How Prepared Are You?

OH SHIT, NIGGA! IT'S HAPPENING! Hypothetical speaking, if a city level blackout and LA level riots were occurring where you live, how prepared are you? Your prep shit can either be hypothetical (Casual Mode) or actual (Hardcore Mode).

Attached: 3a17ec7019cf3d83253dd97a70a14f28.jpg (1114x1132, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeXWo7Q_rj0
youtube.com/watch?v=_9U-f-vtXkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have one bullet and a four loko

gl to whoever finds me

Thanks for reminding me to order a potable water tank to install in my new shed. Otherwise I'm good for a couple weeks without really intentionally prepping.

Literally 800,000 groids south of me. The plan is to bug in while they starve and slaughter each other, then make a Roarke's Drift style stand when the survivors come north.

Uhh
I got a baseball bat and a maglight
About two gallons of gas in my car
Not much food
I'll be fine

>tfw live across the street form a gunshop
I'm good

>own a gun shop
>weirdo across the street worries me but I'm ready for him

Hypothetically? Absolutely fine. Realistically? 80% fine.

I’m just scared of niggers breaking in to steal the surplus of food and ammo I have. Obviously no one but family and friends know of it, but I wouldn’t put it past Jamal to kick my door in at 2 in the morning to preach the word of his lord and savior “Give-Me-Your-TV Christ” nonetheless. At that point, I’m just scared that I won’t have enough carpet cleaner after I turn him into chunky salsa with my gats.

This is the mentality that really grinds my gears; i talked over guns with some coworkers after a corporate event where we went skeet-shooting - one of them said that "his gun" would be "at the gun shop" if he ever needed it for a happening.

In that situation, the only things you'll be getting for free from a gun shop are bullets.

This
>lol why prepare for any disaster? I'll go to the local Wal-Mart and get food and guns!

Do you live with family/friends, and do they prep themselves? If it's anything I've learned from FerFAL and Selco (guys who've lived through Argentinean collapse and the Balkan Wars), it's that lonewolfing it is a recipe for disaster. You have to go to sleep sooner or later, and not having companions to whom you'd trust your life to keep watch during then is just asking for an invasion to happen.

Especially if you have ample food, water, fuel, medicine, and ammo - even after ventilating a nig for the 5th time, sooner or later wave upon waves of Redguards will overtake you once word gets around of the lone user sitting on a treasure trove of supplies. This is where family/friends are useful: more mouths to feed, but more hands to hold rifles and more eyes to keep watch.

I'd been fine, I live in a small community, and the nearest city/town is 99% white.

Why not just get a guard doggo to watch over you?

Attached: 1552445931797.jpg (960x724, 40K)

I've got enough food and water stored to go a month, mostly rice and beans. For guns, I've got an AR w/ 2000 rounds (most of that is bulk FMJ 223 though), a few shotguns with about 200 12G rounds (most of that is target ammo), a Savage .308 bolt action (something like 300 rounds of milsurp FMJ), and then a 10/22 with 3000 rounds and a 9mm Cx4 with ~1500 rounds. Also the AR and cx4 are limited to 10 round magazines d/t where I live. I'm actually not worried about the magazines; if I run burn through all my magazines in a shootout, I'm probably going to be overrun anyway. What scares me is how to deal with firebombs? The walls of this house are brick, and I can board up windows, but what about the roof? It's just shingles and wood over a wood frame. If someone got a couple of molotovs on there, it could spread to the rest of the building from the top down?

probably enough food and ammo for a month or so, if We can get out of the city and make it to the family ranch we'd be set for years

Because dogs can be poisoned - FerFAL discusses how dogs are the best security system, if it weren't for that fact. Slather some antifreeze onto a slab of meat and throw it out; Fido dies.

(Granted, that's more of a factor for rural than urban areas though - where your dog would presumably be in your room.)

I'd get "rebuild kits" and assemble them if the habbening habbens; if things go wrong to the point where you're shooting at people storming your house, breaking some bullshit magazine law will be the least of your concerns.

As far as fire goes...can you look into getting your roof renovated, with fire-resistant materials?

youtube.com/watch?v=qeXWo7Q_rj0

I got a semi-auto .22 with a couple hundred rounds, a pitcher of water in the fridge, and about a week's worth of food for my skinny ass.

I think I could last a week if I could find a water source. (Assuming city water doesn't work).

>.22 rifle, AR15, M&P9C and a Mossberg 500
>approx 700 .22 rounds, 200 .223 rounds, 200 9mm rounds and 25 12 gauge rounds of assorted types.
>A couple of days worth of non-perishable food
>Easy access to clean water all around

If it goes on long enough to run out of food there's a golf course nearby where a bunch of retarded geese live that I don't believe most people know about due to the expense of going there. Just pop one with the .22 close range in the head and we'll be set for another few days.

>couple of days worth
I'd say bump that up to a couple of months; the Mormons have sites where they sell bulk quantities of preserved food because their religion literally requires them to prep a year of food in the house. The geese idea sounds cool, but if SHTF ever happens and people start wondering what those .22 gunshots are, everyone else will get the same idea. (Worst case scenario, you'll end up popped in the head yourself as you carry Honk back to your house - by some dad who can't bear to hear his kids' stomachs growling anymore.)

I'd get out Grandma's kerosene lanterns and check in with the neighbors, then stroll down to the sheriff's department and ask if Bosenko-sama was putting a posse together. Why?

You can just get the el cheapo 300-gallon kind and stick a rainspout into it, then purify it on an ad hoc basis. Or get all fancy with a sediment trap and a dose fo bleach every six months.

Why do you seemingly know that I live near and associate with Mormons?

some food n shit sitting around in the pantry, some water bottles, nugget.

I need more dried food than one Mountain House breakfast, but I’m good on guns and ammo, and there’s a swimming pool in the backyard, so I should probably acquire a still but that’s a fuck ton of water that’s not going anywhere unless it evaporates or the pool itself cracks. So I should be good intially.

Lucky guess, haha. The religion literally requiring its adherents to prep just seemed like a good fit for this thread.

I would also get a good holster for your M&P9C if you don't already have one - realistically, I see the pistol being the weapon of choice in most SHTF engagements. (Things will have to get REALLY bad for it to be normal to carry around a loaded rifle in public, but things can get pretty bad to justify carrying a concealed pistol - just look at urban shitholes.)

I'd also get more .223 and 9mm ammo; more FMJs for range practice and some JHPs (Speer Gold Dots, Federal HSTs, Winchester Ranger-Ts - realistically any of them will do ok, don't get caught up in autism-wars over expansion) for carry.

UK user reporting.

>1 flintlock 5 shot.
>Commando knife (in boot)
>Italian Switchblade in breast pocket
>knuckle duster intunic lower pocket
>Buck Hunting Knife on sam browne belt.
>1800'S cavalry sabre.

Hoping to get my firearms license for a shotgun and bolt action before SHTF but im more armed than most bongs I suppose.

I plan to take over a castle fort near where I live if everything goes tits up. theres a quient little gun-shop down the road too. I assume ill have to kill the owner as hes a twat so ill need a few fellas help to take the place from him. I wont go in first anyway and get a shotgun hole in the chest...

Any suggestions for that part of the plan guys?

why are all englishmen such absolute, irredeemable rubbish?

what are you going on about? I was just playing the game with everyone. Surely my game plan is more fun to theorise as its a lot harder.

>already outside city limits innawoods
>water is from natural spring, perfectly clean
>2k 9mm and 5.56
>deer and other critters
>only one road in with thick forest surrounding
>know every inch of forest, been exploring it for 28 years
Bring it the fuck on

>sooner or later wave upon waves of Redguards will overtake you once word gets around of the lone user sitting on a treasure trove of supplies.
You don't advertise it, dope
>more mouths to feed, but more hands to hold rifles and more eyes to keep watch.
More people to draw attention, more to run their mouths

-stealing private property from a fellow subject.

Still shitty and communist pilled. Just make a pipe gun or something, but stealing from a better prepared dude is probably a bad plan

This is the only true perspective

We can kill and eat one of my roommates. He's a healthy sort so we should be fine if we avoid the brain. After that we can mount his bones somewhere to keep the rioters away.

Do you have a hot water heater of ok size? A couple of toilets that aren't rusted or calcified in the tub part? Water in a Urban environment will be overlooked in lots of places.

He told me that if any trouble occurred he'd give give up the weapons to the Autorities, whatever thye fuck that means.

If anything he sounds like a commie faggot, surely?

I wouldn't be a cretin like him and horde it all to myself least ways. Id give them to my people in the castle fort.

He'll probably get stabbed to death by the pakis up the road from him before I get top him so there.

BTW, Theres a canal by the castle that could be floodland in winter, should I bust the banks early in some way for more defence?

Like they always say, a bucket of heads keeps the looters at bay

my girlfriend's friends love saying "if the apocalypse comes I know who to go to" as if I'm going to magically fix everything and support a bunch of them because they know I'm in the Army. Bitch if things are bad enough that I'm not with my unit I'm not wasting the chance to shoot an annoying gun grabber just because I met you at a party. (they are mostly libs)

Attached: welcomenowboom.jpg (800x581, 367K)

I plan on putting heads on spikes on the castle wall to deter bandits. Its fairly easy to mount a head on castle walls right?

They also have one of those hanging cages., should you take that out hoist it up and keep (alive) a enemy leader/really bad chap or leave it in a dungeon as an extra cell?

Basically, it would turn quite medieval here for punishments I feel...

Is your girlfriend's friends at least good looking? They sound dumb as fuck but also hot as fuck which they could be useful for something...

Attached: 1552092006135.gif (335x425, 841K)

Tell them no when they joke about it. I shut that shit down when people joke about it with me. Tell them to make start their own. I'm not prepping for a sleep over

I plan on buggin in and only moving at night. I have dual tube gen3, 5.56 and 300 blackout ARs with beamz and suppressors, and a few similarly minded friends across the street. We all have comms too so I think we could be pretty effective at night. I've got plenty of ammo and 5 cases of MRE in addition to the food in my pantry. I have 20 gallons of water but I also have two lifestraws. My girlfriend works in an ER and is a 4th year med student plus I have 2 CLS bags and plenty of stuff like amox-clav, doxy and zpack so as long as I don't piss off any really large group I think I'll be fine.

Attached: 300tapout.jpg (1511x2015, 150K)

He left no description, how could they sound hot? Because they sound dumb? Need to set them sights higher my guy. Dumb people are security risks

FUCKING BASED!

Attached: 1553239363503.png (1286x959, 514K)

Ugh, I used to have a similar crew. I got some neighbors that probably aren't shills though, so there's that...I guess....kinda fuddy though

Based

the only one that is good looking is married and they are gun owners (also the only ones I actually like, they can stay) the others are a mix of fat and ugly and liberal.

I don't tell them I'm prepping at all, they comment with shit like that just based on my job and that I take my gf shooting. I also don't tell them about my food water and NODs

The deadpan silence from their joke to a serious response is actually wortha laugh later as well. Don't regret setting that boundary. I'd maybe accept only a couple mutual friends, but that's because I know them as family at this point.

I live on the outskirts of LA and I have plenty of guns and ammo.
LAPD would have them contained though since they always abuse their power.

>riots in a 300 population down spread over 10 square miles

Here's a plan
Food farm the ugly ones, keep one lanky dude as a gimp. When the wasteland calls, send him out in his black rubber suit with a ball gag to look for supplies. If he comes back gapped, he found hostiles. If he comes back moaning or yodeling, he found supplies (he can't carry them, his hands need to be vacuum sealed to the sides of the suit). the 'couple friends' can contribute to your new society.

My God, can you guys just imagine a story and/or a movie that's just about a couple of dudes who are best buds just trying to survive in a blackout affected and riot filled state and just try to also keep themselves entertained while waiting for the National Guard or whatever to stop the problems? That would be so fucking awesome if done right!

Attached: 1wS6Dr7g4qyf8A6TjWUalXRpnNoqJpMUYvXFvUtZy3M.jpg (950x647, 139K)

Man after all this time I'm just noticing how confused these gooks looked

They look more serious than confuse, dude.

Why is this mentality a thing? Even niggers know better. These fuckers think they've got time to pop over to the local Walmart for a gun when SHTF, like there aren't going to be possibly literal millions flooding there rioting over the last can of spray cheese, like that gun isn't going to be needed immediately?

Eh, maybe it's just the way their eyes are. The guy in back with the SxS looks like he's seen some shit, too.

>How Prepared Are You?

I have a condom on and am rock hard but the two milfs are still trying on lingerie and the camera guy is out back smoking joints until the director shows up,

Autistic strength & fearlessness, I also have a knife when it takes too long to strangle them. The niggers will learn to go somewhere else.
Also some rice, beans and water stored.

>because their religion literally requires them to prep a year of food in the house.
WTF best religion.

Add the Skinwalkers popping up and it'll be great.

I’m impressed honestly. You’d figure every British male should be required to own a brown bess or martini henry

>before SHTF
There are many excellent reason for buying and owning gunz but this burger shtf crap is not one

>the Mormons

youtube.com/watch?v=_9U-f-vtXkQ

Tfw live in SD, no worries of chimpouts, just civilized bartering after shtf

welln actually you can buy a flintlock or any black power revolver in UK without any license whatsoever, as its considered 'antuiqe ' or a 'collectable' so they presume you wont/cant fire it...

...but that's obviously not the case.
Where its tricky is getting black powder without bullshit paperwork as its an explosive and there scared you'll blow up parliament I suppose but its quite easy to get it or make it.

currently have my eyes set on a uberti 1861 (pic related)
Im surprised its such an oversight by the police but then again inner city darkies probably arnt bright enough to think to buy them let alone load/use them!

I would say though its not cheap as they are old weapons but I say why keep it in a display case gathering dust and not use them? if anything, its a testament to there craftsmen that they function like new even now.

Attached: 310887.jpg (880x660, 82K)

>city
*laughs in country boy*

I also have one similar to this but I hope id never need it, its more for bar fights anyway.

Maybe a pepper box?

Attached: 0de7a680f97cede317e3a25b0a2a8c24.jpg (2450x1096, 559K)

Your gameplan is to be fucked, close engagements in a shtf scenario are far too risky.

Kinda fucked, I'm in an apartment.

>live in a small town of 12k
>check on neighbors
>sit on porch drinking sweet tea and whiskey with A2 clone

No joke, I just reply with “if you have no skills to be useful, you’re going o be fattened up and eaten In case we go short on food”

He probably popped his kill cherry

no offense but im not into the whole lying in a bush to pop some chap a few miles away after a few hours waiting, ive had all I can take of that when I was in the cadets as a kid!

Id rather take me and my GF and mates through the fields of England armed enough to take on some stragglers who we bump intop who aree aggressive.

Don't forget, we plan to be comfortably fortified within HOURS of this happening.

So really, what am I going to deal with within a few hours I cant deal with with the stuff I have?as soon as I pull out this (pic) and clearly dressed with more knives than a butcher, so ahmed and his two mateswith shivs will want to mess?

Let the bugger get close and I have the advantage...

Attached: th2IG0QZQ8.jpg (474x272, 21K)

>welln actually you can buy a flintlock or any black power revolver in UK without any license whatsoever, as its considered 'antuiqe ' or a 'collectable' so they presume you wont/cant fire it...

You can buy antique firearms. You cannot buy reproductions and if some cunt here fucks up the freedom to buy antique firearms in the UK with school shooter/pol shit I will personally hire a nigger to rape him in jail if he is caught with a loaded antique.

also my mate Dave has a shotgun already so we have some medium range already, just need a rifle (which provided the happening happed in a few months from now id have) and we'd be pretty set compared to the brown masses here.

Stupid smelly nigger cunts like you to with your burger apocalypse fantasies are going to fuck up the enjoyment of antique arms in the UK by hundreds of thousands of people and put people in auction houses and antique arms dealerships out of work. I will personally go on a vendetta against the first shtf cunt in the UK causght with a loaded antique flintlock because muh shtf race war. I will pursue him after he leaves prison I will pursue him if he leaves the UK. I will make it my life mission to destroy his life and make it a pit of unending misery

My Uberti 1858 cost me $220 burgerbux lmao

KYS you fucking terrorist pol tard cunt fucking up people who collect and love antique arms. You fucking chavnigger dischead. Go license a gun if you want one, Ooops you can't ill in a folm if it is not linked to dole payments There you go fucking people who collect antiques and trade them because your tracksuited unemployed ass read to much doomer apocalypse shit.

>My Uberti 1858 cost me $220 burgerbux lmao
Its also illegal. Enjoy your stretch. A reproduction does not count as antique in the UK.

Absolutely rabid samefag. Come visit America and you can try some actual firearms.

Attached: 3C38ADD4-7836-4E58-BA4A-A0C96651026A.jpg (3024x3024, 2.05M)

I own modern firearms. I know how to fill in a form.

Let me rephrase that. Come to America and you can try a magazine-fed centerfire rifle. Rapid bong.

Hans here.

Enough food supply for my family for 2 months, maybe 3 months when rationing hard.
Also have Mauser byf41 with 480rd of 8x57IS, plus two 9mm handguns for wife and myself.

Let them all come, the K98k is all I need to delete hordes of shitskins and bolsheviks. Großvater wäre stolz auf mich.

Attached: 2.jpg (2028x1219, 334K)

don't worry I want to get my collection too so im not going all Christchurch to give to cunty police even more of our freedoms (what little we still have)

Mind you, I have tested it out at a local quarry so its just nice to know it functions and could still kill some bastard if need be...

LOL mate calm down. you know what SHTF means right? im not actually going to do anything nutty with it.

Its for when the fucking society you seem to love so much BREAKS DOWN. as in, no police or prison, more a mad max scenario where you shoot that copper because he wants your gun so he can rob the lidl.

This is still a hypothetically thread right? as in zombies/ civil war/ invasion scenario shit right???

btw got my safe mate. See you at the club eh in my trakkie buttoms m8 (;b

I'm not a bog but have friends there who collect and make a living dealing in flintlocks and antiques.I own many myself. Its quite easy to get a shotgun or a 22 in the UK but these faggots have to start running around with 19th century antique pocket pistols while shitposting about race war and via they retardedness fuck up other peoples hobbies and livelyhoods. If they wanted a shotgun they could get one tomorrow if they were not spastics but no they have to go and suck heritage antique heritage flintlocks into their zone of spastic race war retardation

Baste unt redpild

Attached: 0CB8B833-13D6-40D7-A3D6-E55309F229B0.jpg (960x960, 203K)

>more a mad max scenario where you shoot that copper because he wants your gun so he can rob the lidl.

See your brain? Its not working you have fed it too much shit and its malfunctioned.

look buddy I was only playing, you need to relax.

Im a firm advocate for not letting dickheads ruining antiques but don't lecture what p[people do with there own kit. if you want to keep yours in just a cabinet that's your business but I want to enjoy my weapons thank you very much.

made serious question: do you have autism?

There's this thing called humour right, where you say things in jest, not serious business.

also congrats for blaming racist chavs or some other boogie man when the real answer is you should be working to improve gun laws in this country by petitioning for revoking our shitty laws so responsible gun owners can have a better selection anyway.

muh perimeter alarms and area denial would like to have a word with you.

People like you are cancer. Stop back peddling

>Its for when the fucking society you seem to love so much BREAKS DOWN. as in, no police or prison, more a mad max scenario where you shoot that copper because he wants your gun so he can rob the lidl.
>Mind you, I have tested it out at a local quarry so its just nice to know it functions and could still kill some bastard if need be...
>we'd be pretty set compared to the brown masses here.
>So really, what am I going to deal with within a few hours I cant deal with with the stuff I have?as soon as I pull out this (pic) and clearly dressed with more knives than a butcher, so ahmed and his two mateswith shivs will want to mess?
Muh race war bullshit muh poltard but you could not leave antiques out of it. You have to go fuck it up for everyone who is not a drooling spastic wasting his life preparing for a fantasy scenario where you run around shooting everyone who does not look like you because everyone is a football hooligan who dropped out of school at 16 now.

>Thinking a nanny state will give rights back
Lol just lol. Even in America it was hell to even get shall-issue carry permits back. It’s gonna be ages, if ever, before we can deal with the NFA.

>dies of disentary.

yeah ok whatever. I only came here for a fun discussion but your being a bell-end with his stupid bias opinions so I'm not giving you anymore (you)'s, Gregory.

yeah, pipe dream I know but its better than this bitches gay class warfare shit that's blinded him to the real issues of UK gun ownership...

You'll get injured and itll get infected and you'll die.

What's the benefit of having a ham radio? Is it actually useful for one's own survival if a hypothetical scenario like a blackout and riots situation occurs?

Attached: 388474284_494e936024_b.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

>white guy who lives in South Africa

I'm so fucked.

>gay class warfare
Niggerchav detected

I live in a medium-sized neighborhood comprised of about 50% active duty BCT/Regiment/Aviation guys, 25% retired .mil, and 25% civvies. I'm sure a lot of the AD guys are probably gonna get hemmed up or die when the fan hits the shit and they actually show up for recall.
I'll probably have to put a couple of the fudds and hoodlums in my subdivision in the swamp, no biggie. Aside from that, the area is highly defensible with 4 entry points, clear fields of fire, natural fortifications (i.e. there's a fucking river that runs clean around the subdivision, with a big ass golf course on the other side an enemy would have to approach from, and a heavy treeline on our side of the river). Set up some ECP road block fortifications and a guard duty roster, easy. I know a couple neighbors have thermal riflescopes, too. They could provide security across the golf course.
I'm pretty strapped with about 2 dozen firearms, enough ammo to arm each person carrying one with a full combat load. Several boxes of MREs, check. Nearby woods infested with pigs and has a healthy deer population. Could definitely improve my water capabilities. We've got a couple cases of bottled water, 3 bathtubs, and some filters. Nothing crazy. Between me and my comrade neighbors, we probably have more firepower than our whole local PD, not to mention plenty of dudes with actual combat training/experience. As long as we can establish a working CoC, we're probably about 80% gucci.

middle class actually but thanks for playing!