Wife and I want to move to Japan, because we're huge weebs

>wife and I want to move to Japan, because we're huge weebs
>wife and I want to stay in America, because we like weapons

Attached: istockphoto-856974420-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 312K)

Same ! Exactly the same . It sucks desu

Attached: 1546192740936.jpg (1234x823, 709K)

Stay in America and don't dilute Japan. If you really appreciate a foreign culture then don't ruin it.

Nipland sucks dick. You should just find a job that lets you travel there

It may sound silly, but we try to think about it from the perspective of the samurai, during the Meiji restoration.
>assimilate into modern, relatively peaceful society
or
>cling to muh right to bear arms, protect ourselves, and live as we see fit

I don't see how we would be "ruining" anything

Interesting idea desu

>Anime can be pirated and streamed
>Merchandise can be ordered
>implying your ass would survive a foreign nation that you are absolutely delusional about

Japan doesn't want you. They don't want anyone who isn't ethnically Japanese (And only Japanese, other East Asians need not apply)
They're good at treating tourists right, but they do not want you to move in. They barely even want the people they do let move in, and those people are doctors and engineers.
At best, they'll let you work in Japan if you aren't too much of a weeb. And I'm serious about that, they always want more people who are fluent in Japanese and English to teach kids, but they want ambassadors who can demonstrate some non-Japanese culture to broaden the kid's horizons, not weebs who try to fit in and offer nothing that an English-fluent Japanese person has to offer.

>I don't see how we would be "ruining" anything
See Plus the more foreigners move into any country the less of the original culture there is.

This. Great food and great place to visit but if you try to live there as a non-high earning professional you will soon find out that to a jap you are the nigger and you will always be the nigger no matter what you do.
You're better off living in the states and enjoying your guns here while taking vacations to Japan whenever you get the chance.

>Living in a country with social rules so strict they sound like a parody to any rational human being that also happens to be extremely racist towards all non-Japanese people

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

>posts pic
>wife and I want to move to Japan

Your wife is not that thin

Attached: suspicious of everyone around me.webm (304x368, 162K)

I seriously can't understand people that want to live in any nation except the U.S., unless it's the plan to live innawoods and ignore society.
>I want to live somewhere worse with more rules and more taxes

I never ot the appeal of Japan. From here they look like broomhandle up the ass : the country.

fuck off retard they're full

when in nippon you learn how to use a katana duh

Holy shit, how can someone be this fucking autistic?

Attached: A4665BD3-41B9-45EE-A944-25DCEEBF1F1C.jpg (815x928, 62K)

>cheap compared to USA cities
>no niggers
>good trains
>cool gaming and weeb shit everywhere
>fucking great food that is also cheap
>no niggers
>cute nip girls
>ancient cuture thats not just Walmart: the society
>people are quiet and respectful of others
>also no niggers

yeah wonder why anyone would like it there..

And America could have this too, if it wasn't for nonwhite immigration.

No we wouldn't but we would be better off than before, no doubt.

>cheap compared to USA cities
Nigga what?

I'm glad OP left his thread after getting bullied. This is peak autism. Probably had his wife nuke some raman in the microwave and then jerked off to attack on titan. If he really wanted to embrace their culture he should follow their high suicide rates and just kill himself.

The US has culture and it varies a good bit where you're at as well. Collect Americana and antiques, go to diners, go out and look at old forts, drive old towns, do it while drinking a cold coca cola or, unironically, a sasperilla. I can't stand the 'murica' has no culture lie. It's got lots of culture, you just can't be lazy when looking for it.

Live in America and get a vacation home in Japan?

>Cannot regularly speak Japanese (and be understood)
>Cannot go into the Japanese wilderness
>Cannot go to old Japanese houses and villages
>Cannot go to Japanese shrines and temples
>Cannot go to Japanese festivals and watch fireworks while wearing yukata
>Cannot go into cool Japanese cities
>Cannot regularly eat Japanese food
>Easier access to Japanese merchandise and anime
>etc

Sorry, but I don't believe you speak for the majority of Japan's population. Even if that were the case, we aren't terribly concerned with the opinion of the greater society.

I see where you're coming from

Actually, she and I are underweight. As she lovingly puts it: Skinny Legends.

>Dubs checked
Easily.

Kek, this.

We will take this into consideration

Duh

>doesnt care about the people of the nation he wants to move to
>completely oblivous to the fact that he will be shitting up a place that is not his home
Are you californian by any chance?

Yes, of course, dubs. How did you know?

>weebs
As log as its bad I don't care what happens to you. Hopefully you wind up in Burma building a railroad as underlings for the 'culture' that you have embraced. You disgust me.

Californians just seems to have a habit of shitting up other people’s homes is all

Wow, ok :(