Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1537736544790.jpg (1030x564, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/5075658/right-wing-extremism-online-social-media-block/
amazon.ca/Etymotic-High-Fidelity-Earplugs-Universal-Protection/dp/B015IQ6HI4/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=reusable ear plugs&qid=1553700105&s=gateway&sr=8-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>RCMP honeypot edition

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

Bought a new gun today. Still sad.

Buying guns is not a solution to your life's issues unless your life's issues are solved by having more guns.
Write a list of everything you are dissatisfied with, select the most achievable thing you can change do that and repeat until list is empty.

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

You mean attention whore edition

Porque no los dos?

Reminder that this deal is still a thing and $200 should be pocket change for anyone that's into this 'hobby'

Attached: chink sks.png (962x483, 99K)

A Canadian gun owner's arsenal is never complete without at least one SKS.

Attached: SKS COME AND TAKE IT.jpg (1600x990, 193K)

Reminder that if I get an SKS in rough condition, I'm going to paint it pink.

And that goes for the French, too.
BTW, any news on the provincial registry getting canned yet?

Attached: SKS VENEZ LE PRENDRE.jpg (1600x990, 82K)

Dude, you should paint a tapcofucked one pink for extra salt.

I dunno, painting wood furniture is pretty damn triggering in itself. Even more so without primer. It was my idea in the first place, but damn, even I'm cringing.

do it anyway. it's your gun lmao

Had a poo and felt a bit better. Thanks for the advice.

It'll adhere better to the polymer, won't it?
You'd have to do a lot of sanding on the wood, too.

Speaking of which
BC CSIS meetup when?

>a lot of sanding on the wood
Welp, the only bright side to this is that the cosmoline should sweat out a lot easier.

If you're rattle canning polymer make sure you degrease it first. Though I'm not sure that works even.

buh-bye Canuckistanis:

globalnews.ca/news/5075658/right-wing-extremism-online-social-media-block/

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Why is this one always the meet up pic posted?

how many meet ups involved satanic blood ritual sacrifices?

Attached: 1526522559441.jpg (1440x2346, 2.12M)

Because the other one has people doing cocaine off AKs and dudes muzzle sweeping eachother

Most of them involved gay sex magick desu

A couple of 'berta boys are planning a trip out in the Shushwap area this summer. Where are BCanons generally located?

Because they look good?
How many group pics from Cangen meets are there?

>Where are BCanons generally located?

I know there's quite a few of us on the Island.

Dont forget the water boarding.
There was at least two or three others we took group photos at. Apparently i only have the ones of me.

anyone here have a pair of peltor tac-300? any good?

Attached: 81uEoBpwMUL._SY550_.jpg (415x550, 24K)

And sticking our hands in a conibear

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-221159_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 546K)

have you got in touch with anyone yet?
there's like 12~ of us in the GVRD

do it to a chinese one

>eastcucks will never larp innawoods with the boys
Truly a cursed existence

Attached: 20181016_024851.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

If it's a Chinese one, I just might put on flags of the US, Japan, Taiwan, and Tibet.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Tibet.svg.png (2000x1250, 284K)

Loner life is best life anyway

Yeah I have but I was wondering what the new date for it was, phones ded at the moment so I got no way of texting the dude organising it rn

No new date is set afaik, but he mentioned early / mid april last time

Nth for soup putting on a trip

my god, what are they doing to that goat?

oh, ok.... i thought they were fucking it

They ate it after moleman filled it with his special cream

Bunch of based lads in OPs pic

look at that poorfag with the sks

I wouldn't take anything expensive to a meetup. Great way to get greased and have your shit taken.

anybody here special order small parts from aztech armoury? how much fuss did you go through?
I have a pretty rare gun I'm looking for spare parts for, and am considering AA for a middleman

Attached: 2-mgmft10pm556_1.jpg (900x700, 43K)

He was used in a satanic ritual to get Ontario to vote PC

Don't they say on the site all parts are located in Canada already? Am I missing something?

No. If I understand correctly, they stock certain items. Others they can import, but then you will need to wait. But if it's a super rare part who really cares if you've got to wait 6 months.

I'm almost completely certain every other poster and lurker agrees with me that you should stop doing this.

>Am I missing something?
Pretty sure you can get them to import parts for you. Mabe that's what user was talking about

Tbh it doesn't really bother me if he's just posting the image. If he was including a pasta or shitposting as well, things would be different

Attached: 1553487505970.png (1206x600, 111K)

DELETE THAT, GOY

Attached: merchantmeltdowngif.gif (322x395, 142K)

Whats the problem with it? Just because he has pride for his province of lesser alberta doesnt mean hes doing anything wrong.

Yes, you need to find the parts yourself though. As far as I know they won't search for it for you but will bring it in if they get a link from you.

I submitted my PAL + RPAL application on Feb 25 via registered mail, the arsees got it on March 1. It just showed up on the portal today, and they also charged my credit card today. Does this mean I'll be getting it soon? This feels really fast compared to what I was expecting, and I don't think they called either of my references.

Attached: bulbasaur pepe.jpg (960x965, 103K)

Yeah, probably within 3 weeks.
Times vary significantly based on where and when. There's a significant slowdown right before deer season, for instance.

Have you picked out your first guns yet?

For fucks sake. Are we going to have to see these abominations all over /cangen/ in the n ext year..

Attached: a4f0ee8.jpg (1440x1670, 344K)

I'm in Ontario if that matters at all, and 3 weeks sounds good to me. I'm not going to have money for guns until the end of May probably anyways, so as long as I have my RPAL by the end of April I'd be happy.
Planning on getting a CSA vz. 58 ASAP (before C-71 passes hopefully), a FN FNS-9, and one of those $250 Russian SKSes eventually. I'll also be keeping an eye on the EE for a used Mossberg 500/590 because I definitely want a pumpy boy after handling one during my CFSC.

Ok Izzy

>garbage rod

Pass.

I have a set they're fucking excellent. Still double-up for indoors.

... user the mosin is the 'garbage rod'... Sks is fine and awesome.

Attached: 1551646148982m.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

how are the cups? do they wear well with glasses?

pig-dusgusting.

On the topic of earpro, anyone got any recommendations that don't break the bank but still give good protection? I'm looking to buy two sets, one with nicer features like electronic muffling and one cheaper one that still does the job for when I take other people with me.

Make sure you let me know when and where the next meet is. Definitely no one going to be arrested. Thanks in advance

ear plugs plus howard leight impact sports.

the cups are soft and comfy, no need to replace without heavy wear or damage; but they're pretty resilient. Glasses fit extremely well under the cushion of the cups as well.
I give them a 9/10.

For doubling up can you use reusable earplugs like these? The site says "Not recommended for impulse noise" but it should be fine if you're wearing them under over-ear earpro, no? I was thinking of picking a pair up for concert going anyways and I like the idea of being able to cut down on the waste created by disposable plugs.
amazon.ca/Etymotic-High-Fidelity-Earplugs-Universal-Protection/dp/B015IQ6HI4/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=reusable ear plugs&qid=1553700105&s=gateway&sr=8-5

I'm sure they would be fine. they probably just said that as a legality

Did they actually kill the goat?

Hmm? I bought a gun yesterday but not sad for once, shits running decently at camp.

Attached: 20180608_163355.jpg (4608x3456, 3.89M)

Yes. And he was delicious.

For anyone who's a lazy piece of shit like me about cleaning his slavshit SFRC has cheap non-corrosive x39 right now.

Attached: 1520119083880.jpg (642x960, 83K)

Has anyone here ever shot any Norinco 5.56?
My buddy has a huge spam can that were gonna break out this weekend. How does it shoot? I've read it smells funny and makes fireballs.

shoots fine, just make sure you clean it before and after

thanks fren

The 5.56 is supposed to be non-corrosive though

'Supposed' being a key word here.

Most reports Im seeing on forums is that its actually non-corrosive. Ill be vigilant anyway

And that is fair. Call me paranoid though, I do not like blindly trusting others. Corroborate it yourself. Trust, but don't be fooled. Either way, regularly used guns should be regularly cleaned anyway.

Even unused guns should be checked every so often and given a nice rub-down with an oiled rag.

Its really autistic, he should definitely consider suicide.

Attached: paul.jpg (250x239, 8K)

>Sacrifice Doug the goat
>Doug the Premier gets voted in
My god

Attached: 82B252FE-7707-4995-987F-755F8CE8315E.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Now sacrafice a goat named Andrew

Attached: IMG_6782.jpg (639x881, 209K)

I will bet MONEY on the prediction that the next spree shooter in Canada, who will cause firearms confiscation from NZ, will have got his introduction into guns via these threads on Jow Forums.

Great job sabotaging your own hobby you dumb faggots, advertising gun ownership to the mentally ill and deranged virgins whose inability to secure a reproductive partner causes homicidal rage.

Attached: 1527262013233.jpg (644x364, 150K)

>firearms confiscation from NZ

Meant to say NZ style firearms confiscation.

Go back to r*ddit cuckboy

>le incel boogeyman
ebin

Just learned of a gun called a WR762. Does anyone here own one? I'm curious how it would compare to a vz58 or a cz858. I understand the vz58 has a smaller feed ramp that can make it temperamental with certain mags. I wonder if this WR762 also suffers from this same issue.
Frankly I just want to buy the most reliable/dependable rifle possible.

Attached: 1553657668838.jpg (800x511, 100K)

Buy CSA VZ58 then
WR762 has manufacturing issues with the lower receiver. Certain weak points near the chamber where many people suspect itll crack.

How good are the m305s for real? I'm thinking of buying one over an ar10. Not big into shtf but would want something to defend my rural property if things go tits up, also shooting occasional durr. got an sks and a mossman, any suggestions.

New ones literally have cast bolt carriers that shatter around 500-600 rounds avoid at all costs. If you want one, buy a used one off CGN EE. Something older than 5 years.

or just save your cash and buy a Stag 10

Well if the vz58 is not super reliable, and also does not have an adjustable gas system, and the wr762 has potential manufacturing defects, should I consider a cz858. If the new bill gets passed, does that mean I'd no longer be able to legally use it innawoods?

just get and reuse the foam ones, preferably the ones with a rounded tip on one end and a bulge on the other end. Those HiFi earplugs look like a retarded meme. As someone who used to wear earpro everyday for work i can tell you having hard plastic shit in your ear is not cool. if you want reuse-able ones pony up for silicone ones, the ear doctor pours shit into your ear and it feels really weird but they work better than anything else

Don't listen to this retard other than the part where anyone with 500 bucks should be picking up one used because why the fuck wouldn't you. There are tons on CGN and most of them have some small mods done already. Worst case you realize you're too much of a manlet to actually carry one and you can pass it on to someone else.

>muzzle down in the dirt
real operator right there