They're not perfect, but I might join them out of spite for grabbers. Should I do it, Jow Forums?

They're not perfect, but I might join them out of spite for grabbers. Should I do it, Jow Forums?
>t. GOA member

Attached: nra_logo.jpg (464x460, 122K)

don't be petulant -- join them all

Join them all - NRA, GOA, FPC, SAF, and your state 2A org.

I just went for the life membership, it was only like $1500 when I did it

>1500 shekels
>"only"
That's "only" 3/4 of my monthly income

Yes, we all must give at least some money to the gun lobby

So you make as much as minimum wage beaners in ca?

Unlike them, I don't live somewhere with ridiculous cost of living

Yes. Like you said, not perfect but they have strong political weight

Done.

>not waiting for the yearly price drop to $800 for a month
they send me a shitton of mail begging for more money

Call them and opt out, it works unlike GOA who won't stop mailing/emailing me shit.

OP here. I never get any mail from GOA other than my initial new member stuff

That fuckin Erich Pratt sends me shit constantly even though I've requested they don't.

If I ever get rich I’m going to become the Bloomberg of the progun agenda

join the fpc instead

Attached: 19A09E97-00BC-46E3-97BC-DE10D5CD2E47.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Part of me regrets doing the life membership to the NRA. They have become an organization of status quo, which can be good during some administrations but during the current has done nothing to and shows no signs of doing anything.
There are other organizations that can use your shekels more than the NRA. Look into FPC, 2AF, any and all state based organizations on top of your GOA before the NRA.

Stay with GOA user, the NRA are a gun manufacturer lobby not a gun rights lobby. They’re perfectly fine with bargaining away rights if they see money in it.

Too late. Just the $30 1 year membership though.
>mfw I'm now living in liberals' heads rent free for the low low price of $30

Attached: 1539283030739.jpg (599x589, 45K)

Shareblue shills are here!

Yep. Even with a cost/benefit analysis, that's 10k gun insurance and a lawyer if you ever needed to blast someone.

I don't think you know what "rent free" means. You paid money for it.

That’s what I did, and now I do my part to undermine their faggotry by voting for people like Adam Kraut.

I don't think you know what "rent" means.

>Adam Kraut.
Made a bullet vote (pun kinda intended) for him myself.

This.

I joined as a life member. They've cucked out on bumpybois and they think red flags are just flags, but whatever

>NRA are a gun manufacturer lobby not a gun rights lobby
you are literally repeating liberal anti-gun propaganda. it's not remotely true and it never has been.

Yes. GOA is superior in principle, but there's no getting around the fact that the NRA is the largest, most well funded, and involved in more gun rights cases than any other advocacy group.

I have a lot of bones to pick with them though. I really don't like the fact that the NRA does boot licking shit like give "courage awards for saving the internet" to the FCC chairman. We just have to deal with the NRA turning into a org that sucks the GOP's dick and pushes interests unrelated to gun rights or citizen rights at all. I pay the NRA to lobby on my behalf not be a front for neocons who hate fags. Maybe as GOA and similar orgs grow we can ditch the NRA as the primary lobbying group but there's really no realistic comparison between the NRA's power and other orgs.

The NRA does stupid boomer shit because it needs desperately to retain the support of cops, copsuckers, ARE TROOPS lovers, and conservadads. It does retarded pro-republican stuff because it calculates that republican majorities are inherently better for gun rights, even to the detriment of "pro-gun" democrats (Connor Lamb for example)

Whether this is tactically a good idea or not, that's their argument

They've been doing a shitty job lately, but how often does the NRA come up during gun political events? Its always about the NRA and very rarely do you see the GOA and other gun rights groups featured and mentioned in discussions by people or brought in to talk. Join them all. I really hope the GOA gets bigger.

I refer to the issue as the Red Cross syndrome. Something starts to get attention, the NRA swoops on takes control of the situation and takes all the credit. The moment it stops being important the NRA packs up and leaves.

nice try Rachel Maddow

Reminder the NRA is a hate magnet for the left

Attached: 1521951394392.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

They got bootyblasted by Daddy Bush when they did that fundraising on "Jack-Booted Government Thugs"

Attached: 1521951178594.jpg (1536x2048, 419K)

Did the NRA have anything to do with DC vs Heller?

Attached: 1521942806991.jpg (1029x1372, 302K)

>NRA
Complacent with current 2nd amendment infringement
>The Left
Ban guns completely thus starting 1776 2.0 Electric Boogaloo, gets thrown from privately owned anti-Communist attack helicopters

lmao. make 20k today. kill yourself

Attached: 1521939718789.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

>out of spite for grabbers
Do bump stocks count? because they grabbed those, and they'll be out for anything but fudshit too keep their durguns.

This, and a reminder why the NRA is still there as a hate magnet--to keep America from going full-N-Zed.

Attached: 1526752742805.jpg (720x720, 93K)

>common sense laws literally will not kill you
No but the police you send after accusing me of being a terrorist literally will.

Attached: 1553009948362.jpg (750x520, 27K)

join them. they are the goliath of the gun-advocacy groups. keep them large, i dont think most of the anti-NRA gun supporters realize how precarious their rights are at this moment in history. demographics of the country are changing and most people are happy to vote away american values and rights

>17th and 19th century

typical libtards, cant even realize 17th century is 1600 and 19th century is 1800

>17th Century Laws
>19th Century Weapons

Attached: 1.png (214x300, 114K)

The filed an amicus brief because a case they had got rolled up into the whole lawsuit. But if you listen to their propaganda, the whole lawsuit was their idea in the first place.

BTW, the CEO bitching about having their case merged into another case was Wayne Fuckmeintheass LaPierre.

What gun rights has the NRA ever fought for or won?
What recent bullshit legislation has the NRA stood up to, filed suits against, and resisted?

NONE fuck the NRA. They only exist to represent manufacturers and they realize that the tug of war, illusion of being a rights organization is how they stay in business. Just how the CIA perpetuates the drug trade to justify their/law enforcement existence and budget inflation, as to does the NRA with 2A.

There is never and never should be compromise.

Join GOA.

Attached: special_hats.jpg (679x960, 132K)

fuck whatever anyone else says. YES. Absolutely.

Welcome to the era of muh feelings

Attached: 1521997058561.jpg (681x622, 64K)

Just curious: Whatever happened with Hollis v Holder/Hollis v Lynch?

Don't thing the NRA went within .50 BMG range of that one

Attached: 1521948797803.jpg (360x481, 51K)

Again, they are hate magnets

Wow, that sign didn't age well

Attached: 1521948887556.jpg (906x1199, 222K)

and I remember when this sign was ironic

Attached: 1521956131218.jpg (1429x2000, 287K)

I am a member of both the NRA and the GOA. Lifetime GOA, AND annual NRA the last two years.
I actually sent the NRA an email yesterday though telling them that their casual support of "red flag laws" means that I will not be renewing my membership with their organization.
People say it all the time, that they're not good at defending our rights, and merely half ass and "bargain" with our rights, and this new red flag shit has finally convinced me they're not on our side.
NO MORE COMPROMISES

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26-13-59-01-1.png (1435x2126, 865K)

If the Jews could use subversion and infiltration of interfaith ministries to get every major Christian church on board with genetic replacement, I don't see why the same strategies couldn't be used to push the NRA to an even stronger position of no compromise. The strength that the left has over the right is that their adherents are willing to sacrifice for their ideology, be it through taking a lower paying job in academia or hiring useless diversity hires for their companies' openings.

Lol I made $50k today. Kill yourself

WHY YOU MEAN TO ARX!?!?!?

A quick search shows that the case was dismissed. I don't recall the NRA throwing any backing behind that either. I am sure if it went to the supreme court they would have muscled their way in though.

Try the Firearms Policy Coalition alongside any state gun group that you may be a part of.

Do I have to be all three to be in the NRA?

Attached: 1521951745515.jpg (1536x2048, 634K)

>Should I do it,
LOL fuck no, if you were a member of FPC you could keep your bump stock, see real gun rights organisations actually fight for gun rights in court, not push gun control like the NRA

Attached: bumpoff.jpg (687x519, 80K)

Of if we could only get that for state-level AWBs

Attached: 1521953975630 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

Nah. It states AND so you only have to fit into one category.

Join the SRA instead!

strong political weight that they do nothing with. When's the last time they took anyone to court over gun control?

>he isn't already a life member of both the NRA and GOA
Back to Jow Forumspolitics with you.

>they have strong political weight
lol

Attached: gungrabbers.jpg (783x617, 75K)

The current challenge of Rogers v Grewal (challenging NJ may issue standard for concealed carry permits) is directly backed by the NRA's NJ affiliate. It could be said that the NRA (who has made arguments to the SCOTUS on whether or not to take the case) is involved.
This case is currently being kicked around by the supreme court.

I give them $20 here and there, but they suck and they're big. GOA is far, far better.

Fucking illegal spic. Fucking hate us even more for allowing these pieces of shit on our country.

Fat old traitorous fucks.

>20th century laws
>21st century women
Can we take away their right to vote now?

you're actually retarded if you believe that

>What gun rights has the GOA ever fought for or won?
>What recent bullshit legislation has the GOA stood up to, filed suits against, and resisted?

The NRA was founded by yankees to teach ysnkees how to shoot after the war of northern aggression.

Hope you can see now why the NRA is fucked. It’s full of damn yankees.

Okay, I'm choosing asshole

Attached: 1521942793664.jpg (1029x1372, 343K)

Eh, sure?
I mean they're cocksuckers but it does piss the grabbers off.

As long as you belong to more than one I think it's fine.
>t. user who hates the NRA but values gun rights

exactly

Attached: 1522335583598.jpg (451x600, 89K)

Kansas

bump stock ban

which the NRA FUCKING SUPPORTED

FUCK THE NRA

Red flag laws which the NRA has no problem with. GOA says fuck that shit. You're dumb

I would join all these guys but I’m paranoid and hate shill marketing so I don’t wanna deal with the spam.

No, sorry, I'm a member of an organization that hasn't compromised and advocated for gun control, unlike the NRA: the pink pistols

If you wait until around their national convention you can get it way cheaper

>Should I do it, Jow Forums?
yes, of course. otherwise ((they)) will win.

Attached: 1528941389949.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

FUCK THE NRA

HOW MANY LAWS HAVE THEY REVERSED

HOW MANY HAVE THEY ALLOWED TO BE PASSED?

and be such a boomer as to give money to the people who sold out the bump stocks because of outrage mobs? what the fuck do they "conserve" exactly?

ignore the nra shills, this organization is a scam and all they do for you is fill your mailbox with junk

Oh god please be true. Nothing would make me happier than to be able to carry in my home state and watch Cory Booker cry crocodile tears because "Muh inner city brethren of newark can't rob defenseless people anymore wahhhhhhhh"

>tfw you will outlive bloomberg even with his life-extending blood sacrifices

Attached: 1520079378305.jpg (761x563, 67K)