How does Jow Forums deal with guns and girls...

How does Jow Forums deal with guns and girls? How do you justify and explain owning guns to girls who you might end up dating or even marrying? I'm having a little difficultly finding a girl who is pro-gun like I am. While they're open minded to going to the gun range most are pro-gun control and not ok with having a gun in the house.

How do I convert a girl to be pro-gun? Or at least ok with me owning them?

Attached: 4469031378.png (1440x1428, 2.41M)

The absolute state of British women

lol this thread again

>how do I convert
The same way you "convert" any woman to anything: by not being a pussy so she inevitably adopts your opinions as her own.
Do you ever notice that girlfriends always start to take an interest in the things you like?? How odd!

>How do you justify and explain owning guns to girls
>How do you justify
>to girls
I don't because I'm not a beta faggot

>How do I convert a girl to be pro-gun? Or at least ok with me owning them?
You just bring her shooting, start with small calibers obviously. She'll probably enjoy it, and anyway if she doesn't she can kiss your ass more than she already does, because you're the man and there are going to be guns in the house whether she likes it or not.

>Step 1: Be as attractive and in shape as you can
>Step 2: Don't back down from your opinions in front of your girl
>Step 3: Go out shooting instead of spending time with her

She'll get jealous and start wanting to go shooting with you reflexively. But keep in mind this only works for men with confidence.

Is that an HK417? Are the rails on the MR762 shorter?

>start with small calibers obviously. She'll probably enjoy it
This was my approach to buttstuff.

I live in the South, half of them are already armed.

> Be me
> Start dating girl, things get serious. Mom was antifun.
>First time she had ever seen a gun not on a cops belt was at my place.
> Democrat and somewhat liberal
> Tell her its never going to change and that if we have kids I will want to educate them on firearms and have them shoot every once in a while.
> Poses some resistance to the idea but then realizes she is being unreasonable and concedes to my point.

Just be up front about it with women my dude and don't sperg out. 99.9% of women aren't gonna be shall not be infringed 2A advocates, but most understand the basic premise of being armed. Just wait a month or two and then explain it to her. Most women will listen and the ones who flip out and tell you they would never live around a gun are the ones you should probably stay away from anyways.

>get date with athletic qt
>she suggests we go indoor rock climbing
>I agree, have never gone before
>we have a blast
>she immediately requests second date
>I suggest shooting
>she’s down

It was that simple. She’s half-Asian and lived most of her live overseas but she didn’t resist the suggestion. Also helps that I’ve taught numerous girls how to shoot and always ensure they feel comfortable first. That, and starting them out on small calibers are the most important.

>2019
>justifying anything to females
>thinking females have their own opinions
Fucking kek

Y O U
D O N ' T

F U C K
W O M E N

P R A I S E
J E S U S

D E U S
V U L T

Attached: 1552679968142.jpg (800x800, 152K)

My GF loves the fact that I love guns so much.

I say I own guns.
>ewwwww

Dropped.

Fuck off you off topic nigger.

D:

Attached: 1552542966985.png (565x765, 180K)

Why do you care what somebody else thinks so much? Tell them you shoot guns and if they want to shoot too you'll teach them.

Just be gay

You should only date girls who bring their own guns to the relationship.

>You have an ar15 user!? But why? Why do you need that? I understand pistol but an assault rifle is too much!

What say Jow Forums?

Attached: scared-shocked-bugeyed-pretty-girl-260nw-598781201.jpg (390x280, 11K)

I doubt that most women would actually care about you simply "owning guns" and "having them in the house", provided that they're kept in a safe where she doesn't have to look at them.
If you want to have a loaded AR15 in your bedroom, well then you'd probably have to compromise.

Just be casual about it. Show responsibility. Don't ask for permission. If she warms up to it, great. If she doesn't, move on. Especially of you want kids later. It's one thing if she doesn't think you should own a M72 Law (lame but not viable now anyways), it's another if she wants mag bans or similar mainstream-feel good-garbage laws. Set a boundary and stick with it.

By being a man and taking control.
I’ve posted this a couple times here but it is 100% inline with other men’s experiences.
>move in with gf (now financee)
>she says she isn’t comfortable with guns in the house
>tell her too bad, it’s my right and if someone were to break in she expects me to protect her.
>she doesn’t get to tell me how to do that
>now she likes that I’m always concealed carrying

Attached: 68340190-2B37-4D66-8282-7E1EDBD75A06.jpg (2866x3824, 1.9M)

Because I can, because it's a good multipurpose rifle, I don't think you're very educated on firearms or the culture around them. If the conversation continues, throw statistics and facts. Most homicides are drug and gang related, mostly done by minorities with handguns, backed up by citing FBI and CDC studies. If they say obuma wasnt allowed research into gun control, tell them it's a lie and the statistics are on the respective websites. Ask them if they know any gun owners. They probably do. Most likely they aren't violent, compare yourself to one of them if you can do it tachfully.

This.
>Gf when we first started dating
Guns are scary! I don’t see why anyone needs one!
>gf 6 months in
I respect that you like guns, I just don’t like seeing them because I still think they’re scary
>1 year in
I think it’s nice that you have them and you’re protective of me, I still don’t want to own any myself
>Year and a few months in
The .22 was super fun! Next time, I want to shoot all of your guns!

Just don’t be a bitch, and your woman will eventually gravitate towards your interests and worldview

How did you get out of the basement? Get back down there before I get the whip you whore!

Attached: Turkish_American.jpg (800x600, 150K)

YOU FUCK
DUDES INSTEAD

>be me
>walking out if boyfriends room
>holding ak47
>what in the goddamn fuck is this user
>uh... its my ak
>the fuck did you tell me you had this
>idk im sorry
>lets go shoot it!
Afterwards we fucked because we're gay and not a bunch of mealy mouthed faggots who gotta bend knee to our breeding machines.

Attached: 1551302152421.jpg (640x835, 110K)

Attached: 1552263105467.gif (211x199, 402K)

I don't interact with women
Problem solved

THAT'S
FUCKING
BASED

SHOULD HOWEVER
BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM
TO KEEP YOU FOCUSED
ON THE WORK OF THE LORD

Attached: Based.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Being attractive and confident help. Having other hobbies helps too. Video games doesn’t count. One thing I’ve noticed is a lot of guys fucking sperg out about their guns. I have 27 guns and the hobby takes up like 25% of my annual income, yet I rarely talk about it. When id go on dates, I wouldn’t even really talk about it.
>so user what do you like to do
>I play guitar, shoot, work on and ride motorcycles
If she asks about the shooting, I’d just casually talk about it.
>wait shooting, like guns?
>yeah, want to go sometime?
It’s easy. Don’t sperg out and start going off on a tangent about what kind of guns you like or Milsurp or reloading. Girls like to talk about themselves anyways, so if it starts getting weird bring it back to her

And for fucks sake don’t bring up the politics of guns. Stay fucking neutral. I’ve fucked problem glasses wearing leftist retards from behind while they stared at my open closet full of milsup, ammo cans and guns, but you can’t start there

This is a solid observation

That picture in my head is hilarious, thank you.

You demonstrate that you are responsible and trustworthy. If they don't trust you with guns they don't trust you. Period.

Whether or not that's for good cause depends on your behavior though. Given how many ND stories people on here post no wonder girls don't trust you with guns.

You never compromise. Just like how if you never go sleep on the couch, you won't be expected to leave YOUR bed or give up YOUR guns.

My girl came from an anti gun household with cucked parents. after a while she went shooting with me for the first time. we were still young in high school so she didn't tell her parents. kept doing this. adults now but her parents still think they own her and get mad at her for shooting with me cuz I own "scary guns". buying her an ar15 for her birthday cuz she started to really enjoy shooting and is getting decent. even voted against 1639 in Washington cuz it was anti gun. bottom line. it shouldn't be a problem if she is smart and thinks for herself

You make it clear that you don't care if they don't like them, you absolutely will not get rid of them. If they try saying that you have too many or you spend too much on them reply in the most disinterested and dismissive way possible. Reinforce to them that you will not be swayed on this and their opinion doesn't matter to you on it.
They'll either accept this or they won't. If they won't they weren't worth your time.

>How do you justify and explain

you never "justify and explain" anything to a woman. if you try, you're just handing her the power and letting her know that anything she doesn't like about you can be removed at any time, for any reason, because you're too weak to insist otherwise.

>compromise
Fuck off NRA
S H A L L N O T B E I N F R I N G E D

Digits wasted.
>have to compromise
For whom? Whose opinion here actually matters? Pussy ain't precious. That's half of what the factory puts out.