well Im pretty sure the people who cant be named sent the sherrifs to my door
>wake up
>3 sherrifs outside my door wanting to talk to my parents
>ask them whats this about
>they wont tell me, some case worker with them making notes
>they ask me if I work nights
>tell them nope
>realize I do all my shitposting in the middle of the night

Im gonna get deported to tel aviv soon lads. it was nice knowing you.
but why the sheriffs ? wouldint it be the FBI investigating hate speech?

Attached: atf 2.jpg (432x648, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can the locals prosecute hate speech?

tell them it was ironic

What could you have possibly posted on here to get the glow niggers on your ass?

>talking to police

>tel aviv
You're a fucking kike they cant do that shit to you. Getting deported's for spics and cambodians

oh just screaming at the JIDF here
maybe some 2nd civil war threads. the usual honeypots.
but then again that would be federal. not sheriffs office. take warning guys.

Go find a lawyer.

More likely your parents contacted DSS for your raging autism because they just can't it anymore, hence the casesorker taking notes on the home and living conditions. Luckily for you, DSS is totally useless. They may IVC you though if your autistic fits of rage lead them to believe you'll hurt yourself or someone else.

what state? I dont know any state that prosecutes online speech.

There's a recent massive movement to criminalize hate speech against Jews. The only group in america receiving legal protection from hate speech. Idk where you're located, but I'd wager it has to do with that. Completely against free speech, but ya know, Jews rule us all so figures they can lobby for laws like that considering their reach and financial backing.

>The only group in america receiving legal protection from hate speech
>[citation needed]

update.
the caseworker was the fbi. the other guy I thought was a sheriff who said he was with the sheriffs was FBI.
they talked to my parents about online posting. threatening posts on Jow Forums.
wanted to talk to me.
I told them to fuck off. lawyer or come back with a warrant.
chainsmoked and talked to the actual county sheriff outside while they investigated.

not a LARP guys. Im done here.
JIDF are gonna send agents to your door if you use the j word or i word here. real talk.
they had been compiling screenshots of my posts to use against me here. I kinda saw it coming.
wasnt a surprise.
Im just really fucking bummed this is the USA we live in. had to convince my parents Im not a right wing nutjob. they were surprisingly cool with it.
fuck you agent espinoza and agent cartwright.
Im off the chans after this thread.
be careful anons. stay safe. (((they))) are here 24/7 monitoring what you say and the 1st amendment doesnt mean shit to them. which is why they are after the 2nd.

no image to upload since I feared a warrant and deleted my image files. I was 20 minutes away from dban.

>hm, looks like me being a prescription strength retard online might've come back to bite me in the ass
>maybe I should lay low for a bit
>
>nahhhhh

Attached: ceAXe93.jpg (640x873, 176K)

FUCK JEWS

Attached: 1494953052063.jpg (471x650, 95K)

hey man if they come to your door and say they are with the sheriffs dont trust them.
people are waking up. Im not apologizing. I went AM I BEING DETAINED which didnt go over very well. they asked me to step outside.

>Completely against free speech
Welcome to Jow Forums, now get the fuck out.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553506126186.jpg (2048x2048, 272K)

>>Jow Forums
Is where you want to take your stupid larp.

Fake and gay unless you post pics

If a police officer approaches you demand a sign language interperator they cannot talk to you until they provide one

I'm a nowing nutjob, traitors gonna hang, issues with ZOG can wait til I'm sworn in.

This, but also with an undercurrent of trepidation and joy. I need to check the lube levels on the dildo killroom.

SUCK MY BIG FAT COCK JIDF I AM NOT DEAD I'M STILL ALIVE AND STILL WEAPONIZING MY ANTS YOU FUCKING CUNTS I LOVE MY SWEET ANTS!!!

This is the attitude we should all inspire to have, not OP's defeatist apologist shit.

Attached: 1538819960821.jpg (2048x1552, 677K)

We fucking love you antman

Based and antpilled

I thought you fucking died

I was on the phone with my buddy. thought about taking pics but I didnt want to make anything provocative.
Im just telling you guys. they are here. they are making note of what we are saying.

I mean the second they showed up I knew what the score was.
Im just warning you guys. but you dont believe me? go ahead. start talking about (((them))) here.
I just kinda went off the deep end a few months ago and dedicated myself to combating the JIDF here constantly as much as I could.

but it worked. shook me up. Ive sworn off the chans. this is my last day here. dont need to end up like lexplorer.
>we recieved a tip
>OH YEAH FROM WHERE. INSIDE THE USA.
>well we cant go into that. we just want to know about these posts that have come from this address.
in hindsight I said to much to the sheriff outside. I was dumb but I was angry. didnt say anything to the feds. mainly they just sat there talking to my dad about the army. the feds both served in the army and talked to my dad about it for half an hour.

That image looks like someone took a pic of Phil Heath with a ham sandwich

Attached: bye.gif (400x174, 1.64M)

Be more like and be less like your college faggot

Also your here forever

also I should have name fagged for this thread.
Im just want you to know. Im not larping. it wasnt that bad.
tell them to fuck off and come back with a warrant.
I took a precautionary measure with my firearms in the interim between the first and second visit 2 hours later.
thank god for that. but it wasnt a warrant. it was a "we know who you are and what you've been saying online and we are concerned"
asked my dad afterwards
>did they try and paint me as some potential mass shooter?
>no but they said your activity raised some red flags
RED FLAGS. its coming guys. what you can say online can get you disarmed and locked up if you they dont like what youre saying.

I really shouldnt have vented to the sheriff outside. that was dumb.

Nigger i said shit that would get Hillary arrested and they have not got to me because I'm just a fucking basement dwelling autistic manchild that plays on xbox and lives with his mom and i been on here since 2008 and have not got in trouble or got the atf at my house.

Suck my dick and eat my ass op your a faggot fuck you dont even deserve my chicken tendies.

It takes chains of steel to control a free man. A slave can be controlled with a word. Make them stop you from living free. Don't stop yourself. Also this is the cringiest larpfest I've seen on Jow Forums in a long time. Bravo lad.

Fuck kikes and fuck the FBI come get me glowniggers this statement hasn't broken any laws

On the contrary advocating resistance against foreign powers and unlawful authority is upholding the laws.

I piss down the throats of custard mouth glowniggers and their hooknosed handlers

this is pretty interesting because there's a fair amount of blacks that hate jewish people, at least here in new york city. there's been some black teens committing hate crimes in jewish neighborhoods. im not a Jow Forumstard but fuck me if i cant wait to see the shitstorm of sweating sjw man try to choose between

>"black power" button
>"never again" button

listen anyone that doesnt believe me. go ahead. take over for me. point out who runs the federal government. who writes our foreign policy. who owns our banks and media.

they got so quick at taking down my posts I was ban evading three times a day. Jow Forums is owned and operated by feds and JIDF. you'll see. you cant even be reasonable here.
you dont believe in glowniggers or JIDF or thought crime laws or red flag laws?
go ahead and test that theory the way I did. but anyways.
Im not giving up the fight. Im just giving up the online crusade. others can take the weight.
if the shooting ever starts I'll die with you guys in the streets. it hasnt diminished my beliefs but my resolve is waning.
its all truth and freedom until they send the feds to your door.
>live and let live boomer parents asking me how I got this way
but you cant even talk to them about it. more bummed than angry. Ive dropped enough redpills in my day. Ive fought the good fight. I still believe in us. in you guys here.
but I dont want to be a martyr in federal prison for being woke.
god I wish I hadnt deleted my image folder.

Assuming this isn't fake and gay, they're just trying to scare you. If they were serious about stopping you they would've waited until they had something they could arrest you for, or try a sting op on you. They wouldn't just show up and go "Just FYI, we know what your doing but we're not gonna do anything about it."

And how about you move out of your parents house and do something with your life before you start complaining about Jews running the world.

also
>so panicked I forgot DBAN has to be a physical thing to boot from and I mounted it on my virtual drive before the VAN came and got me
felt good telling them to fuck off though.

>Im just giving up the online crusade.
If you're going away you have to actually go away. Start now.

Get off your computer and take your meds faggot. Also, go get an appartment fucking basement dweller.

> they're just trying to scare you.
yeah. and it worked.
I cant trust myself after a few beers not to say something that could get me locked up.
so I gotta abstain.

not fake and gay. totally 100% real with you guys.
I fucked up. talked to the sheriff who is gonna turn around and tell the feds what I said.
I was half smart. half wise.
but it provoked an emotional response of SHALL NOT AM I BEING DETAINED GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN. so I wasnt clear headed about things.
you say the j word here. you talk about revolution. you say the i word here and talk about wars for the i word.
well if you are enough of a threat. they will send the feds after you.
thank god for the founding fathers. they still havent destroyed the framework.

in a few years we wont have the 1st and 2nd and men like us will be in jail soon enough.

because my rights arent your rights as well?
Im terrible for informing people what can happen if you post things on this board?

my fault for not getting a VPN. I was careless.

Did they serve you with a warrant? Were you placed under arrest? Did they read you your rights or tell you what crime you're being charged with? If not, they're just trying to scare you. Like the other user said, if they had enough to put you away they would have.

Suck to not be an American. What shithole do you live in. Here in America we have the right to say what we want without government intervention.

What did you say to the sheriff

Can you describe the agents more?

How did they dress?
Were they calm or power-tripping?
What kind of vehicle did they come in?
Did they ask you about your guns (if you have any)?
Did they present any ID and/or badges for themselves? Did you get a business card or anything from them?

sherrifs serve local warrants/run jails/transport criminals not hunt down bad goyim on a watchlist

I’ve noticed that generally when people get glowed the glowniggers tend to arrive with the local cops.

the line between paranoid schizophrenia and white nationalism is very blurry

>Did they serve you with a warrant? Were you placed under arrest? Did they read you your rights or tell you what crime you're being charged with? If not, they're just trying to scare you. Like the other user said, if they had enough to put you away they would have.
I agree. it was a scare tactic. but they are building profiles on us here. I know I was going head to head against actual IDF guys from overseas.
nothing. I was trying to be vague. chain smoking. but I fucked up. used the word crusade.
which has got to be a watch word. talked about how the feds only investigate free speech and concern when its one kind of person saying it. how the feds only care about silencing one group of people.
also talked about the counties ccw laws. which again stupid but he seemed cool enough.
short hispanic women in windbreaker that reeked of FBI that I thought was a case worker.
another fbi guy in full plate carrier that identified himself as with the sheriffs office. but was a fed. no FBI markings. unmarked purple sedan.

they were calm and professional. I was a emotional dickhead.
never presented badges or identified themselves as feds until in the door. and not to me.
>Did they ask you about your guns (if you have any)?
thats what I was worried about. they did not.

hey man you think Im lying god bless. test out my theory. see what happens to you.
this. they knew if I knew they were FBI they would have gotten the door slammed in their face. I was 90% sure what they were there for. but they said sheriffs. asked if my parents owned a business.

Did they give you anything? How did they confirm your identity?

>until in the door.
This is what you get for living with your parents. They're fucking stupid enough to invite law enforcement into their home.

That's the spirit

The way you type and the words you use makes it pretty clear you're unhinged. I'm not saying its right for the glowniggers to come after you, just that anybody who has interacted with you would easily have come to the same conclusion I have.

Any resident can order them out, learn 2 law.

make sure your fire alarms are working, also get a dog, one that likes to bark

Attached: 1544417422843.jpg (700x933, 99K)

>the caseworker was the fbi. the other guy I thought was a sheriff who said he was with the sheriffs was FBI.

I call bullshit. The FBI doesn't pretend to be "case workers" or deputy sheriffs. Plus, the Feebs don't fuck around with kids who shitpost and pottytalk on the webs. They'd bust down your door, shoot your dog, and fuck you up before they drag you off to a sweat box to interrogate your sorry ass if they even thought they had something on you.

no. they had the sheriff leave the card. not them.
this. yeah my fault. I should have my own name on my ISP bills.
>unhinged
yeah just like sam adams and paul revere. said the same thing about them. youre cool with it. you want to be passive. fine.
Im here to warn the others that actually know whats coming down on them soon enough.
fun fact. pretty sure quoting revolutionary era leaders gets you put on a list.
and (((they))) are certainly posting those civil war 2 hypothetical threads. only time I posted actionable info here.

After Tarrant?

never said she was a case worker. but she didnt display a badge. just had a folder.

for future anons. anyone with a windbreaker and casual office attire is a fucking fed. dont let the binder in her hand fool you.

as Ive agreed. its a scare tactic. one that worked.
but explain to me why they had no FBI markings. I figure the guy would have FBI on his plate carrier.
but just a blank velcro patch. also no glocks. both guys look like they carried mp shields.

cant hate on their chest rigs. they had the good stuff.

Attached: CoolstryBro7.gif (300x249, 177K)

I'll use this in the future to answer questions since anyone can pretend to be me.
that was all me.

Did anyone in your family see the actual FBI badge?

Feebs don't carry Shields, numb nuts

dude check the time of my posts. does that follow my narrative at all?

OP is no guns or else he would be bitching about having his guns taken away too.

>I call bullshit.

Agree. This is babby's first troll.

>dude check the time of my posts.

gee, that's proof that the FBI has time to fuck with kiddie shitposters.

Fuck off, junior.

I realized that this MIGHT be true.
Which is why I create random habitual postings searches or patterns and random image downloads and complete utter bullshit and randomness to confuse them into thinking this guy must be out of his god damn mind.

i hope that they actually do look up these kinds of online posts though. if they looked at mine they would be confused into thinking that I am some kind of person im not.

In any case if they do ever come or quote me on stuff I will just have a good laugh 8D

didnt get a look at the feds gun. looked like a shield to me. but I cant tell from holster. black polymer isnt enought to determine. didnt seem like a glock though. looked thick at the base.
>also go to my room to grab smokes.
>they get nervous and the sheriff follows me.
I was not smart about that. they probably thought I was going for a gun.
first thing the PC fed did when he came in the door. whole X files flip wallet fbi stereotype badge.

really guys. they are here. they are monitoring what you say about (((them))) and the federal government. its not paranoia. if you think youre being paranoid. you arent.
I knew immediately what was up.
but they threw me off with the "we are from the sheriffs department" and asking about a business.

lmfao, stfu, retard

I shoulda took photos.
I regret that. but whatever I didnt expect to post here again. I was emotional and angry and worried.
I didnt think I'd be here.

also 100% serious about leaving after this.
fight against them for me guys.
bro you didnt have IDF agents compiling all your posts in the archive for reaction images. I knew it was a matter of time.

I say I'm doing this but the truth is I'm so eclectic it doesn't matter what behavior patterns i create cause it looks like 2nd grade scribbling to everyone else

why would I be lying to you?
Im not here for attention. Im here for information. you guys should know. what we already knew. it happened to me. it can happen to you.

Attached: OPsPostasleep.jpg (951x328, 47K)

Even if they did compile all my posts or reaction images I never crossed any line that might actually get me in trouble. I just tip toe around them.

Or do I?!?!?!!!!?!?! >:)

good for u i guess dun really care but ok

Attached: Seeing+this+so+soon+after+that+abortion+because+its+a+_85877c1d8d70a3b7216957f31399a90c.png (782x1021, 37K)

>guys I swear the FBI came and investigated me
>for ??? crime
Notice how no crime was mentioned.
>they are angry for talking about (((them)))
The Jews? You think they can charge you and interrogate you for saying mean things about the Jews online?

This thread is a fucking LARP. Unless you make a distinct violent threat, you are protected under the 1st Amendment.

Attached: 1507261588815.jpg (350x475, 30K)

OP should be charged for shit posting this thread.

You know, I just might be on the level of paranoia to believe that this entire thread is a glownigger psyop to scare people into not talking about kikes

Attached: Terry sun.jpg (1620x1080, 480K)

I'm seeing a ton of shit lately on multiple boards about "Xyz agencies fucked with me" it makes sense for some of the NZ anons but I think this is a new concern shill tactic to make chans less popular. just my two cents.

This. They are basically trying to spook you into not posting here or engaging in meaningful discussion about ethnoreligious political issues.

If I called OP a nigger faggot kike retard, would the FBI come to my house disguised as security guards and give me nuggies for slagging nigger faggot kike retards?

I don't give a shit, OP is nigger faggot kike retard.

They didn't say he committed a crime, just that they're monitoring his internet activity. Which isn't illegal.

>sucking fed cock this hard
>monitoring his internet activity
Why? Why are our tax dollars going to some dumbass teenager shitposting on Jow Forums? Unless they have reason to believe he is committing a REAL CRIME, this is absolutely unnecessary and an insult to the public.
>Which isn't illegal
No, it's not, but if they were really monitoring him, he wouldn't get some weird, intense peptalk about it in the middle of the night, he'd find out about it when they came to arrest him with a secret indictment.

Attached: 1529012145673.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

this.
I asked if I was being charged. they said no. I said get out.
I understand the scrutiny. but dont discredit it with anything other than LOL PROVE IT FAGGOT.
im not lying. other people are.

I wasnt being charged with a crime. it was a warning snarl from their watchdogs.

is this beyond the scope of realism for you? is this beyond your suspension of disbelief?
you want to prove me wrong
use the j word. talk about what foreign government controls us. talk about (((them))). take over for me.

start talking about the 2nd american revolution user. they are scared of us. thats what I can tell you.

you know what? Im out. you guys dont believe me fine. but these fucking shills ITT got me arguing against something I cant overcome here.
care about your rights
protect your rights
speak out against the people in control and actively trying to disarm and lock us up.

also remove any passive microphone from your residence. I intend to. guarantee those things are passively listening for keywords.

Gas the kikes. Balkanize the US.

Attached: 02528275-92FE-4FB9-9EE7-7CA5873A3EE2.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I can't prove anything through an anonymous imageboard, I'm just thinking of all the possible conclusions I can derive from the information I know. While its likely that they could be paying random anons visits to get them to shut up, they also could take the lazy route and just make a post saying that they do in order to directly inject these fears into the zeitgeist on this site. No offense to you if you are in fact not a fluorescent african anerican.

Add this to my file plz feds Im almost out of hard drive space

Attached: 1550777864638m.jpg (385x1024, 112K)

That would be way too apparent, and cause too much rage if everyone knew what was going on. Angry people make action. They instead just want to sow seeds of doubt through the community so we lose faith in each othet, divide and conquer

Saved for future socmed dissemination, thank you for contributing to the mockery of pigs.

Good thing im a canadian and horse gestapo is too retarded to arrest someone turning themselves in so I can post whatever the fuck I want online.

nice conspiracy, user
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY