Is prison Jow Forums?

>almost literally a warzone
>survival of the fittest
>everyone carrying a weapon
>currency is literally whatever the fuck you want
Why haven't more of you been imprisoned?

Attached: prison.jpg (600x400, 233K)

>no guns
>Jow Forums
Pick on- oh.

Kek

Because you can't legally own guns in prison, silly.

Most people in prison are there for stupidity rather than being violent.
Even the violent convicts for the most part are pussies that chose weak victims and will back down to someone with obviously more size or skill.
Did my time in 2001-2002 for Aggravated Assault.
Got in a fight with a former Brother in Law that is 6'5" and about 300.
Said he would discipline my kids any way he saw fit after my ex let him move in after our divorce.
Fucker still walks with a limp.
I plead to a First Offender deal and got all my rights back after ten years.
It wasn't considered Domestic Violence either..
HAS guns now.
Kids are 30 and 23 and despise their mother.
EX fATBitch now lives in her sister's basement.
Still have it as a reminder.

neat

Well, you sure are a gem. Nobody asked for your gay-ass life story blogpost.

Nobody asked for you to be a peter puffer yet here you are picking pubes out of your teeth

>no u

Can confirm inmates are autistic
>be me
>guard innaprison
>new prisoner comes in
>dyel lanklet
>walks like he's hot shit
>does pic related in the cafeteria
>nobody holds him back
>after sprinting 2 steps he just kinda stops
>shuffles his feet awkwardly
>later learned he was in on multiple counts of child molestation
>apparently he also raped dogs/cats/anything with an orifice
He didn't make it

Attached: 1552715119596.gif (500x416, 499K)

did he get his wig split in the end? also are you required to do anything if someone gets their cheeks taken?

>Going to the law
>Going to the law over a familial dispute
Police oughtta shoot the caller when they show up

Because, i'm neither a nigger, white trash or any some other degenerate.

Nope, sure he didn't.
I got transferred from a PDC to a bigger facility after another fight inside.
Punk ran his hand up the inside of my thigh at 2am.
He got a beatdown and I got transferred and solitary for 2 months while it was investigated.
I didn't catch a charge because of all people one of the black OG told them what happened and the punk had been harassing me previously.
BIGGEST MOTHER FUCKING BLACK GUARDI have ever seen met me at the van at Rutledge.
I was back cuffed and ankle cuffed.
He put the baton between my arms behind my back and Curled my 200 pounds and carried me inside on his back.
Dude was as big or bigger than Warren Sapp.

maximum kek

Ironically, if that dumb fuck went to the law then he wouldn't have served jail time for someone abusing his kids.

It was worth it.
House got foreclosed, car repossessed, owed $10k in fines and court cost, back child support was nearly $20k when I got out.
Paid that all off.
Have grandbabies now.
Sometimes calling the Law is the last thing you think of if someone is Screaming like a madman at your kids and the are cowering in fear.
I had come over for visitation to the house I was still paying bthe mortgage on and $1200 monthly child support.
Never had your kids look at you with abject fear in their eyes hop you would do something.
I did something.
Yes , other prisoners will find a way to see your charge sheet and get the story on your case file.
Some guards let them see it.
Other former Brother in Law is in the sex Offender registry.
Kids still keep it to themselves wven at age 30.
My daughter knows I would kill the fucker even now.
Some things in life are worth fighting for. Cops can clean up afterwards.

Fuck phone posting.... GD autocorrect and fat thumbs.
I still get worked up remembering that shit.

>there are people over the age of 30 on Jow Forums

This a refreshing discovery. It's good to know that this board isn't entirely full angry, teenage and 20-something shitposters giving each other sketchy weapons advice.

He got his wig split and then some. Interference was encouraged on paper, but rarely enforced unless it got too roudy

Got any good stories about inmates not taking meds?
I have one from solitary.

56 years here. But I just lurk 90% of the time.

I knew a guy like that. I would always search his cell and find his furries. Then I would take them and charge him with possession of contraband. The whiteshirts all hated him too, so they'd throw him in seg. I'd take seg overtime and whisper to him and all the other fucksticks through the intercom. If I was lucky I would get to put on the turtle suit and stomp someone. Rinse/wash/repeat. I love my job.

Jail is for niggers
Most of Jow Forums are imprisoned in their own chimp brains

If it was legitimately in their defense instead of you just going psycho, no jury or judge would ever had convicted you. Stop acting like a self-righteous prick, you dumb fuck felon.

This ×1000

You want your kids cross examined on the witness stand as hostile witnesses for the prosecution?
I didn't.
First Offender Plea was easy to decide.
Got all my Rights Back and even have my concealed carry permit.
NOT A FELON....
GA has some good laws.

Attached: BGB ID Pic.jpg (516x516, 16K)

You forgot the most Jow Forums aspect of it

>assfucking

Jesus Christ, with an actual lawyer you could've walked. You just jump at the first plea deal they give you? Jesus wept.

Nastiest trick I ever saw was at butler PDC.
Warden had the habit of looking for dust on the top of the door frames and then raising Hell about it.
One devious MF snapped off a tiny bit of the end of a razor and embedded it in the caulking above the door.
Next time the Warden ran his fingers across the area he sliced two of them across the tips.
Oh fuck....
Video investigation figured out who it was but I never found out.
There were some transfers.

$$$$$$$$ Was in a fatality truck accident in 1999.
Ex left me thinking her gravy train was over.
Lived in a nice swim tennis homeowner neighborhood.
She didn't have to work, just lay around the pool and get fat.
He mom and sisters put it into her head to leave me and get the house before I went to trial either civil or criminal.
Had to cash out my 401k for that trial.
Was acquitted.
Second time around was public defender.
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
Oh, and if you ever do want to beat someones ass, do it aqnd get your money's worth.
It is going to cost you.
Threats will get you jail just like drawing blood will and you will not have the satisfaction of doing so.

Intake was interesting.
Chatted up the nurse taking blood and interviews for psych evals.
As she stuck me with the needle I mentioned that she wasn't going to find anything there if she was looking for drugs or an STD.
Everyone in here is on drugs and half of you all have the clap she replied.
I laughed.
A couple weeks later at my classification hearing, well how did my blood look?
No drugs, no STD, even had some of my school records and my case records.
Still got classified among the mo0st violent and could not go outside for work details.
I did laundry and got to run the computers and make the ID at new inmate processing.
The laminating machine had some perks.
Laminate a cons picture of his wife or GF so the cum stains didn't soak in was good for a Snickers bar or two.

No shit you get what you pay for, but it sure as shit costs less than losing a year of income. And going hog wild in a beating is pretty fucking retarded because you could've walked otherwise.

fag

my ex prison photo

Attached: garbageday mugshot.jpg (238x236, 6K)

Well I think he's alpha for doing so. And I would've done the same. He's my idol and everyone on this board should learn from him

In retrospect I agree.
To say I was in a bad place in my early 30's would be an understatement.
Took about 4 years to pay off everything.
Didn't use credit for 10 years.
Met my wife the day after I was released.
Was in the best physical shape of my life.
We started dating 3 years later after she was divorced. I ended up dating one of her coworkers for a short while.
My Ex even knew her from High School.
SO getting my life worked out, kids grown, saving for retirement again, Rights Restored and her having turned her back on me, well, It feels good to have it all behind me and be with a loyal woman.
There were times that I was suicidal.
The time in solitary was one.
Was worried that I would catch another charge for the fight inthe PDC and it would violate my First Offender Status and I would then be sentenced to ten years minimum.
If I knew who the OG black guy that told the truth about my fight in the cell block, he saved my future.
Got out of solitary and sent back to Butler PDC and put in a cell block where I was only one of three white guys.
Didn't get hassled at all for the last couple of months I was there.
Of all thingsI was craving Taco Bell like a mofo.
First place I went to eat with my dad.

Always keep your cool guys.
You never know how things are going to turn out once you get the party started.

>Most people in prison are there for stupidity rather than being violent.
I work in a prison as a CO and this is completely true.

LOL, when you got it without lube for the first time?

>this
fucking based boomer defending the homestead

Attached: 413908-.png (1000x861, 259K)

Spent two months in jail for a misdemeanor probation violation.
In the dorms, guys would go fight in the showers so the one guard couldn't see them.
Never saw it heard about any shivs. Found a tack one day and bent the top to tighten the screw on my glasses.
Most people really liked me in jail. Got a few flattering nicknames.
Still the dumbest place I have ever been. Never going back.

If he was just defending, he wouldn't have caught a charge. Even cops, judges, and DAs look the other way in some circumstances.

I'm glad you beat that faggot up, user.
Sounds like your kids turned out good because of it. You did the right thing.

The non stop noise. OMG the reverberation.
The concrete and steel or six feet of dirt cold hard facts of life is what I call it.
Idiots playing cars till 4 am even after lights out.
The illiterates asking you to read or write something for them.
Seeing a guy doing time for DUI when he obviously had Parkinson's or a similar nervous defect.
My thing was not really fitting in to any of the race based gangs. I Tan very easily.
What are you? Wasn't dark enough to be obviously black. Didn't speak Spanish, and was darker olive colored that any Irish or Scottish decent white guys. Most thought I was either Italian or mixed race.
GrandFather was born on the Tonawanda Reservation near Buffalo NY.
I tan really well and usually don't burn.
Race loyalty is BIG thing in prison.
Basically me and the one English speaking Mexican guy hung out and ran and did pull ups and dips.
He was a tough short stout MF.

Nap time for me guys.
I work third shift.

>obviously had Parkinson's or a similar nervous defect.
Late stage alcoholism makes you shake too.

Nope , they wanted blood since I had the $ to hire a Lawyer for the previously mentioned Fatal car crash case and beat them.
My Lawyer was able to get credit card receipts of the other driver and show where he had checked out of a hotel in Tampa and made it to Henry county just south of Atlanta in right at 5 hours. Jury didn't even take an hour to deliberate.
When you walk into an arraignment and one of the secretaries or clerks says out loud "Now we got him!"
turns out after I was released, the local Assistant DA was arrested for taking bribes to fix DUI cases.
DA that tried me did ten years.
It was the same judge in my trialsthat noticed a discrepancy in recommended sentences from that DA and turned it over to the GBI to investigate.
GBI got him in a sting operation.
That was in 2003.

Why is the res so shitty? I used to lifeguard at the public pool in Gowanda, and it was just the stupidest place I've ever been. My coworkers made fun of me for reading during my break, nearly everyone over 14 was smoker and sounded like they smoked 10 packs a day, and once I had to kick out a 12 year old for being belligerently drunk.

I honestly don't, I was blessed with having people that weren't suicidal/retarded

GrandDad escaped by joining the Navy in 1937 and never went back.
That was back when they had the boarding schools and forbid the children to wear traditional clothes or speak the language.
My GrandFather was born on the kitchen table even though my Great Grandmother was a Nurse at the nearby hospital.
Seneca were forbidden from being patients there.
Since GranDad married a White woman, and the Seneca are Matrilineal Decent only, I'm white by default...
One drop rule doesn't apply LOL.
Now if he was Cherokee, I could be in Congress.

Glad to have you here

>this fag thinks he knows how things 'work'
wasted trips of tres