Does Jow Forums watch Beau of the Fifth Column?

Does Jow Forums watch Beau of the Fifth Column?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25 Let's talk about guns, gun control, school shootings, and the law abiding (1328x747, 205K)

Again you fucking faggot? Is this beau? Are you desperate sonny?

Attached: 1551486838594.jpg (1024x998, 102K)

Lol he gives the unswallowable redpill on (((gun culture)))

Shill your shit elsewhere Faggot you're as much a Prairie Nigger as Elizabeth Warren is.

He hates White Nationalism, I don't care if he is or isn't but he has it out for my boy Spencer.

>Does Jow Forums watch Beau of the Fifth Column?

I just di. He's wrong. I'm from Ireland and grew up watching and occasionally seeing 20 years of sustained and utterly savage paramilitary violence while we had the most total gun control in the world. The video of his I watched he recite deaths in school shootings during 'assault' weapon bans. His point was that the root problem o gun violence in the US is that guns are a prop to masculinity, Well fertiliser is not a prop to masculinity, he went on about how people don;t pose with power tools. They did not pose with power tools here either when they were using them to cripple people in 'punishment' attacks by taking out their knees with them I'll tell you what I think, that gun bans empower those who don't give a shit about laws and especially empower those who don't give a shit about laws and love inflicting violence on those who can't defend themselves. Gun bans empower criminals and gangsters who terrorise the population and the police knowing that those they visit in the dark can't shoot back. He seems obsessed with 'masculinity' well one of the leaders of a punishment squad that took an unarmed single mother with 12 kids out and shit her in the back of the head was...a woman. To me he seems a embittered misguided man aligned with a left in the USA that is just as ideologically stupid and deluded as the right. You want to know what the problem is? People. Especially mixing people of different ethic, religious an political views and their children together and cramming them into urban areas and suburban areas, And you know what? Guns don't matter because they can make explosives from household products, smuggle guns, make them and use power tools to torture people. However even the paramilitaries here were not suicidal It sees to me that the common denominator in homicidal/suicidal spree killings is that the culprit is on SSRIs and I wish people like him would talk more about that and less about guns.

He is antifa with a shitty southern accent.

Spenser just like his followers is a dumb cock who was married to a Russian subversion agent of influence closely tied to the kremlin (and in fact translated the book of a kremlin blessed 'nationalist') You are a dumb cunt and people like you need to realise your IQ is not high enough to think about anything important. White nationalism my arse.

Get the fuck off of Jow Forums you fucking faggot, you want to identify as a feathernigger? OK, you'll get to watch your family gunned down as you bleed out from a gut wound. There is nothing more pathetic than a self hating white man, every other race polices their own from such cuckery, EXCEPT WHITES.

Fuck off back to pol with your race faggotry it has literally nothing to do with owning guns outside your tiny deluded brain

He said he hoped his daughter gets fucked by Mexicans because of the YouTube comment section being racist.

Very good post.

Attached: 1553471243807.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Fuck off, nobody wants you here.

Beau isn't real guys. It's a character he plays for idk trolling or something. The real man is a typical shitlib.

>Fuck off, nobody wants you here.
No one wants retards like you dribbling on about white nationalism and race war. Yet look at you go stroking your irrelevent adolf hole

where did richard touch you?

The browner a state gets, the worse the gun laws get. Any place without a firm white majority to vote away shit laws is going to get gun bans. Just wait until Texas goes blue, it will happen within a decade.

who are some other leftist gun propagandists? I know cult of dusty is one

Attached: effay.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

Brazil brings me hope. Not a giant fan of the 'more liberal tears' as the sole economic policy, but even rural parts of Mexico are waking up to the concept that their version of the Man is okay with them dying in a ditch.

How's his Russian wife doing post divorce? Is she back claiming her fsb paycheck?
That's because the democrats monopolised ethic voting. Fact is most latinos are Catholic and all the republicans have to do is hammer pro life and they will vote republican. Your real problem is the democrats obsession with gun control as socially worthy and not family incomes.

Brazil is awful dude. Not a place you would want to raise a family. And while Bolsonaro may be funny he is still a massive shill for Jewish wars. Brazil is exactly what I don't want America to become.

Brazil was always awful. Literally a slave colony hacked from jungle run on savagery and cruelty

You're a retard. California is a blue state because of Ronald Reagan's amnesty. Muh "natural conservatives" line is the 2nd biggest bullshit you were ever duped into believing after the holohoax. Beaners will NEVER vote to not get more gibs and land from whitey because of abortion or gays or something.

Oh, I know. But it's the sea change in perception that the state obviously cannot keep them safe from crime, and they have to take that responsibility into their own hands.

It just gives me hope that the more rural hispanics grew up with and live around will stop seeing a pistol as something only bangers and cartel guys carry. Baby steps and all that.

>Beaners will NEVER vote to not get more gibs
That changes for anyone the very day they make enough money that the gibs starts significantly coming out of their paycheck. Funny how that works.

This doesn't describe beaners. The whole reason they are here is because they are willing to work for pennies and destroy our labor rates while the small rootless international clique gets ever more wealthy.

>The whole reason they are here is because they are willing to work for pennies
They were in my state before my family came there in a covered wagon back in the 1800s. Feel free to lock down the border if you like, but not every single hispanic dude you pass hops back during winter when construction dies down.

>some dude i've never heard of
>talks about some things that dont effect or engage me
Apparently hes a self hating white which is supposed to make me give a shit about his opinions?
I don't care about race, but obviously he's virtue signaling like fucking crazy.
Who gives a shit what some retard thinks.

We already fought a literal race war against them to take the land. A few bean people living in a white country that is 90% white like we were in 1965 (when Hart-(((Cellar))) was passed with no vote given to the people) is not a problem. A country that is 30% white, 30% bean, 13% black (still doing 50 crime), and a mix of Asians, Pajeets, Muslims and who the fuck knows what is not a nation anymore and it's a huge fucking problem. No one has a common goal in mind, everyone is pitted against each other trying to loot the corpse of a formerly great nation.

This guy is a faggot yankee urbanite putting on a fake accent to try to establish credibility with southerners and ruralites

excellent post mate

Dude, you're preaching to the choir. It's going to be fucking hard, but that's life. Either we get busy building new issue-based voting blocks or you get busy immigrating to... the Czech Republic?

Race war is nothing but a cheetoh encrusted fever dream of keyboard warriors who'll want someone else to do it and white apartheid in America would have required ditching the 15th well over 20 years ago.

Who's side were you on

He's a civnat faggot who supports gun rights yet wants more brown people in the country (who routinely vote away their rights)

>Who's side were you on
Civilisation, that does not include commies or Nazi spastics and is based on Christian principles of justice and mercy

He’s larping as a fire dancer and has as much drum beater blood as Elizabeth warren

Attached: 2B5DBCEC-E6E0-4443-9096-AC139CAF83F6.jpg (497x276, 83K)

Does that mean you were Brits out?

Pro tip, every generation before you is considered an extremist by today’s standards. This includes Christianity
>t. Orthodox

>He's a civnat faggot who supports gun rights yet wants more brown people in the country (who routinely vote away their rights)

I'm not American I'm a euro and find burgers farting about muh genetics and muh white nationalism comedy gold. I also remember this place before stormfront shut down and all the niggeriq refugees obsessed with joos and white nationalism arrived. .

>Who's side were you on
>Does that mean you were Brits out?

I was equally opposed to all balaclava wearers and acted on that principle.

It's not even about white nationalism it's about spics being collectivist fucks who will vote away our rights if daddy state tells them it'll make them safer

I can respect that

All your doing is banging a tribalist drum. Who's more barbaric a load of drug dealing latinos or a bunch of white DC/LA/SanFran/Chicago etcCalifornians who facilitate the abortion industry legally and sniff coke while using traffic prostitutes? All the same to me.

No difference between the PIRA/UV/INLA/UFF/UDA/IPLO/RHC all the same, all knuckle dragging, torturing, murdering, extorting gangster scum

this topic needs to die

the guys sucks, his channel sucks
hes just another e-celeb with his own
gay ass opinions on shit.
OPINIONS

hes a fucking retard
S@g3
this shiiiittt

> collectivist fucks who will vote away our rights if daddy state tells them it'll make them safer
What a perfect description of the Patriot Act.

You must be a spic

Could be a golden retriever for all you know. Stay mad about that log in your eye.

O hell you can go back further to the emergency war powers that were introduced during ww2 and never relinquished in most western countries. One comforting thing is that in chaos theory the closer a formation comes to structural stability and rigidity the near it is to disintegration. The endless grown of the centralised state will wind up the same way. The basic cause is a civil servant wants a promotion. To be promoted he needs more civil servants to be in charge of. Eventually you wind up with something like the USSR that then collapses at a governmental level. Its not really about stealing rights, its about fantastical excuses to be in charge of some new paper shuffling exercise so you can get promoted from junior civil servant to slightly less junior civil servant by being in charge of something something security

t. Emilio Gonzalez Escobar

>t. Emilio Gonzalez Escobar
Not that gut but

>Could be a golden retriever for all you know
Woof. That's my other dog impression

Neither of them are leftists. They are libertarians that are personally liberal.

>Being a Richard Spencer nuthugger in 2019
Wew lad, tricky dick has been the worst thing for the right in a while.

>Some no name youtuber
Who gives a fuck

Attached: 1549300795590.gif (487x815, 65K)