First Bumpstock Arrest!!!!

nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/ny-rifle-bump-stock-suitcase-arrest-brooklyn-20190325-eswixjowvzaonfsajhehpxkqpi-story.html

Attached: ZQLBAEGLORDFFJUE6PN3R5YVTI.jpg (800x533, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Wheels-Suitcase-With-AR-15-Down-Street-Throws-It-at-Cop-Prosecutors-507648161.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

serves him fucking right, he should have turned it in or destroyed it, fucking retard.

F

That isn't a bump stock.....

That happened two days ago you fucking retard. So no, it wasn't "bumpstock arrest".

That's not a bump stock...

(you)

>A bump stock device turns an already deadly assault rifle into a rapid-fire killing machine that mimics a machine gun.

Attached: 1545784928904.jpg (477x693, 60K)

This. I any case theres no way that gun is legal in the communist state of ny anyway.

The narrative says there are three lights, we have always been at war with Eurasia, and that's a bumpstock.

>too retarded to separate the upper and lower
Fuck gun control, but this guy was probably even more degenerate than grabbers.

>more degenerate than grabbers
leave this place and never speak to us or our wives' AR-15s again.

Check out that $30 red dot.

are you guys fucking blind?? That's the Slidefire SSAR-15 OGR stock.

Lmao:

According to court papers, Morgan stopped and turned toward an officer who was getting out of a vehicle, and tried to pull the rifle from the suitcase, but it was stuck. Frustrated, Morgan tossed the suitcase at the officer and ran, cops said.

According to a federal criminal complaint, Morgan told cops that earlier in the night he had been “jumped’ and robbed at a party and was rolling the rifle to settle a score. He went to his “stash” at a friend’s house to retrieve the suitcase with the rifle, the complaint said.

So yeah, thats a smart idea.

Also, this was in NYC. I'm in upstate so I can only speak to our laws up here, but in NYC they are even more strict about shit. Like needing a permit to have long guns.

This is an "assault weapon" under NY law. The only way it would have been legal (or at least attempted to be) would be if he had a fixed magazine in it, which he clearly does not.

Also, some are saying thats a bump stock. NY has a ban on them for a while now.

This guy is a nigger, I know it.

>tried to pull the rifle from the suitcase, but it was stuck.
more like a Stuck Stock, amirite?
>if he had a fixed magazine in it, which he clearly does not.
that actually is a fixed magazine

if this reply wasn't ironic please get your mental ability checked.

Is nobody gonna talk about how his front sight perfectly blocked his optic?

Attached: alrightpal.png (754x2276, 1.3M)

>meaningless pic
unless you can identify the stock on the rifle itself to prove it isn't a bump stock, you've already lost this argument. It's clearly an aftermarket bump stock, other sites are saying the same
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Wheels-Suitcase-With-AR-15-Down-Street-Throws-It-at-Cop-Prosecutors-507648161.html

Umm, sweetie, they call it an Assault Rifle in the article too.

Attached: 1444106483631.jpg (500x375, 25K)

M I G A
I
G
A

there's a lot I want to type at you, but I won't.

That clearly isn't the SSAR-15 OGR slide-fire stock by RW Arms, are you going to argue that it is?

this so much.

INCELS BTFO

I'm laughing

>A bump stock device turns an already deadly assault rifle into a rapid-fire killing machine that mimics a machine gun. A federal ban on bump stocks goes into effect Tuesday.
I keep forgetting that this is a tabloid

Attached: delivery for (You).png (1280x1083, 1.49M)

Shit tier news trying to make you think a certain way. Will never be clicking another one of their links.

he asked you to identify the stock on the rifle, but that's none of my business.
*sips fruit punch flavored gatorade*

This is an adjustable stock bump stocks do not look like this. I don't need to know the exact model to know that an adjustable stock is not a dedicated bumpfire stock.

do...do they think the shoulder pad is the bump stock?

It's a bump stock. Pic related.

Attached: 1546321449737.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

It isn't a fucking bump-stock because the stock and the pistolgrip as seen there are two separate pieces that aren't attached to each other and do not interact with each other, you fucking mouth breathing mongoloid.

Attached: bumpstock.jpg (983x559, 129K)

P sure the bumpstock thing is a bullshit tack-on charge just because he upset the pigs. He tried to pull the gun on police and then fled when it got stuck, so he was already fucked.

thought so, thanks user.
Idiot should have turned his in, dunno why he didn't.

Attached: 1490882007581.jpg (404x345, 17K)

I wish he would have shot some of them.

He is making the claim that it is a bump stock, he needs to prove which model of bumpstock it is you filthy ignorant pigfucker. *sips tea

did cnn really show this?

Attached: 1544730306950.jpg (315x315, 28K)

>2 amerifats can't make a single post without drinking some sugary shit cause of diabeetus
*sips water*

>he can only afford water

All police departments must be required to have at least one weapon-autist mentat in charge of identifying these things.

Perp had a pair of Command Arms SST2 (rubberized) Stock Saddles on each side, and it looks like a rubber recoil pad wrapping around the back of the stock, probably because he has facial hair and that shit got caught in the stock, beyond him just being a tasteless moron who throws random shit on his AR.

You're surprised?

Attached: 1546405674014.jpg (250x250, 44K)

sounds like either someone stuck the bag in his hands or he was up to no good and great Police work...bury this prick under the prison

Attached: JEW-GUN-GRABBERS-MONTAGE.jpg (650x1249, 854K)

underrated

dat thrusting tho...

Jesus Fucking Christ! For those of you that think it's a bump stock, you literally retarded. That's just a regular collapsible carbine stock. The author of the article is either lying or retarded like most of you.

holy shit, tripfags actually saying something intelligent for once.

Attached: bumpy.jpg (1875x928, 338K)