now basically anything semi (and sawn offs,sbrs,50bmgs) was shall issue for sport and personal protection purpose,
mags are not regulated at all (hollow ps are).
you can get full auto for collectioner purpose only, which means not firing it (only rarely, for demonstration) and keeping it in safe.

read wikipedia article on czech gun laws, it's accurate.
From my own experience gun exam tests are not difficult and police are usually friendly, you need to have a purchase permission form from them to purchase guns.

The new eu directive was basically an attempt to cuck fun friendly states,
IT HASN'T BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET, BUT IN MATTER OF MONTHS A CZECH PROPOSAL WILL CHANGE THE LAWS
Magazines sizes will be affected, watch the video,
youtube.com/watch?v=zPXGm35deUE

otherwise things should be different mostly from buerocratic standpoint, you can still get license to own pistol and right to carry it.

In the past there was loophole on deactivated guns in slovakia, you could
get full auto lowers from deactivated guns which had these parts intact, terrorist used some of these guns.
There is support for gun rights, but also opportunists and fags, most gun friendly areas are in southeast, and rent is not to expensive,

It's sort of close-knit and old (it's rare to see you can get full auto for collectioner purpose only, which means not firing it (only rarely, for demonstration) and keeping it in safe
Nope, you can shoot your FA whenever the fuck you feel like it, as long as you do it at a range that can handle it (i.e. has the ballistics appraisal.)
There are other downsides like annual inspections of their secure storage and the right of the police to make unannounced checks without a warrant.

As for the impact of the directive, at this point it boils down to it's-fucking-nothing.
gunlex.cz/zbrane-a-legislativa/legislativa/3327-zbranova-legislativa-novy-zakon-o-zbranich

>As for the impact of the directive, at this point it boils down to it's-fucking-nothing.
That's nice. Isn't the EU pissed because you're not doing enough though and is asking for more ?

In Switzerland they also have to change the gun laws because they are part of Schengen. Swiss have good gun culture and their government negotiated with the EU to not fuck everything up but the changes that they have to make seem to be tougher than in Czech Republic. The cool thing with Swiss though is that they have a direct democracy so gun owners are pissed and got 125.000 signatures to start a referendum which will take place in a few weeks. They'll probably vote to tell the EU to fuck off, the EU is pissed and threatens to kick Switzerland out of Schengen. That's gonna be funny to monitor.

>That's nice. Isn't the EU pissed because you're not doing enough though and is asking for more ?

They don't really care as long as it doesn't affect them (such as when Slovaks fucked up and allowed deacts to be sold freely that could be converted to fully functional firearms under five minutes with a file.)

It was only an opportunity for all member states to tighten gun control if the government felt so inclined (just like the previous directives, it gave the legislators lots of leeway to interpret it in drastically different ways, e.g. they specified that a state should require a citizen to provide a valid reason for owning a semi auto, but not specifying the criteria that would disqualify them, meaning two member states can implement the same directive but one ends up with a shall-issue system where the permit requests are completely perfunctory, while the other de facto bans that category of firearms by denying every request. Same thing happens now - many states took the opportunity to outright ban hi-cap mags, but around here a (new) gun owner simply applies for a permanent hi-cap mag ownership permit "for collector purposes" and continues to buy PMAGs in bulk, while current gun owners receive that permit retroactively.

Interesting, thank you for all the answers user.
Hope your gun rights won't get fucked in the future.

Boating accidents.

I'd like to think four decades of getting assfucked by gommies left us less inclined to getting cucked than the Anglosphere and western Yurop, but I still think all of us are one politically/religiously motivated mass shooting away from getting fucked over. Not even all of the gun owners view gun ownership as a basic right. Fuddlords will gladly throw everyone with a semi under the bus in exchange for keeping their O/U, and any gun friendly politicians will jump ship to preserve their careers as soon as they feel a strong public opinion forming

I dunno man
I don't really remember shit getting much more strict after the shooting in Uherském Brodě, aside the gun owner evidence getting into works and minor law adjustements like appointed physician getting access to said evidence

Guy used two handguns one of which was a revolver of all things, killed eight people, offed himself and people kept pointing out how the police ignored all the signs he was fucked up in the head, the reports people kept filing etc.
Despite all that there was a lot of talk about mandatory psych evals (Slovaks got them after Devín.) You can bet that when some incel decides to shoot up a school we're screwed.

>So tell me, what actually changed/is going to change in a bad way in your gun laws because of the EU directive ?
Reenactors are going to get shafted quite hard - converted blank firing guns, which currently anyone can buy whenever, will require standard gun permit (but they still should be able to get fullauto blankfirers with it). Other things like modern construction blackpowder guns, alarm and signal guns will require a background check and a registration. This is to prevent their bulk sale to western europe, where it apparently causes trouble among the uncivilized population.

CZ
Do they still issue carry permits to non citizens? (EU citizens)
I heard they had exams and/or modules in english, but then they got rid of them.

EU/NATO citizens with residency here are treated like czech citizens (shall issue)
Yes, the exam is in czech, interpreters not allowed

Not sure about EE but Britbongs keep bitching and moaning about imported blank guns being converted into throwaway saturday night specials and used by gangs. But Britbongs would bitch and moan even if people used imported bricks to bash each others' heads in just to avoid admitting they have a people problem, not a weapon problem, so who cares.

You need permanent residency and you need to take the written exam in CS, no translation allowed anymore.
The practical part of the exam can be taken in any language as long as the examiner speaks it, which means you're shit out of luck 98% of the time unless you speak Czech or Slovak.

Can you translate this shit for me?
So if I wanted to acquire magazines over the limit I would need an exemption permit that is automatically issued?

If you already have firearms license and own any of the affected stuff (mags), it gets grandfathered and you receive an indefinite exemption.
If you get your firearms license later, or don't own any of the affected stuff by now, then to acquire it, you need to apply for that exemption, but it should also be shall-issue and valid indefinitely.

How do you know it's shall issue and won't require any hurdles?

Because that's what the law proposal looks like so far according to LEX.

>tfw eurofag who wanted to move to the Czech republic for this exact reason
>tfw I'm too much of a brainlet to learn the language
feelsbadman

Is Slovakia a good place for a vacation? I heard some of the Balkan/Eastern European countries can be awesome because they're cheap, have great beaches, and beautiful women and no muslim hordes.

More like too lazy. It might take you longer, but it's doesn't require galaxy brain to learn language. And once you are have some minimum vocabulary, you can start reading books and watch movies/youtube to learn even faster. Also find some online community to shitpost, so you can practice writing too.
That's basically how I learned English and I made more progress in about 3 years than I ever made through entire school and university classes.

Kek, so they just threw that shit in a category but it changes nothing. Czech gun laws are alright. I just wished you guys could have gotten your 2A-like thing passed.

>I love shitskins who will inevitably vote away my gun rights because they genetically love socialist totalitarianism!

>daily reminder that there's no place American gun nuts can retreat to
Stand and fight against the brown horde. Victory or Sovngarde.

bump

>other baltic republics maybe too

Lithuania is pretty good as well. We have 4 categories of firearms:
>cat A
Not for civilians. This category includes fully automatic firearms, silencers, military weapons, weapons disguised as other objects, etc
>cat B
Handguns, semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.
Concealed carry is allowed, you just need to pass a gun safety and gun law course (1 week), pass a medical check (includes a little visit to the psychologist), buy a safe and then there's a waiting period of about 30 days.
>cat C
The typical hunting guns - bolt action rifles, shotguns, etc etc
>cat D
unrestricted weapons like pepper sprays, stun guns...

If you don't have a history of alcoholism, drug abuse, violence or self-harm, you're going to get your license, it's pretty simple.

I did't know French was fine. Compared to my country gun laws, it's beautiful

Wow that's very nice, thanks to this thread, I learned that there are 2 European countries other than CZ that allow CCW.
Can you tell me more about restrictions on CCW ? Public transit, public building and stuff like that.
And also, did the EU directive fucked some of your rights or almost nothing changed ?

Yeah, it's not ideal but it could be worse. Where are you from and how are your gun laws ?

>restrictions on CCW
You have to be at least 23 years old
You can't carry if you are under the influence of alcohol or other drugs

There are no restrictions on how many guns you can carry at once, no magazine capacity restrictions and you can pretty much take your guns anywhere. The most important thing is that they are concealed properly. Other people should not be able to tell that you have a gun on you.

Very cool, thanks for the informations user.

Cool. Reasonable. I don't understand what is so difficult for other states to exercise at least some sanity in their approach to ccw.

CZ for comparison:
- 21 years old
- can't carry under influence of drugs or alcohol
- max 2 guns carried on person (this restriction should be lifted after overhaul)
- no restriction on the type of gun (short, long, whatever), or mag capacity
- cant carry in court houses and central bank (they have detectors), as well as festivals and other public gatherings (but who's gonna tell)
- no part of a gun can be visible in standard posture, but some printing under clothes is ok

kys faggot

I always hear about gun licenses but what about the ammunition? Is it tied to the gun license?

Attached: ammunition-9a.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

I would love to move to cz but I have a high paying cushy job in the us :(
Count your blessings ig

Yea Czech is so easy to learn. Go on.

Attached: FB_IMG_15472275676750107.jpg (1080x1080, 261K)

if hollow points are regulated, what about soft points/soft cast lead?

They aren't. Also you only can't use JHPs in handguns, you can get them and use them in any long arm regardless of caliber (i.e. you can get 9x19 JHPs and use them in an MP5 clone.)
Should be a moot point soon, as the JHP sort-of-ban is the next thing that's supposed to get lifted.

If you want to go to the high/low Tatras? sure, lots of good nature and castles, but if you want a city, go to Vienna its close to Bratislava and much better

interesting. Thanks user.