What hope is there for victims of single motherhood?

What hope is there for victims of single motherhood?

>a real man doesn't need guns, isn't that right, mommy?
>you would kill a defenseless baby deer for fun? what a monster!
>you don't need to defend yourself, just call the cops! Daddy State will protect you

While all these thoughts are feminine and ridiculous, it seems that too much effort is made in ridiculing them and not enough in rehabilitating them back into manhood. Like people take for granted having fathers who were there to temper the hysterical bullshit that would otherwise become their entire life. Is there any hope for them or should they just crawl in a hole and stay there for the rest of their life?

Attached: Youll-Laugh-When-You-See-This-Impression-Of-The-Terrified-Reporter-Shooting-An-AR-15--630x339.jpg (630x339, 31K)

These things dawn on you as you grow into adulthood. If you're still a bluepilled sensitive faggot at 25 you're hopeless.

Gif is better.

Attached: 1550372252662.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

I had a single mother my whole life and I think I turned out fine. I have a libtarded mexican mother and have 7 guns at home, I think hanging out with older kids at school and not being a little pussy helped me not end up becoming a soýboi goy toy.

>rehabilitating them back into manhood
It doesn't work like that user. Men who are raised by women have female impulse and rhetoric hard-wired into their brains. You can spend your whole life trying to make them real men, but you'll only end up where you do with trying to "rehabilitate" a woman into liking/doing manly things. They will not be genuinely interested in the activities, they will not pursue them independently or thoroughly, and they will never understand the true underlying reasons for why we do these things. Male activity done in a masculine way is the ultimate shibboleth for determining who is truly a man and who simply happens to be male. It can't be learned, only ingrained from early life.

all cukbois belong in the shed

>soýboi goy toy
Ill be using that later
also, youre lucky user, you almost turned out having other men fuck your wife

I was raised by a strong white single mother she had a guy around but she took care of everything. she taught me everything I needed to know as a man she even sold dope (20 years ago now) to keep us in a home it wasn't something she told us but we knew all the bikers that were our uncles were a dead give away. she was and still is a big 2a supporter and has her own guns.

Im sorry for you user. It could have been worse though.

Attached: 1552624478000.gif (500x418, 957K)

I know she lucked out after a while when we were adults she met a Marine that wouldn't take her shit. He made her go to school and get a degree she now runs her department at a major hospital around here. She wouldn't let us be sissies. my dad was murdered and she wouldn't let us dwell on it He must of showed her how to act before he died.

why did (s)he go no ear pro

I disagree in part.
The male drives to compete, create, and provide are instinctual. These override the Male's drive for self preservation. Males lust to overcome a worthy challenge at their deepest level, you simply need to find the challenge they connect with - I will build the biggest building, I will have the fastest car, I will create the best dick pic app, I will die in the ring with Apollo Creed. A male mentor can rehabilitate some bitchmade males by channeling this impulse.

The problem arises when a Female attempts to channel Male impulse into her own drives to hoard, nest, select the best mate, and protect offspring. Only the drive to protect offspring overrides the female drive for self preservation. In this way women are selfish, yes, but this has a biological purpose -- to ensure the viability of the next generation bearing the traits of the most successful males. It's also why women are vindictive and shitty - Becky's promiscuity with Chad isn't just whatever, it is a threat to Stacy's security and ability to get the best genes and the best protection, so it must be eliminated with prejudice. It works because females use emotional aggression. However, when this vindictiveness transfers to bitchmade males, the male will instinctively express it in a directly/physically aggressive fashion.

In a single-mother household (granted there is probably a fair fraction that does things differently), male needs to compete and create are neglected and often shunned because the female cannot fathom purposefully introducing risk (omg but football is so violent!). Eventually, instead of a controlled and constructive expression of instinct (sports/games, business, etc.) you see an emotional explosion in younger males against targets of opportunity (mass shooting, domestic violenc, gangs, etc.) yet these are just perverted ways of being male -- I will be the baddest nigger, I will be dominant in my home, I will start the revolution, I will die to kill Chad.

>victims of single motherhood
> problem is they are overly feminine
> Not that the lack of a father figure means they latch on to to kick-ass down the road, who offers them their first real taste of a father figure in exchange for being a lookout or a mule

This is going in my copy/paste folder.

i was raised by a single mom and an abusive step dad that was rarely there for a number of years and somehow retained my manhood despite wanting to breed trap pussy

If this isn't a pasta then it should be, mass shootings are more a effect of the media than anything else.

>fathers who were there to temper the hysterical bullshit that would otherwise become their entire life.
So having a mother who was hysterical (sits you down and cries, starts trembling, tells you it hurts her heart and raises her voice, prays to god) every time you behaved slightly out of line at school or had any sort of problem with teachers/peers which became known by her and didn't let you hang around with anyone (to avoid undesirables) without a reason at a specific time would this exacerbate your own anxiety and hysterical thoughts? Also mixed feelings like when you injured yourself by accident by tripping or falling off a bike upon telling her she would immediately start being excessively worried and agitated at the time, shake you by your shoulders and demands what have you done now, then start hugging you. Would this cause you to be overemotional especially for a male? Isn't this just what caring parents do?
What if you had an overemotional mother and a passive father, wouldn't this have the same effect as a single mother?
Why is this any different if you had a father? What if the father is effeminate? Is it better for a man to have a mother who is passive and doesn't care about you (makes you learn independence) or a mother who instinctively cares deeply for you and is very controlling?

Is someone who is raised to be effeminate and overemotional very likely to not know how to socially defend themselves and not understand why other people hate them for existing? And not become emotionally resilient even after their developing years? Why? Is it wholly down to the mother/lack of a proper father or was the child born inherently more overemotional and unable to be resilient?

>> Not that the lack of a father figure means they latch on to to kick-ass down the road, who offers them their first real taste of a father figure in exchange for being a lookout or a mule
this is why the gangs which had basically died completely out by late 1940's came back with a vengeance from the 60's onward. they had no male rolemodels outside of uncle bad touch, grandpa 2-3 months to live, or cousins who would steal their shit and flake out.

the best a lot of us can hope for after having suffered through being around a single mother, is prison or the military.

raised by a single father who had me shooting at 10. on my 16th birthday he signed me up for reserves once i finished highschool i switched to reg force. been in for 10 years now cant see myself doing anything different

You guys hang out with some fuckin weirdos, nobody I know who was raised by a single mother acts like you people describe.

>a real man doesn't need guns, isn't that right, mommy?
You don't "need" guns. The vast majority of unarmed citizens of developed countries have gotten through just fine.
>you would kill a defenseless baby deer for fun? what a monster!
I wouldnt deprive an animal of it's right to life in normal circumstances. Same goes for humans, too.
>you don't need to defend yourself, just call the cops! Daddy State will protect you
Now, I think most who have something like this attitude consider a self defense scenario so far fetched as not to be worthy of consideration: it's just "bad luck" if something happens. Even as they avoid bad neighborhoods, avoid walking out at night, fear crime and kidnappings etc. I don't understand it myself.

Attached: 7BFEE78B-20BC-4E94-88F2-3B307760475C.png (619x626, 111K)

>my faggot dad taught me some fag shit and now I do it too
>if you're not as gay as me you're not a man

how do people like you even exist?

Think about all the shit you missed out on by being a child of a single parent and get mad about it
then use it as a push to say fuck it and just do shit.
get a job that forces you to become a man like a pawn shop where you have to stand up for yourself
thats what i did
be a little more impulsive in the dangerous way too, it was/am too cautious and goody-two-shoes

Attached: Capture.PNG231.png (1082x662, 612K)

>soýboi goy toy

Attached: 1541930998996.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

>be my mom
>own guns whole life
>has had to use them
>encourages her son to also own guns
Sorry you faggots were raised in a city. Should probably kys

>Think about all the shit you missed out on by being a child of a single parent

Such as?

having a good father

Attached: OORAH.png (1335x911, 1.94M)

I grew up with a single mother (widow rather) and I like guns and believe self-defense is a fundamental human right

I'm also unironically gay tho

>avoid walking out at night, avoid bad neighbourhoods
Imagine being so anti-gun you can't even walk outside at night, yikes

Darn?