> Nah, not happening
> Get in my car, pull out my trusty .45, follow his vehicle
> Pull up to a red light
> Put a single shot of stoppin' powah directly into his disrespectful ass
> He crashes into a Walmart parking lot and dies
> Head back to work and finish my shift
> They trying me for murder 1

foxnews.com/us/arbys-manager-kills-man-who-spat-on-her-police-say

Attached: arbynator.jpg (1600x1024, 221K)

low IQ, low impulse control.

based

But dude what if she had a license for the gun? Is that like a license to kill?

Can you imagine having so absolutely little going on in your life that you not only feel inclined to verbally assault a fast food restaurant manager, but then leave just to come back and do it again?

Niggers, man. Niggers.

Attached: 1553465240084.jpg (751x500, 452K)

>that retarded ebin story
>mfw link
>mfw it's real

I'm not saying she was right. I'm just saying if enough gross motherfuckers who spit on people get murdered, maybe there won't be anymore spitters.

FPBP
/thread

>tfw starting my first day of work at a fast-food in a couple hours
Should I buy a glawk fohdee with my first paycheck, in case someone tries to spit on me? It's a KFC, too.

Yes. If only to defend yourself during the drug deals that come when you inevitably get hooked on coke/meth/painpills like everyone else working in food. Got a temp agency, nigger.

No nignog no how is going to risk getting banned from KFC.

Attached: nl.jpg (420x567, 31K)

>black people eat at KFC

you know how I know you're not black

I'm black and I've been there a couple times. It's alright. I'm also going to be working there. Everyone tells me I'm "white as hell", though, so I dunno if that means anything.

save your money and only work there as much as you have to. fast food jobs fucking suck. unless its a chick fil a, ive never worked at one but it seems better.
seriously though, find a better job asap

>one shot of .45 into an SUV, confirmed kill
.45 back on top baby

I hope she's acquitted or the jury nullifies

There's a chik fil a in my town, but I got the KFC job because i already know a ton of people that work there. I don't really know anyone at chik fil a.

The fudds were right

You're right, they go to Popeye's instead.

You know sometimes I think being a regular customer at a food joint makes me an idiot to perpetuate this stuff. I'm just surprised nobody does a smash and grab riot kind of thing regularly at these places. I'd rather hear about a shooting than someone wiping their ass with food products.

Okay I would prefer to hear about a shooting if that were normal, rather than if it were normal for people to whipe their ass on it and nobody does anything about it. Bit of a distinction. I'd like to pretend I'm not eating ass when I eat out.

My aunt told me she's making a rump roast, yeah man I'm all about eating ass. I'm not about this zoomer kind of wipe my fecal matter on this kind of thing concept of eating ass.

And they still don't brine their chicken, the losers.

should have gone to Burger King where you can have it your way

Attached: 1441866029287.jpg (400x400, 116K)

>> Get in my car, pull out my trusty .45, follow his vehicle

welp, literally the definition of murder here lol. I hope to God you retards aren't sitting there trying to say this is self-defense....

Because he can spell?

Nah, they aren't gonna stop. Look at them for what they are - animals. They don't read the news dude.

She’s a shining example of the black work ethic, can’t keep them away. Always striving for betterment, their commitment to excellence weather it be in education, employment or parenting should stand as an example for all.

I hope she gets away with it.

He'd committed assault and battery, threatened to do the same, and returned to do the same. She had a reasonable belief this would happen again. She took the initiative and defended herself at the place and time of her choosing rather than continue to let him victimize her at his leisure.

She did nothing wrong

The fuck are you on? Everytime I've ever been to a KFC it's always been inundated with Niggers with Nigglets running amok.

> Guy says he'll kill you later and leaves
> You follow and end him
> Claim self defense
> DA proceeds to eat your defense lawyer alive because there is no immenent threat
Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

He insulted the honor of her shift workers and that could not stand.

Spitting on someone is felon level assault! So likely will be reduced to manslaughter!

>people tell me I’m white as hell
So an upstanding member of society and your community who wants to earn their living and not be some hoodlum? Don’t know if this is your first gig, but fast food is interesting. You’re gonna meet some real asshats. Just get the experience and try to move on to some better career for the long run. If retail and fast food taught me anything, it’s patience and how to nearly be killed in a parking lot 4 times by people going 20-30 mph in a parking lot.

In all seriousness, try to find some better job asap, but don’t quit unless you have had the job for a good amount of time or got a better job

These niggers are going to learn one way or another!!!

Sucks to be you bro, I've worked at two different fast food places and it's all around a terrible experience. About the only positive experiences I had working in that industry was with my B&R Former Marine manager at Arby's, had a lot of fun with that guy.

Seriously hope this charge gets lowered to something else or she gets off the hook. People who walk in and spit on people or yell at people in retail or fast have never worked in that line of work.

Buddy i work retail with is a jolly old boomer who cracks good jokes and is a great guy overall. His birthday cake literally was a female shaped torso with filling in the boobs

Nothing of value was lost... Move along, nothing to see here...

Attached: 1552837336491.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

Did the altercation really end when he left? Did he leave at all? Seems more like she kept standing her ground further and further away from the site of the initial incident, until she defended herself against an imminent threat.

You all know if she was white you'd be worshipping her as your goddess

>she kept standing her ground further and further away
I like this concept. I like it a lot.

> Worshipping her as your goddess
> Shift manager at Arby's
> The worst fast food chain in America
Maybe, MAAAAYBE if she'd lit the dude up through the drive thru window at What-a-burger.

I like you.

I hate niggers but she did nothing wrong. Self defense should be applicable is some cunt attacks your honor.

>w*men
>arming mentally unstable emotional creatures of any skin color

Attached: naw.jpg (445x827, 91K)

>this is stupid and unrealistic if some one green texts at least make it believable
>sees link to article
disgonbgud.gif

listen to this guy, express employment, kept me making 500 a week 19yo-22yo and it was fun as hell the whole time.

I wish I could find her not guilty. And order a half-pound roast beef and cheddar sandwich with horsey sauce. She took out the trash.

>defense
It's not defense, obviously. It's justified homicide.

It's not about honor, it's about justice and logic. Someone who attacks you and then flees should be a perfectly valid target even when they are fleeing. Their fleeing didn't un-attack you

It's about basic social hygiene. That sort of behavior should be nipped at the bud. Through the torso. With .45ACP.

Damn I shouldn't have sold my 45 for a 9mm

You can still use the 9mm if the spitter drives away in a Prius and crashes into Trader Joes. Or maybe if the spitter is on a bicycle.

No child left behind? Education reform? Common core?

Pretty sure the dude who throws violent tantrums over Arby's wasn't long for this world anyways.

One shot
Into a moving vehicle
Hitting her target in the scoring rings
Confirmed kill

Im fucking impressed!!
Need her name! Someone is DEFINITELY getting a care package in jail.

Attached: B9CA0E22-8486-44A0-B17F-833760547D51.jpg (592x841, 60K)

I can just shoot more than once I guess. The ammo is just too cheap to go back.

Lol nope

She chased him down. She had no justifiable reason to do so. She could have locked the doors and called the police, and she didn't. You can't fucking hunt someone down and shoot them because they spit on you lol. No judge or jury is going to be ok with that. You seem to have a surface level of how laws work but absolutely no semblance of how trials and judges actually process things. Also, she's black and it's Arizona lol

This is how anti gun niggers do shit
They add that the shooter didnt have a license even though we dont need one but we CAN have one
Not gonna lie its a good tactic

>> The worst fast food chain in America
Subways

52 despite 13

>tfw work as bank teller
>tfw want to murder customers daily
I salute her

We would have to wait and see if there's evidence of the spit actually touching her, or if he even spit at all. Just because the news article says it doesn't mean it's true. It could be based on a statement from 1 person and therefore doesn't hold much weight.

If he were on top of her then it would be justified, she fucking pursued him and chased him down. You know how it's not self-defense if you shoot someone in the back as they flee right? This is a prime example.

They both probably already had 3 kids each.

Agreed. Check video for spitting, thank the jurors for their time, thank the defendent for her service to the community, case dismissed, rap that gavel down, and head home to give the Mrs. the old pickle tickle.

most people in that line of work (big box stores, walmart, other trash) deserve much worse than to be spit on desu

stores like that are everything wrong with our country and economy

Well, one of them made manager and worked an extra shift to feed them and the other spits on food service workers.

>Young reportedly went back to work.
I'm impressed with her work ethic.

Exactly. They should be sitting at home watching day time TV and sucking on that government tit instead.

I'm seriously considering putting some money on her books. If anyone deserves some snacks and toiletries, it's her.

Attached: hol up.jpg (1916x1129, 158K)

They'll stop when they're dead is what he means.
I consider it post birth abortion. A lot of "people" deserve to be post birth aborted, and this sack of shit was one of them. Unfortunately the legal system is designed to protect the disgusting and worthless kinds of meat sacks that would behave like that, so she probably will be convicted of something.

> Bond: $1 000 000
God damn, OK. Was she that much of a flight risk?

or, you know, working at real jobs for a better wage

i deal with the legal issues of big box stores for a living. i have seen first hand how they become so big and acquire so much money that they literally run the most heinous shitty operations and pay people off to shut up about it. it goes against how capitalism is supposed to work - when a company sucks it goes out of favor. if you knew how much ridiculous, negligent, heinous things that are caused by big box stores it would change your world view. it mostly comes from high turnover and hiring retards that don't know/don't care about what they are doing. Don't get me started on the "b-but the prices are lower" meme. They would be much lower if these stores didn't spend trillions on lawsuits for their terrible fucking behavior.

>she probably will be convicted of something
user, it's 1st degree murder in OK. She probably has a date with a needle.

>I consider it post birth abortion. A lot of "people" deserve to be post birth aborted, and this sack of shit was one of them. Unfortunately the legal system is designed to protect the disgusting and worthless kinds of meat sacks that would behave like that, so she probably will be convicted of something.

I mean I'm not disagreeing at all, and I'm not saying that anything of value was lost. I posted this What I am saying is that she's still going to jail

Same shit as Taurus. They're still here because America will hapily have a gun blow up in their face if they get to feel like they made money over buying a Ruger or S&W.

Blame the people who shop at Lowes. Fast food is dying anyway.

Certainly the fine upstanding denizens of Jow Forums can Jow Forumsontribute a few shekels to our latest Jow Forumswain. For the price of a mere box of ammo, we can make a Jow Forumsind gesture.

Attached: pay up k.jpg (2424x880, 215K)

>mfw the only Arby's within driving distance closed last year

Attached: confederate bear sad.png (300x250, 24K)

reddit go back

why its a straight up murder.

its not self defense, its not 'stand your ground' they followed the dude and shot him.

Yeah, but he sucked. How about murder 2?

Calling it now, it was a nigger, wasn't it?

Attached: 1553453725772.jpg (1280x960, 295K)

both are black

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

murder 1, it has to be.

whether the victim was a nice person or not is not and can never be a factor in the charge.

if you follow someone and shoot them then its premeditated murder whether they are a saint or a drug dealing paedophile. the law doesnt care about the character of the victim, it cares about the actions of the accused.

there was no imminent threat, it was not in the heat of a confrontation, there is no defence in this case, its murder

Prone to murderous insanity. Spitting drove her over the edge. She was clearly unstable. She owned a Glock in .45 auto for God's sake.

They go to Popeyes.

> First job at Popeyes. Spit in their food.

oh please

just because you like guns doesn't mean that you get to follow people and fucking shoot them, retard. grow the fuck up, you're making us look bad

>Also, she's black and it's Arizona lol
It took place in Oklahoma, you fucking illiterate faggot.

>if she was white you'd be worshipping her as your goddess
Retard
>The worst fast food chain in America
Arbys tendies are the best of all fast food tendies, you shut your fucking mouth
Literal incel

>loicense
fuck journalists, get a license to kill yourself

Deionna 'Widowmaker' Young
One shot, one kill
Job title: Manager
Customer satisfaction status: Managed

I'm seriously considering doing this, just gotta use some bad return address so you aren't added to yet another government watch list, the more exclusive 'fans of jailed murderers' list.

The cops probably drive Explorer SUVs, they know if she ran and they had to chase her down she could oneshot them.

If I was her defense attorney I would spit in every one of the jurors faces and see what they would do.

Fucking kek

Attached: F87E4E33-9CDB-46BA-A2FD-0C0FA8B490D5.png (800x528, 714K)

Who are you? The critic of posts on Jow Forums? Get the fuck out of here bitch

user, please. No one who lilkes guns owns a Glock in .45 AARP.