Why is a country that uses Mig-21s in 2019 wasting money on sci-fi weapons?

Why is a country that uses Mig-21s in 2019 wasting money on sci-fi weapons?

Attached: 1553699220447.png (1047x777, 423K)

Same reason China is pumping out sheet-metal cruise ships and dressing them up as destroyers. Appear strong when you are weak.

>China
>weak
we talk again in 30 years, filthy round eye

>Sir we accidentally shot down one of our satellites when we were trying to shoot down a Pakistani satellite
>Uh...yeah we meant to do that
>To...uh...show the world we can?
>Yeah, we a space power now. So much better than a super power.

This guy thinks that China wil still be a unified country in 30 years.

Attached: 1553248722782.gif (320x160, 321K)

One word: institutionalized corruption due to a low IQ society that has no national loyality

I'm sure we'll speak again in 5 when all those "nice" new boats fall apart.

>mutts in charge of history
Oh wait, you have neither history nor culture
The shortest dynasty in China history last longer than your country's age. Chances are the CCP will have another 300 years and maybe forever. A authoritarian regime always fails because itcannot control everyone's thought. AIs are about to change that.

Attached: basedXi.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Because this technology can be used for ABM.

Lol at you quoting Winnie and believing your own bullshit.

>muh dynasties
In that case, Egypt punks you by being older.

Attached: xi jinping.jpg (217x232, 7K)

>quoting your new dictator
>believing your own propaganda
>thinking AI will replace bug people

Attached: 1539653592769.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

all these countries kill satalite when usa has a functional space ship since the 60's is the world even trying lol

>we have secret tech that is so secret that it is only deployed when our entire industrial base is totally destroyed rendering us incapable of producing anymore of said tech.
ever tim
I am just laughing at you stupid mutts reading about China changing dynasties "frequently" thinking that frequent = 30 years. You don't even realize that how short and insignificant 30 years is. Your deficient sense of time is the evidence of your country's non-existent history

Attached: raugh.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

usa had the capability to create free power for years that was cheap and easy to do but it was only "talked" about recently

the internet technology was out since the 50's the military was using it for years. The only reason usa released it's tech to the public was cos recession was comming and the internet dot bubble happened, it was a big learning experince for the american elite and there jewish masters cos they lost control for a while.

just look at GPS it was out for years also but no one had it until the 90's cos of desert storm

it makes sense really imagine if you are doing business and every one around you is selling sticks and you can make machine guns. Why would you tell people you can make and sell machine guns. just even seeing it might give the others ideas on how to make it and it would be a threat to you and your family so keep it a secret

also want to add if you can make sticks easily why and make a furtune on it why make machine guns and threaten your life

because when they come to you with sticks and your army is shit and that single machine gun won't save you.
See German with tanks. Who gives a shit about tanks if you only have like 2?
Same for early nukes. The US had like 2 and both were used on Japan. The Soviet wouldn't even give less of a fuck. The Chinese during the Korean war had no nuke and they didn't give a shit because what were the US gonna do with their puny arsenal of that game-changing weapon? You would've dropped all your nukes on the Chinese and killed 500k of time instantly. Nice! Then what? Even without nukes, Europe would have gotten fucked and Korea and Japan.

Attached: the_battle_of_kutno_jpg.jpg (1814x1079, 3.81M)

Are you just pretending to be retarded, or are you a street shitting paki? Do you know what using this capability against a foreign nation would mean? War. This was merely a demonstration of capability.

Superpower by 2020 bois

The expression on his face is killing me

Most of his country is terrified of toilets and perpetually on the brink of starvation, and they choose to do this

Have you ever even met a white person? There's a reason they conquered the world and there's a reason women, children and jews fear them.

yes, and the white man is weak, just like his nation. in 30 years, the bald eagle will be literally bald, weakened from inner turmoil and the general weakness of your democratic system. at the same time, the chinese dragon will spread it's mighty wings and fly, vital like never seen before.

bow to the power of china, the han will be your master. we are good people tho, so have no fear. we will feed you.

Yeah, and us still uses M2 Browning, a 1920's tech.

another insect astroturfing thread

Attached: 1534114256204.png (535x375, 51K)

what's next, india sets the bar for hygiene?

You can't improve upon perfection.

>declares itself a space power
First they declare themselves a super power and now a space power. I mean they're not even fishing for compliments or anything, they just straight up declare themselves to be something. Unbelievable.

I honestly wonder what they'll claim next? Best and most advanced military in the world?

China is genociding troublesome non Han like it's not even funny. Not only will they be a unified country in 30 years, they'll be far more unified than today. America OTOH will literally cease to exist by then as America does the exact opposite of China, while having less people and a worse starting point.

this man knows his shit, you shall be governor of a state of your choice once we bought your country.

except you got the first part wrong, china is not genociding the Uighur and Tibetian people. they just accept our Han superiority and become Han. Pic related, they are what we call Nu-Han in mandarin.

Attached: han.jpg (552x368, 56K)

>china is not genociding the Uighur and Tibetian people
Hasn't the Chinese state resettled tons of Hans in Xinjiang and Tibet? Call it replacement migration then if you prefer, it's still a genocide by all intents (not that I have a problem with Uyghurroaches being removed).

Our leaders did that to improve the life for everyone in those regions, and show them that there is more and better things to life than being a stinky turk muslim or a stinky dalai lama worshipper. hence the masses of Nu-Han in those regions. We literally took them out of their respective shells, they are happy now.

Chinese dragons don't have wings, silly.

Attached: traditional-chinese-dragon-paper-cut-art-vector-884550.jpg (944x1080, 320K)

Well some have, duh

China is rich, we can give our dragons wings any time we want, and as much as we think is appropriate

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策
The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights
民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣
Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子
強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報
九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品
賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

You are stupid if you think that works. Seen this dozens of time, and i'm still here.

lol

>t.beady eyed Pajeet

Attached: eternal-poo.png (1425x832, 912K)

I agree on the ai point, i want a robot to do stuff without bias and make the process open sorce so anyone with the knowhow can make sure all the algorithims are in place.
Second: Your country breaks every few hundred years and reforms. American history is simply an extention of the rest of western history. you go back to yellow river we go back to greeks, or mesopotamia if you want to be a bit more vague on what "west" means

that doesn't make much sense user

want a space gun that can shoot asteroids for the lulz and i guess defined earth from rogue meteor every know and then.

Understandable, wish we did the same in the west. strength and unity was a thing the west knew in the 1800's and 1900's, but modern cuckery is destroying this instead of bettering owrselves we're trying to help petty micro-groups to the detriment of the whole. a singular culture is a happy culture. think how much of a shitstorm it would be if england and france didnt quash most of their regional languages for the state one, it would have just caused more butthurt.

Not the guy you're responding to but it does make sense.

>China and India are enemies.
>India is clearly far inferior in every respect to China.
>India is literally one of the most hated countries in the world.

What can India do in such a situation? Try to make everyone hate China instead and rile up the US in particular against China.

Not claiming they're all necessarily poos but it absolutely does make sense.

>no one would just lie on the internet

Attached: poo shills overtaking cuckchan.png (1091x746, 163K)

>cia nigger thinks he can destroy a 5000 year old civilization

Get fucked kikes.

Attached: CA6ABE65-9892-410D-9AA7-20871F2A0E46.jpg (1668x1978, 490K)

>this proofs all chinese on the internet are indians, and everyone hating chinese is also indian
I'm a legit Han Chinese man, believe me

>Understandable, wish we did the same in the west.
Yup and we will, as soon as liberalism will be weakened enough. I mean hell, look at Salvini for example. IMPOSSIBLE just 5-6 years ago.

Soros is right and that is precisely why I support China even though I'm European.

Fuck liberalism.

csept the civilization isnt 5000 years old, china is pretty not open about this. they had different regional languages, the state often broke up and the cultures were radicaly different sinse recently. the only semi constant was there was a central emperor, but that acts the same as the ottoman sultan, hre emperor, roman emp. they ruled many different cultures at once. by the same respect the west could be saind to be 6000+ years old with fertile creasent and stuff. also most of the early chinese history is dubious as fuck.

If all these shithole countries led by shitty strongmen hate George Soros, can he really be that bad?

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 32K)

To prove to America that they can shoot down satellites. The end game of the USSC is to have satellites that drop munitions (like nukes) from orbit, so that they hit faster than they can be intercepted.

>from orbit
but that's against the rules user

I bloody hope. I very much have an affinity for larger western culture and history. I dont hate any other like the chinese or indian or whatever, but it pains me that we are ripping each other apart and shitting on our history instead of finding pride in it, being rational, and moving forward like the people who pushed us into the modern world proper.

>no one would just shitpost on a tibetian basket weaving forum especially not us Pajeets this is absurd
>in fact im not even a Pajeet anymore Im a Chinaman defending Pajeets now
>believe me this makes much more sense
lel

Attached: not-entirely-true.jpg (890x659, 192K)

see

but why? icbm are pretty fast, satillites would only quicken it my a few minutes

Nigger

Is Jow Forums banned in china? i know people can get around bans pretty easily, but just wondering.

>Murcia gonna fell China how old dear civilization is

Fuck off you 80 IQ subhuman creature.

No, it's actually not. Why would it.

Trump will be too cucked to call out (((their))) {{{poos}}}

When China shot one down everyone went full butthurt about muh space pollution and muh threat to world peace muh appearing strong when weak muh collapse and the usual homo faggotry.
Now with India the headlines are all like elite club, India stong, India powerful, India Spacesuperpower

>Waaaaa my chink fantasy "history" wasn't really that homogeneous nor unified

lmao kill yourself you slant fuck

Why do you ask? Has Jow Forums been banned in India? Are you on a proxy now? Just wondering why you are changing the topic.

Attached: INDIA 2020.jpg (600x406, 41K)

idk i just hear a lot of public websites are a no go for the chinese gov., like Youtube.

Im sorry i very calmly explained the truth instead of
>Murcia gonna fell China how old dear civilization is
I dont think this is a bad or anything, im just explaining it how it is. On a smaller scale its like how germany unified and consolidated way late in history, however much more diverse. It actualy more similar to if all of europe was conquered by napoleon and french became the dominant culture and we started saying "our history is 4000 years old going back to the greeks". except that history is substantiated unlike a lot of anceint chinese stuff. PRC had a good mass media system, nothing wrong with that.

>waaaaaaaaaa but i read some butthurt gook pastas just making up shit and loosly paraphrasing wikipedia and revisionist disinfographics that pull shit out of their curry smeared ass about white kangz in entire East Asia "theories" by literally who faggots, but lets only talk about the China parts because Im a weebfag
>it was real in my mind

lmao just die Sanchez

Attached: 5dchess.jpg (591x555, 61K)

does trump play Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poke 0_o?!?!?

holy shit lmao. Your little autistic rant was so cringe.

you cant put nuclear, conventional, or biological weapons in space due to the outer space treaty.
Project THOR, however...

you say that like people actualy care about treaties unless theres actualy enough of a fuss about them.

>To prove to America that they can shoot down satellites
Why would India want to prove that to America when America courts India?

Yay!
They are finally up to 1985 tech.
Also, where is their aesthetic photo?

Attached: 9EE97CBC-2BF6-45DD-8097-F9E4FCF2798D.jpg (888x1101, 176K)

This thread

China doesn't even have the 1.4 billion population as they keep saying, all lies from a 200 million people country who knows that when the american eagle gets tired of their shitty products they are doomed

you sound insane

Quads of cringe
Post guns with timestamp

Just a reflex of this insane world where people think a country full of lies is gonna surpass the eternal american dominion

The U.S.A should use Indian rockets instead of Russian.

India already reaching Mars. Russia no.

Yeah America #1 we get it, now go back to the kitchen pablo

You know that at least 30 million men in China will never have a chance to have a wife or children. And this problem will peak around 2030, right? How do you think the CCP will handle that many despondent incels?
War with the US won't fix the gender gap. As it would be entirely fought in the air or at sea. Any land war would probably kill just as many women as men.

America's demographic problems are real. But not inevitable. The die has already been cast in China.

They don't have that population user, its the biggest scam they ever produced, China's population is far lower, this supossed unbalance doesn't exist, even if the numbers were right, which they aren't, 30 million on a 1.5 billion pop is very low if we take the death toll of the past civil wars on china, nothing near enough to kill them

>Why is a country that uses Mig-21s in 2019 wasting money on sci-fi weapons?
Election season

That's true, they don't export those, they keep their poverty and discontent domestic.

I don't believe you user#2 but I'm interested your claim. Make your case.

You're on Jow Forums, keep the lords name out of your mouth unless it is to praise.

i miss the old Jow Forums. thx for reminding me there's still hope.

Just a Pajeet Thot for american masters to let him lick them, he has no shit to say user, ignore it

Sure thing Chink just google the exact same question user, you will see it

Only the US, China and India have anti-satellite capability. India is now a space superpower.

Because India is a very weird society where you have a neurosurgeon who lives next to literal African tier peasants and their military reflects this

i hope it's a buffet, the wife loves those fried breads covered in sugar

I screencap ed that

just google it, come on pajeet, which chink molested you

lol imagine being this retarded.
chinks attempt to deflect, thinking that the west likes them....

For what purpose lmao

Tiananmen Square massacre 1989

Not OP but probably to dab on poo’s with

>massacre
that's western propaganda. literally. first of all, nothing happened on the square itself. it was empty during the whole time, as it was blocked by our military and police. around the square, there were protests, which began to turn violent. people were lynching policemen and soldiers in horrible ways, there's more than enough photos that prove this. they were burning them, hanging them from bridges, everything. yes, a lot of people died. but calling it a horrible massacre of innocent people, acted out by an oppressive violent government, that's just propaganda. just like calling it the "tiananmen square massacre", your media only did that because it sounds catchy. everyone in China knows about this, it's no secret. The only ones who believe in your version are the few "activists" your media loves to present as spokesperson of our whole people.

Attached: f2c0036ca6b40d23bb828f8890475e46.png (677x400, 447K)

Cool, I'm going to take a water cup and fill it with Sprite tho.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

why don't you post on your own gun board in China? Post your guns, user. I'm sure you have some really cool semi autos :^)

there will be no more sprite, only juice made of weird peachy things you never heard of once the Chinaman takes over