My buddy asked me to help him pick out his first rifle, he wants to spend ~$1,000 and wants something semi-auto...

My buddy asked me to help him pick out his first rifle, he wants to spend ~$1,000 and wants something semi-auto, but doesn't want an AR-15. I've given him quite a few ideas, but I want to know if Jow Forums has any cool rifles in that price range that they could recommend. He's a hasgunz, he just was a pistol/shotgunfag up until this point.

Attached: 1532534037926.png (800x600, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/804666949
atlanticfirearms.com/products/ak-47-rifle-m10-762-diy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A U T O N U G G E T

Attached: URAAA.jpg (1000x667, 29K)

That's just an SKS you double nigger

no, the boye on the right however...

Attached: PTRS-41.jpg (770x495, 97K)

Attached: 35C291B8-96C8-4087-A4F9-ADE191EBC99A.png (550x543, 25K)

If he wants a heavier caliber go with an M1A, FAL, or HK91 clone. If he wants a moderate caliber, go with a mini 14 or AK style. He could always join the cult of the ping and get a garand. There's quite a few options out there and all of them depend on what he wants his rifle to be able to do/be good at.

He wants a meme gun that he can use in the RaHoWa

Based

>he wants to spend ~$1,000 and wants something semi-auto, but doesn't want an AR-15
So he's a hipster faggot who would rather waste a grand on something that will likely not be any better for his purposes because "I'm not like the other girls".
Recommend him a bolt action 308 and tell him to suck on the working end.

kek, a man after all our hearts
settle down beavis

There's plenty of reasons to not like AR-15s. The charging handle is a major design flaw.

That sounds like the perfect price range to get a century AK import. I recommend Hungarian.

RaHoWa?

good answer

Pretty much every cool special unique semi auto will do fine, just don't let him buy an American-made AK and he'll be ok

If you don't know you're not invited.

Duh, the Racial Holy War.
t. nigger who doesnt know about the coming RaHoWa.

Might suggest getting a CMP from the garand, then he can get a couple hundred rounds to go with it.

I don't frequent Jow Forums as much as I should. But the coming war isn't going to be a race war, per se, and most definitely not a holy war.

LMAO LOOK AT THIS NIGGER

Attached: 1547976285034.png (1200x1325, 841K)

Yeah, I thought so too initially.

(you)

Attached: 1543251989568.jpg (1029x1358, 194K)

Attached: 1546160455799.png (680x665, 312K)

Equally faggy posts.

This bad boy is the only answer.

Attached: 1523433872922.png (1000x235, 134K)

The reason I say it won't be a race war is because people will be divided more along ideological lines, and the minority of whites that take up arms against us will die the same as the overwhelming majority of niggers and other non-whites, (((them))) included, that will. Non-whites vote left and always will, their votes are giving power to a (((((((certain group))))))) that is destroying us, and the minority of whites that do the same are just as much of an enemy, traitors hang first, then non-whites and (((them))) are dealt with. It will be left vs. right, but that will be the main premise of it, not non-white vs. white.

SVT-40 you triple nigger

What gun is this?

Also, not to say I'm sticking up for non-whites when I say it will be an ideological war, all of them will go, I'm not a Civcuck that thinks the 2% of all non-whites that vote right are okay to stay, no, they all go.

Bulgarian ak74s you can get for around a grand

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 21K)

A VEPR .308

Way to throw a temper tantrum about people not liking the same thing you do.
>probably won't do anything different
I see you acknowledge your autism at least

Attached: logo_rdbcblk_0285.jpg (2000x1332, 106K)

What's the cheapest you can get an SVT that isn't beat to hell?

All Hipsters Must Die

I would go for an M1 Garand or a Kar98k

Attached: Kar_98K_-_AM.033696.jpg (2600x1100, 889K)

Around 1k-1.5k
gunbroker.com/item/804666949

You used to be able to get the SLR-104FR for about that much, now they're being sold on Gunbroker for $2k+ because Arsenal is refusing to export more of them.

i'd love to see this kind of stock on a G3

He said semi-auto, user.

Molot veprs are nice. Arsenal SAM 's milled receiver is cash money.

fugg forgot pic

Attached: MagnumAK.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Tell him to stop being a faggot and get an AR. Logistics will be everything in the DOTR, and you dont want something that takes snowflake parts/mags/ammo.
If that doesn't work, .223 AK, bonus points if it uses AR mags, or an PTR91 GIR for full RWDS aesthetic and GERMAN ENGINEERING.

You mean the charging handle used approximately once per use because it has a bolt hold open?

I hope you actually dislike AR15's for a real reason, rather than the way they designed the charging handle. That's some weak shit. That's like disliking Hitler because he wore socks.

Just get an AK, for that price point/a new ak owner just get a WASR-10

What gun is that

>WASR-10

why?

just save slightly more money and buy an AK that's actually quality. "blah blah blah the WASR is just fine, I like mine"...yeah, okay, I owned a WASR for years and it was perfectly reliable and fine, but the fact that they are shitty and ugly is unquestionable.

galil ace or rdb?

Based
He needs an SKS then

I wouldn’t buy a WASR personally, but they’re fine as long as you visually inspect them for defects before purchasing them. OP’s friend could spend $500 on this (which is a WASR with a front sight/gas block combo), and spend the rest of his money on furniture, magazines, a muzzle device, optics, ammo, etc.
atlanticfirearms.com/products/ak-47-rifle-m10-762-diy

>you can fit so many jams into this 5moa pos

Too expensive for OP’s friend though. The cheapest Bepis is right under $1k.

Read the thread, it was answered already.

Only if you're the fastest hands in the west

not sure you've ever seen one in person, let alone fired one. Never heard the jam meme either.
>sellout
>cast receiver
>5moa

Never jam though, gotta give it to you for new credit.

>but doesn't want an AR-15
Well he's either going to spend way more than 1k and get something like a scar/hkmr556
or
He's getting some comm block stuff
I guess of the comm block stuff I'd get SKS

only other option that comes to mind is a used FNAR
semi auto, .308, 20rd mag, accurate as piss, heavy. Can be found for sub 1K used.

Beretta ARX100
SAR3
RDB

Those would be my 3

ARX100 is discontinued isn't it? Got one a couple months ago as a collectible, does come with a neat little carrying case (vs cardboard boxes like most of my ARs), but you're going to want to replace the god awful irons that are included.

Tell him to get an AR and then write on in it with white sharpie.

Ah yes, the Fellowship of the Rope.

Attached: dotr.jpg (400x527, 42K)

lol i bought a saiga izmash sgl 31 for $950 practically mint

I have seen some between 500 and 800€ but that is Finland for you.
I own 600€ molot reproduction.

Get like 5 Marlin model 60s

>choosing an SKS over an AK
>especially a Vepr Super
Retard.

you dumb nigger, who on earth can an M1a jam? The design itself is built to function so violently, there's no way it can jam if you don't pour fucking cement and let it dry in the action.

the super vepr

No idea how expensive 9mm GSG MP40s are state side, but here you can get one for 600€ and they shot quite nice

Attached: 204681-230984.jpg (460x460, 10K)

get an FN49 it's the finest semi auto rifle you can buy based purely on aesthetic.