Supposedly costs around $400 and can be operated with a smartphone with a usb plugin

youtube.com/watch?v=v5q--PYfs8Q

Supposedly costs around $400 and can be operated with a smartphone with a usb plugin
Yay or nay?

Attached: flying ak.png (821x553, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uasvision.com/2019/03/19/russian-drone-mounted-rifle-c-uas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do I get plans and/or parts?

yay!

Its a russian MSU modeling club's pet project on a military's grant for a "really cheap drone with offensive capabilities"
Tbh im not even sure if you can buy it, maybe through contacting the dudes on the video

That's just pic related with wings.

Attached: 1549730979326.jpg (569x700, 55K)

currently looking into it. looks like its made by Almaz-Antey, Concern of aerospace defense: Air defense contractor?

thx. would be fun af. ill post any findings.

Attached: patent.png (770x581, 118K)

>Almaz-Antey
Thats S-400 developers
I wonder what for did they need this little thing

Assume they're just trying different shit. Russia has been looking into lots of small drone types. Looks like an interceptor for small drones, but seen renders of it with a 74

Attached: 5c8945a569bdec1987739e46-1536-664.jpg (1536x664, 146K)

>AK
It's a fucking Vepr-12 shot-gun.

Attached: D1izvZgWoAAVvH0.jpg (1200x566, 95K)

[X] Gun with a phone accessory
[X] Gun with a plane accessory
[ ] Basic firearms safety
[X] Removes honk
>need

Be honest, buddy. The Vepr-12 is just an AK that takes shotgun shells.

so an AK

The patent says it's for drone hunting. Presumably given to grunts so that if they find some drones loitering around, somebody can just send it in and take care of it.

I don't know the pros and cons of this compared to just giving a specific person some EW gear and training and letting him take care of any enemy drones. Although I can say that letting Russian conscripts play with a drone with a shotgun is just asking for trouble.

But if you can give it some camera and hook it up to a tank commander then that would be nice.

Attached: Chinese Tank flying a drone.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Im suspect it could take AK instead of a Vepr and operate like nothings' changed

I thought it has a camera
At least at the close up in their latest video the squareish thing ontop looks like some kind of gopro
>filename
Thats a lot of slavrunes for a chinese tank

>in b4 jammed to shit and returned to sender

Small drones are extremely vulnerable to EW warfare, simply because there's not enough room/power onboard for countermeasures.

uasvision.com/2019/03/19/russian-drone-mounted-rifle-c-uas/

I actually wonder about the legal part of such thing
If your ak drone lost control to hax0rz and they shot someone for shits and giggles - are you fucked completely if there isnt some internal log inside the drone itself?

I'll buy 20, ditch the drones and double my investment flipping the AKs

What a retarded statement. That's either the cost without the AK (most likely) or is the government's cost with the AK.

>if you can give it some camera
Wait... Hold on... It has a gun... But you don't think it has a camera?
How would you even begin to train aiming with this if it has no camera?
>Inb4 shotgun aim lol

I think you greatly overestimate the amount that Russia gives a shit, honestly.

Is perfect copy

I could just build a less shitty one myself. Anyone could, it's not a complicated design.

It is a drone that hunt drone

In the video they demontrated the ability to shoot down airborne target aka a balloon.

>In the video they demontrated the ability to shoot down airborne target aka a balloon.
In the video they showcased it chasing an RC plane, which they were only able to shoot down after a lot of trying.

Human factor, they should mount some kind of micro-IRST and implement a guidance system or some shit next.
I imagine the end product to be something like a reusable AA missile that shoots targets down instead of being blown up by its warhead.

It was a joke, you can't seriously be that autistic, can you?