A semi auto ban in the US wouldn't spark a revolution or civil uprising

A semi auto ban in the US wouldn't spark a revolution or civil uprising.

Attached: pills (1).jpg (800x450, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-guns/bolsonaro-loosens-gun-laws-in-murder-ridden-brazil-idUSKCN1P91Q6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The idea that you'll need plates for SHTF is a complete myth.

>implying

Attached: mcv.png (2518x1024, 332K)

Demographic shifts mean the future generation of voters will welcome disarmament

A semi-auto ban in the US would delegimitize the Fed to the extent that revolution wouldn't be necessary for it to no longer exercise control over most of the country.

You’re probably right aside from a few lone wolves.

It might not start an uprising but I'll shoot anyone who tries to take mine.

Whites will be a minority in America inside of 50 years and our gun laws will rival Australia before then.

>A semi auto ban in the US wouldn't spark a revolution or civil uprising.
There's no national gun registry and local law enforcement doesn't want to go around confiscating guns. Mass contraband ownership and uncooperative law enforcement constitutes civil uprising or at least mass civil disobedience.

>at least mass civil disobedience
Yup, but that's about it, until the disobedient die and the subsequent generations fall into line, since they're born into restriction and are comfortable with it, more so than with freedom

"inside of 50 years" is a funny way to spell "literally in 23 years"

These. Expect these sorts of bans within the next 10-15 years tops. There won't be a Second Civil War, or a Revolution. Gun owners are all bark and no bite. Yea, we get pissed and vent our frustration whenever gun control laws are proposed or passed, but at the end of the day we don't do shit. Unfortunately, the vast majority of gun owners are lazy fucks that will never have the motivation to start an uprising and unite under one banner. When we get UK/Australian/NZ-tier gun control, 90% of gun owners will happily surrender their firearms (Especially if there's some sort of tax incentive). Will there be one, maybe two, lone-wolf attacks on Government entities? Sure. But nothing like the deluded fantasies that nearly all of Jow Forums has. If you were all serious about actually fighting for your rights, then fucking start some shit. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1548666140316.jpg (960x960, 50K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551845786256.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

Based

Attached: 1529107423467.jpg (1664x740, 232K)

This is correct.

As Hispanics assimilate they start to ID as white and start to hold "white" positions. Not to mention the absolute cratering of the Hispanic birth rate. Nobody really knows what is going to happen and anyone who claims to is wrong.

>D & C intensifies
Glownigs and shills wouldn't make these threads if they weren't worried

Hence why I have gone back to buying milsurp.

And yet you've made a bunch of claims that are not supported by evidence.

Special forces complete missions that a group of 12 year olds would be successful at if they receive the amount of gear intelligence and money that they do.

>Hispanics
>Assimilate
As long as La Raza remains an idea in the hispanic mindset this will never happen.

They may start to ID as white but they still generally vote progressive, and they still look at the law as a stick to hit their enemies with rather than a metric for society.

Attached: 1536563197063.jpg (782x767, 100K)

Gun control isn't for you. Your kids will gladly hand over your guns. if they don't your redguard grandkids will turn them over at the first chance.

>Yup, but that's about it, until the disobedient die and the subsequent generations fall into line, since they're born into restriction and are comfortable with it, more so than with freedom
Why do you think that will happen? Gun ownership and violence do not correlate. Strong gun cultures exist across the world. Gun politics is a niche topic. Gun rights are lobbied for by massive corporations and civil liberties groups. There is substantial legal precedent protecting gun rights.

Wonder why they don't vote R in higher numbers. Oh fucking wait.

>hard pill to swallow
The AR15 is objectively superior to the AKM (provided you're arming people)

Attached: 1552961019801.jpg (1200x900, 336K)

Just as there was legal precedent supporting slavery and segregation, with equally verdant supporters. There are many who look at the 2nd amendment as the rule of old white men, and based purely on their distorted view of history, would give up their rights in pursuit of the illusion of safety. The 1st amendment has already been distorted by those who view it as a protection for hateful ideology, and many organizations have implemented policy to circumvent the exercising of rights, as have many states. The average voter lacks true perspective or knowledge beyond their state sponsored indoctrination and media headlines.

>Gun owners are all bark and no bite.
Responsible citizens tend to pursue legal ways to protect their rights.

Every new generation is accused of being a bunch of self absorbed communist hippie man children, but we still get lots of gun toting conservatives. The idea that academia, public schooling, and mass media is churning out nothing but progressives is a myth. Trump won the presidency. The future of nothing but gun grabbing onions drinking transgender gender studies professors is just a meme. People are more nuanced than internet caricatures. Go outside.

Attached: 1549322728789.png (600x604, 323K)

I think most of us would accept that. Only Antifa wannabes would think the AKM is superior to the AR.

>it's the republican's job to suck up to them harder than they already do
George Bush sucked up harder than any Repub before or since in 2004 and got mid thirties level of vote instead of mid-twenties.
Not really a hard pill to swallow, ARs are so modular and so cheap nowadays.

>Responsible citizens tend to pursue legal ways to protect their rights

And how much longer do you think that's going to last. A total semi-auto ban within 10-15 years is inevitable. The "legal ways" of protecting gun rights, is only slowing down future bans.

Depends.
If your outfitting people from well educated areas, AR all the way

If your outfitting Deep South hicks or niggers AK is best option

La Raza is solely Mexican. My very Hispanic family is progressive voters because they're idiots not because of racial bloodlines. My white side of the family is entirely red voters because of racial bloodlines tho. German family hating niggers stretching back 10 generations.

the supreme court has regularly protected the 2nd amendment, and with two new conservative justices, that isn't gonna change in "10-15 years", retard.

Well good thing Mexicans only make up a fraction of hispanic immigration to the United Sta-

>isn't going to change in 10-15 years.

Once again, do you think it's going to last long-term? Because demographic changes say otherwise. Younger generations are becoming much less white and more anti-second and anti-first amendments. Only white people give two fucks about gun rights, and they will be a minority within 50 years max.

This is not a fair comparison. Slavery was already under attack at the start of America's independence and is considered bad in itself rather than for anything it causes.

Attached: 1547823903932.jpg (600x399, 74K)

DC vs. Heller & Chicago vs. McDonald were decided on just ONE vote. That's not something to brag about.

it's had to swallow because it's not true. a semi auto ban would make 1/3 of the population felons.

We would have a purge at that point.

>Responsible citizens tend to pursue legal ways to protect their rights.
an unjust law is no law. Infringing on the second amendment is against the law.

You realize gun rights and free speech were also under attack, right? Why do you think they enumerated these rights first? I'm not suggesting slavery is valid but that it is a comparison the indoctrinated make based on the distorted historical perspective.

ShareBlue: the thread. We know what we will do, and we will not be demoralized by your FUD.

>purge
Stop getting me hard, user

Attached: purge.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

Just ignore him . He's a boot-licking niggercunt.

gun owners won't do shit in a semi auto ban. How many states have them now? how many gun owners have actually done shit about it? that's what the fuck I thought.

Every time full on infringement spreads to another state the response form gun owners is just "MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE!"

What does that say

>he thinks there won't be a nu-court packing plan
I don't like specific predictions about political stuff but this is one thing I'm absolutely positive will happen or at least be seriously proposed.

Attached: ayoooo.png (693x519, 594K)

Even if they do have bite, the anti ficks will drag it out slowly, that by the time it happens you just won't care.

And then Trump appointed two and he'll probably replace RBG, too.

This.

It says it hasn't gotten bad enough yet. It will take some economic issues to get your average Joe riled up enough to go commando about it.

Given the cyclic nature of our economy, I wouldn't put my faith in a docile populace forever.

You're paranoid. National gun control laws often come with sunset clauses. The Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired in 2004. The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products. It was made law in 2005. Today, you can manufacture a gun for personal usage with no license. In comparison, distillation of spirits for private consumption is illegal. The only distillation permit available to individuals is for fuel usage.

Attached: 1547974573071.jpg (348x342, 37K)

The Supreme Court was 5-4 (Republican/Democrat) then, and it is that way now. If Trump is going to get any more Supreme Courts picks, he needs to not only win the 2020 Election, but a Democrat justice would have to die or retire, and you need the Republicans to maintain a majority in the Senate. That's a lot to ask for.

>He's a boot-licking niggercunt.
Faggots want to die for a cause instead of live for it.

Attached: 1548037744613.jpg (754x649, 136K)

All three of those things are very likely.

What does a private banking system have to do with it? Yeah the kikes do run the country and the fed is a large part of it, frankly it should already be illegitimate, but going from guns to the fed seems a bit of a stretch.

>Today, you can manufacture a gun for personal usage with no license.

Tell me that in the next 10 years or so. Democrats have proposed legislation banning "Assault Weapon parts" and building of such weapons. As soon as Democrats control all three branches of government, expect this and much more.

All it takes is a closed registry, let people keep what they've got and they could care less about everyone else (especially when their investment turns a profit), the machinegun ban already proved this.

>RBG is in the news because she is seriously ill or injured almost every other month

The thing is that it's a distinct possibility that she will die in the next year

This is what will happen. Then all the legally registered "Pre-Ban" semi-autos will gradually dry up with time.

You must be taking some mad bong hits to be that optimistic.

>As soon as Democrats control all three branches of government
So never.

>Democrats have proposed legislation banning "Assault Weapon parts" and building of such weapons.
They can propose all they want, it hasn't gotten through.

>As soon as Democrats control all three branches of government, expect this and much more.
The Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired and the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act passed. This pessimistic accelerationism stance you're taking is you being retarded.

Attached: 1549078087397.jpg (672x608, 61K)

>Hispanics assimilate
HA!

Attached: 460.jpg (720x490, 35K)

Why does this sound a lot like Iran's Mullahs? No wonder the two countries hate each other, they're alike.

La raza is a meme

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-guns/bolsonaro-loosens-gun-laws-in-murder-ridden-brazil-idUSKCN1P91Q6

I'm not saying it's a good thing but if fucking BRAZIL is reversing the trend, it's only a mopey cunt who thinks everything is doomed and nothing will change. It's our 2nd amendment which is keeping us afloat. As mentions, a semi auto ban would solicit sanctuary cities/states/counties. Things are not great, the future is rough but it's also not doomed. I'd love to hear why uma delicia was willing to vote in Bolsonaro and are what, probably 25% authentically white at best, and yet they are bringing back gun rights. It's a temporary decree but I doubt he's going to give up on just the temporary pass. I fucking hate blackpill faggotry because it's literally "oh well life is over time to lay down and die".

Not even Cali has done one. You notice they and others chip around the edges because they know such a ban would get SCOTUS'd and even if John Roberts is a miserable bastard I am pretty sure he'd have to cave to SCOTUS pressure to see a semi-auto ban proposal. I'd love to know why California, New Jersey, Connecticut have not done a full semi-auto ban, if everything is supposed to be so doomed. Probably because they know it can't pass, won't pass, and won't get accepted as legal arguments. Because of the way our government is set up we have a fighting chance unless civil law non-federal countries.

accelerationists/blackpillers are just lazy people masking their bullshit up with dUdE IT dOeSnT MaTTer BrO

>You're paranoid
No, you are blind

All semites, literally a family fight.

The anti-2a agenda takes two steps forward, we can't count it is a victory when it takes one step back, we still have less rights than previous generations, with more hoops to jump through, and you can bet that there will be another two steps towards infringement before we get a slither of freedom back, just enough to keep people like yourself complacent with the overall trajectory.

Physical fitness will pay a bigger factor than the gear you carry.

I can't tell which side you're on, but it you're a cop. your hardon will be short lived. we outnumber you by a factor of 100:1

No, you're a dip shit.

You must have crystal balls that let you see into the future confirming that Democrats will never control all three branches of government again. Please tell me why you're so confident.

There's another assault weapons ban in our future - a permanent one. The Dems realized they fucked up with the sunset of the 1994 AWB and won't make that mistake again if they get power. They will run as far with banning guns as possible. For sure semiautos are a goner.

Not optimistic, realistic. Mueller came up empty handed and Trump is in a very strong position. Dems are only picking up seats in the center, and the center is going to force them to drop gun control from their platform long before they get that they've been promising to the far left.

Persians aren't semite. Though one could argue the ones in charge are arab scum.

Must be why California is a solid red state with constitutional carry huh

Endlessly repeating something doesn't make it true.

And why Clark County turned the entire state of NV blue and killed private transfers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-14-47-15.png (540x960, 100K)

>accelerationists/blackpillers are just lazy people masking their bullshit up with dUdE IT dOeSnT MaTTer BrO
Yup. We get the same thing on Jow Forums. People give up on privacy because "there's no point man xDDD".

>No, you are blind
This is ironic since I gave specific examples of how gun rights are improving in some ways, but you're talking out of your ass. You just keep saying things are going to be shit because of vague predictions of the future. You're the one who's blind.

What steps back, retard? Actually post something tangible so we can talk about it.

>No, you're a dip shit.
Wow, sure showed me.

>You must have crystal balls that let you see into the future confirming that Democrats will never control all three branches of government again. Please tell me why you're so confident.
Maybe because that doesn't happen very often, even if it does the Republicans could gain a majority in the future, and a Democratic majority doesn't necessarily mean they can pass through whatever gun laws they want?

>You must have crystal balls that let you see into the future confirming that Democrats will never control all three branches of government again.
The last time that happened, which gun laws got passed exactly?
>This pessimistic accelerationism stance you're taking is you being retarded.
Yeet

This.

Democrats did a fantastic job taking the House in the 2018 election. They come up with another bullshit conspiracy to motivate their base and maintain their control of the House, and possibly regain the Senate, in 2020 and beyond. Even if Trump wins in 2020, he's going to be a lame duck president. The Republicans literally have twice as many Senate seats to defend in 2020 than the Democrats do.

Hopefully we get another McVeigh.

Hispanics are already assimilating as fast as any Europeans ever did. And don't forget, it was Hispanics who voted people like Bolsonaro into power. If demographics are destiny, that's what yours looks like.

>German family hating niggers stretching back 10 generations
unfortunately for them they should've spread the hate around equally

Fair. But I doubt most Iranians are Persians, that would be some hardcore WEE WUZ, but I'm an ignorant on that subject so I'm not going to say more.

>hispanics
>brasil

Jesus, fix your shit user.

They won the last Federal midterm election dude. It's not crazy

yeah, what about that bumpstock ban that makes 500000 people felons?

Lol are defeatist blackpill cucks really this pathetic? The sunset was literally the only way they could get the AWB through you dumb fuck, learn your history before you start trying to spread your beta moping and doomsaying.

CNS injuries often cause erections.

My grandchilds are gonna be fucking brown, but is ok as long as they have their guns. But whatever...

It can start with you

Attached: 1543611245591.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

>stop worrying Hispanics will fix America and protect your gun rights!
you have to go back

Attached: 1553138018140.jpg (194x258, 22K)

What are Brazilians then?

>but is ok as long as they have their guns.

Demographics say that your colored grandchildren will likely turn in your guns for gibs me dats.

>my grandchilds are gonna be fucking brown
And they’ll likely have a much better grasp of the English language than their racist old pawpaw
Sincerely, the worst kind of Mexican, Boricua born

Attached: C05DA118-FFDE-41C2-8CEA-2F39A38AA705.jpg (500x500, 72K)

And 1994 is the same as 2018 and you're calling me retarded? Ok cockface.

>Democrats did a fantastic job taking the House in the 2018 election
HAHAHAHA you must be a dem shill or a complete retard if you genuinely believe that. They barely reclaimed one branch in an election that (given historic trends) should've been an absolute blowout for them based largely on a MASSIVE lie that just got absolutely, eternally BTFOd. Their base is split between corporatist old guard and the radical marxists that despise them. The democrats are going to have a hell of a time gaining any meaningful ground.

>Democrats did a fantastic job taking the House in the 2018 election.
No, they really didn't. It's normal for the house to change hands during a new President's first term. The Dems flubbed it and gained fewer seats than average. If they run anyone other than Tulsi Gabbard in 2020, they will lose the house again in a Trump landslide.