Are simunitions Jow Forums?

Are simunitions Jow Forums?

Attached: simunition.jpg (900x506, 57K)

No airshit allowed

Yes, powder driven pain bringers. They leave one hell of a welt and bruise.

>airshit
>air
they’re low powered rounds dum dum, brass and all is the same, just need a lighter slide and spring usually.

How much worse is it than a paint ball? These always looked fun as fuck to play with.

Curious how accurate simunitions are, since paint ball guns are generally inaccurate as fuck

Attached: D64ECA95-C5CF-4B96-B573-12668954849A-1140x530.jpg (1140x530, 118K)

Not him but they suck.
The markers are literally never serviced and absolute shit.
Im talking an 80 year old rusted .25acp pistol is more likely to fire consecutively than a simunition M4.
They hurt when you get hit though.

Just like paintballs, depends on what you're wearing. Don't try to avoid it by wearing two parkas and a sweatshirt, if you're ever training with it be nervous about how much it'll hurt and it'll lead to more accurate reactions.
Effective range can be a man sized target up to 15 feet, but no one's doing full field skirmishes this is a tool for doing scenarios.
Another tip, if you ever plan to use or train with them use a revolver, semi's are just aren't very reliable with them.

>t. army fag with fancy brand new simunition M4s every training session or a lying neverserved faggot using paintball experience as a podium to preach about simunitions from

The ones I used were glock 17s. Pain varied alot. The little pellets are pretty fast but they are pretty light so it doesnt take much in the way of clothing or deflection to make the impact minimal. They would fuck up bare skin though.

Honestly not as bad as paintballs can be. Most paintball hits just smart but I have seen some that for whatever reason were brutal. The fx guns in my scenarios never produced big nasty bloody bruises like paintballs occasionally do.

I have heard the rifle variants are hotter but I have not used them.

>Not training with real bullets
What are you, some kind of homo?

used them once in MCT they didnt hurt me that much

Long time lurker,
Leaf infantry fag
We always use special bolts for these, and they aren’t accurate beyond 20 meteres (and that’s pushing it) been shot in the hand face and neck with them,
Pain only hurts till it stops lol,
And if you don’t CLP the chamber and bore of your rifle you run the risk of the rounds just clogging your barrel like you wouldn’t believe,
5/10 don’t recommend.
Pic related

Attached: 61AD7CCB-C9D8-4940-9613-B4F6C9FDE835.jpg (1280x960, 326K)

Pic also upside down because I’m retarded

Attached: 52C1C6C7-5939-47F5-AAE6-ACFEECAEC88B.gif (500x375, 495K)

simunitions is shit, dummy...pros use utm for up to 70m precise shooting.

Attached: 5.56-9mm-Combined-e1423089831246.jpg (500x507, 42K)

>two-stage priming
nani the fuck, I'd expect that's an airburst round
might as well use caselmans and .32 cal markerballs

>price 20 dollars per round

Fuck my

Attached: 2d human centipede 1.png (1581x1600, 1.46M)

dead

Attached: 2d human centipede 2.png (1571x1600, 1.07M)

mother.

Attached: 2d human centipede 3.png (1551x1600, 1.34M)

Seems very useful for self defense training

The military lasertag thingies are better

MILES? Fuck no that shit is awful.

Everybody looks high speed low drag until the other guy starts painting you up.

gas blowback airsoft is better. They actually shoot reliably and can get over 100yd range

You joke, but if you could make an airsoft gas blowback pistol that recoiled similar to 9mm that shit would be a Godsend for civie and police force on force training.

very, do you have a source for their online buy?

Simunitions are fucking trash because they're just plastic so they don't stabilize properly and foul up barrels very fast. Speer FoF is far better because it has a copper driving band and so they're pretty accurate. The marking range is pretty low, even though the maximum range is hundreds of yards, I think like 30 yards?

youre hot

The rear primer powers the piston to cycle the weapon while the front primer is what actually powers the projectile.

If UTM or sims hurt, you’re doing it wrong. They should be used in force on force scenarios where stressors are high as you’re experiencing adrenaline rushes.

I was shot a couple times with UTM wearing a t shirt and caught some on my bare skin, didn’t hurt at all until the end of the scenario.
>Seems very useful for self defense training

They are, shitloads of professional instructors use them, pic related on the other hand..

Attached: 0E4A719B-8D38-499E-AB9A-F3B66780DDCB.jpg (481x209, 12K)

Mixtape?

>pros use utm for up to 70m precise shooting.
over-engineered, overpiced garbage.

MILES gear sucks and everyone just takes the batteries out on exercises so they wont get "hit"