What are some good shotguns to blow my brains out?

What are some good shotguns to blow my brains out?

Attached: 59c7fd6ae63c9a35462e47d684abeaa7.png (494x750, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP78aX1A9N0
walmart.com/ip/Sports-South-Llc-Hatfield-12ga-Single-Shotgun-Walnut-Stk/121064470
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KSG

One with a firing pin
make sure to get the barrel really in there, too

Get pic related, easier to reach the trigger, also as a bonus people will think you're a fag when they see that you own a shockwave

Attached: download (6).jpg (264x119, 3K)

Pic related should do. Maybe a used Maverick 88 with short barrel and pistol grip.

Make sure to aim for the brainstem OP.

Kinda pricey for a one use item

Newfags. The Jow Forums answer is to use an exit bag so that Opie doesn't add to gun violence statistics when he takes the loser's way out. Don't be a fag in death too OP.

Don't add to the statistic you mongoloid. Take a non firearm related way out. Hang yourself, drink bleach, build a machinegun and wait for the ATF, anything but shooting yourself as it will just add to their statistics.

Instead of trying to kill yourself, do something stupid you've always wanted to do but never dared to. What's the worst that could happen? You can still kill yourself after that if the results are actually worse but you'll also have sone fun before that, you know that you deserve it after the shitshow that got you where you are now.

Fuck your stats you little bitch

Please don't user. God loves you, he just doesn't want to see you right now. Get some help.

Dad's buddy did this back in the day. Blew half his face off instead of his brains out. Funny thing is, even with half a face, he realized that it was better to be alive then dead. Just like most survivors that threw themselves off the Golden Gate, the last thing they remember was that whatever issue they were having, it was not worth killing themselves over. Not by a long shot.
Instead of blowing your brains out, I'd suggest adjusting your life and soldiering on.

Attached: asdwg.png (680x665, 312K)

Mossberg Maverick 88, just picked one up to kill liberals and make fun of loser virgin beta males like you

I'll put my boot so far up your ass that you can choke on dogshit if you shoot yourself with a gun cunt

I always wondered why suicidal people dont do something cooler in their death. Like why not run the gates at NSA headquarters and 100% of getting ventilated by a dozen guys mag dumping on you. It worked for the last 3 guys who tried it

Perhaps you're right, it might that im just too lazy to keep on going with this shit. Anyways ive had a good life, ive loved and been loved, despite the shitty conditions i was born in i managed to get several scholarships to expensive af, ive had some good friends and some friends, i dont really see how my life from this point on will be any different than the shitstorm it has already been.
Also im not a dumbass, im not thinking of kms tomorrow. These types of shit require months of preparation if not a year. Im also gonna make damn sure im fucking dead before my retarded family plugs me to a machine and prolongs my suffering till i die.

Your newfag is showing. Nobody gives a fuck about the Brady campaign's fake statistics.

Well for me its more of a control freak thing. Ive seen some unlucky bastards that dont succeed in killing themselves and end up half dead without being able to move a single muscle. I dont want that shit. Also complex planned suicides are a thing.

That brady cunt is so fucking dense

You wont do shit. Just like when the gun grabbers come knockin you little faggot.

>What are some good shotguns to blow my brains out?
None as you will be a statistic used by gun banners. Go put a bag on your head.

>ywn fill a sedan with so much explosive you have to sit ontop of a block of C4, drive to the NSA building's front gate, and do youtube.com/watch?v=SP78aX1A9N0

I've always thought that if I got to that point, I'd just pack my shit up and go live somewhere insane like Burma or Peru or something. Go try to tend bar and get into some shit and sleep on the beach. What else have you got to lose, you know? That absolute freedom is almost a fantasy of mine, but I know I'd have to lose everything to get the balls to get to the point of doing it.
Anyway, good luck user.

Attached: 1553090625599.jpg (750x906, 97K)

walmart.com/ip/Sports-South-Llc-Hatfield-12ga-Single-Shotgun-Walnut-Stk/121064470

#learn_to_cope
My life ain't very good either but I fucking deal with it and you should too
>I live on my own in an african tier rental shack
>I get my groceries at aldi's
>My ride is a rust bucket 85' f-1shitty
>I have little expendable money which means all I can afford are poverty guns.
>I haven't been with a women in over 3 years much less touched one.
Life is a cruel bitch, you should have learned that from the very beginning.

Try making a difference in the world instead.

Fag.

Just swim out into the ocean and disappear

go take soros with you first

Put the booze down if you're drinking, heavy drinking will start to reallllllly fuck with your mental state including depression, substance induced bipolarism, psychosis, you name it

This. If i were to ever try to kil myself, i'd do that. If i had moxie though, I'd try kill some warlord.

>place pic into ear
>pull trigger

It's how my Uncle in law killed himself.

Attached: capri-tools-air-blow-guns-cyclone-64_400_compressed.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Can't you just jump off a bridge instead?

That sounds horrible

Based as fuck

>not committing sepuku
fag

Its called sudoku retard