Kiwi Zogbots kill a 54 year old man refusing to give up his guns

Man wanted after guns found at Christchurch home dies during standoff with police
Police say a 54-year-old man is dead after a overnight standoff with police, following the discovery of guns at a property.
In a statement this morning, Police Commissioner Mike Bush said a search warrant was issued yesterday at a St Martins address where police found a number of firearms.
Police then sought a 54-year-old man over the guns, but he died during a subsequent standoff with police.
Police located the man inside a stopped vehicle in the Richmond Park area about 12.30am today, but he refused to get out of his vehicle.
A police negotiation team spoke with him over a number of hours, and a police helicopter was called in, as well as Armed Offender Squad members.
About 3.40am, police approached the vehicle and found that the man was critically injured with what looked to be a stab wound - a knife was found in the vehicle.
Members of the public reported hearing gunshots, but police said that was the sound of gas canisters being deployed.
Mr Bush said a high priority investigation is underway to find out whether or not this man posed a threat to the community.
Further searches of properties and interviews with family and associates will be carried out.
Mr Bush said that, at this time, there is no evidence to suggest the man was connected to the March 15 terrorist attack, but that they are looking at any potential link.
Police will remain in the area of Richmond Park and St Martins as scene examinations continue.
Mr Bush said he was grateful to the members of the public who had reported the suspicious activity of the man.
>police helicopter
>for an old man in a parked car

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-dead-after-serious-incident-in-christchurch-involving-cache-firearms
archive.is/mKeiA

Attached: zogbots.png (640x885, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqWjCHPg9gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COMPLY OR DIE GOYIM!
YOU OWN NOTHING!

Attached: libkike.png (784x727, 531K)

RIP 54 y.o. kiwi, turned into a criminal overnight and killed by the people his taxes paid to defend him

>the people his taxes paid to defend him
Do people actually believe this? It's not that hard to figure out the military is extorting the population, is it? They just have a better marketing department than the guys who bust up a deli.

This
Anarchy is freedom

I dunno about New Zealand specifically, but in most countries, the police have no duty to protect anyone, ever. They're fully allowed to just let a hostage taker kill all the hostages as long as they enforce the law in the end.

Wait, so he had guns... what did he do illegally? Did he supply them to the shooter? Did he shoot them somewhere he wasn't supposed to?

He lived in Christchurch, had guns, dead because cops. What'd he do?

>tfw too American to understand

Attached: 1553269810512.jpg (242x209, 11K)

Oh Christ on a crutch.

And his own neighbors ratted him out Stasi-style.

I honestly have no words. I did not need to read this before I went to bed.

This is why I have trust issues. If someone shows even remote signs of leftism I don't tell them a thing.

So New Zealanders, this shows what happens if you own something that someone else uses for a crime.
Better hope you don't have an SUV when the truck of peace rolls into town or you're going to be killed by the police, who will then try to make it look like a suicide.

How did he get the stab wound?

This was planned. Not him specifically probably but I don't doubt for a second that they wanted to make an example of someone so everyone else falls in line. Say "no", you die.

Anglo world is falling apart. Every one of the Anglo countries has been conquered.

And if anyone protests it, they're supporting the shooter and therefore get arrested in the streets for the Objectionable Content they posted online or were holding on that protest sign.

Made obvious when their prime minister showed up in a fucking burqa. What do you think that tells these literal inbred illiterate shitskins invading your country?

Kiwis are fucked

>dumb incel spergs shoot up schools and hospitals
>blowback
>REEEE jews
no wonder nobody likes you goblins

Press F to pay respects

>ZOG
the right in new zealand is generally pro-Israel, and the left and ruling parties are generally anti-israel

dumb mutts know nothing about the world

This is your own fault. You, the incel community, caused this.

He probably committed suicide when he realized that his arms were going to be seized without so much as a trial, and that for the unforgiveable offense of owning something that was perfectly legal when he bought it up to a week ago (wow what does that remind you of) he would have his life ruined.
Of course now ZOG is going to "investigate whether or not he was a threat"

wtf is a ZOG? I'm actually in new zealand atm and have never heard of this.

Aussies ruining it for everyone else

zionist occupied government

the hell does zionists have to do with this? The current government we have is always bitching about Israel if anything.

It doesn't. It's just Jow Forums screeching.

Attached: 1551394777691.jpg (600x315, 19K)

So wait... he was stabbed to death?

oy vey! shut it down!!!!!!!

>The current government we have is always bitching about Israel if anything.
And yet, they aren't moving to disarm israel, are they?

>Dumb incel shoots up a mosque and guns down women & children
>Turns entire country against his movement and against guns
>Some sperg refuses to follow the law
>dies
>REEEEEEEEEE ITS THE JEWS
lmao@you faggots. You're alone and ostracized for a reason.

why would new zealand try to disarm israel? I don't even understand your point.

are you okay? I'm just asking questions

new zealand DOES have sanctions on Israel and has boycotts on certain goods.

If they're against israel, why don't they act on it? Instead they disarm their own people.

is there anything you faggots don't try to blame on jews? There's like 5 jews in NZ and they all vote for the right because they're the only ones that don't foam at the mouth over muh palestine

I think he sedoku'd once he realized the jig was up. He didnt shoot himself because stats and media hysteria. Top lad by the sounds of things.

F

Attached: 1543166913256.jpg (612x612, 55K)

This is nonsensical

Turkey is "against Israel" yet isn't invading them either.

>it's an israeli conspiracy because new zealand is angry at Israel but not to the point if going to war with them so the israeli's are behind gun control
????

disarming their own people for people shooting up MUSLIMS. wtf does that have to do with israel?

>Incel
>Incel
>Incel
Okay are we being raided or something?

New Zealand has a complete arms embargo on Israel (yes, NZ does make some armaments) and has boycotts on many Israeli goods. This is far more than most countries do even places Jow Forums bones like Russia and China.

Are they? Not really what their Ottoman track record would indicate.

what would you call the shooter? It's an accurate label. Incels are a movement within the alt/far-right.

turks were pro-israel until erdogan but that's a separate issue. He's quite bitchy with them now.

My overall point is you can be hostile to Israel and also not invade them. Also that gun control domestically is unrelated to israel.

If New Zealand is against North Korea, why not attack them? Clearly this demonstrates that gun control in New Zealand is a North Korean plot

Jews and muslims have historically jointly subverted and invaded European civilizations. People who play dumb about this expose their ignorance. We have centuries of track record in the Balkans, Anatolia, and Spain.

>He's quite bitchy with them now.
That's not the same thing.

Hello user, Hong Kong user here.

There is no correlation. There's a weird Jow Forums crossposter that spams this stuff about jews/israel all day on this board and will attempt to make any issue about jews. Anyone who lurks here long enough is used to him by this point.

I visited NZ and it was lovely btw.

Proof that the new zealand shooter was actually a covert muslim-jewish agent?

Who made that claim?

F
Went down a hero

You claimed this is part of a muslim-jewish attempt to "subvert and invade" new zealand.

S dumb boomer

death to incels

Attached: 9FAEA0B4-6A66-4290-A5A8-2D073A64741B.png (450x450, 391K)

I've noticed that too, it seems like it's been over the past week that this has been a thing. Incel, and usually a "you're paranoid/stupid/pol/etc" dismissal, and a few other repeated insults against right-wing/non-left persons or groups, keep popping up.
Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this.
Yeah, probs a raid.

That would is shot for involuntary celibate. Therefor, Elliot Rodgers is an incel shooter. Brenton Tarrant was not. That word is a fucking buzzword on another level, and it hurts to think that people are retarded enough to use it as some sort of insult. It follows some sort of "I'm a sex haver so I am smarter than you" logic, and claims anyone who does not have sex is a thirsty beta orbiter. I wish hellfire and white phosphorous upon people who use that word incorrectly. It's not even a part of the "alt-right/far right" as it's a separate category that has overlap, like gun owners and terrorists. Not all terrorists own guns, and not all gun owners are terrorists. It's a shitty buzzword for lobotomized retards
>inb4 lmao get laid virgin

I didn't quite make that claim, but I just asked wtf zionists have to do with the current situation in New Zealand. There is very little zionist presence here and all that is is associated with the right. This was about muslims and the gun control came as a result of them shooting muslims. Yet apparently we're controlled by israel now? It makes no sense.

For instance, the left and media here is attacking a jewish/israeli nationalist in Australia associated with the far-right who they said egged on the shooter and inspired the attack by posting anti-immigration stuff. Sounds weird if the zionists are the ones behind the angry reaction to the shooting.

Based and fucktheATFpilled

"Incel" by this point has taken on an entirely different dimension and is used to describe mentally unstable, bitter, violent white males who are also clearly virgins

Incel terrorism is a new issue plaguing the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqWjCHPg9gA

I said that muslims and jews have centuries of documented, irrefutable track record of acting in cooperation to subvert and invade the West. You're the one implying the Christchurch shooter is a muslim-jewish agent and I guess false flag? I never said anything close to that.

>gun nut is a gun nut
Nothing of value was lost

You made this conspiracy claim about jewish and muslim teamups in reaction to me saying that it made no sense to blame jews for this when the attacker shot up muslims. You're the one who dragged that absurd claim into modernity.

Now stop goalposting

A true soldier for the cause

Attached: 1545941850844.jpg (1884x2015, 153K)

>tfw you die like a cuck for your precious gunz that have no purpose other than murdering random people
>tfw the rest of New Zealand is happy this nutjob is dead
S S S S TO SPIT

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

What the media tells you is "far right" and what actually is, are very different things.

How about posting this proof you speak of

>who are also clearly virgins
This isn't a bad thing in and of itself, it leads to viewing sex as some sort of ritual like eating, or like some record to smash. Also, how the fuck does the word "incel" now not mean involuntary celibate? Does defcom mean defeaning communications? It's retarded and a buzzword

>didnt obey the law and simply turn himself in
Sounds like a criminal to me. He deserved it and the cops were right to investigate.

It's not a conspiracy claim. They have centuries of irrefutable and documented track record of doing exactly that.
>When the attack shot up muslims.
The implication here is that jews don't want muslims in White countries, which the track record in jewish controlled nations like England, France, Germany, and the US doesn't support. They are exceedingly comfortable flooding these countries with muslims.

Welcome to Jow Forums, now fuck off

Attached: image.jpg (464x447, 28K)

I mean this Jewish Aussie nationalist guy, Martin Sellner, fits all the definitions of far-right in NZ:

>Anti-Immigration
>Anti-Muslim specifically
>Pro-Trump
>Pro-Israel (in New Zealand, the right is pro-Israel and this is true in most other places from what I've seen)
>Anti-LGBTQ
>Pro-Gun ownership
>Anti-abortion
>Anti-feminist
>pro-traditional values/claims the nuclear family has been dismantled by the state
>thinks global warming is a hoax

I mean this guy is being raided by Australian police now due to his connections to the shooter.

This "far right" shit smacks of reverse McCarthyism. Slap a "far right" label on whoever you dont like and its happy days.

Are you entirely ignorant of your own history in Spain, Anatolia, and the Balkans? Or is it not your history?

Attached: Russia_Proof_1.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Incel describes a lifestyle and mindset in addition to permanent virginity. It's all tied together. Spend enough time in the real world and amongst real people and you'll see them use incel to name certain types of people that goes beyond simple sex habits

This post sums it up:

Pro-Israel and Far-Right come together like Pro-ATF and Pro-Guns

F

All the Jews are leaving France/Germany/UK and vote for the right. Labour in UK is openly anti-semitic. The only place with liberal Jews still is the US and that's because they don't have a lot of Muslims.

You're a dumb mutt with no knowledge of the outside world. I'm from Sweden and Jews here vote 100% right-wing. The Swedish Democrats head in Parliament is a Jew and he's the only Jew in the state.

What the media tells you is "far right" and what actually is, are very different things.

Every anti-immigration party in NZ is pro-Israel and the government and leftist parties are all anti-Israel

what place are you referring to?

>normalfags are retards
Doesn't mean we butcher our language because Stacy from college called some kid an incel in the wrong context

Attached: image.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Not my history and I don't hang out on Jow Forums enough to read the propaganda

That explains the right sucking off Israel so hard

He's referring to the fact that during the Arab conquest of Spain, the Jews didn't rise up and fight the invaders and that under Islamic rule Jews were given a basic level of human rights.

Unsurprisingly, given they were treated better by the Moors than by the Christians, Jews generally preferred Muslim rule to Spanish Catholic.

Jow Forums thinks this is a betrayal of some sort.

words often take on meaning well beyond their original purpose.

Look at fag

You cannot truly be far-right and pro-Israel because otherwise you are anti-symptom and pro-disease
Kicking out all the Muslims does no good when they'll be replaced in 5-20 years by a new displacement of refugees from the ME

Who pushed the immigration policies in the first place? Who has a nuclear armed state all set up to leave to?
>Swedish Democrats
Not particularly right wing in any traditional sense and neither would anything coming out of UK/Germany/France.

This is a word made popular in the last 1-4 years, not a word with 800+ years of history

>Spend enough time in the real world and amongst real people and you'll see them use incel
lol I've literally never heard anybody say that word in "real world" conversations.

Israle is not behind refugees to the West.

Most migrants to the West come from places Israel has nothing to do with such as Mexico, Africa, Afghanistan, Honduras, etc..

In New Zealand the biggest source of immigrants come from Indonesia and the most refugee asylum applicants are from Somalia. Neither are the victim of Israeli attacks that forced them there.

Proving my point for me.

"What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?"

Attached: 1550968490724.jpg (576x640, 46K)

>Who pushed the immigration policies in the first place?
In Sweden, certainly not Jews. Our pro-multicultural government is very VERY anti-Israel. Our foreign minister was called the "most hated woman in Israel" in the Israeli press.

People can tell we've got an active zionist shill in this thread, right?

>IT'S THE JEWS FAULT
fucking how?

Attached: 36634153_2170552812973388_4624958304890650624_n.jpg (508x508, 30K)

>anyone who disagrees with my narrative is a zionist shill

Kinda, it's a well known fact that leftists from reddit and tumblr invaded Jow Forums on mass after the 2016 elections and are basically trying to stamp out anything even remotely """right wing""" (gun ownership falling into that category in their eyes).
Of course they can't just outright say "guns are bad, stop liking guns!" on a board dedicate to liking guns, so they have to take a slightly more subtle approach and try to slowly and surely sway the general opinion, stuff like this presents a perfect opportunity for them because they can shit on anyone not outright damning anything related to the shooter without anyone really calling them out.

They also go after most gun celebs, notice how before the election period most folk liked forgotten weapons and afterwards you can't make a single thread without maybe 5-10 IP's shitposting so hard about Karl being a Satanist and Ian being a commie that the thread is basically unusable?

Everything you reference is like barely a couple years out, as if you have no real scope of this. Like every nigger raghead in Sweden landed six months ago.