Was 9mm as mistake?

Well, was it?
It's become universally accepted, but should it have been?

Attached: 9mm.jpg (380x220, 35K)

no,
but your parents not getting an abortion was

thank you for you valuable contribution

Classic armchair warrior worrying about a caliber thats killed a shit ton of people

A thread died for this

No it was not. 9mm is king. End of discussion. End of thread.

No. It's a sufficient police/combat round, and as materials science improved and wondernines developed it became viable in concealment weapons. JHP makes it even more deadly, and still at an affordable price. Name a higher pressure cartridge that is better and still cheap enough for poor PDs.

t. 1911fag who doesn't even own a 9 or like the cartridge, but its effectiveness is undeniable

Well to be frank .45 ARMORPIERCING COLT PROEJCTILE is practically and abstractyally superior to 9mm in EVERY WAY

>A thread died for this
if you're already bottom of the list on page 10 of Jow Forums your discussion was already over

.40 S&W is the perfect compromise but faggots like you and OP will never understand that because MEMES dude LOL calibers 9 millyyyyyy 45 stopping powerrr

>vaguely comparable to a good load of .38 Special, except it stacks well in a box magazine
>lots of good guns available in it
>can even be applied in a revolver, with some creative solutions
>cheap to buy, goes bang when the pin hits the primer
I don't understand the problem?

Attached: Blackhawk Convertible, .357 Magnum + 9mm Luger.jpg (1024x531, 58K)

Stop waiting for a magic bullet to make you better, OP. Shoot whatever fits your requirements and worry about how to git gud instead.

the caliber is fine
the regulation is not

Attached: 1543922661106.jpg (1112x1029, 516K)

Yes, that's why it's a new caliber that got discarded so easy... Oh wait
Rude

what's with the caliber faggotry threads? I thought people had finally gotten sick of baiting with it last year.

Honestly I think I’ll keep using it because it makes you so upset.

>you see Yevgheny, Russian 9mm has better metal so is more stopping powers than 44 Magnums so is better for combat. But only works out of Russian pistols, is sheet in Italian gun.
Please tell me you didn't read all of this and unironically believe it.

this
>>vaguely comparable to a good load of .38 Special, except it stacks well in a box
Ive sold boomers on it mentioning this, specifically. .357" 125gr@945fps OR +p125gr@1050fps versus .355 caliber nato 124gr@1150fps.
Both have been slaying men for years and are effectively the same on paper, one just has a smaller stature and feeds better in autos.

> Should it have been
If anything, I want it cheaper. Keep in mind, this is the average price of FMJ ammo, so outliers can skew the data.

We need to go lower. Inflation means $0.80 in 2006 is worth a $1 now, but we can do better.

Attached: joQW4UW.png (1149x594, 65K)

that 2nd paragraph is being silly and further convinces me the russian propaganda machine has no limits.
I still want them though.

Imagine actually thinking about this.
Get a life

.38 super should be the standard, 9mm should be for what we use .380 for.

What you're not realizing is that the vodka fueled belief more than makes up for the paltry 4-5gr of powder in their 9mm compared to the 12-14gr in .357 Mag.

It's like the orks in 40k. Their gestalt overcharges the ammo.

There's nothing wrong with .380

>That was the same with your single mommy too

Attached: E44F2475-8D2D-4FB9-9D17-687158672D45.jpg (898x904, 95K)

>omg 40 is so good everyone is switching away from it
>i wna feel special so im gonna choose the middleground like a cuck
>fuck 9 and 45 becuz im better than majority of the operators in the world
Imagine being this white

>new bullets remove limbs in one hit! We did it Sergei!
>targets were all on crocodil and falling apart already

9mm nato is more powerful than 38 super by my loading books. Only any advantage over the cheap 9mm luger shit

Pictured, the typical krokodil user.

Attached: CSI1.gif (500x276, 494K)

niggers and white trash buy 40, the trend is clear where I live

Fkn legend-tier
>cheap
>allows for higher mag capacity
>>"but-but muh ballistics"
Lmao just pull the trigger again. The pistol caliber ballistics are too relatively similar to one another that another trigger pull is significantly more important than cavity size

Attached: Hy5oG6v.png (1200x799, 545K)