SHALL NOT

tfw you're too inept to make a cad drawing

Attached: m3sbV8C.png (1210x689, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_Bumpfire_Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean it's literally all right there...

The single most important dimension is missing..

One of the ugliest technical drawings I've ever seen.

I've seen worse.
But it was hand-drawn, revised a dozen times and had coffee stains on it.

missing dimension is 1/8th of an inch

Attached: diasv2_0.png (3135x1570, 166K)

Even if it had the material thickness, the bends will vary slightly weapon to weapon. It's more of a general guide.

Sheet metal doesn't form sharp corners like that. Trash.

1/16” works better.

Theoretically, what kind of theoretical steel would you use for this theoretical device?
Theoretically.

>no width or thickness

Who the fuck made this half baked crap.

In minecraft my friend used just regular sheet steel and even thick brass. Also, a minecrafter on youtube used steel banding material, don't have the video link right now though.

Don't you need an SP1 bolt carrier or are these minecraft drawings for an M16 profile minecraft bolt?

It's for a M16 crafting Minecraft bolt, 95% of pickaxes have them nowadays

Attached: ar15carriers.jpg (600x756, 49K)

Cool, what gauge of ore is the sheetrock?

allows for faster mining? Anybody got a lets play?

Attached: 1540529081680.gif (300x300, 892K)

CRS, HRS or HRPO should all be fine... Whatever you have available in the appropriate thickness.

Is the only difference between those pickaxes the longer protrusion on the back or are there others?

Hey guys, the atf discovered minecraft. Now I guess they are cool. I better make a bunch of those things they keep spamming this site with and keep a few in my pocket just in case I get frisked by a cop. It's okay, the atf is cool now. Minecraft.

I have a good 3D printer and can use autocat/indev

are there ar/ak related shit I could possibly use?

Attached: 1466073094012.jpg (600x596, 75K)

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_Bumpfire_Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions

Sometimes the firing pin isn't shrouded, but that doesn't really matter.

>Bumpfire_Stock
How do you know the atf has a green light to start arresting bump stock owners? This shit, right here. This is a new addition to the atf felony thread. I wonder why other countries don't spam this thread. Probably because they don't like wasting money on attacking non violent people. Go usa or something. Horay.

It doesn't make a fuck. Just as long as the rock is strong enough to hit the bottom of the mineshaft with enough force when the pickaxe comes forward.

What are you clowns doing huh? Drawing pictures for mommy?

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 8K)

where in my ar do i put this little drawing when i have it made

You can figure it out user I believe in you

why would you put a prostate stimulator in your ar15?
is it pic related?

Attached: guns-gAyR15.jpg (3840x2160, 3.75M)

I want select fire, where do I drill the third hole?

in your mom

You have posted the epotime of GayR, well done

Attached: Class II SOT Recommended.jpg (2020x700, 182K)

Don't these need to be placed in a specific model of pickaxe lower which has a certain style of cut to work in minecraft?

Attached: 1547772316412.jpg (612x716, 283K)

You're thinking of the lightning enchantment, which only works on certain older pickaxe models of a certain brand. The swiftness enchantment works on the vast majority of all pickaxes.