Which striker fired pistol has the best trigger out of the box?

Which striker fired pistol has the best trigger out of the box?

Attached: cz p10.png (1707x1270, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaBfkL9YFCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ieHCpBj5Djs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walther or Steyr.

M&P 2.0

PPQ

Hudson H9
>;_;

VP9

hk usp

2nd

Correct

/thread

VP9 is the only one I wouldn't do anything to and just shoot out of the box. Maaaaaybe play with the recoil spring a bit if shooting lighter stuff.

Because it's the hero Jow Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Attached: 20171125_102451-01.jpg (2448x1504, 1.22M)

I'd go with the PPQ, OP.

I've never shot one but I've heard its a little snappy

Correct answer. I never fully believed this until I got one myself.

Attached: 20190307_205805.jpg (1331x998, 271K)

If you want a faster follow-up shot, Walther is releasing an all-steel model called the Q5 Match SF.
youtube.com/watch?v=vaBfkL9YFCQ

2nd

Only walther I’ve ever shot was my friends ppq and the trigger was fantastic, thinking about getting one myself.

Are they overall good quality guns? I never see Jow Forums shit on or shill for them so I assume they’re pretty good.

Fpbp

My buddy just got the PPQ in .45 and damn is it a nice shooting pistol. Very please with the trigger. Will very much consider getting one

wish I owned one to give my feedback, one day, here have another batman gun

Attached: 20170813125820_IMG_0118.jpg (1920x1280, 541K)

Canick TP9

/thread

Just buy a glock, but dont be a fag about it.

Sdve, if it's your first gun

I'll never buy a pistol with that stupid fucking trigger safety. What is the point of that stupid thing? So that "Hopefully when holstering or unholstering or carrying, someting will hit the actual trigger and not the safety part."
But if something pulls on the safety lever it might as well just be the trigger!
It seems even more unsafe than my Sig P250 that is double action only with no safety, and I carry with one chambered and have never had a sketchy moment.

The trigger safety ruins the aesthetics.

ppq and it's not close

I have 2.0 and it's good, but PPQ is better. VP9 and steyr right around the 2.0 imo

Hudson trigger sucks.

>clone the good parts of the 1911
>trigger sucks
UN TRABAJO

Only Walther. Dont listen to the other lying heathens.

The hudson trigger is nowhere near a 1911 trigger.

PPQ, VP9, P10C, and Stryk B all have excellent triggers.

walther P99
the trigger reset on the p99 is fucking legit

This shit is all subjective, it's inevitable, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible here comparing smoothness, weight and quantities like overtravel, break and creep.

#1 Walther P99. For sure has the best (single action) striker trigger. Overtravel is extremely short, reset is ridiculously short and very strong and the break is like a target gun. In fact it has one of the best SA triggers of ANY gun. It does have a very long takeup though due to the DA and AS modes, has a DA mode (which is remarkably smooth), and the break is very far back near the frame.

#2 Walther PPQ. REALLY good break*, very short and strong reset, a medium amount of takeup, short overtravel and the break is not too far back. Takeup however is a little crunchy, the reset is not as short as the P99, and the break is not as crisp as the P99.
*There have been reports of Walther using modified single action levers (part 32.1) on PPQ M2s and Q4s to purposely give the gun more creep as a measure of additional drop safety. This can be fixed but not easily. Note that the gun can't go off, but the striker can de-dock if dropped the right way.

#3 CZ P10C. Extremely crisp break, almost as good as the P99 and equal to PPQ. Takeup and overtravel are medium-length, takeup is smooth, reset is short and strong.

#4 VP9. Pretty crisp break, very strong reset, medium length of overtravel and takeup, long-ish reset, somewhat crunchy throughout trigger travel. It's good, but not the best.

I hesitate to put the S&W M&P M2.0 on here but it bears mention that the trigger is dramatically improved over the older generation and is much better than the striker baseline, the glocc. I also don't want to mention clones like the TP9, and I haven't tried a Stryk to compare.

>Steyr.
No way. Long, creepy (but smooth) break, almost undetectable reset.

Also no. The break is creepy and the whole shoe wobbles in all three dimensions, but the reset is short.

Attached: p99 p30 px4.webm (530x298, 2.98M)

Oops wrong webm, meant to show the P99 compared to some other really good triggers.

Attached: k100 mr9 39-2 p210.webm (622x350, 2.22M)

steyr m9 a1

>I'll never buy a pistol with that stupid fucking trigger safety
Impacts, like dropping, throwing, or bashing. It's simple and it works well for what it is.

lolno have you even tried another striker? m9 is almost as bad as a glock

>What is the point of that stupid thing?
Look at drop tests of SIG P320 to find out.

Glock

Attached: 1553679227852.jpg (448x471, 33K)

Similar feels inbound. I like .40 but not justifying my purchase on a Taiwanese push mower forum

Attached: 20190302_231913.jpg (1393x1175, 1008K)

VP9, TP9, PPQ

I shot my Canik again recently and surprised myself.

P320
So good, you don't have to pull it! It is pretty good though desu

>tfw got mine for $630 because my LGS wanted to get rid of some and they like me
feels good

Attached: smiling elf.png (225x284, 43K)

Wow only $100 over what they sell for online. You're right, they must REALLY like yoy.

>$630
>they like me
Considering they sell for 580 here, yes they do.

Nice demo, thanks

bad news, user...

The trigger on the P99 is so crisp and the reset is so short that if you don’t pull the trigger hard enough the gun will recoil into the meat of your hand enough to reset the trigger and put a 9mm into Low Earth orbit.
Source:
>P99AS owner

Take everything Burt says with a year's ration of salt.

D U D E
M E T A L
G L O C K

Yeah this, because you can't see with your eyes in video form what's going on.

But not the PPS
I like it as a subcompact but the trigger is nothing like a PPQ. I also own a Steyr so that is most certainly correct.

take everything this guy says with a grain of nothing because thats how many guns he has

Diese
LEM

>VP9, 9mm, 3x 15 round mags, FDE Frame & Night Sights
>MSRP $819
>paid $630

Keep in mind this is the People's Republic of Maryland, so technically there was another $10 to the state police for the privilege of waiting a week for them to "not disapprove" my purchase.

I got the tactical with night sights for $550, only had two mags but the rebate gave 4 more so 6 mags total, wish the night sights were high profile though

This

Beretta APX was suprisingly good, but its still worse than Beretta 92 or PX4

steyr m9 is such a meme gun, i would almost buy one but its just too ugly

It’s apples and oranges comparing say a p10c to say a PPQ

My choice goes to the p10c. Light, crisp break, audible/tactile reset, overall smooth pull throughout and a short travel on the reset. Add this to the best ergonomics (imho) our the box and its the weapon of my choice. My only complaint is the mag release (supposedly fixed with the new models) and if your a fan of dropping the slide with just the lock/release you won’t like the slide lock/release.

9.2/10 out the box on the p10c. Amazing trigger compliments it nicely

The PPQ def has a better out of the box trigger than the M&P 2.0. I love my 2.0 but I'm still going to get an apex trigger for it.

Attached: grataata.jpg (3024x4032, 2.61M)

I compared the PPQ M1/M2 against the VP9, and I found the VP9 had a much better trigger, and handled recoil far better as well.

That's about what I paid for mine, I didn't want to deal with shipping or FFL costs (even though it's dirt cheap). So in the end buying it in the store came out to what I would have from most online retailers anyways. Plus got it that day.

Attached: Eva Unit 02 -- VP9SK .jpg (2000x1333, 1.67M)

>t. Ron Cohen

Attached: when it counts.jpg (564x960, 74K)

Like the others have said, HK isn't overpriced for no reason.

Attached: 1547244373422.png (1920x1090, 2.13M)

>Buying catshit
>Supporting terrorism
Lol. Good one

Attached: 1552603240604.jpg (852x898, 100K)

Literally no one said that. In fact everyone said HK is over priced without reason.

It's obviously overpriced because of all the default accessories like the damn side and backstraps, each of those require a mold to be made, so they probably have like 100,000 in just molds for the VP series.

Both the P10c and the PPQ have the best striker fired triggers on the market. Both break at around 4-4.5 lbs

Next up i would say the vp9 at a 5.5 lbs tigger

Why is that? Bore axis and grip angle?

The VP9 says otherwise. HK is overpriced because they are obstinate assholes banking on reputation. That nearly fell apart when they shot their own foot with the VP9 and had to drop P30 and HK45 prices by almost 40%.

So no, it's not "obviously overpriced" because of all the nonsense you listed, as Walther, Sig, Beretta, CZ, Glock and even Taurus and fucking Remington can do it for hundreds and hundreds of dollars less per unit. Go sell that line elsewhere, Fritz.

Really, I don't recall any of those having swapable side and backplates.

Maybe you should open up another tab and search then, they all have swappable backplates you impudent shit. Beretta, S&W, Steyr and Sig all have swappable backplates AND sideplates. Don't be a pedant in addition to a disgusting kochsucker and a faggot, you don't even own an HK so you have no motivation to defend them.

yea and quality control

Attached: IMG_20190328_005748974.jpg (4032x2268, 1.68M)

Oh you no like? Sellsmedat, I will add him to the collection and cherish him

Attached: Walther.jpg (3400x1597, 1.39M)

Name 1 Baretta, S&W, or Steyr with swappable side plates on their sub compact.

Ppq but if you dont buy the m1 I hope you rot in hell for your sins against the supperior mag release style

Nothing else even comes close

Attached: cheesepizza700.png (1024x492, 257K)

VP9 is pretty nice.

Attached: 3948652986345986234 - Copy.jpg (4245x5306, 1.18M)

i got mine on sale for 570... i was shocked because the place is usually a rip off.

PPQ or Creed, easily.
I'd want a heavier trigger on both for self defense.
PPQ is said to be 5.5 lbs, Creed is 6.5 lbs. Both feel MUCH lighter. Creed is the MVP gun in that size category. Best pistol I've ever shot, desu.

>buy a new VP9SK
>realize some time later that it has a small, crescent-shaped chip and surrounding scuff inside the trigger guard
>autism prevents me from ignoring it
>just waiting for the stress of repeated use to cause a crack in the frame emanating from that point, however unlikely that may be
A-at least it's fun to shoot.

Attached: 1494093861954.png (975x542, 520K)

What is this hideous piece of shit, and where can I buy one?

filename

That's never going to happen, user. Gun is fine.

Fuck you, we didn't save Europe twice just to use their shitty paddle release.

Burt, do you think you'll write a book some day? You have some of the most varied and in-depth experience with modern handguns of any namefag across the various forums - some of that has to translate into submissable evidence to your literary genius.

I also have a coffee table I stab sometimes.

Walther P99 or M&P 2.0

I'm half retarded user, nobody would buy that drivel.

Thank you though, I'm fattered I mean flattered, you are kind

>Sdve
>if it's your first gun
Pffpph

You gotta keep in mind that if you're half retarded you basically have a super power in terms of retard appeal, you're smart enough yet retarded enough that you can potentially appeal to all of the retards

Polish it out. It's just nylon. VP9 is easy to disassemble.

>My only complaint is the mag release (supposedly fixed with the new models)
Not really. That said, both the mag and slide release wear in with use. You can also easily polish them for a better effect.

I have one made in 2018 and it was pretty much impossible to drop a full mag with one thumb out of the box, it's fine now. The slide release always worked fine, it's just that it's also close to impossible to use it with one thumb on an empty mag - which if you ask me is a feature since there's no practical reason to ever close the slide on an empty mag, if anything it eliminates the risk of doing in on accident.

It's overpriced because it can be. HK doesn't really give a shit about the civilian market.

>Baretta

Remington 700 pistol.
Don't buy modern Remington, though.
Just build one of these instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=ieHCpBj5Djs

Just make one of those coffee table books that have like a dozen words on a page but huge, high resolution pictures with proper lighting.

>gets called out and proven wrong
>lol you misspelled
Literal liberal no guns.

I'm not the guy you were responding to. I'm just pointing out you're fucking dumb.