The perfect weapon doesn't exis-

The perfect weapon doesn't exis-

Attached: 15536599798005245000427737486961.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTFucnHkop8
youtube.com/watch?v=fyTb9kvymQ8
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/195739.pdf
forum.officer.com/forum/public-forums/ask-a-cop/179206-pepper-spray-immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=4HieeP6lwvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is it and what does it do

I think it's a can of irritant spray or something, some less-than-lethal "weapon".

Pepper spray
youtube.com/watch?v=NTFucnHkop8

Pepper spray is pretty much useless.

by perfect weapon, you mean this?

Attached: 1550089656415.jpg (664x1109, 73K)

>I'll just shoot 'em!

Attached: 1537680246257.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Bubba, NO!

Not according to people that get fucked by it. Johnny whatshisname from Jackass started out with gonzo journalism, specifically trying non lethal deterrents and recons that pepper spray beats tazers by miles. Its nasty stuff.

A not insignificant percentage of the population is immune to pepper spray.

What percentage? Give source.
>It's still a good option to have

That’s some fine Bubba work!

>not insignificant
*Significant
>ftfy

There's a clear difference between significant and not insignificant you dumbass

Pepper spray is considered "ineffective" about 15-20% of the time based on empirical evidence. The number of people who are naturally unaffected by pepper spray is about 1% anecdotally. If you went through the police academy or military and were exposed as part of training there's always 1 or 2 people in a group who takes it like a champ.

use oven cleaner instead. no one is immune to to NaOH.

Only effective against casual criminals. Anyone who is angry or motivated enough can work through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyTb9kvymQ8

tl;dw - pepper spray is bullshit

Again, source.

Might as well just shoot them at that point, it's the same level of force.

Is it...purple?

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/195739.pdf

forum.officer.com/forum/public-forums/ask-a-cop/179206-pepper-spray-immunity

Some tacticool YouTube instructor says it's bullshit, but I didn't see him taking a blast to the face. Wanna guess why? Also, of course a gun is going to drop a person better than pepper spray. What an incredible waste of time.

>t. civilian

Yes, unironically I will you no guns faggot

>your life depending on condiments
not even once

>Some tacticool YouTube instructor
retired navy seal and cia operator
>I didn't see him taking a blast to the face
if you pepper sprayed someone like this they would kill you
>of course a gun is going to drop a person better than pepper spray
that was my point stop stealing my point

Checked and bubba-pilled

>Bubba work
>Gun is pretty much stock
>Gun is literal tacticool shit
Yeah, sure he added a few after market parts like a bipod, red dot, etc. That's def not a Bubba gun, specially when it comes like this from the factory.

Attached: wm_6582284.jpg (1600x1200, 202K)

>against casual criminals
You mean 90% of criminals?

>ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/195739.pdf
>resulted in the death of 2, cuz of muh asthma
Imagine being a nigger with asthma trying to pull a dindu nuffin and then getting put innaground because of pepper spray

>wrong

Attached: 1545923474859.gif (400x240, 2.23M)

guns make noise. oven cleaner is silent as fuck.

If that's your priority just carry a knife and stab unsuspecting people in the throat.

Fair enough. I'll give it to you.

>Cops thinking they aren't civilians too

Attached: 8d7cea8e294326defce8d309e61c3f5047993dd6.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-112337_Chrome.jpg (538x527, 106K)

Yeah, thats what I'll do, niigger

why would I attack unsuspecting people? fuck off, nigger.

Because your primary concern seems to be causing grievous permanent harm in a manner that won't attract attention.

>if you pepper sprayed someone like this they would kill you
No, they'd stop being a douchebag and try to rinse that shit out of their eyes. There's a very different psychological effect on a person when assaulting them with pepper spray (reaction is to fight back) vs defending against their attack using pepper spray (reaction is to back off).

only to attacking niggers.
your only concern seems to be giving them road side blow jobs with a little pepper on the side.

My suggestion is to shoot them, you noguns faggot.

an assailant who is trained or motivated to fight through pain will not be phased by pepper spray before they do lethal damage to the spray-er, given the necessary proximity to get any pepper spray onto an assailant.

You idiots fail to realize that not every threat justifies using lethal force. Say you take some guy's parking spot and he starts yelling in your face, getting aggressive. Are you gonna wait until his rage boils over and a fight breaks out so you can pull your gun? If you pull your gun early and he rages like Aaron vs the TX dumpster defenders, what then? You end up having to shoot someone over a parking space. Whereas, you could have hit him with pepper spray early on and changed his priority to rinsing that shit off his face.

Uhh yeah. I have a cc

What you should do, instead of attacking him with pepper spray or throwing a punch, is try to defuse the situation or get out of there. Sure you can blast him with pepper spray, but that might just piss him off enough to become violent.

I agree that pepper spray alone probably isn't enough to stop a deadly assault, but if someone isn't set on doing that level of damage then they wouldn't continue doing whatever just set their face on fire.

Very true. You should always try verbal de-escalation and walking away first, but if that doesn't work you've got to get physical. Maybe a good 'ol women's self defense kick in the nuts might work. Maybe pepper spray will do a little better to keep distance. If you need to shoot, you always have that as a last resort.

>instead of trying to get out of a confrontation, I will eagerly blast the dude with pepper spray early on and laugh at him trying to get it off his stupid face
>you wish you could legally blast people in the face without hesitation or consequences like I do, stupid gun nuts!
Is this what non-lethal fags think? They choose the option that doesn't stop the threat and are eager for opportunities to use it knowing they can get away with it?

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

>instead of trying to get out of a confrontation
It goes without saying that you always try to verbally deescalate or get away if there's an opportunity to do so.

Can you really get away with pepper spraying someone in the face because of an argument?

No, if you believe this you're retarded

There has to be some kind of threat if you're going to use pepper spray. Straight up attacking someone with pepper spray is a class 3 felony in my state. Class 6 felony if it's not done maliciously.

Aw shucks, I wanted to pepper spray up my school in minecraft

There is a lower standard of use than a firearm, which necessitates a fear for your life. If you can articulate that you were threatened or in danger, but not life threatening danger, you can use pepper spray.

I keep hearing this meme about "underpressure pepper spray" that doesn't work.
Is that a concern?
I have a CC but I want to get the younger members of my family a way to defend themselves

Attached: 1553385280589.jpg (769x1000, 257K)

If it's a threat that justifies ANY force, it justifies lethal force.

If you don't believe your life is in danger, you have no legal grounds to use force. If you DO believe your life is in danger, you have legal grounds to use DEADLY force.

>Say you take some guy's parking spot and he starts yelling in your face, getting aggressive. Are you gonna wait until his rage boils over and a fight breaks out so you can pull your gun?
As opposed to what, preemptively pepper spray him? That's a felony. On your part. Under current US law, you have 2 options in your bullshit scenario
1. Calmly sit there until he initiates violence
2. Leave
If he initiates violence, shoot him. If he doesn't, you both end up mad but uninjured. You are not under obligation to leave, but you can choose to if you wish.

If you aren't in life threatening danger, you're not in danger according to the letter of the law.

Some jurisdictions interpret it differently, just like they interpret what constitutes life threatening danger differently between men and women. That is not correct, and would not stand up to an appeal after the fact, but they do it.

For real though what's up with the explosion and smoke coming out of the front of the gel? Does this happen when you shoot someone?

gas chamber in basic training some guys are just immune

Check your laws.
In my state the law codifies two standards of self defense: Deadly and Non-Deadly Force. The standards for the two are different.

>I keep hearing this meme about "underpressure pepper spray" that doesn't work.
I have not messed with the stuff for several years but we had several that had breached seals. That may be the same thing. They would not fire properly. Truthfully, we found the pepper spray to be a much better offensive weapon than a defensive weapon. It is much more effective if you get them off guard. If they are already in the attack, then they are likely tuned for it and can take countermeasures enough to get to you. Paul Howe does a pretty good job of showing how stun guns get beat in Combat Mindset. I do not remember if they did pepper gas also, but they may have. I would give that a spin for educational purposes.

Attached: conjugal.scleritis.jpg (368x453, 40K)

Am I supposed to be aroused?

why does it seem like the grip is on backward?

And in my state you're either allowed to kill your assailant, or it's not considered an assailant. Any use of violence against you can be responded to with deadly force, regardless of whether they're armed or not, because there's been a track record of people being beaten to death barehanded so now any actual attack is considered potentially deadly.

In my state you're allowed to use non lethal force if you believe you are about to be attacked based on a person's actions, words, or gestures. You can use less lethal options before you can use a firearm.

I would encourage anyone reading this thread to learn their state's laws first, rather than going by what is said in this thread.

That's good advice, but in my state you can only use ANY KIND of force once violence has been initiated.
>communicating a threat is a crime
>responding to this crime somehow is solely the realm of the police
Us lowly peasants must wait until they actually follow through on it. Because, apparently, when seconds matter the police are only 30+ minutes away.

>humans invent less than lethal weapons
>have lethal fists, feet, and teeth already built in from birth

Imagine the faggotry

where do you think you are?

As someone who's been torn apart and screwed back together: eat a dick. I'm not testing this leg against a reparations enthusiast.

Why are you out here spewing bullshit? Someone shoves you and you pull a gun? Initiate violence??? So if you get touched, you're going to kill a person? Good luck getting that past a jury in your murder trial. I can just image the prosecutor tearing your little "b-but h-he touched me" argument to shreds. A shove and a poke in the chest isn't enough to convince anyone you were afraid for your life. It's only enough to establish an aggressor and that's when people can say yeah, ok, I can see why he got pepper sprayed. You win or lose in criminal court by how much people can sympathize with your side because it's never going to be black and white. You standing your ground in the parking lot waiting for the guy to throw a haymaker so you can blast him away gets nobody's sympathy. You'd know that if you weren't such an autistic fuck.

Attached: 21c1nf.jpg (450x453, 29K)

>talks about not been autist and using lethal force
>on Jow Forums
>remembers saigamarine
Oh...OHHHHHHH

I hate to break it to you...
but it comes like that.

>tfw live in a castle doctrine state
>tfw I can blast someone for trying to get into my car while I'm in it or acting aggressive
Feels good man. When you sperg out when I rip into your parking spot you better prepare your boipussy. Me smiling at you through my window will probably be enough to make you strike my vehicle. Then it's all over for you

>If you don't believe your life is in danger, you have no legal grounds to use force.

I don't want to look up the specific laws in America but in Canada you're allowed to use deadly force if you're in danger of death OR great bodily harm as long as you've made every attempt to retreat from the situation. I seriously doubt the laws on self defense are more strict in America.

Howdy.

Attached: space_cowboy_336.jpg (5000x3049, 1.44M)

>what if he touches you
That’s not really violence. You would just keep walking away. It wouldn’t justify the use of less lethal means either.

The mental gymnastics less lethal fags will do to justify what they carry is ridiculous. If you like carrying it for the option, that’s fine. No need to think up elaborate scenarios that make you feel good about yourself for doing so. Why is it the the most autistic anons call everyone else autistic?

Police officers are civilians. Generally fat overpaid unionfag ones at that.

Significant percentage implies majority
Not insignificant percentage implies noteworthy minority

>significant implies the majority
No, it doesnt. Significant means that it was a big enough effect to make a noticeable difference on a p-test or a t-test. If you have a large enough sample size, a significant result could be just a few percent of the total answering one way or another.

Checkmate
youtube.com/watch?v=4HieeP6lwvg

Based stats user

Pepper spray is pretty fucking irritating from having had patients in the ED that got maced "for not doing anything"

I had that same device and it's pretty convenient for your pockets. The cartridges do go bad over time though and leak pressure.

What if you're outside, looking at your phone, minding your own business, and someone comes up to you and takes your phone and walks away?

>Pepper spray is pretty fucking irritating
No shit

He'd just stand there with his dick in his hands waiting for the guy to attack him, that way he can kill somebody.

>Keeps coming up with dumb scenarios to justify things to strangers on a Thai macaroni and cheese making forum.

You must be determined to prove my point.

I'm not the guy you were replying to. Im just curious as to what you would do in that situation without using non lethal force.

Also, that scenario isn't really outrageous in some parts of the US.

I came across that exact model of discreet pepper spray once. Didn't recognize what it was until I was spraying myself directly in the face with it. That's when I found out that pepper spray doesn't much bother me.

This is beautiful.

Attached: 1553275831497.png (371x532, 281K)

What about underbarrel pepper spray attachment

>def not a Bubba gun
yes it is, a fac. bubba

I’m gunna call bs
CS and pepper spray are very different.
I did gas chamber with ~160 dudes and NO ONE was not incapacitated.
I have seen 2 people that were not bothered by pepper spray.

muh cavitation

No it isn’t.
You don’t know what “bubba” means.
Clamping ridiculous accessories to an OEM rail is mall ninja tier, not bubba.
Bubba is taking a Dremel and JBWeld to a piece of history

I dont even hate railed levers with an xs sight. But that fucking stock

Attached: 1545547003336.jpg (710x1024, 62K)