Sheepdog thread

Hello, Jow Forums. Why haven't you trained in the sheepdog response yet? Don't you want to be
H A R D T O K I L L

Attached: 20190327_135727.jpg (1080x1715, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

teeo.shop/products/the-only-time-this-patriot-takes-a-knee-is-to-suck-a-hero-officers-dick-t-shirt-ziwivuleceba
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've come across numerous methods to make myself harder to kill. The only 100% reliable method is bloatmaxxing.

Attached: bloatmaxx.jpg (559x263, 16K)

>sheepdog
Has there been a more unintentionally offensive term in the gun community? "Sheepdog" types are aware that people don't appreciate being called sheep in need of protection right?

>quacks

NAZI WOLF HERE.

FUCK UR SHEEPSHIT.

Attached: 187646.jpg (800x570, 276K)

Official sheepdog uniform

Attached: BE5C2119-853C-4FF8-AB8C-82A659559B43.jpg (714x1000, 177K)

Is this real? Pls link to prove someone is actually selling this.

Someone made it real and it's only $20.
teeo.shop/products/the-only-time-this-patriot-takes-a-knee-is-to-suck-a-hero-officers-dick-t-shirt-ziwivuleceba

Attached: 1553572017250.jpg (388x443, 25K)

What board did this come from? That faggot posts in every EDC thread here.

Sheepdogs are also obedient to shepherds and don't care about what happens to the flock outside what it is told to do. It more closely describes police.

A sheepdog is just a wolf that serves the guy who owns the sheep. Pretty telling, if you ask me. Frankly I'm embarrassed for anybody who uses it unironically.

I'm just imagining myself rolling up to scene in my ambulance and one of these fucking retards has gotten himself shot in the gut trying to stop Lil Someshit from taking $20 out of the gas station register.

>Sir I'm going to have to cut off your Crye Precision TM Belt off with my shears

b-but it was expensive

the real funny thing is most sheep dog breeds just herd and would get btfo by wolves or any predator large enough to make off with a sheep

He's most likely shot himself in the gut, having spilled his spaghetti when finally getting to pull on something other than his bedroom mirror reflection

Holy shit.

@ OP
Stay strong brother. Us sheepdogs are under attack nowadays.

------------------------------------------------
USMC Boot Camp 1990-1990
K-Mart QRF Reaction Force 1990-2003
Walmart Security Detail 2003-2008
Walmart Unofficial Armed Greeter 2008-????
Kimber Warrior
S&W Model 642 Airweight
Ruger Blackhawk (.30 Carbine)
Auto Ordance M1 Carbine
Remington 870
Sheepdog til the day I die
I Stand With Israel
Why do I carry a .45? Cause they don't make a .46!
------------------------------------------------

then i think it's a pretty accurate name for these larping retards and cops for that matter

>sheepdog
>sheep
>wolf
I'm a ram faggots.

Attached: A512D8F9-2455-4CD7-B26E-BB68D9C45F76.jpg (1000x667, 165K)

Hell yeah borther. You gotta stay strong to protect the herd. Wolves roam in packs, but we sheepdogs often work alone.

--------------------
Kansas National Guardsmen 1973-1974
All gave some, some gave none
MAGA 2020
American made all the way
Who needs a bumpstock, when you can AIM!
Semper Figaro

That is the most beautiful, detailed shitpost I've seen in a while.
10/10

My favorite is the fuckhuge folder. Like what is that thing, 14" opened up?

>tough guy larping now unironically includes sucking someone's dick
Only in current year America.

Honest question for the burgers ITT, do you guys realize how fucked America is? How far down the rabbit hole America, it's institutions, it's culture and it's people are?

>be me
>ex-army...paper pusher
>get out after doing my 4 years and become a used car salesman
>wife wakes me up and reminds me I have to take kids to school.
>put on 5.11 pants and olive green sports polo.
>tuck my kubaton and karambit into my Rothco boots.
>load j-frame and carry SOB
>appendix carry my G17
>quickly run to find trusty hat...ah the multicam one with the blue lives matter flag will work perfectly.
>take my wife’s children out to the family van making sure to check whether anyone has dared to touch my Trump Pence or Blue Lives Matter stickers.
>As I’m driving I play a mixture of Creed and Volbeat taking precautionary measures to ensure never to become blacked in on the road should I need to get out of the car and take cover from incoming fire.
>safely drop kids off at school and return home to watch Active Self Protection videos and James Jaeger
Another day in the life of a true blue sheep dog. You may not realize we exist but know that we’ll protect you when the time comes. hooah!

That's satire you retard. Now go pay your shitposting license fee.

I swear to god this is the exact mentality the ROTC fags have at my school. Most of them have shitty gas station patches on their backpacks as well.

Why are ROTC kids such faggots?

Brilliant

newfag be damned, can someone explain this posting-style for me?

>whoever made this was only pretending to be retarded
Nice try but nothing indicates this to be the case

>Now go pay your shitposting license fee.
There is none.

Arfcom and other forums. Hell, every forum used to have sigs and shit, people would fill theirs with cringy garbage.