Go onto Jow Forums as no-gunz

>go onto Jow Forums as no-gunz
>posters keep mentioning they have dreams of self defense scenarios where their guns fail
>"that's autistic"
>finally get gunz and start carrying
>have a dream where my ccw fails
what the fuck. this is some mimetic virus shit

Attached: a6xu7soq5fey.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgbbLM5Ss
webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your image makes me nervous and I hate it.
>this is why I close all doors behind me

no. your subconscious brain is constantly telling narratives, and they are informed by your conscious experience. this is where waking inspiration comes from. if you weren't on Jow Forums but were on /a/ and playing anime vidya instead you would be dreaming about long boring conversations with green haired 2d girls that go nowhere and you wake up just after being friendzoned. failure dreams are exceeeeedingly common. for me it's always the safety won't come off or the trigger feels like it's rusted tight. can get pretty intense, desu.

Attached: qtbuttercup.jpg (1404x2048, 303K)

what do you mean?

Attached: g01.jpg (750x1048, 246K)

Normal human foibles, your brain is just reinforcing your need to train more for nightmare scenarios where everything you already have isn't enough to cope.

has that ever made you want to get a gun without a safety?

I don't have failure dreams like that, mine always just have this weird disconnect between when I pull trigger and the target drops, the whole sequence in between is blank space.

Noooo

some times I have sleep paralisis where nutnfancy is standing over my bed begging me to cuck his hot mormon wife while ranting about the size and weight constrictions of his own limp micro penis. he is in a frenzy and wont stop making acronyms about the consistency of his mustardy jizz that brought into this world his faggot of a son. I know when the dream is about to end cause we will flash to the snowy western desert of Utah, and I will be trying to push my PSA pistol build out past 400 yards with iron sights. and nutn is there, fucking my asshole. but his limp micro pp has been made to the big pp by my inadequate POU when designing my GTW rifle.

calm down, let's follow it

Attached: Dragan+Bibin+-+Push.jpg (750x1044, 196K)

no. i like a 1911 with a frame safety, and practice disengaging it so it's automatic in an emergency. i don't like piece of shits like the LCP or whatever. i would take a deer rifle with no safety though.

cool

That one doesn't do it for me. Sorry

of course. the dog is trying to tell us something

Attached: tumblr_pev2bzZDc21qa578so1_1280.jpg (1200x1504, 231K)

>a wild darkie appears
>"ooga booga bix nood, knawhamasayin'?"
>you've gone through the motions, you know what to do - this is the moment you've waited for all of your life
>draw glock 7 from shoulder holster
>"that's my purse, I don't know you!"
>25 cents trigger job suddenly feels like 200 pounds
>clipazine falls off as you squeeze the grips as hard as you can

Attached: 1549148402186.jpg (455x606, 76K)

Let me help you there

Attached: C9IZxqR.jpg (600x577, 22K)

Alright. I don't like this.

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgbbLM5Ss

My dreams are always my rounds have less energy than a paintball gun, like if you've ever had a dream where you're fighting and it feels like you're dragging your arm through wet cement with all your force to land a punch that does nothing. My firearm works, it just doesn't really have much effect. It gets hella intense.

>BOOM
>my front door get kicked in
> 3 armed men start walking up the stairs
> I grab my home defense AR out of the closest
>flip the safety off and ...... BOIINGGGGG
>Springs and little pieces fall out everywhere
>desperately try to reassemble all the little parts in time

I’ve had this nightmare atleast 4 times. That being said I have had some awesome Jow Forums dreams. One time my father and I successfully defended our house against a Hajia attack using their AKs and Grenades. It was an awesome dream

Attached: 93A6D631-8C92-465F-8053-BE886513CA26.png (960x599, 41K)

I don't have a handgun yet so I don't have these dreams yet but I just woke up from a Jow Forums dream
>be me
>go to LGS
>just looking everything over
>remember that there was something I'm interested in and the LGS is having a 25% off sale today
>try to find it
>finally found it, it got moved and apparently, the rear sight base had been unscrewed and fell off
>take it up to the front counter, ask if they can screw it back in
>instantly hit with "you did this, you better pay for damages"
>wat?
>try to explain that I just found it like this, why would I take apart part of a gun I want to buy and ask them to fix it for me
>owner's wife gets called up and involved, pins it as all my fault
>get banned from store
>family also banned from store
>they claim a fine of $150 and demand I pay
>fuck no, you assholes are getting it
>taken to court
>video evidence that I'm innocent
>ruling that I get gun for free
>go in day after to get my free gun
>"sorry, already sold" when I can see it poking of a corner in the backroom
>court again
>"free guns for life" is the new ruling
>go back in
>see the gun I want back on the rack
>take it and a SCAR 17S to the front counter
>fill 4473 for both and I don't have to pay a dime
>stare down furious owner's wife
>get my guns and load them into my car
>"I'll be back"
>free guns are awesome
And that was my dream last night.

Annon: the gun is YOU, you feel like a failure

There's something about a dark open door that just does that, especially at night.
For some reason I have a really hard time sleeping at night if even the closet door is cracked open.

I never have dreams where my gun fails mechnically.
The ones that haunt me are the ones where my gun magically turns into the Makarov from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and even direct hits don't do anything to the person I'm shooting at.

comfy

Attached: 1548667729586.png (275x271, 91K)

lmao is that a fucking bed sheet?

I have had dreams like this where I didn't want to shoot the person but had to and my gun wouldn't stop them.

I have constant nightmares about shooting someone ans the bullet not effecting them.

>Annon: the gun is YOU, you feel like a failure
also those drugs you take are making you paranoid

>nutnfancy is standing over my bed begging me to cuck his hot mormon wife
"user, fill my wife with your potent, non-miscarrying seed"

""""Howdy pardner.""""

Attached: closeyourblindswhatdoyoumeantherearenoblinds.png (623x835, 1.05M)

Attached: d42fe10644abc188283fade884373a39.jpg (500x750, 29K)

I dunno, do bedsheets fuck?

I had a dream last night that these dindus were breaking into my house. But my guns were in my safe. I didnt have time to get them and I didnt want tot try (safe is disguised as table) because they'd steal the whole thing or try to crack it. so i tried beating them tactically with a board. but they just ate hit after hit. all three of them and they just stood there laughing and telling me about the guns they had in there pockets and how they'd kill me. I just stood there taking homerun strength swings on their heads to no avail.

>like, comments, and subscribes, and hits the notification bell.

>user sleep walks to gun store, gets the Jamal treatment after trying to walk off with a SCAR

whats up spicy horses

I don't have dreams where the gun itself fails but I have a hard time pulling the trigger. It feels like a plastic toy, like having a cap gun where you can squeeze as much as you want and the hammer won't make the cap pop. Usually my guns work though, it's the feeling like I have a rubber band attached to my arms legs and torso that I can't stand. Like I want to throw a punch or run and there's an unseen tension pulling me back

wait till you kill something then it attacks you in a dream

>gloomily lit parking lot
>several dimply lit streetlights, it's pitch black in the distance
>demonladyidon'tknowwhatthefuck appears
>back pedal faster than MJ
>fumble in my hoody pocket for a revolver
>the woman approaches closer and closer
>she lunges at me
>pull out my fucking phone instead
>wake up

Attached: 1553716841682.jpg (355x433, 22K)

i have nightmares about the taliban almost every night user

Attached: 980x.jpg (980x551, 145K)

his benelli looks fucked up

Attached: om31d9e55c101.jpg (460x346, 26K)

I would let them in.
zebras are bros.

Attached: 60b.png (450x600, 199K)

I've had dreams of the mountains of Afghanistan, my rifle always seems to do just fine I just feel like I'm super fucking slow, like reloads or malfunctions. I've had plenty of dreams of the running through the shoothouse, I have to try my damnedest to be any good. Sometimes I'm innawoods but never getting contact... Waiting for ambushes that never happen but feel like are gonna kick off any second. Sometimes I feel like I wake up more tired than when I went to sleep...

Is that a dead dog on the floor?

Attached: 1517533806078.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Wtf is that thing

I often get dreams where I'm about to fuck a really hot qt, but then when I thrust my dick hits a brick wall.
I often end up waking up after humping the wall next to my bed IRL, and sometimes it hurts. Gotta change my underwear then go back to sleep.

>Have dream I'm riding my dirtbike around
>It's clunky and slow and won't get out of second gear

Like 5 times I've had this dream!

Attached: 20582654_1377511622296794_5988655952318955520_n.jpg (750x750, 87K)

wew.

UPDATE: I had a crazy ass dream where I was
>having dinner with family at an airport or bus station or something
>comfy conversations
>dinner ends, I go to some lockers to get my stuff
>African person next to me starts asking me personal questions
>where I'm going and what I'm going to study there
>I get slightly nervous
>close locker and start to walk away
>get halfway across terminal and notice a bunch of people standing outside in rectangle formation
>people around me start running, i keep walking for some reason
>terrorists start blowing themselves up and some masked guys run in
>i dive behind a plant and furniture
>at an airport, don't have a pistol on me
>FUCK
>wake up sweaty and heart is racing

Fucking Jow Forums giving me nightmares.

that sounds far too cohesive and coherent to be a dream

I've had several dreams where someone is trying to attack me and I'm trying to shoot them with my 44 mag revolver. For some reason I either can't pull the trigger, or I do but it's like the rounds are little marshmallows that just bounce off the person and don't hurt them at all.

let user blog

I've had so many dreams of coyotes killing my dog at night. I've gotten nervous enough to actually wear my NVGs just to take my dog for a night piss.

Oh I have a good one
>be cop
>inb4 Jow Forums calls me a fascist gun-grabber
>have regular dreams about my duty weapon either FTF or it will fire and nothing happens
>Had one reoccurring that bothered me for a week or two
>respond to a library in neighboring jurisdiction for some reason
>call was for aggressive male subject
>male is a guy whose corpse I saw at seen of a suicide I worked in my first year
>at the call his face was mostly gone from self-inflicted GSW and decomp
>he had been inside with no AC for several summer days in NC
>only knew what he looked like alive from DL photo
>call at library always escalates, usually he draws a knife or something
>I draw down and fire
>nothing happens
>ohfuck.jpg
>glawk went off and at the range I was at, I couldnt have missed.
>No rounds are coming out of glawk, just makes noise and cycles
>should-be-dead guy laughs in my face and I smell the stank of summertime corpse
>Wake up

Dream cropped up some time after I went to that DOA. Havent had it in a long time. I'm not very squeamish and have seem who knows how many corpses. He wasnt even my first gusher. Weird

Fuck you avatarfaggot.

Attached: 2019-03-16 02_52_54-Windows Media Player.png (1797x908, 1.68M)

Yeah I second this one. Man theres some that you dont even kill that will come for you in a dream. Wounded ones who tried will try to finish you off

Whats he running from?

It was a dream, just a really strange one. I wish it were true, then I'd finally have the type 99 long that I've been lusting over recently (that was the gun in my dream).
Kek

Not your fault user. We can't all be expected to be born with the knowledge of NOT to sign up to fight Israel's wars.

i have had a recurring dream where the trigger is impossibly hard to pull... i can feel the plastic flexing slightly but the trigger wont break. or i get the FTF dream.

HES NOT RUNNING FROM HES RUNNING TO MXC!!!

What are you, a fairy?

My gun dreams are that the trigger pull is like 100 lbs and when I do manage to go full Hulk and touch a round off, it launches the bullet at only like 25mph. WTF!!!!!

Imagine loading a .44 magnum so that the actual bullets are marshmellows. Assuming they don't disintegrate during firing, you'd be serving justice with sweet gooey fireballs.

I remember time when I failed to stab or shoot my attacker in my dreams
Now those dreams turn into me brutally mauling, ripping, tearing and biting my attacker until everything is covered in blood Sometimes I sleep those dreams over and other times I wake up my heart pounding like hell
I miss dreams that were easier to handle

>buy skittles with friends
>gunman bursts in and starts robbing the place
>draw weapon
>gunman is about to blow away the 9/10 qt clerk
>aim
>hands shaking like Michael J Fox
>trigger feels like it has a steel cable attached to a fridge
>finally pull the trigger
>action just snaps and lets out a deafening crack
>gunman turns and approaches
>charge him
>he's so much bigger than I first thought
>swing at him
>punches land like I'm wearing pillows for gloves
>he easily overpowers me
>puts the gun to my head
>reach for the slide and it snaps back biting my finger
>look up and it turns out it was a revolver all along
>he starts pulling the trigger, laughing as I flinch at the empty chambers
>he pulls the trigger and I can see the flash
>wake up
>freak out and do all the maintenance I should have done after going to the range the day before
Never being lazy with cleaning again.

Oh shit, I thought that art style looked familiar. Just not used to him drawing people.

No, just sleeping. He a good boi.

FTP ACAB don't you have rights to violate or dogs to shoot?

>if you've ever had a dream where you're fighting and it feels like you're dragging your arm through wet cement with all your force to land a punch that does nothing
Wtf this happens to me all the time and I wake up feeling so helpless and panicked. Wtf man, thanks for articulating that.
Anyone know what the fuck this means, represents, symbolizes?

Attached: 1553647321940.jpg (720x592, 64K)

My dreams involve shooting the hostage or innocent bystanders instead. I have no qualms about shooting who needs to be shot.

>There's something about a dark open door that just does that, especially at night.
>For some reason I have a really hard time sleeping at night if even the closet door is cracked open
Also this, I feel like eyes will be peering in watching me. Pretty spooky.

It means you're lying under covers and your body can tell you aren't throwing a real punch, even if you think you are. Try lazer eyes instead, always works for me.

One other thing that happens to me about a dozen times in my life is when I wake up consciously but can't manage to move my body. And it takes extreme effort and focus to actually begin to move me finger tips/toes. It's always in a panic because I feel a sudden urgency/panic like there's going to be a home invader/emergency situation and I can't physically move/respond physically. Very unsettling.

Attached: 1553463935628m.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis#1

Fuck you I had a dog like that

>Use of certain medications, such as those for ADHD
Fuggg

Attached: 1553708271702.jpg (400x289, 24K)

I use it as screensaver on my phone, it's pretty cute!

Exactly.
Damn, I really need to watch this show.

Had my first vivid self defense dream where it wasnt just me on a battlefield but me actually defending my house.

Had a revolver and at one point it didnt go bang. So I pulled the trigger again. Never been so happy to have had a revolver in my life. If it was a semi auto I likely would have died right there.

Anyone have a dream where your real gun is suddenly just finger guns and it stops working but their guns are still fine

>tfw i already lived this thanks to Patreon access
we really do get bonus perks!

Attached: 1529795622154.jpg (343x343, 27K)